• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Demon Hunters (Official RP)

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
If you have not yet been approved, please go to the discussion.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/neo-demon-hunters-discussion.22389/

If you've already been approve, please have fun and enjoy.

Minako walked out of the mall with a pretty happy expression. She had just bought a pair of new designer shoes and they were the last ever made, so she was very happy with her recent purchase. But as she got into her imported sports car and started to drive, a body suddenly fell from the sky and bloodied up her cars window. The young female quickly got out and stared at the lifeless body, mortified. That's when she noticed a figure flying above her, "oh my god that's a demon!" Somebody screamed. Minako was beyond shocked since the demonic beings had been sealed up withing the hellgates for centuries, yet they somehow broke out.

She knew that her job was to slay the demons if they ever got out one day, but she didnt actually believe the dumb gates would actually break. "They had one job and it was to protect humanity!" She hissed out as she quickly opened the trunk of her car to bring out a lolita pink parasol. "Why did I get a dumb umbrella again? Wasnt their a whip?" She asked herself as she conjured up the magic from Kagura and shot a pink holy energy, that was shaped into a flower, at the flying demon. "I'm literally the weakest out of all the new hunters" she complained, running as the flying demon chased her. "Yo! Lay off! I'm literally useless without my other half!" She screamed, referring to her yang partner who she has never even met. But she still tried her best to protect everybody in the area with her magic, even though her emotions weren't strong enough for her magic to actually do any damage.

Trent was in one of the mall's many clothing sections in search of a new coat a lot like the black one he wore. He let out a light sigh as while he found a 'worthy one' for winter--which looked exactly the same, but longer with thicker fur linings--the two things that annoyed him were the price it was worth and the only sizes they came in, it seemed he would have to have better luck online. "It's never easy these days, is it?" Trent muttered to himself as he put the coat back up with the others and put his hands in his pockets as he walked out. "Maybe I'll see what video games th-" He said to himself before he was cut off by the sound of different screaming, Trent simply blinked in surprise as he saw a few people run as if something terrifying was after them.

Trent's eyes widened lightly as the next individual he saw through the hallway of the mall was a monstrous figure who appeared to be extremely muscular with several bull like appendages, easily seen as a Minotaur. "So this day's really come, to think I'd be the one living to see it..." he thought to himself as he reached in to his coat while he calmly walked towards the demon who curiously looked at him, clearly it wondered why Trent didn't run away to delay his death, but the answer came when Trent got out what looked like a long whip with a strange scorpion tail like end.

Trent let the whip unravel and raised his arm to let it crack the whip with a deafening snap. The demon let out a roar and charged towards Trent who did the same, but readied his arm to whip the creature directly at it's eye and throw it off balance. The demon roared in pain while Trent jumped over the demon with a front flip while part of the whip wrapped around the beast's neck, Trent grabbed the other end and began to pull on both in an attempt to choke the demon, before the demon got up, Trent landed on it's back while it stood up, his only support was the monster's neck that the whip constricted. The demon began to rampage while Trent aimed both sides of the whip to steer it in attempt to get it outside.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica was was on her way to meet up with her 'friends', they weren't really her friends, they were more like the people she hung out with to keep her act up. She was going shopping with them which she didn't mind to be honest, she made her way to the mall blocking out the usual cat calls and disgusting comments aimed at her by those of the opposite gender as she walked, she sighed to herself, she really wished she could just send them all to hell where they belonged but opted not to as not wanting to get in trouble.

She turned a corner and was immediately met with a disgusting sight, a grotesque creature with a big mouth and long tongue was looming over a pair of younger kids, without hesitation, she flourished her hands and made Embrago materialise in her hands, the pages turned and opened on the chosen spell, she muttered it and glistening black chains shot from her body and enveloped the demon, she smirked but then the demon turned and two more pairs of arms shot out from its sides and tore the chains off, "damn it wasn't as weak as I thought, should have used a stronger spell" she muttered before attempting to find a better spell, but the demon didn't give her a chance and charged at her, "ah bugger" she said and turned and ran as the demon gave chase, she fired the odd small fireball at the demon in an attempt to slow it.

An ominous presence lingered over the bustling marketplace, also known as the mall. The presence took the form of a young boy, no older than 17 and bearing dark brown hair. He was void of his signature cloak, in an attempt to blend in with the large crowd. He had the facade of a boy who was waiting for his friends to arrive before shopping, with his leaned posture against a wall. However in reality, Tsuna knew the mall was one of the best places to steal. After all, it was the place where the rich and the poor got even more poor, he figured he’d just do them a favor and remove a step to emptying their wallets.

Though before Tsuna could even begin his “grand heist”, the bustle around him began to swell, but something about it was unnatural.. There were bone-chilling screams, combined with the mindless panic from the people. That’s when he witnessed it: a flying demon in the distance, the sheer sight of the monstrosity caused Tsuna to grimace in despair. The demon was focused on something, or someone.

“Somebody, anybody, help us!” The cries of a woman nearby with two children caught the attention of the young hunter. Then another tall, slender demon with long limbs loomed over the family, a hunger unseen by any human rested in its eyes. Tsuna’s grimace turned into gritted teeth, as he summoned Lucifer from the very shadows and launched a sharp, dark energy slash at the demon. It wasn't strong enough to slash through it, only leaving a semi-deep scar instead. The demon turned around with a loud wail, and chased after Tsuna.

"The best course of action would be to deter this demon from them, and somehow get over to that flying demon.. Then I’ll have a two-for-one special- hopefully."

Tsuna ran towards the direction of the parking lot cars, or towards the flying demon in the distance. He literally dove into the shadows of the vehicles, as if it was water. Only jumping out when the vehicle’s shadow ended and he had to dive into the next one. All the while, the slender demon behind him rampaged in his pursuit for the hunter, and tossed the cars as if they were toys.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako once again jumped out of the way before her pesky demon friend could grab her. "Can you at least make it fair and stay on the ground?" She sarcastically asked. "Alright you asked for this you flying Easter Island stone head look alike!" She yelled, holding Kagura with both her hands and concentrating her magic energy. "You're so gonna regret chasing me" she snickered out, releasing one hand from the handle of the parasol and pointing it at the demon. A pink magic circle appeared around her feet, while a similar pink light formed at the palm of her hand. But as soon as the light appeared, it dissapeared quickly. "Kagura seriously? We're doing this now out of all the times? Honestly I dont even know why I put up with you! You havent even liked me since I was born, so why in the world didnt you choose my younger brother?" She hissed out at the weapon in her hand. "I would've thrown you away by now if it wasnt for the fact you're connected to my soul and Lady Ayane is sure to haunt me if I destroy you" Minako mumbles before starting her run once again. "Come on Kagura, please work with me. I need to save these people and I cant do it if you wont allow me to use you" the rather short female pleaded with the magical object. But seeing that there was no response from the pink parasol, she sighed and continued to use the limited amount of holy magic she could take from Kagura and shot it at the relentless demon. While avoiding attacks from the winged beasts, Minako could clearly see that the usual blue sky in her city was cloudy and almost a hue of red. Screams filled her ears and the roars of the demons deafened her senses for a second before she turned around once more, only to be face to face with the demon. The demon wrapped its large and strong hands around her fair neck, preventing her from breathing. "Kagura please" she weakly begged, her weapon. She felt relief wash over her when the parasol allowed heavenly magic to flow through her body. Minako gently placed her hand on the demons hand that was tightly wrapped around her neck and allowed the magic that was being summoned at her palm to burn on the demons skin. The beast growled and retracted his hand while Minako gasped for air and mentally thanked her very picky weapon.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren was enjoying himself on the top of the mall, watching the street below him. It was a pretty sight, shining cars, a couple birds singing, a dead body on a car.
Wait...
Oren recoiled away "What the fudge?" he exclaimed "Where did that come from."
As if answering him, a screech was heard behind him. He turned to see a demon, flying at him with it's claws ready!
Oh crap! Oren thought before narrowly rolling away. He didn't have time to celebrate though, as he stood at the edge of the mall ceiling, fighting for balance. Unfortunately gravity was pretty focused on it's job, and he fell over the ledge.
"Oh craaaap! Holy armour thingy!" out of pure instinct, Oren summoned his armour in midair.
He crashed into the concrete, leaving an Oren-shaped crater in the street. Oren got up and groaned, taking of his helmet. He was unhurt, but that fall took the wind out of him. Speaking of wind, the demon assaulter wasn't finished, and started gliding at him, jaws open.
Oren summoned his lance, turning it sideways so that the demon bites the lance handle as opposed to his own flesh.
As the demon tried to gnaw his way through the lance, Oren sighed.
He was happy literally half a minute ago, why did this have to happen?

"This way you bastard!" Trent demanded as he tugged even tighter on the whip which choked the demon even harder, but it continued to fight on and try to shake off Trent to no avail as it ran towards a demon and a lady with a strange parasol. Unintentionally, the demon flayed about and unintentionally swung to attack the other demon, just as the hit landed, Trent let go of the demon's neck only to hear a loud gasp as it tried to catch it's breath. "Heads up!" Trent called out to the other lady as he readied his whip as the demon he 'rode' turned to face him just in time to see the whip get lashed out and swing right through it's neck.

The demon stopped in it's path and slowly fell to it's knees, it's head slowly slid off it's body and rolled away while it's headless and lifeless body fell to the ground with a ground shaking thud. "You good?" Trent asked the lady as he readied his weapon in case any other demon was suicidal enough to try and cross him, one of his hands held the handle of his whip while his other hand spun part of the whip like a sling.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako nodded her head, her eyes looking at the whip the male was holding. "Well you sure know how to fight demons" the petite female compliments, "now do you mind taking that flying one down? It's been giving me some trouble since he dropped a dead body on my car" Minako sweetly says, jumping back as the demon dove down for her. "I said quit it!" She barked out to the beast, creating a pink barrier between her and the demon as it tried to claw it's way through. "Loof if you get hurt while trying to kill it, I can heal you! I just cant fight demons on my own!" She yelled due to he fact it was getting quiet loud with all the screaming and the roaring of both humans and demons.

"The princess beckons." Trent said sarcastically as he lashed out with his whip to attack the winged demon who attempted to attack the lady, the scorpion tail like end of the whip violently jabbed directly at it's spine right between it's wings just as the tip glowed white with the sound of a drop of water fall to the ground. Within the next few seconds, the demon stopped and suddenly let out a scream of pain as it's back began to burst in to a strange white flame that slowly devoured it until nothing remained.

"The name's Trent, what's yours?" Trent asked before he spotted a woman run with a little girl hand in hand, the pair were about to be pounced on by a wolf like demon with an excessively large mouth and teeth like a giant bear trap, but before the demon could take a bite, Trent lunged the whip directly in to the wolf's throat and it too began to burn in the same white fire. "Where the hell are these things coming from?!" He asked before he noticed a humanoid demon charge towards him while he assumed a stance, ready to attack.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Well nice to meet you Trent, I'm Minako" she replies, checking on the woman and her daughter while healing the small cute on the young girls legs. "I can tell you're not familiar with our ancestors. Your ancestor, Verion, and my ancestor, Ayane, were part of an elite team of demon hunters and used their last remaining magic energy to seal the hellgates closed. But for some reason the dumb gates broke and the demons have escaped!" Minako says, pushing the woman and the girl out of the way as she blocked an attack from a demon who had scythe blades instead of normal limbs using Kagura's magic. "We need to find the rest of the new demon hunters so we can finally seal those dumb gates properly this time!" She yelled, shooting a pink beam at the demon that pierced right through its head. Minako's breathing grew haggered as the monsters body fell to the ground, she had been using too much of her magic for her own good. "Trent I cant keep up with all these demons without my partner, I'm useless right now"

Tsuna jumped out of the shadows once more, this time catching himself on the roof of a nearby truck, instead of diving back into the shadows. His demeanor was vastly different from before, as he eyed down the demon charging straight at him. Tossing cars in its wake, Tsuna took a deep breath in response and summoned Lucifer once again.
“This is no different from what I’ve been doing. Just don’t think, let your instincts guide you.” He told himself in a series of mumbles, before his gaze fixated itself back on the demon.

The darkness began welling up from within the hell scythe, clearing stronger than before, but not strong enough. Tsuna growled at his scythe, he could tell he wasn’t going 100% just like any other time. “Fine, if you’ll only lend me a fraction of your power.. Then this is all I’ll need!” The boy waited for the demon to get closer, and as it tossed another car up, Tsuna used the opportunity to make a swift dash for the demon’s legs, slashing its long, left leg. The demon staggered and threw a sweeping attack with it’s right arm, but Tsuna easily evaded the attack.

Un-summoning his weapon, Tsuna lunged into the air, spinning sideways before the scythe magically appeared back in his grip as he gained momentum. Practically turning himself into a circular saw, and therefore mowed the demon in half straight down the middle. Barely catching himself afterwards, the boy let out a few breaths. “That felt natural, too natural..” His gaze moved forward, noticing that the flying demon he’d targeted was no longer, and both a boy and a girl around his age, took its place. The guy had a whip-like weapon in his hands, and the girl had a parasol, which just shot a demon clean through its head. Running over to them, he jumped onto a car trying to get their attention.

“What’s up you two, any idea what’s happening?” Tsuna asked, his demeanor changed into a serious, but lighthearted one.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako stared at the new male, something about him causing her dumb weapon to glow. "If it isnt obvious, demons are taking over the world" the shortest out of the three informed, rolling her dark eyes. "Kagura could you stop glowing, I'm going to go blind at this point" she hisses at the parasol in her hands. "Why are you acting up all of a sudden?" She asked, using her weapon as a way to shield her fair complexion from the strange sky. With her parasol's sudden interest at the newcomer, Minako had no choice but to figure out why Kagura was so intrested in the male. "Hey, by any chance do you have a magic weapon?" Minako asked ever so casually. "Like maybe a sycthe perhaps?" She suggested, knowing full well of the prophesy of the yin and yang hunters since it was told in her family quiet often.

Tsuna ignored the girl’s conflict with her weapon, and just stood there with a worried glance. However when she somehow guessed the weapon he wielded, Tsuna slightly stumbled back with unease. "She must’ve seen me using it, that’s the only reasonable explanation."
“Yeah I do. I didn’t really plan on helping out, since I can never seem to use my power to its fullest.” He sighed deeply, before tapping his feet on the hood of the vehicle below him. “So demons, huh? I see, I think I’ve heard something about that before.” He told, placing his fist under his chin, as if he was in deep recollection.

“Anyway, you two seem to handle yourselves’ pretty well.. So I’mma get out of here, I left my cloak by the entrance of the mall by accident.” He shrugged, as he looked at their weapons once more before giving them a quick wave of the hand.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Wait no!" Minako quickly yelled, creating a barrier around the male so he couldnt leave. "You cant leave without me, I need you" she reasons before rephrasing her words since they sounded weird. "What I meant was that we need each other to become more powerful, we're the yin and yang prophesy" she explains, making the pink barrier dissapear with flick of her wrist. "I'm going to try and explain this to you quickly, but our ancestors were partners and they grew more powerful the closer they were together. Take out your weapon and you'll realize what I'm talking about" Minako informs rather urgently as she spotted another demon on the rooftop nearby. "So what I'm trying to say is that we're more powerful if we're together, I'm literally useless without you."

Tsuna was a little on edge from her peculiar reasoning, but it wasn't like he could go anywhere thanks to the barrier that blocked his escape route. Hopping off the hood of the car, once the barrier had dissipated entirely. The boy cautiously walked over to the black haired girl and extended his arm as if he was going to call upon his scythe. "Luci--" He stopped mid summon, from the feeling the tremendous increase of power already just by calling its name, but he pressed on until it was fully there. The scythe glistened with a certain darkness, and he felt a power he'd never felt course through his veins as he wielded the now unleashed weapon. His gawked expression turned to that of a grin and a series of chuckles, he then glanced at the other two with newfound confidence. "I don't know how you know all of this, but I'm ready now. I'm going to need some answers later.." He told, holding his scythe in front of himself horizontally. "Anyway, what's the plan here, guys? Should we be prioritizing something?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren put more force onto the lance, finally launching the demon off. The demon, quickly regaining it's bearings, flew at him again.
Oren quickly summoned a telecircle underneath him, and was gone in a second. In the next, he has appeared on the top of the mall again.
"Geez." he groaned "That was a thing."
Looking down, he saw three people fighting demons themselves with odd looking weapons. They seemed....friendlyish.
He summoned another telecircle under him. No way he was going to get the wind knocked out of him again. He then reappeared near them and gave a wave. "Er-Hey! Name's Oren. You fight demons, I fight demons, I feel like we have a lot in common soooo..."
Well...that's someway to introduce yourself.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Jesus! Don't just appear out of nowhere!" She yelled out, her body tensing when the new male suddenly appeared out of thin air. "Honestly if demons had common sense then you can kill them from a heart attack" Minako hissed out, still watching the demon carefully. "I think we should save introductions for later Oren, we arent safe in the open" she quickly says, backing up as a large two headed demon stomped closer to them. "Okay scythe boy, we need to stay close to each other for our powers to properly work" Minako quickly says, patting the taller on the shoulder. The short female took a rather deep breathe before spinning her parasol in her hand, causing a pink magic circle to form under her feet. "This demon is strong, I can feel it. We need to work together properly or else we end up dead and I may be able to heal wounds, but resurrection is out of my powers" Minako sternly says, hoping that Kagura would work properly if in the presence of Lucifer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludo sprinted towards where she thought she'd had seen magic being used, once she had got relatively far from the demon she turned back around opened the book and spoke another spell creating a vortex of darkness and hellfire around the demon before it vanished along with the demon. She then turned and walked over to the others making her book disappear with the wave of her hand. She looked the group up and down "Hi, my name is Ludovica, I'm a demon hunter like you, I'm a descendant of Morgana. So we've got Verion, the yin yang prophecy thing and the teleporter." she said almost to herself as she stood with her hands on her hips.

Tsuna almost swung immediately on the boy who appeared out of thin air, but figured he was not an enemy. After he introduced himself as Oren, another person entered the fray, a girl with blue haired named Ludovica. Tsuna nodded his head and repeated their words. "Oren and Ludovica, huh? Alright. I'm Tsuna, the bearer of the hell scythe, Lucifer." He'd then turn to face the parasol wielder.

"As long as you don't hold me back, we'll have no problems. Ehh, whatever your name is.." He told Minako, teasingly. "No but seriously, this demon isn't going to wait much longer. We should probably attack now to gain the advantage. Watch my back, parasol girl and I'll do the same." Tsuna stated to the others before slightly crouching down into a running position.
"The people with ranged weapons should do the opening attacks to divert its attention safely, meanwhile the rest of us strike from its back. That way we'll lessen the burden on everyone. Sound good?" His playful attitude was now replaced by a serious and calculating one, years of skillfull thievery made him a decent tactictian.

Trent gave a nod to the newcomers and raised an eyebrow when the lady's parasol glowed when a certain scythe wielder arrived. "The name's Trent." He said as he pondered briefly before he saw another winged demon charge at them, Trent immediately readied his whip and lashed it to wrap around the demon's neck. With a quick yank, the demon slammed to the ground. "I think I've heard how two of our weapons are like yin and yang and for some reason are each other's power source. And I dunno if I can call my weapon ranged." He explained.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica sighed and conjured Embrago again, she turned to the demon as the book opened to a page, she aimed the palm of her hand at the demon and a magic sigil appeared beneath it before similar magic chains as earlier shot out of the ground and began to wrap around the demon, these were stronger however she wasn't about to make the same mistake again. She turned back to the others "uh, I could you would probably class a whip as both a ranged and close combat weapon, depends on how you prefer to use it" she said simply with little expression.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako gave a slight nod after hearing the plan, her magic was ranged for sure but if Tsuna needed to get close to the beast, she would have to follow in order for their whole power thing to work. "Alright Tsuna, you better not be reckless because I also need to support the rest of them and I cant do that if I have to follow you into potential death" the shortest in the group informed while gathering magic from her parasol before gently setting Kagura on the ground, so that the parasol was standing on its handle. "Ludovica's right, a whip can be used in both close combat and ranged, but it just depends on the owner. But if you're going for close combat, I'm sure Ludovica's strong enough to back you all up in range" Minako says, looking the large demon up and down before sticking her tongue out at it. "I cant believe I lost a perfectly good pair of designer shoes just to deal with this" she grumbled in annoyance, her heart breaking at the though of those stunning French made heels that were one of a kind. "Okay Tsuna, I'm with you whenever you're ready."

"Don't worry about me, Yin. I may be a front line fighter, but let's just say my previous profession made me more attuned to striking from the shadows." He told, scratching his head in slight embarrassment. However, he was soon focused again, as his eyes watched the large demon in the distance to make sure it didn't begin to move yet. "Alright Trent, you heard the girls. Make your decision, you've got support no matter which style you choose." Tsuna gave him a slight grin, with an additional thumbs up.

"Okay, whoever's going to join in the ambush let's go!" Tsuna yelled, running towards the large demon from its sides, making sure to try and stay out of it's line of sight. "I really hope this works, I don't need any blood on my hands."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren spun his lance "I think I'll keep a distance. This certainly counts as ranged." he gave a grin "Oh yeah, and if I shoot you by accident, it's your own fault."
In the span of a second he teleported on top of the mall again and pointed his lance at the huge demon. Despite his nonchalance before, his hands trembled slightly while he was aiming. He hoped that he really wouldn't shoot them accidently.

Trent shrugged. "Fine, I'll see what I can do at a distance, worse case scenario, I'll switch to close ranged and try to go for the eyes." Trent said as he readied his weapon and walked over to join Oren and anyone else who was seen as long ranged. "The bigger they are, the more satisfying their death, am I right?" He asked rhetorically in an attempt to lighten the situation.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Minako followed right behind Tsuna, Kagura appearing in her slim hands the second she ran too far from the pink parasol. She took a quick glance at where everybody was positioned in order to find the perfect spot for her to heal all at them at once if she needed to. Minako crossed her index and middle ringer together before reciting a prayer, causing a glowing pink vine to come from the parasol and connect with Tsuna. The vine wouldnt hinder him, and it would only act as a link in order for Minako to power up her partner. "Yang aim for the head's please" she said, trying to avoid being too far from Tsuna or too far from the rest of the team.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren shuddered slightly "Too be honest, I'd prefer that there wasn't any death or killing. But-" he cut off when he saw Tsauna just charge at the gigantic, deadly demon like a madlad.
Well, when in rome...
His fired a blast of light directed at the demon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica continued to summon chains around the demon, restricting its arm and leg movements so it couldn't attack back. At the same time she had also created a wide range barrier that made sure their battle was contained and that no civilians could just walk in. She turned her head slightly to the parasol and reached out pouring some extra healing power into it, boosting the effect of the healing, she then returned her focused to her restraints the were now surrounding the demon's arms and legs entirely.

As Tsuna continued his charge toward the demon behemoth, nothing but doubts began to fill his head. This whole experience was new for the kid, and he didn’t know if he had what it took to do his part in felling the beast. His eyes darted to his closest partner, Minako, to see how she fared in this pursuit. What he saw wasn’t expected, but he didn’t care, since whatever she did made him feel even stronger. However, when the demon fell back into Tsuna’s line of sight, its eyes were focused directly on the scythe-wielder, as its hand was already risen in an attempt to crush the human.

Tsuna couldn’t react, that was how he was going to go out-- just another carcass crushed under an unholy hand. Though as if a miracle happened before his very eyes, a beam of light collided with the demon just before Tsuna’s demise, causing it to stagger with a shriek of pain. “An opening, I’m going for it!” Tsuna yelled with his voice full of worry, since he definitely wasn’t used to working with others, or more specifically-- the pressure that came along with it. Regardless, the boy ran directly to the demon’s side, and jumped at his arm, hooking unto its flesh with his scythe. Surely enough, the demon retaliated, doing a plethora of frantic movements in an attempt to knock the young hunter off. Even though it would’ve worked normally, the sudden chains that sprang up from nothing, completely bound the demon’s mobility. Which allowed Tsuna to finally make his way over to the two necks that supported the demon’s twin heads.

Raising Lucifer with both hands, a purple aura encompassed the entirety of the scythe, pulsing as if a great energy waited to be released. Following that, the boy’s hair began to stand up, whilst his pupils began to fade. “With this, you shall be cleansed, you unholy abomination.” Then, with a swift motion, the scythe was brought down upon the demon’s neck in a powerful slash of piercing darkness. “We'll make sure of it!” A large cloud of dust burst from the concrete below, in which Tsuna hastily jumped out of and faced the direction of the demon to see if that was enough to send it back to hell. What the heck was that power just now, did Yin do that to me? Whatever, I'll ask later!
"It could still be alive, don't drop your guard yet!" Shouted the scythe-boy, who firmly gripped Lucifer, in the event of a counter attack.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
The short female quickly rushed to Tsuna's side and checked him for any wounds, while also making sure that everybody else wasnt injured. But her short moment of relief of seeing no injuries whatsoever was short lived. The large beast was very much not dead, severely wounded, but not dead. Minako quickly casted a large barrier to block an attack from the beast and was utterly surprised that it didnt break on the first blow from the demon. Maybe Kagura really only needed Lucifer in order to function properly for once in it's useless life. "Yang when I said aim for the head, I meant cut it clean off" Minako hissed out while violently punching Tsuna's arm. "You had one job Yang! One job!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica sighed this was gonna be difficult and she had already used a lot of big spells, but a few more couldn't hurt. She turned to the book as it flipped through the pages showing her a page with a pretty useful spell, she began to mutter the spell and once was finished small orbs came from her body and went to each of the other hunters, she was giving the last of her current strength to power up all the other hunters, once she had finished she collapsed down to one knee and the book vanished.

Trent gritted his teeth in annoyance not at the fact that he didn't get a chance to try and help, but because of how Minako criticized this 'Yang' individual. "Less complaining, more fighting!" Trent said as he readied his whip and lashed it at the demon, upon closer inspection, it appeared that Trent's attacks were mainly intended to hit the joints in the demon's body, he felt a rush of new power surge through him as he let out a hard lash at one of the demon's legs in an attempt to sever it while he remained close to Ludovica. "Can you walk?" Trent asked while his eyes remained on his gigantic foe.

Tsuna’s eyebrows furrowed, whilst he braced for impact upon noticing that the beast was still alive. “Dang it, how is it still moving?” Tsuna grunted with irritation, as he witnessed the demon lunge at them. The scythe wielder was prepared to dodge the attack but before he could, a barrier was constructed between the three of them, ultimately stopping the demon’s attack from reaching them. Yet it seemed as if the barrier couldn’t stop everything from reaching him, as he felt a blow from Minako connect with his arm. “Hey, what the..! It’s not my fault, your power wasn’t boosting me properly!” Tsuna barked back, before one of his fellow teammates scolded them- to which he simply nodded in response.

What can I even do now though..? It’ll take way too long for me to get on its back again, and if Trent can remove its leg with no issues-- it could bleed out, but I hate standing around doing nothing. I gotta help somehow.

Tsuna’s eyes then locked onto Minako’s parasol.. That was it! His hand reached out for Kagura’s handle, in an attempt to hold the parasol with Minako, simultaneously. “Not tired of playing support yet? The first thing I saw you do, was shoot a demon straight through its head, so you have to be.” He teased, before going on to explain his methods. “Think you can do that again, with this demon? It’s the perfect opportunity, I’m here now, and we can’t let Ludovica’s power goto waste. I think you can do it, just don’t miss!”

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
If the moment wasnt so dire, Minako would have reprimanded her partner for touching her sacred weapon without permission, but Yang was completely right. She honestly was sick and tired of being useless and only being good for making sure nobody got hurt, and maybe having him around would make her magic strong enough to kill a powerful demon. Minako thought about it for a quick second before nodding her head, "Yang don't let go" the Yin prophesy ordered before putting her other hand over the hand Tsuna had on her parasol. "Kagura lend me your strength so that I may cleanse this tainted being" Minako whispered, almost like reciting a prayer. As if Kagura heard the girls words, a pink halo appeared around Minako's wrist. "Alright! Kagura you're finally working with me!" The short huntress exclaimed in pure happiness before raising up one hand towards the creature. With that movement, her barrier shattered into pink petals and the halo on her wrist slid off and transformed into a large magic circle in front of her palm. The hand that was still on the parasol quickly moved so that it was closer to Tsuna's hand, before Minako steadied ther arm that was pointing at the large creature from hell. "Get purified asshole!" She angrily yelled out, the magic circle glowing and charging up it's power before Minako snapped her fingers in order to trigger the shot. A bright pink beam shot out of the circle the second the female has snapped her fingers, the attack piercing through the air and through the demon's large and disgusting head.
The magic circle slowly dissapeared before the short female dropped her arm and her hold on Kagura loosened. Minako looked back to her other teammates, wanting to go and heal Ludovica but she her body was starting to feel the consequence of absorbing too much holy energy from Kagura. She gently leaned her body on Tsuna's side, her breathing once again haggered just like before. "If that thing isnt dead, I'm going to ask Oren to shoot me right through the heart."

"How very, very improbable." Kazuo pushed aside a limp body with his blood stained shoes, he examined the body by tipping his head from one side to the other, the victim's core was ripped open and his insides spilled across the concrete. There was no way he was attacked by anything of earthly sense, and the large monstrous figures around him proved his theory to be correct. "The hell gates are open." the boy said with raised brows and a somewhat impressed expression. "Ripped clean open, like a bear." Kazuo mused as he squatted down next to the body and lightly traced his hand across the torn skin, suddenly the boy was interrupted by a blood curdling cry. Looking up, Kazuo's cool gray gaze met with the feral, beady eyes of a demon. The demon was large in size with a muscular upper body and blood stained bare skin, Kazuo smirked as he looked back towards the mutilated body- in the second that the young male turned his head, the beast charged. One the demon was close enough to strike, Kazuo slipped out of the way with a smooth evasive move before nodding "As expected, you attacked with your front claws. Granted you're faster than I had calculated for." Kazuo smiled when the demon lunged again and he dodged with a simple step backwards. Kazuo kept his hands in his pants pockets as he continued to just barely dodge his opponent's attacks, "Impatient. Reckless. Sloppy." Kazuo described the beast out loud each time it swung it's massive arms. Eventually, Kazuo didn't move backwards but instead leaned back on his feet before jumping towards the creature, spinning through the air and landing a harsh kick to the beast's skull. The demon let out a grunt of pain, but barely budged. Kazuo let out a long whistle, this thing's muscles weren't just for looks- he was a basic tank, made to take and deal damage. The young demon hunter licked his lips before sighing, he had hoped he'd be able to win without his ability- but he supposed he was given such gifts for a reason, these demons wouldn't be easy.
When he closed his eyes, Kazuo could see things that had yet to happen, the boy only had to blink in order to reveal his opponents next move. Left. Kazuo ducked his head and countered with a strong right hook. Right. Kazuo blocked the menacing claw and landed a chin to the beast's chin. As the male pulled back he realized the demon had managed to sink it's claws into his right arm that he used to block, he watched the blood drip from the wounds and muttered a curse. Now he knew blocking was out of the option. Right. Left. Above. Each time the demon moved, Kazuo avoided it and landed a bruising counter. Kazuo's breath became shallow and beads of sweat developed on his forehead, no matter how many times he hit the beast it just bounced back. The wear of Kazuo's punches was to slow to actually affect the creature, at this point the boy would run out of stamina before he brought the thing down. Kazuo took a step back and analyzed his opponent once more. Not only was it heavier than it looked, but its skin was tough. It hadn't at all used its mouth to attack, but it didn't seem to put much thought into it's moves. This simply confirmed Kazuo's research, all demons are different. With different strengths and weaknesses. The only thing that was certain was that no demon could survive without it's head or heart.
Feeling satisfied with his observations Kazuo clenched his fist, the gold ring around his index finger seemed to shine as it gradually changed colors. The boy could feel the energy emitted from the ring- he could feel the greatness. Not everything made sense yet, but Kazuo knew for sure that his ring was destined for greatness. From what he read, the ring was called helio, and it could harness any type of weather- an incredible thing, really. "Rain." Kazuo said in a dreadfully dull tone, his ring shifted to a dark blue color and as if he summoned the clouds to his will, Kazuo mustered a pile of dark gray clouds in about a 20 ft radius, which began to pour intense rain. "Snow." the ring took on an icy blue color and a devilish smile tugged at the corners of Kazuo's lips as he approached the demon, which now struggled to stay balanced on the icy street. The demon was top-heavy, meaning it probably wasn't well balanced, and its rash nature kept it from calming down and finding its feet. "Wind." Kazuo's voice dropped to near a whisper and his ring adopted a pale purple color, with the push of his palms the young man summoned a strong current of wind that pushed the beast onto it's back as it let out aggravated grunts and growls. Without giving the beast a moment to get back to it's feet, Kazuo rushed towards it, pulling out the slick dagger from his hidden coat pocket and putting all his force into a stab that pierced the demon's skin and right through it's heart. After an extra couple of seconds, the beast fell limp.
Kazuo stepped away from the creature's dead body after retriever his dagger and once again tucking it safely away. He brushed himself off, before pushing his hand back into his pockets and closing his eyes as he stood in the middle of the falling snowflakes. When Kazuo opened his eyes he let out a content sigh. He didn't exactly know who they were yet. But he was going to run into them soon- the others.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica glanced at Trent before managing to stand up, she placed a hand on his shoulder "I will be able to in just a second" she said before she muttered a spell and absorbed some of Trents own strength, just enough so she could walk without help, which meant that Trent would probably only feel a little tired from the small drain. She then let go of his shoulder and looked at the group "surely the thing is dead now, I dont imagine it surving that last attack.
@Red Gallade

The blast delivered from Minako, caught Tsuna off-guard. He knew that the parasol, or Minako had some tremendous power stored inside of them, yet the pink blast made Yang’s eyes open with shock. His grip tensed on the handle, in response to his partner’s words, as he nodded at the same time. Soon enough, the swelling power began to fade after awhile, and before Tsuna realized, Minako was gently situated on his side, seemingly exhausted. That honestly proved to be more surprising than her hidden power, since the boy was stunned for a moment before ultimately giving her a small smile.

“Nah, I don’t think it’s going to get back up after that. Nice going..” He complimented, whilst unconsciously patting her head, like he would with his younger brothers. His hand was then firmly placed over her shoulder, in an attempt to keep her standing. Though his focus shifted to his other teammates, before giving them a thumbs-up, to show that the big demon was finally dead, hopefully.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oren stood wide-eyed at the bright beam of light that sprouted from Minako's parasol and utterly deleted the behemoth demon. The demon fell down, and remained still. He saw Tsuna's thumbs-up and took it as a signal that's it's safe.
Oren gave a cheer, the demon was subdued! Still, was it absolutley, for sure, positively dead?
To confirm this, he telecircled near the huge demon and poked it nervously with his lance. It didn't move.
"Yep, it's dead. Poor thing. Great job everyone. i'm surprised we're alive, honestly." he chuckled. "Everyone okay? I'm fine, since I was in the sidelines."

Kazuo stood still as the flurry around him suddenly seized, "I guess, someone else is on clean up duty." the young man shrugged as he tore off the sleeve from his injured arm. The gashes were bleeding heavily, but he could tell they weren't deep. They didn't hurt, but perhaps that was simply the adrenaline still pulsing through his veins. Kazuo sighed as he shoulder fell back in a relaxed gesture and both of his hands settled in the pockets on either side of his coat, he smiled when a bright beam of light tore through the atmosphere. Kazuo tongue clicked against his teeth as he watched the light fade, "Kagura." the boy smiled quaintly. How perfect. He didn't know that the others were so close, but since they were already gathered he wouldn't have to do as much work. It wasn't easy to dig up information on all of the weapons, and even harder to locate and research the current wielder of each weapon, but Kazuo found himself well prepared as his slow stride began towards the large dead demon and the group of young hunters huddled around it.
As Kazuo moved through the streets he avoided bloodied human corpses, occasionally even passing a defeated demon. As Kazuo came across a familiar set of buildings, he began searching for the others. If the loud chatting didn't get his attention, the massive form of a dead demon certainly did. Kazuo cracked his fingers with his hands still tucked safely in his pocket. If everything played out as planned, the group would've already proven them teamwork as valuable in defeating the demons. All Kazuo would have to so was give the final sales pitch and they'd have themselves a guild... hopefully. The male walked casually towards the group, all of them were about his age- he wouldn't be surprised if they were hostile at first, his absence from the challenging demon didn't put him in the best position; but they were too tired and shaken up to fight, so he wasn't worried. "Big guy, huh?" Kazuo clicked his tongue as he used the toes of his shoe to push the demon's head, "Seems our weapons are the only ones that can effectively take them down too." Kazuo observed out loud before offering a reserved smile as he glanced over his shoulder at the others, "I hope I haven't missed introductions."

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica turned to look at the late arrival, "yes it is big, but it's dead now. No thanks to you who ever you are" she said stumbling over to the guy and looking him up and down before stumbling over to a curb and sitting down, she placed her palms on the ground and lent back, "I'm gonna chill here and recharge for a second" she muttered before summoning the book and reading through it as she hummed to herself.