• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Nalani's Trading Spot ~ Pokemon, Stones, TMs and More!

Yea ^_^; I'm currently trying to find a modest ditto and when I do I can probably borrow an everstone from a friend. Sorry that this is taking so long, I'm currently in summer school (No I didn't fail anything, I'm just getting P.E. credits xD) so I don't have as much time to play as usual. I'll let you know if I get a modest female eevee and we can trade. ;)

Hey, I'm after an Eevee with wish, I can offer the following straight away:

Tangela, Snorunt, Shroomish

And the following after breeding:
Turtwig
Cubone
Elekid
Omanyte
Kabuto
Sentret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Smeargle
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Corphish
Lileep
Anorith
Spheal

Anything you'd prefer?

Justicity - How about one of my wish eevees for an omanyte?

Shado - Oh awesome, that would help a lot for getting your eevee. ^^

Delibird - Alrighty, that sounds perfect. I might be on later tonight and probably tomorrow. :) I'll send you a PM when I'm online. Do you want a specific gender?

How do you trade? Do you just use the internet connection? (Sorry for asking) I have Everstones, a Sunstone, and a King's Rock. Can I have an Eevee egg for an Everstone a Riolu egg for the Sunstone? (I prefer eggs to actual pokemon for some odd reason) If you can't get eggs, I guess I could just take the Pokemon... Please and thank you.

Shado - Whenever we're both online we can do the trade.

Killian - You go to a pokecenter and go downstairs and connect to Wi-Fi. We'll have to exchange friend codes (FC's) first and that's how you trade. I can get you a eevee and riolu egg for an everstone and sun stone. Is there anything you'd want for a King's Rock?

No problem. Just so this isn't spam I'm going to add this, since I'm not sure how I'm going to trade the items I'm going to assume you trade an item attached to the Pokemon. Right?

EDIT: I have to shower. Be right back.

I'm back! I don't really care as long as it's an Eevee!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I hope you don't mind a Starly called STUART (My brother named him O_o'), a Combee named Consou, and an L Unown called Lusou. They're the ones holding the items... 0_o'

Alright, I'm on my way. There should be a Riolu egg and two eggs with Wish Eevees. If I messed up at all let me know and I'll fix it for you. ^^

Thank you! I know I've already told you but... THANK YOU!!!!!!!

They hatched!

Akatsuki - Female Eevee

Naito - Male Eevee

Rio - Male Riolu (I know, so unoriginal)

And they all hatched in Twinleaf... I always do that...

Justicity - I should be on a lot today so hopefully we can do the trade.

Killian - Ooh I'm glad the eggs came out well! Thank you so much for the stones! ^_^

To everyone who I've made plans to trade with - I should be online a good portion of tomorrow (Sunday) so hopefully I can get all the trades in. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade (or if I'm not distracted with anything I might just PM you). ^_^

To everyone who I've made plans to trade with - I should be online a good portion of tomorrow (Sunday) so hopefully I can get all the trades in. Send me a PM when you're ready to trade (or if I'm not distracted with anything I might just PM you). ^_^
You around at the moment?

From what I read, you'll be on a lot tomorrow, and I will too. Hopefully, if you're still up for it, we can do that trade then? Also, I think I have a couple of extra Porygon, too. Did you get any Eevees that know Wish? I see that you commented about that on your front page. Thanks, again!

Shado - I'm still working on your Eevee (I've been looking for a modest Ditto) and I'll let you know when I get it. I'd probably prefer a Solrock now, if it's not too much trouble. :) Sorry for the wait! ^^;

Jynx - I should be online a lot today (Sunday) and I'm still up for the trade. I do have wish eevees, but they're all male. I can breed a female with wish but it might take time. ;)

Twinky - Oh, that's awesome! Do you want anything specific for them? I know you probably don't need any pokemon, but I do have a lot of items I could trade you. :]

That's perfectly fine with me. I'd prefer a male Eevee, anyways. So, would this be okay?
Cydaquil for Slowpoke and Porygon for "Wish" Eevee?

Alright, I'm finally back from my unannounced leave. Sorry everyone. I just got back from North Dakota today (yay!), and you're probably wondering what could possibly be so exciting up in ND, and the answer to that is: nothing! Well, except for family (reunions and such). Anyways, I should be on a little more often now so if we've arranged to trade, send me a PM and we'll work the details out.

Merata - Poochyena for Sunny Day TM sounds great.

Shado - Sorry, sorry, so sorry I'm so slow with your Eevee! I've been searching for a Modest Ditto for awhile, and I promise I'll get your Eevee to you the moment I find one.

i-need-a-darkrai - Well, the list of pokemon/TMs/items I have to offer are on the front page. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? (Besides a Darkrai.. I don't have one of those, sorry! D: )