• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto Orutanatibu (Discussion)

I probably could have been more specific within my entry post; The students are in the classroom similar to how naruto began. The characters in their classrooms when their teams were assigned.

I don't think in naruto they had all the teams stand at the front of the class room ,but in the RP that was my intent. Your character can either be sitting down ,or standing where the homeroom teacher pointed. Either option is up to you. Alternatively Kyuu's character can also point to where their team is supposed to be standing as well.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Sorry for the double post, but...
Squad 1’s “photo” is done! I did the best I could with the [skimpy, nonexistent] Appearance sections (though Hisato’s was good). The ones I couldn’t really figure out, I tried to use the personality section to draw out something that fits the description.

Anyways.

Here it is:

Attachments

• 627E8C2E-5834-4EAC-8BFF-13E8B1AD0967.jpeg
    627E8C2E-5834-4EAC-8BFF-13E8B1AD0967.jpeg
    687.8 KB · Views: 43

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
:):)
Sorry for the double post, but...
Squad 1’s “photo” is done! I did the best I could with the [skimpy, nonexistent] Appearance sections (though Hisato’s was good). The ones I couldn’t really figure out, I tried to use the personality section to draw out something that fits the description.

Anyways.

Here it is:
I appreciate it a lot! :)
Love it. Super cool!
I agree except that Nezo is annoyed for some reason xD

@Cmeriwether, I should have said this sooner ,but you can auto Kanryo. I only made him so the homeroom teacher would have a name other than homeroom teacher. He's an NPC meaning if anyone wanted to talk to him he's free to auto.

I'm not sure if you were just waiting for the other instructors to finish interacting with their students or for me to control Kanryo. I can control him if you want ,but figured i'd at least give the option. I'm halfway into my next post. Thoughts?

Team 2 is finished!

I totally made up Zeren’s outfit lol, he didn’t have one in his bio XD

I see Kyoko got a steppy stool.

Neat drawing. Just as cool as the last one! Nice job!

Yeeeeaaaah I'm not really sure what era clothing naruto has so I just kinda let other people think it up. I really like the one you gave him though.

He actually looks a little like me lol.

Naruto wore a track suit for the longest time ever. Pretty sure they didn't have zippers or track suits in that time and era...

Naruto has a lot of flexibility with clothes.

Kyoko: Get in the picture, dammit!
Zeren: Nononononono—
Sayuri: Why do I have to be in a group with these nutjobs?
Nisako: *literally the only one posing for the picture*

^Psychology!

Pretty much...

So basically
My Mom
Me
My best friend
My other best friend
She does kinda look like she could pass off as his mom... Which means... When she backhands him for acting stupid, you know its gonna hurt x10 worse now!

*Kyoko adjusting her goggles intensifies*

Yeah lol, if she was any shorter she wouldn’t be able to reach Zeren’s elbow, sooo...
Agreed. :up:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Finished Team 3, finally lol

To be completely honest, Minral’s face gave me issues. The first thing that came to mind when I was thinking about what he should look like was Fugaku Uchiha, so trying not to make an exact copy was hard XD

Anyways.

Attachments

• 88BFABB6-C99C-457C-91B4-A098200A4C1D.jpeg
    88BFABB6-C99C-457C-91B4-A098200A4C1D.jpeg
    563.4 KB · Views: 38