• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto Orutanatibu (Discussion)

Finished Team 3, finally lol

To be completely honest, Minral’s face gave me issues. The first thing that came to mind when I was thinking about what he should look like was Fugaku Uchiha, so trying not to make an exact copy was hard XD

Anyways.
Great work! I was worried you'd have some issues with the description of Shīnkai's hair and the side-comb, but you got it down pretty perfectly xD

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
I wanna make a villain that interrupts the maze challenge. Y'know, because I like action. And I don't want this to die. Mind if I do it?

Not really planning on giving him a bio, since he's not gonna recur. Unless you want me to.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Probably having them get lost in the maze too after fleeing the naruto police (or whatever they call it....Ninja Po-po). He pretends to be friendly until they get close to the exit, where he'd probably try to take them hostage.

Maybe I'll make multiple people, since I doubt a single ninja could take down three Genjins and a Jonin.

Last edited:
4th hokage: is that a challenge?

How should Kyoko react? I can see this going two directions. Kyoko might wanna end this fight quickly, ooor she wants to see just how well her students can do with minimum to no jonin assistance.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Well that's entirely up to you. Maybe they'll just take the Genjin hostage to level with Kyoko.

Zeren ain't gonna take that, although he'll probably play along for a bit. Good thing Minral won't be there, although he'd probably wait to see how Zeren would react.

Well that's entirely up to you. Maybe they'll just take the Genjin hostage to level with Kyoko.

Zeren ain't gonna take that, although he'll probably play along for a bit. Good thing Minral won't be there, although he'd probably wait to see how Zeren would react.

If the threat is jonin level then there isn't much the students can do. Maybe dial it down a bit so the three genin can have a fighting chance. The test is for the genin so having this would further validate the genin's abilities.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yeah, this sounds great! Sayuri will probably panic and not want to use her power offensively, be scared of hurting her teammates. The most she’d contribute to a fight is with a few blood clones to distract the baddie so they could get away, becuase we all know she’s averse to violence lol

It's fine. Take the time you need. I merely thought I'd leave the reminder here just in case. Glad you didn't drop the RP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sidenote: When the testing phase is completed the ninjas are going to go on their first mission. Does anybody have any Idea of what the first mission should be?

How would you guys like to go about deciding missions? Should each team vote what their first mission is going to be? I don't want this to be purely the team captain's decision on what missions their teams do. It's still a group effort. Thoughts?