• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's this for a potential Big 3 guy?

Name: Jin Kawajiri
Birthday: September 8th

Personality:
Jin is a very level headed and relaxed individual, going through nearly everything in life with a casual look on his face. He has little care for formality to the point where whatever he wears seems to have little effort put in to it. When it comes to hero work however, his calm demeanor immediately changes to a more focused and serious one with the desire to save lives before stopping the villain, even when it comes to training, he can be a bit eccentric when it comes to using his quirk. He is also a rather skilled actor, able to make a convincing impression of a different personality if he wanted to... which he can sometimes go overboard with.

Appearance:
Jin stands at 6'0" with a slim yet decently fit figure, his hair is short and spiky with a Mint Green shade, his eyes are of the same color and he always has a relaxed look on his face as if he was zoning out... unless he's out on hero work, then his face looks a lot more serious.

Clothing:
When it comes to casual clothing, he prefers to wear something that's comfortable rather than stylish, mainly wearing hoodies, jeans and sneakers. When it comes to school, he seems to put little to no effort in looking nice, his blazer opened, his shirt's top buttons undone and not tucked in his pants.

Quirk: Gravity Manipulation (Emitter) - He can make his brain emit strange yet strong waves that allow him to change the direction and strength of the gravitational pull of anything or anyone around him--himself included which can help him "fly". This power can help him make even heavy objects float off the ground, let him walk on vertical surfaces or ceilings as if they were the floor beneath him. The downside to this is if he uses his quirk too much, even after extensive training, he will be prone to splitting headaches that make it hard for him to keep using his quirk.
Stats:
Power:
5/5
Speed: 3/5
Technique: 2/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5

Hero name: Graviton
Hero costume: Unlike his calm and casual side, his costume seems to boast both style and a few useful items to help him out in the field like protection. He wears a jet Black jumpsuit under a set of dark Gray armor with mint Green linings, a large Black cape with a fur mane and a green interior, an ankle long waist cloth of the same color (interior included) that covers all but the front of his legs and a utility belt that has headache pills. His signature costume piece is a Black helmet with mint Green linings mainly around the eye areas with a special compartment on the mouth that opens up or closes if he wants it to.

Dislikes: Headaches, noisy people, having to repeat himself, carrots.
Other: He does his best to train in close combat, however, he greatly prefers fighting at a distance.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
How's this for a potential Big 3 guy?

Name: Jin Kawajiri
Birthday: September 8th

Personality:
Jin is a very level headed and relaxed individual, going through nearly everything in life with a casual look on his face. He has little care for formality to the point where whatever he wears seems to have little effort put in to it. When it comes to hero work however, his calm demeanor immediately changes to a more focused and serious one with the desire to save lives before stopping the villain, even when it comes to training, he can be a bit eccentric when it comes to using his quirk. He is also a rather skilled actor, able to make a convincing impression of a different personality if he wanted to... which he can sometimes go overboard with.

Appearance:
Jin stands at 6'0" with a slim yet decently fit figure, his hair is short and spiky with a Mint Green shade, his eyes are of the same color and he always has a relaxed look on his face as if he was zoning out... unless he's out on hero work, then his face looks a lot more serious.

Clothing:
When it comes to casual clothing, he prefers to wear something that's comfortable rather than stylish, mainly wearing hoodies, jeans and sneakers. When it comes to school, he seems to put little to no effort in looking nice, his blazer opened, his shirt's top buttons undone and not tucked in his pants.

Quirk: Gravity Manipulation (Emitter) - He can make his brain emit strange yet strong waves that allow him to change the direction and strength of the gravitational pull of anything or anyone around him--himself included which can help him "fly". This power can help him make even heavy objects float off the ground, let him walk on vertical surfaces or ceilings as if they were the floor beneath him. The downside to this is if he uses his quirk too much, even after extensive training, he will be prone to splitting headaches that make it hard for him to keep using his quirk.
Stats:
Power:
5/5
Technique: 2/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5

Hero name: Graviton
Hero costume: Unlike his calm and casual side, his costume seems to boast both style and a few useful items to help him out in the field like protection. He wears a jet Black jumpsuit under a set of dark Gray armor with mint Green linings, a large Black cape with a fur mane and a green interior, an ankle long waist cloth of the same color (interior included) that covers all but the front of his legs and a utility belt that has headache pills. His signature costume piece is a Black helmet with mint Green linings mainly around the eye areas with a special compartment on the mouth that opens up or closes if he wants it to.

Dislikes: Headaches, noisy people, having to repeat himself, carrots.
Other: He does his best to train in close combat, however, he greatly prefers fighting at a distance.
Accepted! I may as well drop my bio soon either just before, or after I start the rp.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Sure go ahead, villains will definitely be around, I just still need to figure out what to do with them.

Also just like to mention I’ve put a little poll up regarding whether the teacher of 1-A should be a previously established canon character (most likely a former UA student we know of) or if it should be an oc, if anyone were willing to take up that role. So it would help if everyone were to go cast their vote on that.
As soon do you want the villain? I can make it now, but it might be easier if I do it on Monday.

I cast my vote already.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Alright~ Here's Shitto's revised bio:
Name: Shitto Irotochi.
Birthday:
April 30th.
Personality:
Generally really well-mannered and friendly, whenever she sees anyone who seems interesting, she’d go straight up and start talking with them, regardless of anything her friends might say. Despite her typically kind and bubbly personality, she can, and does, hold grudges for the smallest of annoyances.
Appearance:
Dark skin, green eyes, straight, dark maroon-ish shoulder length hair, about average height, at 159cm (5” 2½’), and a somewhat soft, slender build.
Clothing:
She prefers dark grey and dusky coloured clothes and doesn’t like skirts, but doesn’t have many preferences outside of that, so, she doesn’t really have a favourite outfit; but an example of what she wears is a thick-strapped dark grey top, dusky blue knee-length shorts, dusky green knee-high socks and dark grey trainers.
Quirk:
Bittersweet: Whenever someone who she has strong negative emotions against (such as jealousy or plain old anger) is within her line of sight, she gains a slight boost to her strength, speed, etc. and when she can see someone she holds strong positive emotions for (like someone she loves), she gets slightly weaker, though neither makes her notably stronger/weaker. Her eyes seem to get brighter and give off a slight glow when she is getting a power boost, but dull when she’s weakened.
Stats:

Power: 2/5
Speed: 2/5
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 1/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5
Hero name/Hero costume: N/A
Backstory: Shitto, having (sort of) a strength-enhancing Quirk, her parents thought she’d be an amazing hero and tried to subtly pressure her into that, gradually becoming less subtle as she got to middle school, particularly her last year.
At the end of summer break in her final year of middle school, she appeared to relent to the pressure, telling her parents she was going to apply for U.A., but not mentioning that she was specifically applying to the general studies course.
Dislikes:
Being told to do/not do something, maths, most classes in general.
Other:
Is in class 1-C. She watches one anime and one alone. She doesn’t particularly like it, but doesn’t want to give it up, believing it’ll eventually get better.

Part of me wants to make another, more major character than Shitto but... it's summer, I probably can't handle that.

II voted for OC teachers because It's been years... I'm sure some would still have their teaching positions considering in my old school some of my teachers claimed to have even taught my dad...

That being said... I would like to replace the Hero Thirteen with an OC teacher of mine. Silva Sypher. The drone/robot dude from the last RP.

Is this okay?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Ryuhei Shinjurui
Birthday: October 13

Personality: Ryuhei is helpful, earnest, and easily embarrassed… or at least that’s how he appears. On the inside, he’s a lying, sadistic, highly manipulative individual. He seems to be completely unaffected by the concept of death or pain, and one of his hobbies is torturing small animals he encounters in the forest. If he desires more of a challenge, he would switch to verbally or physically tormenting his younger sisters, although always hidden from the rest of the clan… or perhaps just disregarded because of his combat abilities.
Appearance: Ryuhei has an air of innocence about him, standing at a decent 5’11,” with golden blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and smooth porcelain skin. He has a bright smile with two small fangs that give him a mischievous look. His features are rather sharp but handsome, and while he has normal (albeit slightly pointed) human ears, his wings are even larger than his sister’s, and are of a brilliant white. His legs below the knee are leathery, and of the same shade of white, with sharp, four-toed talons instead of feet (three facing forward and one facing back). His body is muscular without looking like the Hulk, and he has small sideways-eye-shaped seals on his palms and tongue from which he emits his sound waves.
Clothing: Generally a pair of loose shorts that cut off just above the knee, and an unbuttoned plaid shirt on top.

Quirk:
Bulldog Bat - the bulldog bat is a species of bat that can produce sounds up to 140 db, and Ryuhei has this same ability. He can produce sound waves of pitch both so low it causes physical pain or so high it’s inaudible, although the louder the volume, the more strain it puts on his body. His ears are accustomed to his sound waves, so especially loud or high-pitched sounds don’t bother him. However, if he produces loud sound waves for more than a certain amount of times, the seal from which he produced it will begin to smoke, then burn into his skin, and finally bleed. If it gets to the bleeding stage, that seal will be rendered useless until it scabs over, but it bleeds deeper the lower the pitch, and burns more and over a wider surface area the higher it is. On a middle C, the burning and depth of the cut even out. If the seal is covered or disfigured in some way (like a cut across it), the sound waves will not activate. Of course, if only one seal is bleeding, covered, or disfigured, the other two are still fully functional. His right hand seal lasts longer than his left, and his tongue seal lasts longer than his right.

Stats:

Power: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 4.5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

Villain name/Villain costume:
Draconis
Ryuhei’s attire when causing chaos is generally the same as when he isn't, with the exception of a hooded cloak and white mask that covers the top half of his face.

Backstory: Not much to see here, for background go see Kiba’s backstory lol
Dislikes: Weak people, sweets, pecans
Other: He’s also rather skilled with a knife, and uses his talons to his advantage, able to switch his knife to them and catch his opponents off guard. He could also use the claws on them without a knife held in them.

It’s likely that Ryuhei won’t become a major character until later in-RP, and wouldn’t really “go villain” until later anyway.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Alright~ Here's Shitto's revised bio:
Name: Shitto Irotochi.
Birthday: April 30th.
Personality: Generally really well-mannered and friendly, whenever she sees anyone who seems interesting, she’d go straight up and start talking with them, regardless of anything her friends might say. Despite her typically kind and bubbly personality, she can, and does, hold grudges for the smallest of annoyances.
Appearance: Dark skin, green eyes, straight, dark maroon-ish shoulder length hair, about average height, at 159cm (5” 2½’), and a somewhat soft, slender build.
Clothing: She prefers dark grey and dusky coloured clothes and doesn’t like skirts, but doesn’t have many preferences outside of that, so, she doesn’t really have a favourite outfit; but an example of what she wears is a thick-strapped dark grey top, dusky blue knee-length shorts, dusky green knee-high socks and dark grey trainers.
Quirk: Bittersweet: Whenever someone who she has strong negative emotions against (such as jealousy or plain old anger) is within her line of sight, she gains a slight boost to her strength, speed, etc. and when she can see someone she holds strong positive emotions for (like someone she loves), she gets slightly weaker, though neither makes her notably stronger/weaker. Her eyes seem to get brighter and give off a slight glow when she is getting a power boost, but dull when she’s weakened.
Stats:
Power: 2/5
Intelligence: 1/5
Backstory: Shitto, having (sort of) a strength-enhancing Quirk, her parents thought she’d be an amazing hero and tried to subtly pressure her into that, gradually becoming less subtle as she got to middle school, particularly her last year.
At the end of summer break in her final year of middle school, she appeared to relent to the pressure, telling her parents she was going to apply for U.A., but not mentioning that she was specifically applying to the general studies course.
Dislikes: Being told to do/not do something, maths, most classes in general.
Other: Is in class 1-C. She watches one anime and one alone. She doesn’t particularly like it, but doesn’t want to give it up, believing it’ll eventually get better.

Part of me wants to make another, more major character than Shitto but... it's summer, I probably can't handle that.
Fair enough, more than two characters can be tricky handle sometimes anyway. Accepted of course.
II voted for OC teachers because It's been years... I'm sure some would still have their teaching positions considering in my old school some of my teachers claimed to have even taught my dad...

That being said... I would like to replace the Hero Thirteen with an OC teacher of mine. Silva Sypher. The drone/robot dude from the last RP.

Is this okay?
Sure go ahead and bring him back. Some of the old teachers will probably still be there, but I mainly just wanna replace the homeroom teacher for 1-A lol. From the amount of votes it looks like it’s gonna he a canon character, so anybody feel free to come up with suggestions and i’ll put good ones into another poll.
Name: Ryuhei Shinjurui
Birthday: October 13

Personality: Ryuhei is helpful, earnest, and easily embarrassed… or at least that’s how he appears. On the inside, he’s a lying, sadistic, highly manipulative individual. He seems to be completely unaffected by the concept of death or pain, and one of his hobbies is torturing small animals he encounters in the forest. If he desires more of a challenge, he would switch to verbally or physically tormenting his younger sisters, although always hidden from the rest of the clan… or perhaps just disregarded because of his combat abilities.
Appearance: Ryuhei has an air of innocence about him, standing at a decent 5’11,” with golden blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and smooth porcelain skin. He has a bright smile with two small fangs that give him a mischievous look. His features are rather sharp but handsome, and while he has normal (albeit slightly pointed) human ears, his wings are even larger than his sister’s, and are of a brilliant white. His legs below the knee are leathery, and of the same shade of white, with sharp, four-toed talons instead of feet (three facing forward and one facing back). His body is muscular without looking like the Hulk, and he has small sideways-eye-shaped seals on his palms and tongue from which he emits his sound waves.
Clothing: Generally a pair of loose shorts that cut off just above the knee, and an unbuttoned plaid shirt on top.

Quirk:
Bulldog Bat - the bulldog bat is a species of bat that can produce sounds up to 140 db, and Ryuhei has this same ability. He can produce sound waves of pitch both so low it causes physical pain or so high it’s inaudible, although the louder the volume, the more strain it puts on his body. His ears are accustomed to his sound waves, so especially loud or high-pitched sounds don’t bother him. However, if he produces loud sound waves for more than a certain amount of times, the deal from which he produced it will begin to smoke, then burn into his skin, and finally bleed. If it gets to the bleeding stage, that seal will be rendered useless until it scabs over, but it bleeds deeper the lower the pitch, and burns more and over a wider surface area the higher it is. On a middle C, the burning and depth of the cut even out. If the seal is covered or disfigured in some way (like a cut across it), the sound waves will not activate. Of course, if only one seal is bleeding, covered, or disfigured, the other two are still fully functional. His right hand seal lasts longer than his left, and his tongue seal lasts longer than his right.

Stats:

Power: 4/5
Technique: 4.5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

Villain name/Villain costume:
Draconis
Ryuhei’s attire when causing chaos is generally the same as when he isn't, with the exception of a hooded cloak and white mask that covers the top half of his face.

Backstory: Not much to see here, for background go see Kiba’s backstory lol
Dislikes: Weak people, sweets, pecans
Other: He’s also rather skilled with a knife, and uses his talons to his advantage, able to switch his knife to them and catch his opponents off guard. He could also use the claws on them without a knife held in them.

It’s likely that Ryuhei won’t become a major character until later in-RP, and wouldn’t really “go villain” until later anyway.
Accepted! Looks like we have our first villain, I’ll drop a bio for mine some time after the rp starts.

Also may as well just drop my bio for my third year/big 3 character here
Name: Ryonuske Tanaka
Birthday: September 28th
Personality: Ryunosuke is a pretty outgoing guy, never really coming off as shy in anyway; which can be a problem at times, but he's overall pretty friendly. He thinks very little of his little brother Yusuke's 'rivalry' with him, and honestly finds it kinda funny, but he obviously does care about him a lot, as he is still his little brother. It should also be mentioned that Ryunosuke sees himself as a bit of a 'ladies man', often just beginning to flirt with those who he finds attractive; usually to no avail.
Appearance: Ryunosuke stands at a height of 6’1 and has a fair bit of muscle on him, while also being overall good looking, which is another thing that always made him popular in school. He has messy/spiky black hair (in a similar style to Tetsuro Kuroo from Haikyuu) and hazel coloured eyes.
Clothing: Usually he just wears whatever he can find in his wardrobe, not caring too mcuh. But he enjoys wearing things like tracksuits, as he finds them comfy. His favourite is this blue tracksuit with white stripes going down the arms and legs.
Quirk: Matter Absorption: Ryunosuke can absorb the matter from any solid material/substance just touching it with either of his hands. Once he absorbs it parts of (or his whole body) turn into and gain the properties of that material. The longer he touches it, the more his body becomes it. For example if he were to touch a rock for about 10-15 seconds he would probably only be able to make his arm become rock, a full body transformation would take about 30 seconds, though the time also depends on how much the mass the object As previously said Ryunosuke gains the properties and characteristics of whatever substance he replicates, this can be both a blessing and a curse. For example if he turns his body into wood he has the ability to kinda stretch his arms like roots (think Kamui Woods, but not nearly on his quirks level) which is fairly useful. But being made out of wood also makes him alot less durable, and more prone to taking damage.
Stats:
Power: 5/5
Hero name/Hero costume:
Hero name: (Still kinda need to think of one)
Hero costume: He wears a “tactical” black trench coat over a dark blue spandex t shirt. For his bottom half he just wears some simple black pants and boots. In terms of gear, he wears a kind of bandolier with many going across his torso. The pouches contain many remnants of different materials, which he thinks is handy to have in case there is nothing useful to replicate nearby.
Likes: Anything sweet (He's pretty much always seen with a lollipop in his mouth), Sports, Dogs, The beach
Dislikes: Anything spicy, cold weather

Last edited:
I might edit Silva in the future, but for now I think I got everything covered...
Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 5'9 ft.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly man for the most part. He rarely shows emotion and is a fairly reserved person. He can also be impatient and brutally honest with people. Everything he does needs to be time efficient, so if he talks to someone he always goes straight to the point. He will not tolerate laziness or procrastination due to it being 'a waste of time'. For the most part he's a fairly laid back dude when everything is going according to schedule.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 Sypher drones with him at all times) Combat Sypher drones fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat abilities. Refined maneuverability, and advanced stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue. When he isn't using his drones they wrap themselves around his shoulders and back and act as armor.

Since Sypher drones are AI, they are capable of rescuing, moving debris, and other menial tasks without Silva giving orders. They are even capable of performing basic medical services. Although they aren't equipped to deal with serious injuries, they can properly keep patients stable long enough to transport them to an ideal location or for help to arrive.

His drones possess dual laser pistols which fire three types of bullets; standard plasma rounds for offensive combat, stun rounds for nonlethal takedowns, and tracker rounds for tracking and locating. Tracker rounds can be used to find fleeing or stealthy targets. It can also be used to locate other objectives like civilians, heroes ,or locations.

His is drones also have light but extremely durable armor plating and energy shield capabilities. As well as a built in med kit, a fire extinguisher ,and grappling hooks for carefully extracting injured people.

His drones have two modes. Fight and flight mode.

Flight mode: sacrifices power for speed and maneuverability so it can be utilized better to rescue people. Flight mode fires fires at rapid speeds. In flight mode it can fly around and lift people (one person per drone) flight mode resembles a sphere .

Fight mode: sacrifices flight for increased shield power and powerful laser pistol shots. Fight mode can climb walls ,but cannot fly. Fight mode resembles a spider.

civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, a gray bluish dress shirt with 0's and 1's in binary form(unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows)The binary on his button up shirt translates to 'Cyberpunk twenty-twenty' written a bunch of times. Cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt with gold stripes, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long bright red circus ringmaster coat with several pockets, dark red with gold pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. He later took his skills to hero work, and by the time he was 25 they had asked him to be a full on teacher.
Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Search and Rescue Hero
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)
Dislikes: Time wasted, sleeping, eating, and just about anything that prevents him from being productive

Silva-
Quirk Power: 5/5
Physical Power: 2/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Cooperation: 4/5

*Yu Wu, an all A student, 6 5/5 intelligence*
Netsu: So you've chosen death...

Jayblade

I might edit Silva in the future, but for now I think I got everything covered...
Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 5'9 ft.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly man for the most part. He rarely shows emotion and is a fairly reserved person. He can also be impatient and brutally honest with people. Everything he does needs to be time efficient, so if he talks to someone he always goes straight to the point. He will not tolerate laziness or procrastination due to it being 'a waste of time'. For the most part he's a fairly laid back dude when everything is going according to schedule.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 Sypher drones with him at all times) Combat Sypher drones fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat abilities. Refined maneuverability, and advanced stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue. When he isn't using his drones they wrap themselves around his shoulders and back and act as armor.

Since Sypher drones are AI, they are capable of rescuing, moving debris, and other menial tasks without Silva giving orders. They are even capable of performing basic medical services. Although they aren't equipped to deal with serious injuries, they can properly keep patients stable long enough to transport them to an ideal location or for help to arrive.

His drones possess dual laser pistols which fire three types of bullets; standard plasma rounds for offensive combat, stun rounds for nonlethal takedowns, and tracker rounds for tracking and locating. Tracker rounds can be used to find fleeing or stealthy targets. It can also be used to locate other objectives like civilians, heroes ,or locations.

His is drones also have light but extremely durable armor plating and energy shield capabilities. As well as a built in med kit, a fire extinguisher ,and grappling hooks for carefully extracting injured people.

His drones have two modes. Fight and flight mode.

Flight mode: sacrifices power for speed and maneuverability so it can be utilized better to rescue people. Flight mode fires fires at rapid speeds. In flight mode it can fly around and lift people (one person per drone) flight mode resembles a sphere .

Fight mode: sacrifices flight for increased shield power and powerful laser pistol shots. Fight mode can climb walls ,but cannot fly. Fight mode resembles a spider.

civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, a gray bluish dress shirt with 0's and 1's in binary form(unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows)The binary on his button up shirt translates to 'Cyberpunk twenty-twenty' written a bunch of times. Cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt with gold stripes, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long bright red circus ringmaster coat with several pockets, dark red with gold pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. He later took his skills to hero work, and by the time he was 25 they had asked him to be a full on teacher.
Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Search and Rescue Hero
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)
Dislikes: Time wasted, sleeping, eating, and just about anything that prevents him from being productive

Silva-
Quirk Power: 5/5
Physical Power: 2/5
Cooperation: 4/5

*Yu Wu, an all A student, 6 5/5 intelligence*
Netsu: So you've chosen death...
Accepted!

I actually managed to make my support course student already lol-

Name: Kyosū Maboroshi (also nicknames either Mabo or Roshi)

Birthday: 19th of November

Personality: Mabo is often seen deep in thought almost as if she was in her own world even. She might seem like a bit of an airhead and well sometimes is (but doesn’t like to admit it), but is very passionate about her craft and things she manages to build. When truly in the zone she might not even notice the other person speaking, freely speaking over them and other things that can be considered disrespectful to others. She has a ‘free spirit’ aura to her, but is rather withdrawn and quite awkward in social situations.

Appearance: Mabo stands around 5 “5 ft (or 164 cm) with a somewhat of an average build, but being a bit curvier and a tad wider. She has long red hair that’s often worn in some sort of an updo, most commonly a ponytail or a messy bun. She has a pale complexion with quite a lot of freckles dusted onto her skin all over. Her eye color is coco brown.

Clothing: Mabo’s style of clothing would be best described as casual. Simple as that. She likes to wear lighter tone clothes though, treading on pastel territory. When working though she takes on much comfier or if need be clothing that she isn’t afraid to get dirt on. Her school uniform she wears rather casually, most often having the blazer open. She also has a pair of round glasses

Quirk: Projection - Emitter

Mabo has the ability to project images from her mind into the real world, akin to holograms. They are not the same as full on illusions as they always seem to have a level of see through to them and are unable to make any sounds. Mabo is able to make the images move and do things but takes more effort and focus to do so. The largest one image she can comfortably project is about the size of an adult human and going any larger would put more strain on her. Overuse of her quirk can lead to migraines, headaches and or light/noise sensitivity

Stats:
Power: 1/5
Speed: 1/5
Technique: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

Backstory: N/A (for now at least)

Likes: tinkering, sewing, cooking (almost anything “handwork-y”), cute things, video games and horror

Dislikes: people that don’t take her seriously, overly spicy food and being told what to do or forced into something

Other: She likes to use her quirk while expressing or talking almost like how people use their hands when talking. She's also in the support course. Mabo also has an older sibling in the general course (though this prolly won’t be important lol)

Jayblade

I actually managed to make my support course student already lol-

Name: Kyosū Maboroshi (also nicknames either Mabo or Roshi)

Birthday: 19th of November

Personality: Mabo is often seen deep in thought almost as if she was in her own world even. She might seem like a bit of an airhead and well sometimes is (but doesn’t like to admit it), but is very passionate about her craft and things she manages to build. When truly in the zone she might not even notice the other person speaking, freely speaking over them and other things that can be considered disrespectful to others. She has a ‘free spirit’ aura to her, but is rather withdrawn and quite awkward in social situations.

Appearance: Mabo stands around 5 “5 ft (or 164 cm) with a somewhat of an average build, but being a bit curvier and a tad wider. She has long red hair that’s often worn in some sort of an updo, most commonly a ponytail or a messy bun. She has a pale complexion with quite a lot of freckles dusted onto her skin all over. Her eye color is coco brown.

Clothing: Mabo’s style of clothing would be best described as casual. Simple as that. She likes to wear lighter tone clothes though, treading on pastel territory. When working though she takes on much comfier or if need be clothing that she isn’t afraid to get dirt on. Her school uniform she wears rather casually, most often having the blazer open. She also has a pair of round glasses

Quirk: Projection - Emitter

Mabo has the ability to project images from her mind into the real world, akin to holograms. They are not the same as full on illusions as they always seem to have a level of see through to them and are unable to make any sounds. Mabo is able to make the images move and do things but takes more effort and focus to do so. The largest one image she can comfortably project is about the size of an adult human and going any larger would put more strain on her. Overuse of her quirk can lead to migraines, headaches and or light/noise sensitivity

Stats:
Power: 1/5
Speed: 1/5
Technique: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

Backstory: N/A (for now at least)

Likes: tinkering, sewing, cooking (almost anything “handwork-y”), cute things, video games and horror

Dislikes: people that don’t take her seriously, overly spicy food and being told what to do or forced into something

Other: She likes to use her quirk while expressing or talking almost like how people use their hands when talking. She's also in the support course. Mabo also has an older sibling in the general course (though this prolly won’t be important lol)
Also accepted lol.

~Rinko~

Can we have a discord page?

To anyone that doesn't use discord, we can always post plot related stuff over here on the discussion page. you wouldn't be missing out on anything RP important.

Thoughts?
Well... we have twelve RPers so we can't make a conversation on here... I guess that could work, but I'm not actively supporting it.

Jayblade

Can we have a discord page?

To anyone that doesn't use discord, we can always post plot related stuff over here on the discussion page. you wouldn't be missing out on anything RP important.

Thoughts?
I’d be down for a discord server, idk how often it would get used but we can have one.

Also @~Rinko~ I didn’t think to ask at the time, but Shitto’s in 1-A right?

Edit: Ignore me I’m just dumb, must’ve glossed over or forgot about the other section, my bad.

Well... we have twelve RPers so we can't make a conversation on here... I guess that could work, but I'm not actively supporting it.
I'd be up for making a server or something on discord, so that we can also have some more casual chatter (also memes) among other things that doesn't clog up the discussion thread here
I enjoy making jokes and off topic comments but also understand charms rules are here for a very important reason.

[EDIT: Filled in the missing information on the bio. May be edited in the future.]

Rather out of context, but here's a villain if we ever need it: (I've just made a start on it, but I'll edit in the rest a little later)

Name: Haruko Morishige
Birthday: September 21st

Personality:
Morishige was once an amiable, jovial and outgoing person. That was before his quirk developed... Now he is bent upon the removal of heroes and villains from society. He is fuelled by a callous conviction, and also a degree of what some would consider self-loathing and others would consider self-pity. His twisted mind grapples between fiction and reality, and through is self-righteous beliefs. Morishige has confused love with hate to the point at which reason is inert. He possesses a strong ability for manipulation, a cruel sense of humour and a scintillating mentality.

Appearance:
Morishige's complexion is of a deathly, porcelain white. His messy, uncombed hair of fossil greys and ink blacks juts out in irregular positions or droops down his crooked neck. His lips are parted to form a perpetual smile of something evil mixed with disdain. The eyes are of an ebony that may have once been nice to look at. He is of a lean build and stands at a height of 1.60m.

Clothing:
Morishige has no concern for his look. He nearly never changes from his mangled, dirt-stained, putrid apparel. He wears a linen shirt that may have once been a white colour, and on top a mud brown jacket. Black tracksuits hang loosely around his ankles and above the black, rounded leather shoes.

Quirk:
Dies Irae

Morishige's quirk causes non-living or non-sapient organic matter to spontaneously transform into an exact replica of the corpse(s) of someone important in the life of Morishige's target(s), whether or not this someone is already dead, when Morishige speaks. This corpse possesses nearly all the physical properties (strength, size, voice, etc.) of the person it is replicating, and also possesses a weakened version of their quirk (if they have one). The corpse is also extremely durable, still continuing to perform actions despite missing vital limbs and organs, and seemingly relentless in its actions. The summoned corpse is under direct control of Morishige. The corpses act as a "hive mind" — with each being able to act individually under Morishige's directive, or being directly controlled by Morishige. Morishige is able to see anything his corpse's are seeing and is also capable of speaking with his own voice through the body of a corpse. If Morishige stops speaking for more than a minute, all active corpses return to their original form. A side effect of this means that Morishige is forced to speak rhythmically and in verses.

Stats:

Quirk Power: 4/5
Physical Power: 3/5
Technique: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5 (Depends upon the circumstances of cooperation. He is selfish (although he believes he is selfless), and socially cunning.)

Villain name/Villain costume: Requiem.

Backstory: Morishige, as a child, was always excited and happy. He was eager to please and always enthusiastic about surpassing everyone and becoming the greatest. However, few years after receiving his quirk, he began to become disillusioned from society. The morbid and despicable nature of his quirk quickly made him a societal outcast, and he was denied opportunities to do anything from school, to healthcare, to work. This slowly chipped away at his mentality until one day he snapped. He released that the flaws in society didn't lie within him, but within the society itself. No one could ever be equally accepted if there was always some level of hierarchy or difference. Therefore, he made it his life's goal to remove the differences in society, starting with the biggest outliers - the rich, the poor, the strong the weak. All must be changed, and if they won't be changed... they'll be destroyed. (I'll probably add on to this later)

Likes: Himself, ants, tomato, board games, himself talking, poetry, music
Dislikes: Himself, societal differences, most people,

Other: (May end up adding something here in the future)

Last edited:

Jayblade

Rather out of context, but here's a villain if we ever need it: (I've just made a start on it, but I'll edit in the rest a little later)

Personality:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Quirk:
Dies Irae

Morishige's quirk causes non-living or non-sapient organic matter to spontaneously transform into an exact replica of the corpse(s) of someone important in the life of Morishige's target(s), whether or not this someone is already dead, when Morishige speaks. This corpse possesses around all the physical properties (strength, size, voice, etc.) of the person it is replicating, and also possesses a weakened version of their quirk (if they have one). The corpse is also extremely durable, still continuing to perform actions despite missing vital limbs and organs, and seemingly relentless in its actions. The summoned corpse is under direct control of Morishige. If Morishige stops speaking for more than a minute, all active corpses return to their original form. A side effect of this means that Morishige is forced to speak rhythmically and in verses.
Stats:
Power: ?/5
Speed: ?/5
Technique: ?/5
Intelligence: ?/5
Cooperativeness: ?/5
Backstory: (optional)
Other:
(optional)
Pretty interesting quirk. I guess it’s accepted even though it’s not finished, cause I’m fine with the quirk and I’d say that’s the most important part lol.

Pretty interesting quirk. I guess it’s accepted even though it’s not finished, cause I’m fine with the quirk and I’d say that’s the most important part lol.

Yeah, I'm just unable to think of and write up the rest at the moment as I am rather preoccupied. The idea for the quirk came to me first.

I was just watching this random documentary and it talked about this death related song "Dies Irae" that the medieval church used to sing. And so randomly I thought, "oh, I could make a quirk out of this" lol

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Also may as well just drop my bio for my third year/big 3 character here
Name: Ryonuske Tanaka
Birthday: September 28th
Personality: At first Ryunosuke can come off as loud and kinda obnoxious, but when you get to know him he’s a pretty chill guy and he cares a lot about those close to him, and he’s incredibly loyal. He seems to think very little of his brother Yusuke, and often acts condescending towards him, but he also cares for him alot too and will sometimes even attempt to boost his self esteem.
Appearance: Ryunosuke stands at a height of 6’1 and has a fair bit of muscle on him, while also being overall good looking, which is another thing that always made him popular in school. He has messy/spiky black hair (in a similar style to Tetsuro Kuroo from Haikyuu) and hazel coloured eyes.
Clothing: Usually he just wears whatever he can find in his wardrobe, not caring too mcuh. But he enjoys wearing things like tracksuits, as he finds them comfy. His favourite is this blue tracksuit with white stripes going down the arms and legs.
Quirk: Matter Absorption: Ryunosuke can absorb the matter from any solid material/substance just touching it with either of his hands. Once he absorbs it parts of (or his whole body) turn into and gain the properties of that material. The longer he touches it, the more his body becomes it. For example if he were to touch a rock for about 10-15 seconds he would probably only be able to make his arm become rock, a full body transformation would take about 30 seconds, though the time also depends on how much the mass the object As previously said Ryunosuke gains the properties and characteristics of whatever substance he replicates, this can be both a blessing and a curse. For example if he turns his body into wood he has the ability to kinda stretch his arms like roots (think Kamui Woods, but not nearly on his quirks level) which is fairly useful. But being made out of wood also makes him alot less durable, and more prone to taking damage.
Stats:
Power: 5/5
Hero name/Hero costume:
Hero name: (Still kinda need to think of one)
Hero costume: He wears a “tactical” black trench coat over a dark blue spandex t shirt. For his bottom half he just wears some simple black pants and boots. In terms of gear, he wears a kind of bandolier with many going across his torso. The pouches contain many remnants of different materials, which he thinks is handy to have in case there is nothing useful to replicate nearby.
Dislikes: Anything spicy, people being ru
Same name as Haikyuu character lol.

Edit: I don't have Discord so I won't be joining, much like Red.

Jayblade

Due the amount of votes on the poll, looks like we’ll be going with a canon character for class 1-A’s homeroom teacher. Anyone got any suggestions for who it could be? Let me know and i’ll add them to another poll.

I personally think Tokoyami would make a pretty neat teacher, so I may add him to the list as a start.

~Rinko~

Due the amount of votes on the poll, looks like we’ll be going with a canon character for class 1-A’s homeroom teacher. Anyone got any suggestions for who it could be? Let me know and i’ll add them to another poll.

I personally think Tokoyami would make a pretty neat teacher, so I may add him to the list as a start.
As I recall, that's who we went with in the last one.
Iida, Hitoshi and Mezo Shoji (for some reason...?) were the others on the poll last time.
...I'm honestly not sure what to add to that.

Jayblade

As I recall, that's who we went with in the last one.
Iida, Hitoshi and Mezo Shoji (for some reason...?) were the others on the poll last time.
...I'm honestly not sure what to add to that.
Yeah Tokoyami was who won the poll in the last rp, but we never really introduced in the actual rp thread outside of like one post lol. Shoji was kind of filler choice, though I still think he’s a decent choice just cause of how chill he is.

[EDIT: Filled in the missing information on the bio. May be edited in the future.]

Personality:
Morishige was once an amiable, jovial and outgoing person. That was before his quirk developed... Now he is bent upon the removal of heroes and villains from society. He is fuelled by a callous conviction, and also a degree of what some would consider self-loathing and others would consider self-pity. His twisted mind grapples between fiction and reality, and through is self-righteous beliefs. Morishige has confused love with hate to the point at which reason is inert. He possesses a strong ability for manipulation, a cruel sense of humour and a scintillating mentality.

Appearance:
Morishige's complexion is of a deathly, porcelain white. His messy, uncombed hair of fossil greys and ink blacks juts out in irregular positions or droops down his crooked neck. His lips are parted to form a perpetual smile of something evil mixed with disdain. The eyes are of an ebony that may have once been nice to look at. He is of a lean build and stands at a height of 1.60m.

Clothing:
Morishige has no concern for his look. He nearly never changes from his mangled, dirt-stained, putrid apparel. He wears a linen shirt that may have once been a white colour, and on top a mud brown jacket. Black tracksuits hang loosely around his ankles and above the black, rounded leather shoes.

Quirk:
Dies Irae

Morishige's quirk causes non-living or non-sapient organic matter to spontaneously transform into an exact replica of the corpse(s) of someone important in the life of Morishige's target(s), whether or not this someone is already dead, when Morishige speaks. This corpse possesses nearly all the physical properties (strength, size, voice, etc.) of the person it is replicating, and also possesses a weakened version of their quirk (if they have one). The corpse is also extremely durable, still continuing to perform actions despite missing vital limbs and organs, and seemingly relentless in its actions. The summoned corpse is under direct control of Morishige. If Morishige stops speaking for more than a minute, all active corpses return to their original form. A side effect of this means that Morishige is forced to speak rhythmically and in verses.

Stats:

Quirk Power: 4/5
Physical Power: 3/5
Technique: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5 (Depends upon the circumstances of cooperation. He is selfish (although he believes he is selfless), and socially cunning.)

Backstory: Morishige, as a child, was always excited and happy. He was eager to please and always enthusiastic about surpassing everyone and becoming the greatest. However, few years after receiving his quirk, he began to become disillusioned from society. The morbid and despicable nature of his quirk quickly made him a societal outcast, and he was denied opportunities to do anything from school, to healthcare, to work. This slowly chipped away at his mentality until one day he snapped. He released that the flaws in society didn't lie within him, but within the society itself. No one could ever be equally accepted if there was always some level of hierarchy or difference. Therefore, he made it his life's goal to remove the differences in society, starting with the biggest outliers - the rich, the poor, the strong the weak. All must be changed, and if they won't be changed... they'll be destroyed. (I'll probably add on to this later)

Dislikes: Himself, societal differences, most people,

Other: (May end up adding something here in the future)

Hello world thread! Finished the rest of the bio (for now, at least). Please let me know if there's anything you think I could/should change to improve/ameliorate it. Thanks! :D

And yes, he is blatantly evil. Might as well have put a sticker on his back saying "I am clearly a villain..."

Last edited:

Jayblade

Hello world thread! Finished the rest of the bio (for now, at least). Please let me know if there's anything you think I could/should change to improve/ameliorate it. Thanks! :D

And yes, he is blatantly evil. Might as well have put a sticker on his back saying "I am clearly a villain..."
Sounds pretty cool, still accepted lol. I’ll think about getting my villain bio up soon too.

Jayblade

Wait...TOKO?! YES! WE NEED TOKO- *clears throat* Excuse me...He is my favorite..hehe.

Edit: I also really like Tsuyu~
Yeah Tokoyami’s one of my favourites, he’s suuuuuper underrated imo. I like Tsu too.

Also just gonna leave a bio for my villain oc here lol.
Name: Hisashi Kawamura
Birthday: June 15th
Personality: Hisashi is rather reserved and doesn’t show his emotions too much, somewhat due to the nature of his quirk. He's usually just pretty snarky and passive aggressive, but he never really shows any strong emotions. Although he tries his best to hide it, and will deny it at every turns, Hisashi is just as bitter and crazy as the company he keeps, always opting to blame those who shunned him for the situation he is, rather than taking any of the blame upon himself.
Appearance: Hisashi’s fairly tall at around 5’11, and he has pretty pale skin with dark bags under his eyes; due to sleep deprivation. He has messy, medium-length silver hair along with a pair of green eyes, though they look as if they’ve had the soul sucked out of them. He isn't particularly muscular, but he does a kinda fit looking build.
Clothing: In terms of style he never wears anything too outlandish, as he likes to just blend in with others. He often just wears a white business type shirt, along with some black trousers, black shoes and striped red tie. He wears the outfit rather messily; with the tie not being tied properly, the two top buttons on his shirt being undone, along with him also having the shirt be untucked.
Quirk: Lycanthropy:
With this quirk Hisashi gains many characteristics of your standard Wolf, although maybe a bit more refined. He has enhanced hearing, smell and speed, while also having a set of fangs which tear through flesh and meat with ease. He is also meant to try and pertain to a canine diet, meaning he's meant to stay away from stuff like alcohol and what not.
At first this quirk may not seem too bad but there is more to it that makes it absolute hell for Hisashi. Upon feeling any strong emotion (whether that be sadness, anger, extreme joy etc.) Hisashi begins to contort into a monstrous werewolf (some gore in this image, just a warning.) The transformation itself can also be extremely painful, and everytime it occurs, it begins to effect Hisashi's mental state more and more. He’s also been known to transform when feeling any sort of very strong emotion, although it’s a very rare occurrence, it’s the reason he tries to suppress his emotions.
Stats:
Power: 2 (human form) 5 (werewolf form)
Speed: 4
Technique: 2
Intelligence: 4
Cooperativeness: 3 (if he is shown kindness then he is willing to work with someone)
Villain name/Villain costume: N/A
Backstory: May edit one in another time.
Likes: Chocolate, being outside and getting fresh air, having time to clear his head.
Dislikes: His quirk, raw meat, judgemental people.

Last edited: