• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS My Pokemon Leafgreen Team. Eight Pokemon. Why? None of Your Bussiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is in the wrong section, I appologize.

Raichu:
Nature: Bold
Moveset:
Thnderbolt
Thunder
Strength
Rain Dance

Dugtrio
Nature: Calm
Moveset:
Earthquake
Dig
Rock Smash
Cut

Mr. Mime:
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
Psychic
Facade
Psybeam
Reflect

Omastar:
Nature: Bold
Moveset:
Surf
Ice Beam
Waterfall
Dive

Flareon:
Nature: Careful
Moveset:
Flamethrower
Overheat
Frire Blast
Sunny Day

Venusaur:
Nature: Gentle
Moveset:
Razor Leaf
Solarbeam
Frenzy Plant
Sludge Bomb

Skarmory:
Nature: Impish
Moveset:
Steel Wing
Air Cutter
Fly
Cut

Hitmontop:
Nature: Naive
Moveset:
Brick Break
Triple Kick
Detect
Strength

One thing though, Don't tell me to replace any of my Pokemon with Ubers, or to have egg moves.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Ok, first thing's first - NEVER have more than 1 move of any type on a pokemon. It severely limits the number of pokemon it can effectively combat. A fire pokemon with all fire moves can fight grass and bug pokemon well enough but put it against, say, a ground, rock or water type and it'll get destroyed.

I'll give more when I'm not half dead.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Because I have one conjoined team, not 8 independant teams.

Did you have training or something, where you're trained to give an answer with no relevance to anything? Kinda like this:

Person 1: Hey man, what's the square root of 8?
You: There is a bed in my room.
Person 1: Oh, thanks dude! That really clears it up.

Try answering that again, with an answer that makes sense, please.

1.) Fix your triple post
2.) It does, I'm saying I use my team together, if my Flareon goes up against, say a Golem, I swap it out. THus I use my team as one team, not each Pokemon as their own team.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
1) Deleting your posts in between the ones I made is not clever, as I have about four witnesses who all read the posts before you deleted them. Moreover, i quoted each of your posts anyway, so they're still there, dumbass.

2) Maybe so, but even then, a pokemon only needs one move that it can get a STAB from (2 for dual-types). It's pointless to have less adaptable pokemon when you could have pokemon that are ready for any situation without the need to switch out. (A Flareon with Shadow Ball, for example, instead of 3 fire moves).

Nivek, stop arguing with me. I know what I'm talking about. You clearly don't.

I deleted them as they were no longer needed. You had quotedme, so my posts were unimpotant so they were deleted.

I know what your talking about, I SIMPLY DON'T CARE!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I deleted them as they were no longer needed. You had quotedme, so my posts were unimpotant so they were deleted.

I know what your talking about, I SIMPLY DON'T CARE!

If you don't want help, don't post in this forum. A warning for spamming, by posting a topic you clearly didn't want a proper reply to, and another one for being an ass over El trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.