• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Nalani's Trading Spot ~ Pokemon, Stones, TMs and More!

Hey all, I'll just get right to the point - I have a variety of pokemon I'm willing to trade for almost anything. I accept both items and pokemon (check out my lists). My overall goal is to complete the National Pokedex (big goal, huh? xD). I appreciate all the help I can get!

[glow=teal,2,300]Once again, I'll accept both items and pokemon. I'm very interested in getting all of the starter pokemon. (I have them all now :D) I'd also love to get some more shinies and I can trade multiple pokemon/items for a single shiny. Same goes with legendaries.

Here's a list of the pokemon that I'm after (I'll clear or cross them off once I have them; the bold are the ones I want the most):
SHINIES (the ones I really would like are: )
*Shiny Eevee*
Shiny Ralts
Shiny Oddish/Gloom

Ditto (I'm looking to obtain all of the natures)
Growlithe
Aipom
Ekans
Grimer
Cubone
Tangela
Elekid
Mewtwo
Sentret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Sunkern
Pineco
Gligar
Snubbull
Qwilfish
Aron
Shuckle
Delibird
Houndour
Phanpy
Smeargle
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Poochyena
Seedot
Surskit
Shroomish
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Wailmer
Cacnea
Zangoose
Seviper
Solrock
Snorunt
Spheal
Clamperl
Relicanth
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Manaphy

Items I'm after:
Poke Flute
PP Up

[/glow]

[glow=limegreen,2,300]Here's a list of pokemon I have and/or pokemon I can breed:

*Eevee* (both male and female, I can get specific natures if you desire, and they can come with WISH )

Starters
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig

Absol
Beedrill
Bronzong
Butterfree
Cleffa
Dratini
Drifloon
Espeon
Gengar
Happiny/Chansey
Igglybuff
Jolteon
Kecleon
Leafeon
Lotad
Lucario
Magby
Munchlax
Nidoran (both genders)
Polywag
Ralts
Riolu
Skitty
Skorupi
Togetic
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Vulpix/Ninetales
Weavile[/glow]

[glow=magenta,2,300]NEW:
Slowpoke
Wynaut
Togepi
Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lileep
Anorith
Shieldon
Cranidos[/glow]

I have many more as well. If there is one you want and it isn't on my list, ask about it and I might have it!

If you want a certain gender or nature just let me know and I can get it for you.

[glow=orange,2,300]Items I'm offering:
ALL TM'S
All Fossils
All Stones
All Berries
Master Balls
Rare Candy
Leftovers
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Heart Scale

And many more, just ask![/glow]

[glow=purple,2,300]If you want PKRS with one of my pokemon I'm offering, just let me know and I can provide it for you. ;)[/glow]

[glow=pink,2,300]Thank you SO MUCH everyone who has helped me out and traded me - I am so grateful! ^_^[/glow]

Do you have any Eevees with egg moves? I'm looking for an Eevee that knows Wish that is up for trade.

Edit:
Also, do you have a Slowpoke?

I don't currently have any slowpokes but I'll see if I can find one (to breed) and I'll get back to you two about it. I'm currently trading with another person and when I'm done I'll trade you a Torchic for a Togepi, Soriyan.

All right, thanks.
Slowpoke can only be found on Pearl Version, though.
You have to use the PokeRadar on the Western part of route 211.

I'll be able to trade slowpokes to you two either later today/tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to a friend's house and she has a few. :)

Hiii, even though i'm literally sitting right next to you...
HUGZ! Yea, pokemonz for ever fwend. :3
ps.
pika pika pikachu! pika pi! pika pikachu!
Squirtle squirtle squ- Aw jeez what the F**k am i saying?

Jynx and BlazeKnight - I'm all set to trade so let me know when you're ready. You can either post in this thread or send me a PM. :) Thanks!

If you give me a day or two I can get you:

The three jotho starters(chikorita, totodile and cyndaquill)
Bulbasaur

What I want

Espeon
Umbreon
Squirtle
Absol

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
>_<
please don't double post, Blazeknight...
Use the modify button, or in this case, a PM to notify Nalani would have worked.

while I'm here... it isn't necessary to quote the post of the person before you, especially when there's nobody else around for them to get confused with ;p
it's not a rule, but it looks cleaner to me without them.

Ah, alright I won't use the quotes unless they're necessary. Sorry ^^;

Also, thank you so much BlazeKnight for the pokemon and berries!
And thank you everyone who has helped me out, I am so grateful!

Merata - Thank you for offering to help me, however I just obtained those pokemon. I can give you 2 eevees, a squirtle and an absol to you for free though since you tried to help me. ^_^

I had sent you a PM the other day, and I thought we were going to trade then (Cyndaquil for a Slowpoke), but we never did. As I see you're online, are you still up for the trade?

I'll right. It's a male. I hope you don't mind. Level 1, too. I'll try and catch you. I check back a lot, so why don't you just PM me when you get online? Thanks!