• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My own Multiverse

What bios should I add?

• Total voters

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I don't know if I mentioned, but most of her race is capable of basic psychic abilities. Teleportation is one of those abilities, but she can't teleport very far. Instead of teleporting straight to the universe she wants to move to, she has to move to a closer one first.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The crystal is in the crater, and is a perfectly flawless crystal, it will attach itself to the first person it touches and start to glow brighter and brighter for about one minute until they teleport

hey i need to be more active on pokecharms and this looks inch resting so uh-

Name: Prince Cobalt Eisseli (Cobalt)
Race: Snakekey
differences: Cobalt is a particular subspecies known as a Charmed Snakekey. Charmed Snakekeys have a medallion that cannot be taken off, even if you try really, really hard. This medallion allows him to access his shift, a creature known as Ringle.
Appearance: Cobalt is a tan snakekey with shining blue accents and white, pointed bellyscales. Instead of tall rabbit-like ears as most Charmed keke have, he has lynx ears. There are 4 diamond plates visible on his body, one on his forehead and three on his naga tail, all the accent color. He wears a blue medallion around his neck and has sky blue eyes with no visible pupils yet. Due to how close he is to growing into young stage, expect this to change. He's 1'3" tall.
As a Ringle, he looks mostly the same as a standard Ringle, except with blue feet, the same color eyes, a triangle plate on the bell's rim, and his medallion attached to the bell loop.
Age: Hatchling, bordering on young age. (basically a child)
Awareness level: Limited to what his mama told him, which is basically only about his shift's native planet.
Tech proficiency level: Even if he could, snakekeys don't exactly have access to metal....or tech for that matter
Personality: (copied from dA profile because i am Lazy)
"Heir to the throne of a distant kingdom and related to the Eisseli royal family, you'd expect Cobalt to be detached and snooty, holding himself above everyone else. In reality, though, he deeply cares for his Jellied sister. Cobalt has a short temper, though that's contrasted by his (usually) helpful nature. His otherworldly shift, that of a bell creature dubbed Ringle, can be traced to his parents. The Eisseli line is known for their unusual shifts, after all."

Other:
- Cobalt is good friends with my next character, because they both have weird alternate forms.

Name: Lilac Otooruu (Lilac)
Differences: Like Cobalt, she is a Charmed Snakekey, with the standard tall ears and medallion. Her shift, in particular, is a Kirby! Or star warrior, or puffball, whatever it's referred to, I'm just going to call it a Kirby for simplicity.
Appearance: Lilac is a light purple snakekey with shining purple accents and seafoam green eyes. Really, she looks a lot like Cobalt, except instead of her medallion being bound with sturdy material securely around her neck like Cobalt's, her medallion is hanging from a simple string. But don't think for a second that it's easier to steal that way, as it's just as sturdy as Cobalt's (read; indestructable).
As a Kirby, her forehead plate stays, but she's mostly the same color-wise (light purple base, green eyes). She has a noticeably forked tongue, and she's wearing her medallion as usual. In this form, she can only speak in poyos, but has almost all of the pink puff's natural abilities, because they're technically the same species. Technically. She's one inch shorter than Cobalt, at 1'2"
Awareness level: Even less than Cobalt, really. He's been telling her about it, though.
Tech proficiency level: Refer to Cobalt
Personality: Lilac is as sweet as honey! She's very naive, but determined. The adults of this keke crew know she'll grow up to not be a complete chaotic disaster, at least.
Other: alright now for adults

Name: Flowing Angel (Flow)
Differences: Flow is a Spiced Snakekey, basically a sentient cookie. She's very sturdy, though, to deter any would-be predators. She can also go on an unbelievably small amount of food for a long time (3 days on a berry. a single berry).
Appearance: Flow is pure white, with blue markings covering her cookie-cutter ears, halfway down her arms, and near the tip of her naga tail. Her accent colors are a neon green and light blue, and her eyes are also neon green. There is a rock candy on the tip of her tail, colored with both of her accent colors in a marbled pattern. Her scales are circle-shaped, evenly spaced, and light-tan colored. There is a halo the same color as her eyes hovering above her head. She has two prominent, candy-like fangs, colored the same as both of her accents. There are small, strangely feathered wings on her back. She's a respectable 4'10" (respectable for joey morphs at least).
Awareness level: Doesn't know anything.
Tech proficiency level: see Cobalt. She does know how to work a smart-phone, though (haha, keke instagram)
Personality: Flow is self-centered, always looking her level-best for her fans. She's the leader of a little treasure hunting group on the side, too, for some extra cash. She does care for her other squad members, as they're thick as thieves, but that's the extent of her empathy. If she doesn't know you you're out of luck, buddy

Name: Pusteblume
Differences: As a Plumie Snakekey, Pusteblume has sacrificed their arms for wings. That's kind of it. They can fly and carry others, at least!
Appearance: Pusteblume is... a very complex-looking keke. Here's a visual ref (along with Flow and Peppermint), if my explanation isn't enough. She's the big pink one.
Pusteblume is a mainly pink keke, with green and white-tipped feathers. She has two extra sets of webbed wings, one larger than the other, lined with green. There are two similar-looking symbols on her main wings. She has two blobby antennae on her head, fading from a light green into dark green. The tuft of feathers on her tail tip fade from dark to light green, being tipped with white. Her eyes, cheek pouches and belly scales are all beige, with dark blue specks dotted across their surface. There are two glass-like formations on her sides, above her two sets of extra wings, that are mostly white with light and dark blue coloring. She has white halos above her head, around her main wings and around the bigger set of webbed wings. She's an uncommon 6' tall. what's with my plumies and being taller than everyone else
Awareness level: Same as Flow.
Tech proficiency level: She's watched Flow use her phone, but can't exactly. Use electronics. Because wings.
Personality: Pusteblume is a calm and accepting birdie. She loves nature and the outdoors, preferring to spend her time under the skies of her home. She'll gladly give you a ride, even more so if you're one of her squadmates

Name: Peppermint
Differences: Peppermint is a Superior Snakekey, sporting a fancy mane and fur tuft on his tail tip. And...that's it! They're almost no different that regular old keke.
Appearance: Peppermint is a dark grey keke, sporting neon green x markings and slices on his ears, arms and down his tail. There is a band of neon green on his arms and naga tail, followed by that same green fading into a more vivid green as the markings near the end of their respective limbs. He has vivid neon green eyes and white pupils. His cheek pouches and belly scales are both white, and there are two green halos looping his naga tail. He stands at an average height of 5', beating out Flow by only two inches.
Awareness level: Same as his squadmates.
Tech proficiency level: Flow lets him use her phone sometimes, so there's that
Personality: Peppermint is easygoing and chill. They like to pay attention to trends and behave on his own terms. He enjoys being around his squadmates, and mostly just likes to hang out. That doesn't mean he's lazy, as he'll jump at the mention of adventuring with his friends.

...jeez that's long

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Three things:
One: I have 0 clue what a snakekey is, please fill out a race bio
two: I don't think I can allow that many characters (I'll think on it)
three: In my multiverse there is only one truly indestructible material, so ether give it a weakness of some kind (even if it requires lots of power) or ask me what my material is, I will most likely let you have some

alrighty! (also i might take off cobalt?)

Snakekeys
Appearances: Snakekeys are humanoid creatures, but instead of legs, they have a naga tail and belly scales that allow them to slither across any surface. Any surface. (They can deactivate this at any time in case they want to swim or something.) At least, any surface that isn't insufferably cold or seething hot. They have tiny paws with three "fingers", each with only one working joint. They usually have a mane of fur that runs from the base of their skull to their shoulder blades. They have seamless mouths, giving the illusion of their fangs beings small, but they're actually quite sharp. They usually have two cheek pouches on their...well, cheeks and regular keke average 3-5 feet tall, though there are exceptions
Origin: Keke originate from the planet Susie (yes, Susie), with not much being known of their evolution into how they are. They just...are
Strengths/powers:
- The previously mentioned scales can be used as shields if necessary, due to being hard to chip and scratch, and they protect the keke's soft belly.
- They have one heck of a bite thanks to their well-hidden fangs
- They have the power to "upgrade" or change appearance over time. This power originates from their scales and can change the cheek pouches' shape, shed the mane, induce heterochromia among other things
Weakness:
- Because of Susie's hot climate (120 degrees is considered fair to keke), they don't really like the cold, especially cold-blooded keke. On the other hand, it takes a lot to make a keke overheat, and you're better off just cranking the temperature down as it's easier that way
- They aren't born with noses, but can scent things using an organ before their throat. It's pretty sensitive, though, and can cause the keke to sneeze if irritated
How: There's barely any way to become a keke, but you can try? No one's really succeeded, though
Legend: Not well known, seeing as how they can't exactly get off of Susie yet
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Not much. They're out of the way of everything, in a different universe entirely. Maybe scales or subspecies-exclusive things (i.e a Shiny's metal discs), but you're better off waiting for the scales because they shed once a year and there's enough keke to completely populate the planet. They'll have some to spare
Races knowledge of multiverse: Varies from person to person. They can't really get off of their planet, why jump the gun and contemplate the universe itself
Lifespan: Regular human lifespan, though can grow to be older if you really try. Behemoth Snakekeys live for a really, really long time and average at least over 100 years
Age of race: Pretty new, being around at least a couple billion years? I'll say 5 billion
Other: i don't really own this race, i just use characters from it a whole lot

and i should've worded that better, Charmed medallions aren't so much "indestructable" as they are impossible to take off. They're generated at birth and stay with the keke even past death, never removed at all. They're just really stubborn things, as quoted from the creation guide; "It is physically impossible to remove a medallion from a Charmed Snakekey. Ever. Even if they happen to not be alive anymore. They're just really stuck on there!" sorry for the misunderstanding! indestructible is just the first word i thought of ^^'

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ok, that’s fine, but the hard character limit I have is 4 or less, if you could do that
Just put a poll up top, how many votes should something have before it becomes a bio?

Last edited:
I won't use it, (thankfully) but I will have my character reference it, a bit. Due to Bronzefalcon's love for that magic art. It was used to help them get more soldiers for a war against Silverhawk many, many years ago. The power corrupted their leader and he is kinda evil now... Is that ok?

Ok, I need to add a new power due to the fact that I forgot to add it until just now...

Moonpaws
Appearances: Moonpaw Skycats are silver or black or white color. They have all cat eye colors. They have normal feathered sized wings
origen: Wild Magic created them
Strengths/powers: Each cat has one of these powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Reading, Enchanting, or Achenint Wisdom. There is a small chance that a cat has all of these powers. They are called a DeathBorn. When one is found, they are to be killed. A DeathBorn can make another cat a DeathBorn. Other tribes call the DeathBorn, Doombringer.
Weakness: Soft tissue in the neck and belly
How: A momma cat and a dada cat loves each other very much... I think you know where I'm going with this
Legend: They are only known by the other Skycat tribes.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are bullies to the other Skycats
Races knowledge of multiverse: Nothing
Lifespan: 35-40 year
age of race: 100,000,000,000,000
other: This is only one of the tribes of Skycats