• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My warnin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a quick question that is concerning my warning. I've been an active member of other forum sites and more experienced. I also know what can be annoying an what is reasonable now. I want to know if it's possible that I get my warning removed. It's been about a year or so since I've been on because I was pretty much a noob on forum sites before. If it impossible for me to get the warning removed I understand I was just seeing if it was possible.

Well, one warning isn't the end of the world is it? A first warning is just a heads-up to the person, saying, be a little more careful. Everyone makes mistakes.

Like I said, a heads-up, nothing for you to worry about that much. Just be a little more careful.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
You're better off PMing the mod or admin who warned you. It creates less clutter, y'see?
Locking this topic because it's basically ended its usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.