• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mystery at pokehighschool

Mist feel Donovan forehead with her right hand since her left hand was holding Donovan body''oh no Donovan have high feber, I'm going to take him too bed'' she walked with him to his room, she walked upstairs and Donovan room was first room, Mist so when she walked upstairs, she open the door with right hand. She walked inside and la Donovan on the bed''That was done with, now I'm going to change his clothes'' she walked towards chest and open it, she took out his PJ and walked back to him. After couple of min was Donovan in his PJ after Mist was his body.

Donovan's dream
*Donovan was in a dark room with a strange figure just like the one from the school as it slowly spoke "you are no brave boy you are a coward who hides behind others having them get you out of messes you are a childish crybaby cosplayer and you think that you have a family again I'll kill them all as well as you"it says maniechly "no I won't let you hurt my family we'll stop you and defeat you"Donovan angerly spoke to the figure "very well but watch your back" it says as Donovan drift away from his dream

Mist so at Donovan was having nightmare and decide to wake him up''Donovan wake up, please wake up'' she start to rise him for to wake him up.
All her Pokemon come upstairs and Sylveon jump on Donovan so was under dyne.

"your not taking her" Donovan shouted as he was awoken to mist and her Pokemon on his bed "mist"Donovan says as he hugged her "thank you" "sis ...I love you he said with a happy smile to mist

Kaylie made a face, and since Mist was taking care of Donovan, she decided to go check on her team. Lena greeted her with a quiet, raspy sound and scooted over to give her space. The trainer huddled between the grass type and Jack peacefully. Lena gave her a meaningful look at which the trainer frowned, but finally nodded and covered her eyes with her arm as a sign to not disturb her rest.

Mist blushed little bit when Donovan suddenly hugged her and she hugged him back with a smile''you are very welcome little bro, What was your nightmare about?'' she asked
Sylveon licked Donovan face since it was her own way to say at she liked him.

"I don't really wanna talk about it I'll tell you later k"Donovan says to his sister

With it being almost 8:00 Donovan got up out of his bed with mist and changed into his normal shinx outfit "good morning kaylie" Donovan said to her cheerfully "wait a second mist kaylie wait here I'll be right back" he ten runs off only to return with a box that revealed two green diamond necklaces "my mom told me to give one to my sister and one to the person I loved and that's you two

Mist blushed and smiled happy when she took Diamond necklaces from Donovan hands''thank you very much, I love it very much, it's beautiful'' she put diamond necklaces on herself
Sylveon smiled happy at his trainer.

Mist start to yawn''I'm not really hungry, I'm going to rest for couple of hours since I was up whole night, take care of you''
Sylveon walked towards kitchen and looked up to Donovan''Sylveon Sylveon'' she asked Donovan for food so did Mist three other Pokemon

"Okay sorry I'll get the pokefood ...Hm that's weird it's all gone and in the fridge to" Donovan said to mist and Kaylie "I guess we have to go shopping" he said as he grabbed his back pack and pokeballs "hey mist we're out of food and I'm gonna go to the store that okay"he said to her sister still confused at what happened

Mist start to yawn again''There for go shopping and you can take my Pokemon with there'' she walked upstairs towards Donovan room, walked inside his room since door was open and walked towards his bed, la herself down on his bed, fell quickly to sleep

"Okay" he got his Pokemon discluding rag because of the barrier "c'mon Sylveon" he called to her sisters Pokemon just to his surprise his sister was sleeping in his bed he giggled a little bit and went into his room getting right next to mist "you deserve a rest" he says after he kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the room "I'll be back " he said before he left the house

Mist continue sleeping and start to have bad dream''I'm going to kill your family trust me on that, next time you see them, they would be dead all of them'' the evil voice said before he Disappeared into nothing and Mist wake up screaming''ahh no not my brothers'' she calm herself down and start to breath normally, it was then she notice at she was sweating''for horrible nightmare, it feel so real, I hope my brothers are still alive. I for call them later'' she closed her eyes and feel to sleep again

Imhotep happened to hear this rustle, and stepped out of his little pillow cot. "Ugh, that thing isn't good quality at all." His back ached and he groaned slightly as to not disturb the others. As a newcomer, he always felt odd. And yet he also felt sad. He had no way in witch to go home, and he was watching a little boy with a fever struggling. It was heartwrenching, and as soon as he thought of it he went right back to bed. Imhotep, though, had a hard time falling asleep, so for 30 minutes he lie awake facing the roof. He thought about these people. "Who are they? Why did trevenant take me here of all places? What was that thing that nearly killed my charizard?" He quietly rambled on until he exhausted himself out, forcing him to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Kaylie was starting to feel weird, so she began to walk around to get rid of the feeling. A nameless horror seemed to be lurking the house despite the Mimikyu's guard. Staunch the Sandshrew noticed too, and left the playroom to wander with his master.

Mist wake up again and step out of bed, she walked towards bathroom for to wash herself since she was sweating.
After couple of min she walked out of bathroom with same clothes since, she didn't have any clothes with her.
Mist walked downstairs and so her friend Kaylie worried''What it's wrong Kaylie? and have Donovan not come back yet?''

Wich, of course, woke up the lightest sleeper of them all, Imhotep. "Hello? I know your awake," He whispered to Kylie. "I don't think you should be up right now." He tried to convince Kylie to fall asleep again. "Oh, Mist?" He quivered with fear as if he just saw something." We really should go back to sleep." He said a little louder. "It'll come."

Kaylie ignored Imhotep, more focused on the fact someone had left the house. "Mist, did you say Donovan is gone?" Staunch glanced back at the door with a plan to go after the boy, his clawed toesteps making little sound against the floor.

Imhotep was getting slightly annoyed, but then realized that Donovan had left the house as they had said, witch washed away his annoyance and replaced it with fear. "Denovan left the... No. Oh no. He didn't leave the house as you thought, he.... why I said we should go back to bed.... Ugh, how can I say this? That thing that almost killed my charizard, I kinda have something he wants..." Imhotep tried to explain with words, but he was still a kid, so it was reduced to a mumbling frantic. He straightened himself up. "Ok, so when my charizard was blasted, that thing flew away, but dropped something in the process." He lightly held out his hand to reveal a small, pearly stone. "I'm sorry! I should've told you guys earlier..." He almost shouted now, tears forming in his eyes. He abruptly wiped them away. "That doesn't matter now, what matters is that when I awoke a few hours ago, my stone was gone. I'm gonna assume Devonan took the stone, and that made the thing target him..." BTW I'm gonna be gone for a few hours

Last edited:
She smiled at the kid reassuringly, pushing back her own fear in order to appear unconcerned. "Don't worry. Staunch can go after him, right?" She interrupted the mouse's sneaking away, and he turned with a disbelieving look on his face before scuttling off to take a couple of his teammates with him.

As Donovan was walking to the store as he did always before he met his freinds "hm wait with them in my house they have nothing to waer soon he was walking back with kart full of groceries and cloths all of a sudden a loud machine sound roar as a deep black with red headlights charged at him Donovan took out his pokeballs to reveal his five along mist Sylveon "go go RUN"the boy said when am erreie dark void peered around him with a voice whispering into his ear"I told you you'd die" it said with horrifying smile this traumitized Donovan unable to move the void went away to show the car practly on top of him "CrAsH" alound sound filled the area with the boy bleeding severlie on the ground "m..M....... Mist" as he faints from the horrifying moment as the Pokemon worrigly talked amongst themseves " shinx shinx (we have to get help) Sylveon ( we have to help him)
Some of the Pokemon then ran back to the house to get help

Imhotep said, "Well, since I'm gonna need Charizard, i'll go to a pokecenter if I can find one and heal him. I'll join you guys again later, then we can go searching for Devanon. I'll be back later!" He shouted as he raced to the pokecenter.

Last edited:
The trio of napping pokemon snapped to attention by the sudden appearance of their friend and assumed the worst, running or flying to the doorway respectively and left Staunch little choice but to roll after them quickly. The Bulbasaur opened the door with her vine to see Donovan's team standing there. She pulled Kaylie over and without any explanation, let Sylveon lead them towards the accident.

Mist follow after her Sylveon towards accident and after awhile they arrived towards store, Mist so Donovan very injured, she walked towards him and sat herself down beside of him.
Mist la her hands on Donovan injury and close her eyes, Sylveon walked towards Donovan and la her paw on Mist hand, close her eyes and glow of light surrender both of them and start healing Donovan injury.

Donovan soon woke up still badly injured saw mist and Sylveon doing something with his body "m...Mist" was the only word he could get out of his mouth as he fainted once again

Kaylie just stood there confused, watching the unusual healing process. She got closer and sat on the other side of the fainted boy silently, trying not to disturb Mist. Her pokemon stood in a square formation around the three humans in case they needed protecting.

after couple of min was Mist finish healing Donovan and Donovan injury was complete gone, she open her eyes and smiled''Finally are that over so Donovan are going to be okay and that it's good thing'' Sylveon put her paw back on the floor and open her eyes, smiled at everyone.

Surprisingly the accident didn't cause a crowd the people of the town they lived in nobody knew who was hit but they didn't care as soon as they saw him they all think that Donovan is a weird and rich kid that has an obsession with cosplay so they left it alone not caring of the boy

Later after the incident Donovan was once again passed out on his bed with the others talking over what happened the poor kid then was having another nightmare but from the way it looked it seemed more sever then the last
Donovan's dream

"Where where am i"Donovan said worried "well how did you like dying for a moment I was fun to watch" the creepy voice from before said to him "all this means is that my next priority will be mist I can't kill you if she's just gonna heal you" "ehhahahaha" the voice laughed creepily "no don't hurt my sister,don't hurt my family"Donovan said to the voice "don't you know your family is already dead" it said to donovan this made him ball up and start to cry in his dream which then became reality

Last edited by a moderator:
"Y'know what?" Kaylie laughed quietly, wondering why in the world she was thinking of this now. "This whole thing has probably ruined social opportunities for us. We were seen with a dead body and some random guy, who has a loose (and totally not mega evolved) Gengar running around now." Kaylie shook her head as if to clear her mind, then scooted closer to the crying boy in her seat. She tried to comfort him by humming a song.

"why are you doing this"Donovan quietly said while still asleep "you can't hurt them....Not mist.......Not Kaylie.....Not Hotep....Not anyone "the child spoke in his sleep

Mist smiled''Yes you have right, well my name it's Mist Wing and I live with my four brothers, my parents are always on business trip and it's rarely home, so it's always been me and my brothers, I have this stranger healing powers inside me so have just wake up thanks to Eevee evolve into Sylveon'' she wipe away Denovan tears

Donovan slowly opened his eyes and saw mist holding him "huh....I'm..alive he than woke up "mist you..You saved me"he said he then sits up and hugs her tightly everyone around him he was kind of embarrassed for a reason he didn't
Know his Pokemon and there's looking worried "guys it's okay im gonna be fine" Donovan trys to reassure the worried Pokemon
"I still can't believe I'm alive wait we never got what we needed at the store

Mist smiled''don't worry we can get it now and after that we can go home'' she raise herself up, hold her hand towards Donovan''take my hand''
Sylveon was walking around the store.

With mist holding his hand Donovan felt protected he felt loved and he felt like nothing bad could happen he happily smiled which is surprising from the turn of events "thank you for everything you have done for me your my family" he cheerfully said while hugging his big sister
Jolt then leans onto Sylveon while walking to the store

"I'm going to stay here!" The girl trainer called before the door shut. "Let's go look at my room. I've been walking around for most of the time." She encouraged her team, and the five of them went upstairs to explore, pokemon making various small noises from their cries and claws hitting the floor.

Mist smiled''you are very welcome and you are my family as well, it seems Jolt really like Sylveon'' she pointed towards Jolt and Sylveon
Sylveon continue walking around store with her friend Jolt.

"Awww that's so adorable"Donovan said as the Pokemon started nuzzling each other "poor Pokemon having to worry with our problems"Donovan said feeling bad for the Pokemon

Mist start to feel sad''Yes I agree but it can't be helped, let's finish buy things we need since I'm getting hungry'' her stomach start growl
Sylveon stomach start to growl as well, she looked at her trainer with hunger eyes