• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

A Sylveon sighed as he stood amidst a vast garden of colorful flowers, rows and rows of them
enclosed by a small, simple fence. The sun shone warmly, but a gentle breeze swept through
the air, ruffling his fur and keeping cool him and all of the others who lived in Pokemon
Paradise. "There you go, everyone... All healthy and happy," he said with a tiny smile as he
finished tending to the last of the flowers with a small, metal watering can. "All of this
sun lately... I'm sure it's wonderful for all of you. But for me..." He yawned, setting the
watering can aside before closing his eyes and settling down on his belly. "Mm... All of the
warmth on my fur... It just makes me want to take a nap..."

In a matter of moments, he was snoozing, his breath soft and gentle, the warm sunlight and
cool breeze cradling his body. It was just so easy to... Let himself drift away...

It was a wonderful nap, at first. But steadily, the Sylveon shivered. He snuffled a little
bit, curling into himself, giving himself a hug with his ribbons. A Gastly came billowing
forth from the ground a few feet away, the Sylveon shivering more as its presence grew closer
and closer. "What're we doing out here, taking a nap all alone?" the Pokemon cackled with a
happy grin. "Let's take a look at your dreams. Probably frolicking through flowers on his
way to a tea party. Sooo boring!"

The ghost Pokemon cackled some more, swooping out of the ground, coming to a standstill right
beside the Sylveon's head. "Let me do you a favor. Something scary would be a lot more fun.
Some hypnosis should take care of that..." He shut his eyes, grinning as the air between his
forehead and the Sylveon's began to shimmer, like the air above a campfire. The Sylveon
snuffled and twitched, drooling as his mouth hung open. "Glad I found you so deep asleep.
Wouldn't get to play as long if you woke up right away... Kehehe..."

A small vulpix wandered around its new world being as lonely as ever. It's stomach rumbled as it saw an oran berry bush in the distance! It ran as fast as it possibly could as it stumbled on its four feet It stared at the pretty blue on the oran berry skan as it bit into the beautiful oran berry. It was juicy and delicious. The vulpix left after a few more oran berries finishing of the bush finding a sylveon...

(Don't really know how to join, so..)

A Jolteon raced like actual lightning through a forest. He enjoyed the wind bristling his golden fur, his eyes closed. One problem- he couldn't see. He sped right into a Vulpix and tumbled over on his back, electricity crackling around his body. "Ouch.. that hurt." He rubbed his head with a paw. He glanced around, pulling himself to a sitting position. He forgot his pain as he saw the Vulpix he'd rammed into. "Hi, who are you? What level are you? Sorry about hitting you. Want to battle?" He crouched in a playful position, showering the new Pokemon in questions.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rappid55's posts have been removed as they contained autoing, chatspeak, additional blather and further violations of our various rules - including, as it turns out, being a sockpuppet account for Pokeleader12345. Some children, evidently, never learn.

Several other posts that interacted with theirs have also been removed to maintain consistency.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
(I hope its okay that i joined back even that my comments got deleted)

An emolga wandered worry, while he holding nervously the red scarf on his neck
"Where she can be?" The emolga said to himself, getting more worried.
A moment later he see a vulpix and Jolteon talking to each other.
"Whats going on there?"
Emolga wondered, not knowing if they are wild pokemon or not, he decided to hide.

Emolga runned fast before he got noticed and went to hide behind the bushes that around the flowers garden.
"I will wait and see if they're wild pokemons or not..."
Emolga said to himself quietly, forgetting what he supposed to do.
"Huh? What's that?"
Emolga for a moment looked to the other side of the oran berry bush where vulpix and Jolteon talked.
"Is that a sylveon?"
Emolga you said curiously
"She look in a deep sleep... But what is that gas behind her?" Emolga said even more curiously.
"If i will come out from my hide spot to check it and those two are wild pokemons, they will attack me right when they will see me..."
Emolga thought to himself nervously.
"I will just have to wait for the perfect time to do it".

Last edited:
A Heracross trekked across the field, sweating profusely. A slightly singed Choice Scarf hung below his face, and he was carrying a rather large backpack. "Almost... there..." He huffed, pulling a berry out of his backpack and tossing it in his mouth. Those near the Sylveon may have seen him in the distance.

Leafeon sat by a tree” I feel like ive been walking for ages wait wheres Eevee welllll... Im dead wait I swear im walking in circles im lost!”

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Emolga kept watching sylveon, jolteon and vulpix as he try to get a closer look.
"That gas look familiar, like I've seen it before" emolga said to himself curiously but a little worried.
"Huh?" Emolga suddenly heard a voice.
Emolga turned around and see an heracross in a distance, going to pass nearby.
Emolga heard him talking to himself and start thinking to himself.
"Wild pokemons not speaking normally, they're only roaring, maybe he can hel-"
Emolga stoped thinking suddenly as he remembered why he came in the first place.
"What should i do, i need to find my partner but that gas... Its the dangerous gas that i saw a year ago" Emolga said to himself worried.
"That heracross maybe can help me, i will wait until he pass by so i can talk to him" emolga said to himself, waiting until the heracross will see him.