• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My own Multiverse

What bios should I add?

• Total voters
... Ok then... (realizes that Eli has a 'friendship' with his AI that is one-sided...)
Is my universe connected into your multiverse? You know with Dragnos... and my skycats... (Don't judge me!) If not I can make (tons of) bios for them

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
It is, also Elis Ship AI was blessed by something called the staff of the celestials
Ok, you can, but I will be saying the hard character cap is either going to be five or six, and I may even go less in the future

Dumarians
Dumarian (Duma- cheetah in Swahili) from the planet Dumaria, a planet that exists in Ali Catorce’s, Rashan Ru’s, and Catboy’s universes among others. Dumarians have the ability to manipulate friction to instantaneously reach speeds of 750mph, allowing them to climb up walls and run on water with relative ease and also have a degree of enhanced strength. Manipulating friction also allows them to come to a dead stop easily on most surfaces. Using their speed, Dumarians can perform a number of unique feats, like creating tornadoes through centrifugal force, either through running in a small circle or spinning, and can deliver speed-enhanced attacks in quick succession. Fast reflexes accompany this speed, allowing them to quickly dodge attacks. Dumarians are faster than the speed of lightning. They are also capable of seeing up to 15 km away. Dumarians resemble a bipedal cheetah (with all the markings) with orange pupil-less eyes, though other eye colors are occasionally seen in this species .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a lot of information. For your benafit, I have placed them all in spoilers.

Skycats
Moonpaws
Appearances: Moonpaw Skycats are silver or black or white color. They have all cat eye colors. They have normal feathered sized wings
origen: Wild Magic created them
Strengths/powers: Each cat has one of these powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Reading, or Achenint Wisdom. There is a small chance that a cat has all of these powers. They are called a DeathBorn. When one is found, they are to be killed. A DeathBorn can make another cat a DeathBorn.
Weakness: Soft tissue in the neck and belly
How: A moma cat and a dada cat loves each other very much... I think you know where I'm going with this
Legend: They are only known by the other Skycat tribes.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are bullies to the other Skycats
Races knowledge of multiverse: Nothing
Lifespan: 35-40 year
age of race: 100,000,000,000,000
other: This is only one of the tribes of Skycats
Waterpelts
Appearances: Waterpelts are grey, silver, and brown. They have all cat eye colors. THey have normal sized dragon-like wings for the water. Their paws are well webbed.
origen:
Strengths/powers: they are excellent swimmers! They can also breathe underwater
Weakness: Soft tissue in the neck, and belly.
How: you must have parents that are also Waterpelts... same thing goes for them.
Legend: Look at Moonpaws
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: (example: valuable body parts(like scales of gold) or enemies to the race)
Races knowledge of multiverse: Nothing
Lifespan: 35-40 years
age of race: 100,000,000,000,000
other: This is anther tibe of Skycats (How many more again... Fire, Electric, wind, that's it? Wait, no, really? Sun and that other one, fine)
Fireclaws
Appearances: Orange, yellow, and brown pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings
origen: Wild Magic
Strengths/powers: can light their pelts on fire. Can survive near lava
Weakness: Same as the others
How: Same as the other Skycats
Legend: Same as the other Skycats
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are one of the Moonpaws allies
Races knowledge of multiverse: Nah, we don't need multiverses!
Lifespan: 35-40
age of race: same as other Skycats
other: Still more to go...

I'll post the rest tomarrow... need to go to bed

Appearances: Dumarians resemble a bipedal cheetah (with all the markings) with orange pupil-less eyes, though other eye colors are occasionally seen in this species .
Origin: Evolved from a quadrupedal cheetah-like species 10,000 years ago.
Strengths/powers: Dumarians have the ability to manipulate friction to instantaneously reach speeds of 750,000 mph, allowing them to climb up walls and run on water with relative ease and also have a degree of enhanced strength. Manipulating friction also allows them to come to a dead stop easily on most surfaces. Using their speed, Dumarians can perform a number of unique feats, like creating tornadoes through centrifugal force, either through running in a small circle or spinning, and can deliver speed-enhanced attacks in quick succession. Fast reflexes accompany this speed, allowing them to quickly dodge attacks. Dumarians are faster than the speed of lightning. They are also capable of seeing up to 15 km away. Weakness: (including spots like the human heart that will instantly kill or close to) Has difficulty running on ice, making them easier targets.
How: this is for races where you do something then become that race[which is a thing in my Multiverse]) N/A
Legend: (how well know is this race?) Known for their incredible speed, advanced technology, and gangs.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: (example: valuable body parts(like scales of gold) or enemies to the race) : Clash with Simbasans (Bipedal lion-like species with black triangular markings beneath the eyes), Chuilans (Leopard-like species with red tail markings), and Fisi mistarians (Striped Hyena-like bipedal species with sky blue tail tips) over food and tech on Dumaria.
Races knowledge of multiverse: Having encountered others from other universes, they have some knowledge of its existence, and there are scientists who specialize in this field of research.
Lifespan: Unknown
age of race: 10,000
other: N/A

I think I might use inspiration from some other pieces of work, I have always enjoyed races such as these. Here are the Illiusk:

Appearances: The Illiusk are mostly humanoid apart from having a shrunken and rather rigid physique.
Origin: Their religion states that they were all born from the perfect breath of a battle god, their true origins are unknown however.
Strengths/powers: They are quicker and stronger than the average race. Some of their race have abilities that originate from their mind: Some may be able to levitate themselves, others could create strange things, some could read thoughts and others could...well...
Weakness: They can become severely ill from certain objects that did not originate from their planet. An example of this could be almost every form of crystal. The battle religion they worship causes them to fight each other, as well many of them carrying strange and sometimes dangerous deformities or abnormalities.
Legend: Few of them exist now, the only numbers depleting constantly. They are known for their rare and dangerous abilities as well as the abnormalities that come along with them.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Those of their race who have mental abilities have brains which contain large an abnormal amounts of energy which can be used for several malicious purposes.
Races knowledge of multiverse: When they found it, it was too late...
Lifespan: Some who have abilities have been know to age 2, 500 years. The average, however is around 350.
Age of race: Unknown, though they had obvious (but slow) evolutionary stages.
Other: Their reproductive rate is less than an average race, some rare few exist, hidden in their original planet because of the disastrous events that occurred there.

My Character Based on This Race:

Name: Cordelia Lonee (Lon-ay)
Race: Illiusk
Differences: Cordelia has mental abilities of an abnormally high power. She is able to perform mental gestures only, however: She can do telepathy at a long distance, she can see with her mind at a long distance, she can mind-read/mind-attack which also branches into a few other sub-abilities. Her deformity means that she is abnormally attached to peace and cannot directly harm any living creature, through this deformity she has also become attached to the idea herself.
Appearance: Cordelia wears long red and white robes, she has bright blue eyes and brown hair. She has the usual short height of her race and an angular complexion. Her skin his incredibly pale.
Awareness level: Cordelia has a reasonable knowledge of the multiverse and the existence of different worlds, but not to a technical or high level.
Tech proficiency level: Cordelia has little to no knowledge of technology, however she is skilled in her mental arts and is able to overwhelm most others.
Personality: Cordelia is generally cautious, philosophical and peace-loving. She puts a lot of attention into any close friends that she makes and tries to improve the environment around her. She can react traumatically to experiences and is susceptible to an emotional break-down.
Other: Cordelia lives in a hidden community of her race that survived because of the wisdom and power of the old ones who originally settled there. She avoids joining in the battle tournaments and spends her time protecting her home and learning from her elders.

(Is this alright?)

Last edited:
-BEEP- Eli has made me his answering machine for now... If you have any questions I will report them to Eli for him to answer when he comes back. For now, you can make a bio and I'm sure he'll see it when he comes back. -BEEP-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Race Name: Luxiens (singular: Luxien)

Appearances: The Luxiens are humanoid fairies, with their individual appearances depending on their elemental alignment (eg: fire, water, nature, electricity, etc). They have a very wide height range, somewhere around 3'10 - 6'. Most have wings, also dependent on their element, but some do not.

Origin: Unknown, even among themselves. Their element is decided at birth, and is usually not genetic.

Strengths/powers: Depends on the elemental association of the individual. Most can use telepathy and teleportation, but not all.

Weakness: Again, depends on the element of the individual. One common weakness, however, is their physical combat weakness. Most Luxiens rely on their magical capabilities, and are usually outmatched in physical combat.

How: Though most Luxiens are born, there is a process of racial switch. Any Luxien can transform most other races into Luxiens, but only if the non-Luxien is willing. Luxiens can only change a non-Luxien to their own element (for example: an earth Luxien can only change others into earth Luxiens), except in some special cases. Luxiens can change their own elemental association, although this process is both extremely difficult and frowned upon.

Legend: A few legends exist about the Luxiens, but not many details are known about them. They prefer to stay out of conflicts in the other universes, only stepping in if the battles are getting out of hand.

Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Many Luxiens are hunted to manipulate their power, by way of bribery, mind-control, and other means. Many fear them for their power as well, and wars to exterminate their race have happened in the past.

Races knowledge of multiverse: They know quite a bit, but don't know everything. Like I said earlier, they prefer to mind their own business.

Lifespan: Depends on the strength of the individual. It typically ranges from about 500 - 5000 years, although they typically remain young-looking for most of their lives.

Age of race: Unknown, although it is at least a few million years.

Once the race is approved, I'll write up a character. It might be a bit vague due to the immense variation within the race, but it's actually pretty close to what you'd expect from fairies.

Here are the rest of the Skycats...

Electricfurs
Appearances: Orange, yellow, and grey pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: Can survive direct hits from lightning. Can power their attacks with lightning
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are one of the Moonpaws enemies
Windfeathers
Appearances: All pelt colors, all eye colors, large sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: They are faster in the air. Can create strong winds with their wings
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are one of the Moonpaws enemies
Bloodfangs
Appearances: All color of pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings, long sharp claws and teeth
Strengths/powers: They are much stronger than the other Skycats
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: They are one of the Moonpaws allies
other: ONE MORE
Suntails
Appearances: Orange, yellow, brown, and white pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: They can emit bright lights that temporary binds opponents
other: NO MORE SKY KITTIES!!!!!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Gabriel Corrine
Race: Human
Differences: His talent for navigation and knack for 'World Magic' , which is a type of arcane essence that is found anywhere in nature, from plants to animals. Also known as 'Life Essence' . It is mostly used for healing wounds and giving life to otherwise inanimate objects, but it can sometimes have it's offensive uses. Gabriel himself has a natural affinity for this kind of magic, but only knows it to a very basic level, where he is only able to give small inanimate objects life for a brief period of time.
Appearance: Fairly tall at 6"1 , and of average build. He is dark-skinned with large spiky hair, and one bang covering his left eye.
Awareness level: He often thinks and fantasizes about the Multiverse's existence, but ultimately dismisses it as just a fantasy. He is not aware of it's actual existence.
Tech proficiency level: Gabriel is somewhat proficient when it comes to technology, but there are some things even he can't operate. Especially if they're not even from his world...
Personality: Gabriel is quite an outgoing and friendly young man. He has a good sense of humor, and enjoys getting to know others, as he believes opening yourself up to those around you is the only way to give your life any value. At the same time, he often enjoys his time alone in reflection. He has a habit of talking to himself a lot. He also enjoys exploration and seeing new things.
Other: He left home at 17 to follow the local band of Archaeologists in an exciting new dig as a volunteer, which is how he discovered his love for exploration and adventure. After returning home a month later, he soon left again, this time on his own, to explore more of the world around him.
This is great!
Appearances: Dumarians resemble a bipedal cheetah (with all the markings) with orange pupil-less eyes, though other eye colors are occasionally seen in this species .
Origin: Evolved from a quadrupedal cheetah-like species 10,000 years ago.
Strengths/powers: Dumarians have the ability to manipulate friction to instantaneously reach speeds of 750,000 mph, allowing them to climb up walls and run on water with relative ease and also have a degree of enhanced strength. Manipulating friction also allows them to come to a dead stop easily on most surfaces. Using their speed, Dumarians can perform a number of unique feats, like creating tornadoes through centrifugal force, either through running in a small circle or spinning, and can deliver speed-enhanced attacks in quick succession. Fast reflexes accompany this speed, allowing them to quickly dodge attacks. Dumarians are faster than the speed of lightning. They are also capable of seeing up to 15 km away. Weakness: (including spots like the human heart that will instantly kill or close to) Has difficulty running on ice, making them easier targets.
How: this is for races where you do something then become that race[which is a thing in my Multiverse]) N/A
Legend: (how well know is this race?) Known for their incredible speed, advanced technology, and gangs.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: (example: valuable body parts(like scales of gold) or enemies to the race) : Clash with Simbasans (Bipedal lion-like species with black triangular markings beneath the eyes), Chuilans (Leopard-like species with red tail markings), and Fisi mistarians (Striped Hyena-like bipedal species with sky blue tail tips) over food and tech on Dumaria.
Races knowledge of multiverse: Having encountered others from other universes, they have some knowledge of its existence, and there are scientists who specialize in this field of research.
Lifespan: Unknown
age of race: 10,000
other: N/A
750,000 is a lot... is there a downside to this? And what is there streagth
I think I might use inspiration from some other pieces of work, I have always enjoyed races such as these. Here are the Illiusk:

Appearances: The Illiusk are mostly humanoid apart from having a shrunken and rather rigid physique.
Origin: Their religion states that they were all born from the perfect breath of a battle god, their true origins are unknown however.
Strengths/powers: They are quicker and stronger than the average race. Some of their race have abilities that originate from their mind: Some may be able to levitate themselves, others could create strange things, some could read thoughts and others could...well...
Weakness: They can become severely ill from certain objects that did not originate from their planet. An example of this could be almost every form of crystal. The battle religion they worship causes them to fight each other, as well many of them carrying strange and sometimes dangerous deformities or abnormalities.
Legend: Few of them exist now, the only numbers depleting constantly. They are known for their rare and dangerous abilities as well as the abnormalities that come along with them.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Those of their race who have mental abilities have brains which contain large an abnormal amounts of energy which can be used for several malicious purposes.
Races knowledge of multiverse: When they found it, it was too late...
Lifespan: Some who have abilities have been know to age 2, 500 years. The average, however is around 350.
Age of race: Unknown, though they had obvious (but slow) evolutionary stages.
Other: Their reproductive rate is less than an average race, some rare few exist, hidden in their original planet because of the disastrous events that occurred there.

My Character Based on This Race:

Name: Cordelia Lonee (Lon-ay)
Race: Illiusk
Differences: Cordelia has mental abilities of an abnormally high power. She is able to perform mental gestures only, however: She can do telepathy at a long distance, she can see with her mind at a long distance, she can mind-read/mind-attack which also branches into a few other sub-abilities. Her deformity means that she is abnormally attached to peace and cannot directly harm any living creature, through this deformity she has also become attached to the idea herself.
Appearance: Cordelia wears long red and white robes, she has bright blue eyes and brown hair. She has the usual short height of her race and an angular complexion. Her skin his incredibly pale.
Awareness level: Cordelia has a reasonable knowledge of the multiverse and the existence of different worlds, but not to a technical or high level.
Tech proficiency level: Cordelia has little to no knowledge of technology, however she is skilled in her mental arts and is able to overwhelm most others.
Personality: Cordelia is generally cautious, philosophical and peace-loving. She puts a lot of attention into any close friends that she makes and tries to improve the environment around her. She can react traumatically to experiences and is susceptible to an emotional break-down.
Other: Cordelia lives in a hidden community of her race that survived because of the wisdom and power of the old ones who originally settled there. She avoids joining in the battle tournaments and spends her time protecting her home and learning from her elders.

(Is this alright?)
Yes, this is good!
Race Name: Luxiens (singular: Luxien)

Appearances: The Luxiens are humanoid fairies, with their individual appearances depending on their elemental alignment (eg: fire, water, nature, electricity, etc). They have a very wide height range, somewhere around 3'10 - 6'. Most have wings, also dependent on their element, but some do not.

Origin: Unknown, even among themselves. Their element is decided at birth, and is usually not genetic.

Strengths/powers: Depends on the elemental association of the individual. Most can use telepathy and teleportation, but not all.

Weakness: Again, depends on the element of the individual. One common weakness, however, is their physical combat weakness. Most Luxiens rely on their magical capabilities, and are usually outmatched in physical combat.

How: Though most Luxiens are born, there is a process of racial switch. Any Luxien can transform most other races into Luxiens, but only if the non-Luxien is willing. Luxiens can only change a non-Luxien to their own element (for example: an earth Luxien can only change others into earth Luxiens), except in some special cases. Luxiens can change their own elemental association, although this process is both extremely difficult and frowned upon.

Legend: A few legends exist about the Luxiens, but not many details are known about them. They prefer to stay out of conflicts in the other universes, only stepping in if the battles are getting out of hand.

Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Many Luxiens are hunted to manipulate their power, by way of bribery, mind-control, and other means. Many fear them for their power as well, and wars to exterminate their race have happened in the past.

Races knowledge of multiverse: They know quite a bit, but don't know everything. Like I said earlier, they prefer to mind their own business.

Lifespan: Depends on the strength of the individual. It typically ranges from about 500 - 5000 years, although they typically remain young-looking for most of their lives.

Age of race: Unknown, although it is at least a few million years.

Once the race is approved, I'll write up a character. It might be a bit vague due to the immense variation within the race, but it's actually pretty close to what you'd expect from fairies.
Accepted!
Here are the rest of the Skycats...

Electricfurs
Appearances: Orange, yellow, and grey pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: Can survive direct hits from lightning. Can power their attacks with lightning
Windfeathers
Appearances: All pelt colors, all eye colors, large sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: They are faster in the air. Can create strong winds with their wings
Bloodfangs
Appearances: All color of pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings, long sharp claws and teeth
Strengths/powers: They are much stronger than the other Skycats
other: ONE MORE
Suntails
Appearances: Orange, yellow, brown, and white pelts, all eye colors, normal sized feathered wings
Strengths/powers: They can emit bright lights that temporary binds opponents
other: NO MORE SKY KITTIES!!!!!
Good!

Name: Eli
differences: Gifted powers by Master Dimensions, Eli is a master with barrier based dimensional manipulation, meaning he can become whatever he wants, the limits are he has to hit what he wants to become first with a lightning like attack, the attack itself is harmless. once hit the target will be surrounded by the energy which will slowly change colors, the longer he lets it sit the more exact the copy
appearance: in his normal form he is a 5'10 human with a scar that runs above his right eye to below it, turning the eye gray, the other eye is brown, he has a light brown bull cut
Awareness level: Multiversal travel
tech proficiency level: Is used to building and repairing some of the most complicated things out there
personality: Fun and nice, will always protect his team
other:

I have my own race, probably won't show up, do you all want to see it?

also, should I start the RP

Just to make sure someone sees this @PlayfulFox47 @EeviumZ

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Remnant
Appearances: Anything
origen: The death of everything
Strengths/powers: once you become a Remnant, a traits are strengthened to an great amount, and weaknesses are practically non existent, has the gravity of the original universe, and can chose to exert it on anything
Weakness: that of original Race, but much less vulnerable
How: When you are the last of your original universe
Legend: They are widely known in the multiverse, but not how they are born. commonly known as the most powerful race in the multiverse
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: basically every part of this species is nuts valuable from blood to hair to bones
Races knowledge of multiverse: They all know a fair deal about it
Lifespan: 1,000,000-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. in rare cases can live longer
age of race: since near the beginning of the multiverse
other: almost always ultra depressed. many remnants don't survive the process of becoming one

Not planing on bringing one in on the RP

Evalyn's updated bio:
Name: Evalyn Smith
differences: She has small amounts of magic due to the inhabitants of Silverhawk teaching her. She is also proficient with more... outdated weapons
appearance: Evalyn has black hair and blue eyes, making her perfect for Silverhawk. She wears a light pink blouse with a white woolen sweater over it. She also has light blue jeans and white tennis shoes. She has this amulet that is a silver hawk with a sapphire eye around her neck. She has a silver short sword with a hilt that looks like the insignia of Silverhawk, a silver hawk spreading its wings with a sapphire eye. She also has a wooden bow that has the insignia carved into the wood. Her quiver is silver with the hawk engraving and sapphire eye. These weapons are not magical in any way shape or form. They are just reserved for the protector of Silverhawk.
Awareness level: She knows there are other worlds and dimensions
tech proficiency level: Our current level
personality: Evalyn is a charismatic individual and often can charm others. She is also very loyal and caring. But she is stubborn and impatient and will often bully people until they cry if they make her super upset (if she finds out they lied to her, or almost kill her, stuff like that). She also is very serious, under stressful situations that is. The rest of the time she is teasing her friends and is befriending everyone else.
other: Evalyn used to know nothing about other worlds until one day at her brother's, Jack, baseball practice, where she met a strange man who told her that she needed to save his home. He gave her an amulet, then warned her if she put it on, she would be transported to his home. A few days later, she put the necklace on. She was brought to Silverhawk forest where she learned about the history of this world and became its protector when she was needed. She now helps to protect Silverhawk from outside threats and making peace with the nearby contries, in her downtime, she is in her world with her family.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allison Glacies
Race: Ice Luxien
Differences: She is much more powerful than the other members of her race. She is capable of entering a subconscious state fueled by her emotions, where she becomes even more powerful but has no self-control.
Appearance: She has long and wavy blue hair with silver streaks. She has blue eyes, and very pale skin. She typically wears a knee-length white dress with a blue belt, and white flats. She has wings that resemble half-snowflakes, and stands at a height of 5'9.
Awareness level: Because she was banished from the Luxien homeland, she has impressive knowledge of the multiverse.
Tech proficiency level: Very good, for the same reason as above.
Personality: (Most, if not all, of you know this by now. Think Allie from Pokehuman Encounters.)
Allie is very kind and bubbly, although can be distrustful. She's a bit cold towards others at first, due to the amount of betrayals she's had in her past, but will be the best friend you have once you get to know her. She's a bit rash, and rushes into situations with no prior thought - particularly if her friends are in danger. She's quite intelligent, because of her experience with traveling the multiverse.
Backstory: Allie originally resided in the Luxien homeland, until she turned twelve years old and her power began to spiral out of control. She grew incredibly powerful, and often destroyed things purely by accident. Seen as a danger to her race, she was banished and condemned to a nomadic life, as no other races would accept her. Ever since, she's found the silver lining in her situation, and used her freedom to travel the Multiverse.
Other: n/a

One, are side characters ok, like if you have premade characters because this is a world you have been making for about a year and a half. And two, if so then here, so then I can have Lyria run around because I want her around in Silverhawk
Unicorn
Appearances: Like a horse, but they have a spiral horn on their forehead.
origen: They were made when their world was made
Strengths/powers: Moderate Magic
Weakness: Neck, heart, stomach
How: Two Unicorns of different genders come together and love each other very much...
Legend: Well known in their world as healers, protectors, teachers, and Over-Protective Mothers
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: Why would you kill a unicorn, unless are against their faction
Races knowledge of multiverse: Knows of different worlds and dimensions
Lifespan: 80-100 years
age of race: 100,000,000,000 years
other:
Talking Animals
Appearances: Like their species...
origen: Created when their world was (Because I'm lazy!)
Strengths/powers: They can talk! Moderate magic
Weakness: The normal animal's weakness...
How: I think you know already, I'm not sure how to make this funny anymore
Legend: Known in their world.
Reasons this race might be hunted or killed: depends on animal and faction
Races knowledge of multiverse: Knows of different worlds and dimensions
Lifespan: 30-600 years depending on the animal
age of race: 100,000,000,000 years
other: