• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

my pokemon persona ^-^

big image is big :0
Pkmn_Aisha_by_AishaxNekox.png

this is my pkmn persona Aisha. i had some fun editing Dawn's base to make this ^-^ im still working on her tote bag, i cant seem to get it right x_x

ive made a base out of the newly-edited Dawn base, so I guess I can take requests for anyone who wants their female trainer done (i'll be using the poke-contest stance)

comments are loved :]

Big image IS big. For some reason, the default outfit makes me think of Team Aqua... I dunno. They all look really good, imo. I don't even know what doesn't seem right about the tote bag though.

For some reason, the default outfit makes me think of Team Aqua... I dunno.

it might be because of the bandanna xD i guess if you take a quick look at it, she does look team aqua-esque! though if anything,she'd be on team magma :0

I think they are really cool! Do you take requests?
thanks :] and yes I do, as long as its a female trainer. I dont have a male base yet @_@

Which guy? The main character? I can find one. *goes to find a pic* Here
azao2o.jpg
If you need the rival, he's in my sig, just recolored. XD I forgot that he's also my avy.

Okay, but it has to be the recolored one. Please? *Does a cute kitty face for it* Thanks in advance! Oh, can you also make one of the girl in my sig without the hat? *Does another cute kitty face for it* Thanks even more!