• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mystery at pokehighschool

They soon get finished with shopping and head home walking past where Donovan was hit this made him freeze in place with horror because his blood was moved into a sentence"try to protect her and you'll die as well these words made Donovan feel uneasy he looked at mist and thought to himself " I won't let you do this to her" as he ran up to her sister and grabbed her hand feeling that safe feeling once again as they headed home

Mist hold Donovan hand back and start talking in serious voice''I did have bad dream as well'' Sylveon and Jolt was walking beside of them

Jack's comically large ears flapped as he picked up the sounds of Kaylie's friends approaching the house. Vain mocked his ears for a moment, then swooped down to the entrance in order to greet them. The other three only paused to acknowledge Mist and Donovan's arrival, then continued examining Kaylie's room.

Mist giggled''of course I'm not going to leave you, I'm always going to be beside of you'' she stopped giggled and just smiled''why are you asking anyway?'' she open the door so Sylveon and Jolt could go inside.
Sylveon walked inside the house and was waiting for Jolt shall walk inside.

"Well it because you said you have other family and you have to take care of them and then you'll have to leave me and then...Then I'll be " he started tearing up"Alone again, I can't live like that you were my sister you made me feel like I matter your the greatest thing that's happened to me in my entire life

Mist smiled''yes I have a family and I love them very much, like how much I love you, listen when all this are over, why don't you live with me and my family'' she walked inside the house.

"Really"he said exited "okay but what about my parents house I can't just leave it here and is there enough room for me and what will your parents say"he said worried and confused

Kaylie ran downstairs once she was finished with checking out her room. "I'd take the house. You guys wouldn't care too much about it anyway." She interrupted in a dispassionate tone. Jack seemed alarmed at her sudden change of mood, and stared up at her the same way a dog might.

Meanwhile

Imhotep scanned the ground on the back of his Charizard. He faintly caught sight of Mist, kylie, and Devonan. He then flew down to greet them

'Hey guys, my Charizards better. I bought some potions to for you guys." He smiled lightly as he handed them out, one by one. "What happened while I was gone?" He inquired. "The line stretched all the way to the other side of the pokemart. It took 3 hours to finally make it back to you guys. Did you guys find out about that thing that nearly killed my Charizard over here?" His Charizard roared in curiosity.

Mist glare at Kaylie and said in mad voice''you are not Kaylie, I have know her for long time and I know Kaylie would not act like this or say something rude without a reason, so who are you? and show yourself'' she notice imhotep and answer back''no we didn't find anything out''
Sylveon looked mad at Kaylie, she could tell it was not real Kaylie so was standing before them.

The disguised figure reacted in surprise, though a small smile formed on its face. "What are you talking about?" It spoke in a slightly deeper pitch than before, causing Jack to stumble backwards. Staunch waddled forward and grasped a leg firmly, Lena's vines securing an arm and other leg. Vain's angry, piercing cry sounded, but the bird just wobbled forward to stare in uncertainty at who he had assumed was his trainer.

"Who are you" Donovan asked Kaylie " hm i know what to do Rag come over here real quick "Donovan calls rag to him "Rag your a master a t mimicking see if this is the real Kaylie as Rag stares at kaylie he becomes angry and attacks the fake Kaylie with a shadow claw breaking the door

The unknown human tried getting out of the way, but was hit by the claw. The force of the attack combined with being restrained caused it to topple onto the ground. It swore violently while struggling and flailing on the ground, doing little to secure freedom since only one arm was loose. Vain let out another caw and leapt onto the thing's back, pecking it as hard as he could.

Mist was much calm now and said in calm voice"where it's real Kaylie?and where did that door come from?" she asked and was confused about everything so happen. Sylveon was confused as well

"We need a Pokemon with an ability to read minds maybe a psychic type
I don't have a psychic type though but I think Hotep may have a medicham , speaking of which where is Hotep" Donovan said as he looked for Hotep

"No!" The figure shouted, before grinning widely and flickering. "What the heck, Vain!" The human there shouted at Kaylie's bird who gave another sharp dig into it's back. It slowly and cautiously reached the free arm up to pet her flying type. Lena was not convinced by the show of affection to her friend and tightened her grip, as did Staunch, but not as strongly. The trainer winced at the ropes digging in and lowered her hand just as slowly as it had raised it.

"Rag use your shadow ball" Donovan commanded to his Pokemon " I've been through slot and it's probably you who caused it" as Donovan angerly punched the mystery person "where is Kaylie " in pain he points to a person tied up and bleeding "Kaylie" he runs over to the girl "uuhh mist heal her"

"Vain, what the heck's going on!" The girl on the floor inquired furiously. Spearow's beak opened and he hopped off her back then. That was when the Bulbasaur chose to dangle the unknown person in the air. "Jack! You evolved, but then-" Jack had started hyperventilating, and went into a panic attack once this person had started talking about him. The girl frowned at Staunch. "You're the one I battled back on the trip to Mount Moon! And who the heck is this Bulbasaur jerk!"

All of Kaylie's team were uncertain then, but Staunch turned to look at Kaylie and motioned to Jack, dashing forward and slicing the ropes away. The Nidoran assisted with less energy.

"Take this potion"Donovan says as he gives the special liquid to Kaylie "please be okay" he wisperd to her softly, with her in pain he tried to carry the girl the Pokemon were helping Donovan carry Kaylie to her room to let her rest

"Gotta get...up...smash...it..." The girl trainer wasn't certain where she was, but the floating feeling and pain seemed familiar. In desperation, she threw a couple weak punches at whatever was in reach. It didn't seem to affect much, but she wasn't immediately sure.

The mysterious person had struggled to get free and started running around the house in a blind panic. She stopped in a deserted looking storage closet and swiftly but near silently shut the door. Crumpling to the ground, the figure welled up with tears. "Never thought I'd see Jack again."

"Kaylie" Donovan sat her down "what happened how did you get kidnapped and what did she do to you there's cuts all over you"he said worried "usually this stuff happens to me" he started to wonder like a parent after their kid sneaks out to a party

Kaylie blinked in confusion. The floating had stopped, and now she could recognize who was talking. "...Nap? Oh, cuts." She mutely stared at the marks before finally replying. "Can't remember, I know...fighting, but...not much else. And...who is 'she'?"

"You must of had amnesia luckily it didn't make you forget anything important ,oh your cuts I'll be right back" Donovan then fastwalks to the bathroom and grabs some bandages "here this should help your cuts hold out your arm" he askes politely soon all her cuts and gashes were wrapped up " phew finished but try and remember who the person that did that to you"

"I'd like to know as well. Honestly it's like those memories have been...blocked off, or something like that." Kaylie rubbed her head tiredly.

The unknown human stood again and rubbed away her tears. "No time for this. I should get out of here." Her face was red from crying but she pushed forward, opening the door with a dramatic twist of the doorknob. This of course attracted Jack's attention, but instead of him going to check, Lena tiptoed down the upstairs hall silently while the other three of Kaylie's team acted as if nothing was wrong.

"Well I guess but I still wanna know who did this to you but do you know who that person is she is clearly not you"he said disappointed " well at least your okay "Donovan says as he sighs in releif

The Bulbasaur stopped short at seeing the anonymous human step forward with confidence. "Where are Jack and Vain?" It spoke defiantly. Lena didn't waste any time chatting; vines extended from the seed on her back for the purpose of tying up this person.

"I think we should sleep. It's getting late." Stephanie checked her watch.
"It's 9:57..." She noticed her Ditto sleeping in the ball. She sprayed a potion on her Comfey and returned it into her special Friend Ball she caught Comfey with when she was 6. She yawned again. "We haven't eaten anything and we are already tired. Wait, is Rag's barrier still here?" She sat down in the living room of Donovan's house, and she got up and looked out the window, just to see Kaylie fighting a dark figure and she ran out to help.

Last edited: