• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Naruto AU Roleplay because all the other ones are closed or dead

I too would like to join a naruto RP but all the Naruto ones are closed or dead.

I also don't know what squad to put him in. help please?

Name: Hisato Kaguya
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'2 ft.
Weight: 132 lbs.
Academy Reputation: Class bad*** Class clown
Appearance: white hair. Shoulder length on the right side loosely hangs down. Split in the center. Jaw length on the left side. Pale blue eyes, noticeably short eyebrows, average build, fairly muscular. He wears a light brown tunic with a purple overcoat that extends down to his knees. underneath that he wears pants that stop at his shins ,and a rope belt around his pants(similar to orochimaru), bandages around his feet that go up to his knees(doesn't cover his toes), Bandages on his arms that go up to his mid part of his forearm(dont cover his fingers or palm). He wears black fingerless gloves with a big hole in the palm as that's where he draws his sword from ,and black ninja shoes.
Personality: Hisato is a fairly nice boy ,but also a bit awkward. Not shy by any means of the word ,but can be fairly obvious at times his social skills as less than sub par. Despite this he does put effort into being more graceful in social interactions which often times just leads to him further proving him to be awkward. His overall manners have a bit of lacking to them as when he was a kid mannerisms weren't important at all. A little rough around the edges ,but a hard working, friendly, accepting ,and carefree guy.
Squad: Squad 1
Clan:
Kaguya
Chakra Nature: wind
Kekkei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku(Same as Kimimaro)
Known Jutsu:

Vaccume blade: The user swings their sword and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user. Hisato primarily uses this ability to coat his Osteoblades (development)

Wind clone: similar to shadow clone except wind.

drilling wind bullet- The user can fire a gust of compacted wind in the form a bullet. (development)

Kuchiyose: (development)
Weapon: He primarily uses the bone weapons made from his osteoclast cells.
Other: Hisato grew up a nomadic lifestyle as his parents were constantly moving ,and living off the land to survive. His parents were not bloodthirsty like many of his clansmen. Despite this his parents weren't shown any mercy and fled. Hisato never knew if anyone else from his clan survived as his parents didn't talk about it. His parents eventually came across the village he currently resides in. Hisato's parents moved to the village under the guise of refugees ,and quickly took up common jobs fitting in with the surrounding community. For all tenses and purposes they had found themselves a nice place to begin a new life. Hisato would grow to enjoy living in a village ,but would miss some his mostly forgotten nomadic lifestyle. At least when he lived as a nomad people didn't stare when he burped at the dinner table.

Last edited:
Okay cool. Here's my character.
Name: Takato Yoru (Prefers to be called TK)
Sexuality: Straight
Academy Reputation: Quiet student that hardly says anything
Appearance: Brown skin, black hair that's down the middle of his neck, cyan eyes, 5'11. He wears a black and cyan jacket and black long pants. He wears a sash thats holds his katana, and a belt for his ninja tools.
Personality: He's really nice once you get to know him. Most of the time, he keeps to himself and doesn't say a lot. He can be protective and jumps in a fight if he needs or if one of his friends are in any sort of danger.
Weapon of Choice: Katana and kunai (just in case he doesn't have his sword)
Chakra Type: Water Release + Wind Release
Known Jutsu:
Wind Style: Wind Stars Jutsu (TK can use wind release to create shurikens made of wind.)
Wind Style: Gale Dome Jutsu (TK spins around surrounding himself with wind that protects him from upcoming attacks)
Water Style: Water Serpent Jutsu (
TK's strongest Jutsu He's able to create a large serpent using water and chakra. He hasn't been able to master it yet so it's imperfect)
Water Style: Aqua Trap Jutsu (
TK can use water to prevent his opponents from moving)
Ninja Art: Water Clone Jutsu: (Simple clone jutsu, but if it's destroyed, the clone turns to water and bursts.)
Ninja Art: Aqua Cloak Jutsu (
TK produces water onto his sword for slightly enhanced attack and defense)
Background: Takato had a normal life. He had perfect family until his parents, who were skilled ninja, left him and never came back. So he grew to dislike his parents ever since they left him. So he's been left alone without anyone to talk to so that's the reason why he hardly says anything to anyone. Later on his life someone mysteriously sealed the Two-Tailed Beast, Matatabi, inside of him and now he must deal the beast that's within him.
Squad #: 1
Other: Swift Release, which he will gain new techniques from that later on, and the Two-Tailed Beast.

Luckily I dislike dual sword wielding anyways. Not very effective in actual combat. Minor ranting time... I usually prefer one weapon with two hands or one weapon in one hand with the other being free. Two hands holding one weapon is stronger ,and you can grip your weapon better. If my opponent is holding two weapons I'm gonna wanna try knock one of those weapons out of their hands. It wouldn't be that hard compared to if they were holding one weapon. I also prefer having an empty hand in real life because if the weapons clash I can attempt to grab my opponent by the wrist or arm with my free hand thus I can try throw them to the ground or put them in an arm lock. Its a silly subject to rant about cause duel wielding does look cool ,but its so impractical... Sorry about the ranting btw!
(I wanna point out I have no problem other people using dual wielding. I just don't particularly like it myself)

I don't want to put him up against an NPC because when someone takes their place I technically fought them and its kinda confusing so I think I'll just have him solo for now unless @LightNexus wants to hop in. No rush of course. Take your time. I'll probably have Hisato solo train in the meantime or maybe stretch and prepare to train.

Name: Lin Arasaka
Academy Reputation: Obsessive nerd
Sexuality: straight
Height: 4'10 ft.
Weight: 120
Appearance: Long dark blonde hair that goes all the hair to her hips. her bangs are parted behind her ears so they don't get in her eyes. She has dark green eyes. Pale skin. fairly thin ,but slightly muscular. She has four prosthetic limbs. Her arm prosthetics go all the way up to her biceps. Her leg prosthetics go all the way up to her thighs. Despite being prosthetics they are the same color as her skin ,but upon closer observation one can easily tell they are not her natural arms or legs. She wears a green short Kimono that stops at her mid thighs. black legging that go down to her knees, bandages covering her arms and legs ,but revealing her fingers and toes. She wears knee high ninja shoes. She wears a sand village headband around her waste with a slash through the symbol.
personality: Shes a fairly energetic woman with a friendly carefree personality. She's known for being very blunt to the people she's with ,and can be quite childish and egotistical at times.
Chakra Nature: lightning and earth.
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Jutsu:

Puppet Jutsu: the manipulation of her puppets

ebony lightning(development): similar to black lightning used by Darui.

earth release tunneling: allows her to tunnel under the battlefield to sneak up on her target.

earth release clone jutsu: similar to clone jutsu.

Weapon: 3 puppets. At the beginning she only has Hokori. Later on she will get Meiyo ,and even further down the line she will get Yorokobi;
Pride / 誇り/Hokori: Hokori is the name of a 4 ft. tall humanoid light brown puppet with six long arms with the ocasional spikes pertruding randomly on its arms and legs. Its hair is long and messy. its clothes are a tattered outfit which bares a similar resemblance to the outfit worn by anbu blackops. Hokori can swing its whip-like arms with lightning energy surging throughout its entire body.
Honor / 名誉/Meiyo: Meiyo is a large 9 ft. tall humanoid with a tattered vest, pants, waste coat ,and shoes. its thick burly body can be layered with surrounding dirt and rock to increase his already high durability. He's slower than Hokori ,but makes up for it in powerful blows ,durability.
Joy / 喜び/Yorokobi: Yorokobi is a 3 ft. spider-like puppet with 8 legs. Yorokobi is filled with all sorts of medical tools and medicine. While not a front line fighter like Horoki ,or a defender like Meiyo. Yorokobi has various poisons ,and other tools to incapacitate an enemy. it can also use those same tools to prevent excessive blood loss, ,and has a wide array of medicine from anti-venom, antiseptics, anesthesia ,and all sorts of other medical items at its disposal.
Other: Lin was a puppeteer prodigy ,but after a horrible accident lost her right arm. Unable to use puppets she spent a couple months depressed before finding out she could have it replaced. A year later she would learn how to create a prosthetic arm. She would later improve her prosthetic arm ,and due to her efficiency with puppets she decided to replace her other arm. Eventually she decided to replace her legs as well. Her prosthetic limbs are special in a since due to the fact that they are mechanical in nature her mechanical joints can bend and contort in all sorts of directions allowing her to further take advantage of her puppets. Her mechanical legs allow her enhanced jumping abilities. Because of Lin's obsession with tinkering she gained a sadistic hobby for 'improving' the human body.

Personality wise if your familiar with Hatsume Mei from My Hero Academia. Think of Lin as obsessed with her puppets the same way Mei is obsessed with her 'babies'

Don't worry about Lin going around saying "There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal. There is no strength in flesh, only weakness. There is no constancy in flesh, only decay.". She's not that kinda techno person... but she might think it when she's tinkering around with her little projects.

If you look at the first villain whatever his name was the guy that tricked naruto to steal that scroll ,but got beaten up by a thousand naruto clones... With that in mind the villain could be someone or a group of people from the clan itself. It doesn't have to be. That was just an example. Thoughts?

Name: Sakamoto Ryoma
appearance: Ryoma has pale skin black hair in a ponytail with a white fedora on top. He wears a white suit with black pants and nice shoes he tries to look ahead of the era and more sophistacated then ninjas or official,s
Personality: Ryoma acts lazy and bored but is really incredibly smart he strongly believes that the kage system should be dismantled and would die for his cause he hates fighting and tries to use his charisma, and when he has to fight he tries to finish it quickly with genjutsu, he wants to try to influence people and has a growing amount of support.
Weapon of Choice: Katana made of glass
Chakra Type: Fire, and Earth
Known Jutsu: (
Demonic mirroring glass glass
Ryoma creats a bunch mirorrs to surround his opponents his reflection appears in all of them he can almost instaniously travel between them.
Glass shard
Ryoma summons a bunch of shards which he launches at his opponent
Glass Mirror Technique
Ryoma creates a mirror which copies anything 10 meters in front of the mirror to the attacker
Glass Reflected World.
Ryomas ace in the hole involves him doing 10 hand signs if glass then touches any thing they are transported to the mirror world were everything is reverted Ryoma.
Demonic mirroring world
Ryoma can telaport any were in the world using his demonic mirroring technique as the whole dimension is techinacay a mirror

Background:
Other: he has a very unique kekkai genkai known as glass release it is techinacly lava release but instead as forming as molten earth instead it is glass.

what's team #1 going to do about their lack of a 3rd member? Are we going to pretend they have a 3rd member? I hope that didn't come off as snarky...

I am a little curious of the point of getting swords. Are they supposed to fight with those swords? Hisato has his own blade. His osteclast(bone) blade.

Thoughts?