• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: Doomsday (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel was having a lot of fun, he had just breach 100 points and had already switched quirks again, he still had the speed quirk but also a regeneration quirk, these two quirks were very much to his liking but the regent had terrible fatigue problems and the speed kept causing his now slightly scorched outfit to keep catching fire. He took care of another two 3 pointers and dusted off his hands, he spotted someone about to be hit by a large fist and Anthony's voice in his head made Angel act heroic. He sped forward and collided with the fist knocking it away from the dude. He then regained his bearings quickly and clicked his shoulder and arm back into place from.where he collided with the hand. He turned to Genki "What the hell is that exactly" he asked before narrowing his eyes "wait do I know you" he asked not being very good with carrying about remembering people when he's focused in something else.
@Psymallard

Last edited:
~Silva Sypher...~

Silva managed to get 19 points with the combined effort of his drones and the two point robot. As Silva continued down his path, one of his Silva drones began detecting a potential threat. However it wasn't a robot, it was a girl? After the girl shot her attack into the ground, the drone quickly assessed her as non-hostile. After scanning the girl the drone recognized the girl as an exam candidate. It quickly resumed its flight formation around Silva. After Akane complimented his quirk, Silva turned and in a robotic voice he began thanking her ,but paused after he realized he was still saying it in binary. "Oops. Sorry, I meant to say thankyou. You have an interesting quirk as well" Silva said.

~Yu Wu...~

After gaining 20 additional points, he began looking around for three point mechs as well as people to help. Yu also wanted to get some more rescue points as well. Yu managed to wrap his arm around a 1 point robot and slingshot himself against a 3 pointer, damaging the robot's eye. As the 1 point robot shot at Yu, he used the three point robot as cover. Yu quickly yanked a handful of wires from the three point mech disabling it ,and then proceeded to finish off the 1 point robot.

Yozu was walking by the binary guy and the finger gun girl when a large shard of a robot someone else destroyed was hurled at his face. He simply held his arm out to the piece and it hovered in midair. In reality, Razan just stopped the twisted metal scrap by grabbing it, but this looked like he had a levitation quirk when his Yokai wasn't visible. "Hey. Watch where you're shooting miss," he said calmly. Speaking before seeing he realized that the shrapnel didn't actually come from their robot. "Oh, guess that's not you. Sorry." There was the guy with the drones who talked like a robot. Was he a robot? Seemed like it. Yozu sighed and turned to them again as Razan dropped the metal piece. "You guys know how many points we have to get? I forgot."

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki froze for a second, and wound up to jump and dodge the attack, when a familiar face smashed the fist aside. "Thanks, Angel!" He switched his attention back to the 0 pointer, which was retracting its punch. Genki jumped at its arm and kicked it, sending it smashing into the arm's owner. He backflipped and landed next to Angel again, then obsevered, "This thing is hard to break. My legs are getting tired."
@Shadow_Pup

"Right... that's 10 points, I think."

Tokei looked around. Nothing much - just a few single point bots that had progressively meant less and less to him when he found out how easy they were to deactivate. Scouring the area for 2 and 3 point robots, he came across a group of students all fighting over a 3 pointer. Perfect.

"Mine!" he said to himself as he raced over to the scene. The bot was weakened by the barrage of the multitude of quirks that the possible new hero course students had. He concentrated at the very back, took a deep breath in, and activated his quirk.

The effect was immediate. Everyone in a sizeable distance was beginning to slow down, and while the 3 point robot wasn't fully in the area of the quirk, it's arms and legs were trapped enough so that it couldn't really hurt anyone. He then started to climb up the robot's arm, which was conveniently bent into some sort of spiral. He chipped away at an arm (which was hanging by barely any wires) and hopped off. Sweating like a pig on a treadmill, he released the quirk, and everyone tumbled to the floor. He paid no attention to the obscenity shouted at him by the annoyed people as he dashed away, a grin forming on his face. The robot, with it's centre of mass disrupted, fell to the floor in a crash.

"13 points."

Tokei turned, only to see 3 more giant, 3 point robots looming over him, presumably vengeful for him destroying their fellow brethren.

"Uhhh... need a little help here..." he called out to no one in particular.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal continued his rampage. His sanity chipped away with every kill, but he managed to stay focused, keeping him from completely losing it.
Suddenly, he turned to see someone surrounded by robots, and he felt a sense of jealousy. Why should he have all the fun, being swarmed by this prey-um-robots? His fist clenched, and he ran forwards at high speeds, propelled by his powerful legs and urge to kill. His fist grabbed onto the head of a bot, clenching and crushing it's noggin before swinging it over another. He proceeded to smack the bot with his fallen friend in a gruesome display of dominance, completely ignoring Tokei and the third bot as his aura flared.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel was breathing heavily, "Yeah I'm tiring as well regen is a hard quirk to sustain. Anyway if you were so worn out why'd you go after this thing" he said with a sigh before looking up at the robot, "something this size is gonna be difficult with my current quirks, and I cant take yours because then I'd be stuck with a bad combo, go if you weren't so good looking I'd kill your ass myself", suddenly Angels face warped and half of it became Anthony "Angel stop flirting now is not the time" then Angel took full control again "ok ok I know" he said before glancing back up at the big robot.
@Psymallard

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Although the entire point of Shinro's quirk was to be fast, he had somehow managed to make it to the entrance exams late. Shinro woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring off into his ears. When his head stopped spinning he looked at the clock trying to think if he was awake or not. After minutes of precious time wasted to trying to debate if what he was seeing was real he finally knew he was going to be late. He barely had time to brush his teeth, let alone take a shower. He just threw on his clothes, run down the hallway and took a piece of bread, before leaving. Shinro didn't even have time to say goodbye to his parents before he flew off. In the sky he couldn't use his full quirk, he needed it for the exams if he made it in time, so instead he used small bursts of fire to fly towards UA.

After what was literal minutes of flying he landed at the gates. Shinro did his best to look like he was ready but all that bursts of fire made him feel slightly tired. He walked into ground beta, thanking his stars for making him arrive on time. Inside ground beta he finally let his quirk loose. His fire blasted from his shoulder blades, creating large wings of fire. Shinro's rampage wouldn't stop, he crashed through the hoards of robots in a spectacle of fire and sparks. 8, 12, 15, 16, 19, 24, 28, 30, 33, 37, 40. The numbers were not going down. Shinro was skilled with his quirk, destroying robots with relative ease. But now the problems came, Shinro was starting to feel light headed. His quirk was making wings of fire, with oxygen around him and his body making the heat, it was the oxygen in his blood that was acting as the fuel for his quirk. Shinro perched on a nearby building, as he began to drink some water in an attempt to get more oxygen back into his blood stream. It took him a while to notice the girl next to him.

"How did you manage to get hurt that easily?", he panted, peaking over the top of the building. He could see what could only be described as a boy riding a two pointer, something Shinro was not prepared for. He panted, trying to slow down his breathing and stop being light headed. Looking at his own body, Shinro wasn't doing too well either. Sure he racked up a lot of points but his body wasn't fairing too well. "Should there be a robot climbing the building?", he asked, slightly surprised as he saw a multiple two pointers climbing the buildings. He let his devil's wings burst out from his back, as he charged at the first one. Shinro spun in the air, going legs first and kicking through the robout's head. "Crap", he shouted as his foot got stuck and the other robots began climb up. Shinro was slowly being dragged down the building. he tried to use his wings of fire to move out but that only made him light headed and slowly moved him and the two pointer away from the edge.

@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Not sure, I think we just have to beat everyone el—“ A crash from close behind them cut off Akane’s words. Whirling sharply, she saw an exhausted-looking boy struggling with his foot caught in a robot’s head, others using it as a ladder. Her breath caught in her chest; yes, she knew they could die, but that didn’t mean she was about to let him. Disabling the robots with a finger gun won’t work from this distance... she thought to herself. He’ll still fall, and that could kill him, it’d probably break his leg at least... That left one choice that she could think of in the split second she had.

This might be the most I can do for a while... Akane thought, though she didn’t hesitate. She hardened her hair to sharp points, wincing as she sliced open her palms. She’d be able to multiply her blood cells as she lost them, but it didn’t make the process any less painful. The ultimate move I’ve been thinking up since I was a kid... Demon Hands!

Blood gushed out of the cuts in her hands, much faster than it would usually. Akane was beginning to feel lightheaded, but she continued to fuel it. The blood formed itself into hands, huge hands that reached for the falling robots. They ripped away the two that were still active before reaching for the boy and the other robot. She managed to lift them up to the side of the building, near the top, before she fell to her knees. With the last bit of her strength she managed to dissolve the hands of blood. Hopefully that was enough, she thought, before breaking off into a bout of coughing. I won’t be using my quirk very much after this...

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Shinro used one last boost to take off the robot's head as he landed next to Akane. He burst out laughing on the floor, sure he was in severe pain but it didn't matter did it? After minutes on the floor, he stood up next to Akane. "Are you okay? That was some quirk you got there, it's really powerful. Hell all I can do is make spicy chicken wings from my back. My name is Shinro Tsuru or the Smiling Devil to most people", he laughed, peaking over the edge of the building. He stared off at the robots before a looming shadow covered them in a blanket of velvet darkness. "What's that?", he muttered, before he span his head backwards. "OH SHIT", he shouted, stumbling back. . "We got to get out of here, that thing is going to crush us or worse", he said, as he desperately tried to ignite the fire in his shoulder blades. "You want to fly or do your thing", he asked, holding a hand out to her. "HEY YOU DOWN THERE, GET OUT", he shouted at Silva.

@Night's Shadow @ThAtGuY101

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Nuno stood surrounded by a bunch of destroyed robots, most of them smashed into a wall or each other. Nuno's defensive strategy worked wonders, he just waited for most of them to get close and slam them into something to take them out. Those were just two pointers or one pointers, the three pointers proved much more difficult to take out.

"That's about... twenty-four points. Think I should be able to get some more before the exam ends." He muttered, before being alerted by a sudden noise behind him. Four three pointer robots were headed his way, Nuno likely unable to take them out by himself. He began to run away, bouncing around with his Quirk as to be unpredictable and try to get away from the robots. He thought about his earlier alliance with Silva, who he hadn't seen for a while.

Wonder how that guy's doing... He thought as he bounced all the way to the top of a building, the robots that were chasing him had lost track of him and dispersed. He took a moment to catch a break, though he managed to spot Silva down below, who had hacked a two point robot and was using it to rack up points. "Hey Silva, how are you doing so far? Got a lot of points yet?" He called out to his ally below, who would hopefully hear him.

Loud footsteps were heard as a massive robot, bigger than anything Nuno had ever seen in his life seemingly came out of nowhere. It was going to crush the area surrounding it. He saw two would-be students on a nearby building, right in the robot's path. Silva was nearby too, but the other boy had already told him to run away. He didn't know if the others on the building would be able to run away, they both seemed pretty exhausted.

"Hey, use this!" Nuno called out to them, throwing a cloth folded in the shape of a spear at them, it unfolding midair as it reached them. "You might need this, use it like a trampoline!" He shouted, explaining how to use the cloth somewhat. It was fairly large, hopefully enough for both of them to use.

@ThAtGuY101 @Schrift007 @Night's Shadow

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva's drones detected Shinro and Nuno approach ,and alerted Dilva via binary. The drones scanned them, then returned to their formation. Silva looked over to Nuno, "It would appear you've been busy. Likewise. I have performed my tasks with efficiency" Silva said. His discussion was cut short after a large 0 point robot appeared. Silva's drones even in fight mode wouldn't be able to tank many hits. His best option was to have them fly around the robot in flight mode so they can ffg odge attacks. Their damage output would be minimal, but they'd help create a potential distraction. Silva rode his hacked robot around trying to keep distance. The robot still had plenty firepower and would lend support. Silva pulled out his phone ,and began scanning the robot. A robot of this magnitude would be extremely invaluable to Silva's drones. Silva's drones fired shots at the robot ,and flying fast to avoid being hit.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu continued to score more points,and had continued looking for more targets when he heard rumbling. He hid in an alleyway. As he waited for the robot to come out, it was a 0 point mech.(this is not the same one Silva is fighting) Yu ran behind it to which the robot turned and attempted to roll over Yu. He narrowly escaped this by pulling himself onto a fire escape ladder. The robot smashed the ladder, but not before Yu could safely reach the rooftops. He looked to see if anyone else was nearby.

=Nightshade=

Akane’s coughs continued for a moment after the guy had found his footing. Dammit. If I use my quirk much more, I’ll start coughing up more than just the air in my lungs. When asked if she was alright, she grit her teeth with a curt nod, waving off his concern. If there was one thing she hated, it was having her weakness exposed in front of others. She managed to stumble to her feet, but no sooner had she done so than a dark shadow fell over the building. She looked up; a huge 0-pointer was looming over them, bristling with weapons.

I don’t need your help, was what she wanted to say when faced with Shinro and the other boy’s offers. But she swallowed her pride and launched herself onto the trampoline-cloth-thing and found herself fired into the air like a rocket, away from the 0-pointer. “Thanks,” she called hoarsely to the boy she didn’t know the name of. She stuck the landing on the road ahead, rolling to diffuse her momentum, before rising again and racing away, following closely behind Silva’s robot.

Tokei stared in awe at the sight of the mystery boy decimating the three automatons in front of him. He saw the 3rd bot - it was unmoving, and slightly damaged. He chipped away at an arm until it fell off, and the rest of the bot collapsed, earning him another 3 points. He was still slightly unnerved by the boy; how he moved, how he brutally destroyed two of the bots that were surrounding him, and the aura that emanated from him.

Wha... He turned to the boy again, and was suddenly filled with confidence.

If he can do that, why can't I?

Tokei found himself running in the direction of the boy eagerly.
"Hey, dude. You need help?"

@Gamingfan

Yozu watched as the events unfurled around him, the casual destruction of the robots didn't seem to faze anyone. A big shadow came over the group that startled quite a few of them. "Oh, I didn't realize they would come out so early," Yozu said lookin up at the giant machine.
Razan looked up at it as well and couldn't help but remark on its size. "Razan, 40% Claws and Agility."

Yozu's started to morph in a visually unsettling way. His hands grew larger, his finger became pointed and soon turned a blackish color. His feet grew larger, also began to point and turn black. His shoes and lower parts of his jeans were destroyed from this transformation.
He stood there breathing heavily before smirking. "Alright, I think that was enough cool down."

With extremely fast speed, he took off running after any of the closest robots he could find and ripping and tearing its head-like appendage off with his claws while yelling "DIE" each time he scored more points. 25, 26, 28, 31.

He realized he was starting to overheat and stopped running a few feet from Tokei. The Yokai modifications disappeared with a puff of smoke leaving Yozu standing there breathing heavily again with lower parts of his jeans and his shoes destroyed. "Hey."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once the robot was left a flat sheet of metal, Samal tossed the mechanical weapon in his hand, watching it shatter with disdain. A voice from behind startled him, causing him to turn, his aura flaring again, before softening as he saw it was another participant. Luckily, he hasn't been weakened mentally enough to attack anyone. Despite this, he had gone pretty far down with his quirk, and when he tried to speak, his lowered IQ made him talk like a caveman.
"Samal.....okay." he replied, not really paying attention to Tokei, instead looking around for any other robots.
He only wanted to fight, and he could feel his stress, and therefore power, wane now that there wasn't any opponents. Then another male appeared, and now Samal felt crowded. He wasn't here to conversate, he was here to kill, and as low as his sanity was, he knew killing humans was far from beneficial.
Samal made his way up a building, leaving large dents as he smashed his hands into the walls to climb. Whether the two males followed was of no importance to him. Once on the top, he saw a few things, the most interesting were two gigantic robots being attack by groups of people. Seeing the destruction excited him, but the idea of grouping with others kept him from leaping. Instead, he saw another large bot a couple buildings away, and not looking at him. His newfound predatory instincts sparked, and with a growl of pleasure, Samal made his way toward it.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Well, I still wanna fight this thing," Genki reasoned, "So I'm gonna fight it." He bounded back at the mech, continuing his strategy. After around ten hits the left am seemed to stop functioning, and the metal armor was already dented and warped, and the robot's functioning joints were slowing. Eventually, one of the attacks on the 0 pointer's chin made its head pop back a little too far, and the robot went limp. Genki landed, but couldn't completely stop his forward momentum for a few feet until he fell. Satisfied with his performance and tired, he just laid there.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alot had happened in a very short, with many of the other teens rushing into the training site and getting right to work on defeating the robots that littered the arena. As to be expected, many of them accomplished this with ease, plowing through the mechanical menaces as if they were simple play things. All Ashi could do was try to keep up. he immediatly got to work, leaping up into the air, and crashing back down to ground level and hitting the robots with the back of his foot. The force usually breaking the bots. "Not bad...But nowhere near as good as the others..." Ashi cursed out quietly, trying to count up the points hes earned so far. Before he could properly finish counting, he felt the ground beneath him rumble and stir.

Eyes widened, Ashi stared up to see the fabeled Zero pointer. "That thing is no joke...." His feet began to tremble ever so slightly, seeing not only the giant robot, but other people here seemingly trying to take on the thing. "How can I even try to match up to..." Before he could finish that thought, his eyes caught the sight of falling rubble, most likely from the robot crashing into the near by buildings. They were heading straight for some of the other applicants. Without another word, Ashi stopped shaking, and charged up his legs, before launching forward, leaping towards the students in danger and picking them up and out of the way. "If your quirk can't handle this thing then get out of here! Focus on helping others over fighting this thing."

Tokei crossed his hands. Huh, rude, he thought, not getting a response. It was then he heard the sound behind him. That of morphing. It was unsettling, and he turned around instinctively.

There in the distance was a boy. Although he looked less like a boy and more like a monster, as his fingers were long, curled and a sickly black colour. He was zooming through the air at extreme speeds, shouting something incomprehensible as he obliterated rows of robots and gained more points by the second. Tokei shielded himself, as if the boy was about to hit him, but he stopped right in front of him instead, showing great control as well as power and speed. Tokei slowly moved his hands away, and he was suddenly staring at a boy instead, jeans and shoes destroyed. The boy muttered a greeting, to which Tokei responded with a sheepish nod.

The boy from before could be heard muttering his name, which Tokei heard from the corner of his ear as 'Samal'. He ignored anything else he might have said, although he was quite sure he didn't say anything else.

He turned to the boy in front of him again, and managed to squeak a soft 'Hey' in shock.

Yozu grinned. He could see Tokei's thoughts that were centered around him.
He thinks I was about to run him over...
"Don't worry. I'm not insane like Aura-Man over there," Yozu said gesturing behind him. He put his hand over his eyes. "Razan I thought I said 40%. Why did you do 45?" Yozu said to his invisible friend. The Yokai turned to his partner and laughed, "Yeah, but you have to admit it was more fun, right? Plus I want to get out more so use your quirk often!"

"If we had gone any farther I would have lost control! You know what happens when we go over 50!"

"Yeah? What if I want to? I want to be in control sometimes too!"

Yozu groaned, took out a small box he had in his hoodie and waved it around Razan which got his attention. He sighed and opened up the container revealing a number of pastries. "If I give you one of these you'll be silent right?" The Yokai licked his lips and nodded his head repeatedly. Yozu finally threw the danish to the Yokai and watched has he caught it and watched him munch away. Of course, this looked like he was having a conversation with an invisible being.

Yozu turned back to Tokei again. "Sorry 'bout that...", he said with his hand behind his head. "Sorry if I startled you."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Cryo ran along the buildings, keeping into the shadows. In his gloved hands was a pole of sorts, frozen over with a point at the tips, and a ball of ice, with a pebble in the middle. Upon seeing a 3-pointer, Cryo reared up and threw the solid ball at it's head. It managed to dent it, but it didn't go down, not that Cryo expected it. Now that it was facing him, Cryon ran towards the 3 pointer, bringing down the ice spear into its head, piercing it and shattering the ice. It stumbled, and Cryo continued his assault by smacking it over and over with the blunt pole until it was still. Cryo sighed. He had gotten a good amount of points, but not nearly as much as others have probably gotten. He wished his quirk was better.
He looked up to see a few students fighting 0-pointers, and sighed. At least my brain still works, he thought as he grabbed his ice ball and moved along.

Samal crazily made his way towards the 0-pointer, exhilarated by its size. Once close, he leapt, landing on its arm and continuing to climb, until he reached the head. WIth his massive strength, he reared up...and bit it.
Yep, with all his strength, his weakened mind and increased instincts made him bite the head of the gigantic metal behemoth. Granted, his powered mandibles managed to pierce the metal and get a firm hold, but the large robot was barely fazed, reaching towards Samal's impromptu feeding session.

Tokei righted himself. He was still staring down in disbelief at his ripped jeans. The incredulity of the situation increase further when he heard the boy talking to the air behind him. Tokei's eyes widened, as he instinctively put himself into a defensive stance.

"Uhh... hi... name's... Tokei," he breathed. He knew quirks could be weird sometimes, but this boy's didn't make any sense at all.

"What's yours? And who's Razan?"

Yozu hesitated before responding. He could sense the fear coming off of Tokei, from his stuttering to his defensive stance. "I'm Yozu, my...Yokai is Razan,"he said biting his lip. It definitely sounded strange out loud. "But you probably don't believe in Yokai anyways, not many do. I can make you see him in your own vision and the others won't be able to. Of course if you want to do this you can never unsee him. Plus you'll be able to hear him which is bothersome."

I can tell that you want an explanation from me. I can sense it. But all things come at a price for me. It's a price you have to pay," Yozu said grinning.

"Keh heh heh! Yozu, your really freaking him out! This is fun! Keh heh heh," The seven foot Yokai said as he laughed behind Yozu.
"I thought I told you to be quiet."
"Oops. Sorry."

(Sorry for the massive delay.)
As soon as the doors opened, Neon jumped up and summoned a rectangle beneath him, flying out above everybody and being one of the first out of the doors. He encountered three 2-pointers. He summoned a cone with a small opening on the bottom. Neon made the rectangle he was riding on disappear, causing him to fall into the opening. The opening closed with Neon inside. The cone flew at high speeds, ramming into the 2-pointers and destroying them. He kept flying around in his cone, ramming into more robots, eventually racking up a lot of points. He then heard some loud stomping. He made a small opening to peek out of and saw a 0-pointer. And there was someone...biting it? What the... Neon thought to himself. That thing’s massive, it’d be too risky to ram into it with me inside the cone. Okay, new plan. Neon increased the cone’s size by a considerable amount, the cone now being about as big as a small house. “Here goes nothing!” He said and the cone flew towards the 0-pointer. Right before it hit the robot’s chest, Neon made an opening in the cone and jumped out. He then made the cone explode right as it hit the 0-pointer, doing major damage to it and causing it to fall backwards. Neon was knocked back by the explosion, then summoned a rectangle to catch him. He landed on it, but got hurt a little in the process due to the force of the explosion. Neon then summoned a rectangle below the crazy guy who was chomping on the robot, catching him unless he did something stupid like not let go of the robot, which was currently falling to the floor. “There are lots of ways to beat a giant metal robot, snacking on it is not one of them!” He yelled at the guy. He then heard more rumbling, and flew higher into the air to see what it was. He soon found out. Another 0-pointer?! Neon thought to himself. He saw someone on a rooftop next to it, they looked like they were in a rough spot. He couldn’t do what he just did, it was too risky, especially with someone right next to it. (I know Samal was as well, but he was on the head, a safe distance from the explosion.) He decided it’d be best to distract the robot instead. He summoned many triangles and shot them at the robot. They hit it on the side of its head, causing it to turn its attention to Neon. Neon fired more triangles at the robot, but it blocked them by holding up its arm. It began to chase Neon. Not very quickly though. Neon circled around it in the air, flying very quickly and not letting it catch him. While he was doing this, he also summoned a rectangle in front of the boy on top of the building. The rectangle had the words ‘Get on this and hold on tight’ etched into it. If the boy got on the rectangle, it’d fly away, and Neon would follow. If the boy didn’t get on the rectangle, it’d just awkwardly hover there and Neon would keep flying around the robot.
@ThAtGuY101

Last edited:
~Yu Wu...~

Yu saw a guy riding a square? rectangular shaped object? He came in and attacked the 0 point robot. Surely he and Yu could take down the robot. Yu took the opportunity to walk over to the roof's edge, "Need a hand?" Yu said stretching his arms and latching onto the fire escape rails. yu jumped and reverted his arms, slingshotting himself towards the 0-pointer mech. Yu slammed his whole body against the side of the robot's head like a rubber ball. then bounced off. He proceeded to attack the robot in the eye. "I'm Yu, b-t-w. No! Not you as in you from an alternate dimension or anything ,but plain ol' Yu Wu. You said again. He proceeded to pull the large eye in the center out ,and fell to the ground. He put the eye in his backpack alongside the robot head he collected from earlier.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva's Sypher fired light attacks at the robot, while flying at fast speeds to avoid being hit by its attacks. His Sypher drones did little damage ,but their purpose was to distract the robot which they did quite well at. Silva used his two point robot to fire concussive rounds at the robot from a distance. He turned to Akane, "You can conserve your energy use hopping onboard" Silva said gesturing to the two point robot he was on. Silva continued to scan the robot for any valuable data he could collect from it. The data Silva aquired from the 0 point titan scans was significantly different from his previous scans. The other robots were pretty advanced ,but the 0-pointer was something that even Silva envied.

~Konju...~

As Konju walked down the street, a strong burly man with various bruises walked over to him, "sensei! are you teaching today?" said the man, "I'll think about it ,but I make no promises..."Konju said as he walked past him as the man then followed him. They arrived at the building, then turned down a dark alleyway that smelled horrible and approached the building from the back side. Konju unlocked 4 different locks on the door. inside a dark building, Konju turned on the lights revealing the place to actually be a decent looking dojo that looked somewhat out of place in the poorly looking neighborhood it was in ,but Konju liked the place because the cops hated that part of town.

He wasn't all too concerned with the students he was teaching, but they brought in money. A small lumpsome as the people there had little money and couldn't afford to pay to attend any other school. Konju enjoyed teaching them even if a large portion of them would inevitably quit. The ones that stayed were truly tough as konju didn't waste time going easy. Konju looked over to see the large man cleaning the floor as in many schools the top students would often come early and clean the floor out of respect.

As he finished cleaning and began exercising moments later, "Liu?" Said Konju. Liu looked over surprised as this was the first time Konju actually referred to him by his name, "Yes sensei! Liu said firmly, "how long have you been loyal to me?" Konju said calmly, "Three years sir!" Said Liu as he stood in attention stance, "where are the others?" Said Konju, "most likely they are either at work or on their way here" Said Liu, "hmmm how about we begin training... when the others come they can do 50 pushups for being late..." Said Konju as he looked over at liu. As class continued a few others showed up ,and class went as usual ,and nobody got injured aside from bruises here and there.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Shinro looked at the massive one pointer, jumping off the building yet using his fire to slow down the crash. Around him he could see people trying to scramble away, yet some were trapped under rubble or were too scared to run away. "guys you've got to get out of here", he said to the other students trying to usher them away. Shinro himself was feeling quite light head, still managing to get a few people to run away. "oi tech boy!", he shouted, trying to get Silva's attention. "Forget about the robot, it's worth nothing anyway, help out the others", he shouted. Shinro was starting to pick up the pace, with deeper breaths and quicker movements he was starting to help more people out. A few from heights and one from debris. Halfway through his little rescue spree he could see the towering robot starting to tear down buildings. Using his quirk he had managed to manoeuvre through the rubble to look for more people. It was starting to cost him more precious time he could use with his quirk and to be honest, Shinro hated it. With his nerves pretty shot at this point, he was starting to feel the heat. knowing he was at his limits and not wanting to push further than he had to, he retreated to Silva and Akane. "I'm out of fuel and won't be able to use my quirk for a while"

@Night's Shadow @ThAtGuY101

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva looked over at Shinro. Silva didn't utter a word as his opinion greatly differed from Shinro's opinion, when it came to the importance of the robots. However Silva understood the importance of saving lives first and foremost. Silva could snag the inhibitor chip from the 0 point robot later.

Without skipping a beat, Silva continued to give his drones commands in binary. Silva had now commanded two of his drones to rescue the people under rubble. The third drone would go on to further distract the 0 point robot, but was now using stun rounds to try slow its movements. Silva stayed atop the 2 point robot in case the situation took a turn for the worst, and Silva would need to move quickly.

The two drones that went over to the the wreckage, and would begin to scan for signs of life. After detecting it, the two drones began carefully evacuating, each drone lifting one person at a time. The drones would place the people in safe locations away from robots, and emergency units could quickly reach them with ease. His Silva drones used tracker rounds to mark their locations. The Silva drones would transmit these locations to emergency response units.

=Nightshade=

Akane continued running on the ground, shaking her head in response to Silva’s offer. If she used her quirk to get onto the robot, she wouldn’t be able to do much else. She had maybe ten more finger guns and a slingshot left in her, then she would be totally spent. She shot a glance at Shinro, panting. “Hate to say it, but I’m approaching my limit too,” she managed to get out. “I could probably fire off a few shots using my blood, but that last attack took a lot out of me. I gotta replenish my red blood cells before I can do much more.” She hated the feeling of running away while other students fought the zero pointer, but she knew there wasn’t much she could do. She fired off two finger guns that struck the zero longer in the left shoulder to make herself feel better before continuing her tactical retreat, hair wild and flinging debris away from her and the other students.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel shrugged, "well done I guess my friend, I'll be seeing you dont die now" he said with a wave and the sped off to go back up some more points he set to work and eventually his body started to ache, he was now using only one quirk due to his fatigue and that was strength quirk that boosted his leg and arm strength greatly. He stood panting on top of a small pile of about seven three pointers. He was now at about 150 points or so he heard Anthiny in his head "dude we should probably not be a point hogger, oh and you have 147 points by the way in case you were wondering", Angel sighed "oh my god Anthony your such a nice guy, it's kind of annoying" Suddenly Anthony took over as his appearance shifted he sighed "I'm sorry Angel but if your gonna be like this it's not safe for others if your in control" he said before using the new strength in his legs to launch onto the top of a building and lay down breathing hard "God damn it Angel you used up all our energy, let's hope we dont have to run from any 0 pointers" Angel was silent as he sulked at being kicked out of control.

Last edited:
"...I'll pass" Tokei breathed. He had racked up some knowledge about Yokai from an assignment in his middle school, but he didn't really believe that they were real. If Yozu were indeed to have communicated with an actual Yokai, the last thing Tokei would want is a vexatious monster thing following him around, annoying him until all of time ceases.

Tokei turned. No robots; just some tired people who had exasperated their full quirk potential. He was relatively low on points, from what he could infer; Yozu had gotten dozens of points in a short amount of time, and he was sure that there would be others with a higher point count than even this huge number. Tokei scanned the area, occasionally glancing at Yozu for no reason.

"So... kinda low on points right now," he said in the slow tone that he always talked in.

"You willing to help a fellow person?"

@JayBird Joe

Last edited:
~Yu Wu...~

After Yu placed the robotic eye in his backpack, the robot shot a powerful laser from its remaining eyes. Yu latched onto the titan, pulling himself towards it. Yu narrowly avoided being blasted. Yu stuck his hand to the top of the robot's head and grabbed the ground in an attempt to pull the colossal robot to the ground.

In his attempt he failed to knock it over, but launched himself high in the sky. Yu could see all the other participants fighting robots then soon enough he began to descend at an incredibly fast rate. Yu tucked himself into a cannon ball, much like how you would before diving into a swimming pool. You hit the top of the robot's head leaving a dent. Yu bounced up, but this time stomped down with his foot, pressing the dent in further.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva continued to watch the people get safely removed from the wreckage. Eventually his drones stopped detecting further life within the wreckage and Silva commanded them to resume attack on the robot. At this point , Yu was now thinking of a plan to put down the hulking robot without damaging its inhibitor chip.

=Nightshade=

Akane winced as the sound of battle behind her intensified. What am I doing? she berated herself. A hero shouldn’t run away, they should protect others! I’m such a coward—

A scream from above, and Akane’s whipping hair barely managed to catch the boy who fell from the sky. He was bleeding badly from a wound on his shoulder. She inhaled sharply before lightly touching the blood on his shoulder, which crusted over at her mental command. “You okay?” she asked. The boy nodded mutely, and she helped him to his feet. “Run,” she told him, “I’m right behind you.” He nodded again, shakily, before his lower legs turned springlike and he leaped away.

The girl nodded to herself before a stab of pain shot through her head. She hissed out through her teeth, narrowly dodging a piece of debris that looked an awful lot like shrapnel. Just a little longer. Just gotta hold it together a little longer. Stupid body, why am I so weak?

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Yukiro spotted a three pointer and ran up freezing in place, as his hair turned a neon color, The three pointer came to punch him as he was given a little nudge and was able to move, As he ran up the robot's arm and destroys it with the strength that comes with his quirk. "That's at least seventy points now, with probably forty Rescue points." As he sighed on top of the robot's decapitated body. He went to other parts of the training site, but with no more robots to be seen, Just zero-pointers. "I should just get rescue points, it's much better anyway" As he ran up to the closest zero-pointer and froze as it came to attack he was able to move and decapitate it. "That was for good measure" As the zero-pointers body had fallen to the ground.

Silva stood up, and looked towards Akane, and Shinro, "I got a plan to take down the zero-pointer, but I'm going to need a little assistance. So listen carefully cause we only got one shot at this. I'm going to launch my two-pointer into the zero-robot's legs. Once that happens I'm going to have my drones attack the leg joints. Any additional firepower from you guys would help a lot. If we can knock this thing over, I can use my hacking ability to remotely deactivate the zero-pointer" Silva said. Silva began calibrating the two poiner robot ,and began taking out any valuables data chips, as well as its inhibitor chip. After placing the small parts in his bag, he began setting the robot to charge towards the zero-pointer and explode. This damaging its legs. Silva began commanding his drones to attack from various angles at the robot's joints. Silva leaped off the robot, "Three! Two! One! Now!" Silva said commanding his robot to charge at the zero-pointer

Neon looked at the boy, who was currently bouncing around like a rubber ball who had too much caffeine. “Cool! I’m Neon!” He said in response to Yu’s introduction. Neon simply stared for a moment as the boy leapt high into the air and, quite literally, cannonballed into the robot’s head. Neon then pointed towards the robot and two large ovals appeared behind him, then shot towards the robot. They each went separate ways. One went towards the robot’s left arm and shot through it like a cutting disk, removing it from its socket. The other did the same thing but to the right arm instead. This left the 0-pointer armless. “Alright, he’s disarmed!” Neon said, joke completely intended. Neon them bombarded the robot’s head and torso with many small triangles, each one doing very little damage individually, but the damage was racking up quickly. The robot, rather pissed about losing its arms, charged at Neon and tried to mash its head into him. Neon quickly flew to the left on his rectangle, successfully avoiding the headbutt, but lost his balance in the process. He began to fall towards the ground and panicked a bit, but came up with an idea. “This is gonna hurt.” He said, then summoned a rectangle below himself. He hit it hard, but not as hard as he would have hit the concrete. He grunted in pain, then summoned a large cone in front of him, the same size as the one he used earlier. However, instead of climbing in it, he simply shot it at the robot’s head. The cone went straight through it, leaving a large hole in the center of the 0-pointer’s head. The robot slowly fell to the ground with a loud crash, leaving a crater in it. Neon breathed a sigh, which was a mixture of relief, tiredness, and pain. His quirk was powerful but required a lot of stamina. “That sucked.” He said in a hoarse voice.
(Sorry if someone else wanted to intervene, but I thought it’d be best to stop this fight. I can edit though, if anyone thinks it’d be better to not do that.)

"nice to meet you Neon!" Yu said. Yu was pleasantly surprised when Neon laid the finishing move on the zero point robot. Yu also appreciated Neon's sense of corny jokes. "Nice job!" Yu said. Yu stretched one arm, and pulled himself atop the fallen robot. "looks like the entrance exam is going to come to an end pretty soon. Luckily for me, I already got a bit of points" Yu said. Yu was mostly just happy that the robot was now finished.

=Nightshade=

Akane gave a curt nod in response to Silva’s plan, and braced herself. Just a little longer. She chewed the inside of her cheek as she waited for an opening. The second the robots collided, she had her finger guns pointed, and began firing at the zero-pointers joints. When the blood bullets hit, they didn’t do too much damage, but Akane focused on spreading out the small amounts of blood she had shot through the pain spiking her skull, causing it to corrode the robot’s joints from the inside. As it moved, it began creaking more, without the hydraulic smoothness it had had before. She knew it wouldn’t be enough to take it down, but hopefully it would slow it down enough that Silva could hack it.

(okay, once the zero-pointer is taken care of, ima timeskip to the first day, if that’s alright with everyone.)

~Silva Sypher...~

The two point robot collided with the zero point robot exploding on impact. The damage to the zero point robot's legs caused the large rogot to come tumbling down, Silva hid in an alleyway to avoid getting hit by debris. Silva called his Sypher drones to hoist him atop the large zero point robot. Silva did what he does best, and removed the zero point robot's inhibitor chip. U.A. was more than likely just going to recycle it along with the other robot parts. At least ths way, Silva would potentially get ideas for his drones. Silva took a couple other small items out of the zero pointer robot that could be easily stuffed in a pocket. Silva hopped used his drones to carry him closer to the others. "Nice job on taking out the objective" Silva said in a flat robotic tone. He even put on a half smile for a brief moment. Silva was tired and ready to head back for some rest, but opted to help the others first, "My Silva drones still have a lot of fuel left in them. Anyone want a lift back?" Silva said gesturing to his Sypher drones which were more than capable of carrying people.

~Konju...~

As the students in Konju's Dojo trained one of the students wasn't going low enough in their stances ,and as he did Konju walked over behind him, Lower stances! you want to look good don't you? Not like some weak loser that can't do proper stances?!" Said Konju pushing down on the man's shoulders forcing his stance to lower, "Yes sir!" Said the student. Konju then looked over at another man who had loose fists and wasn't punching properly enough. Konju glared at his hands then smacked his knuckles, "Tight fists! and punch like you mean it! and you over there in the corner! If I see you slouch over or lose your balance one more time I'll have you do wall sits and fingertip push ups for the remainder of the class!" Said Konju as he walked around the room.

"NO NO NO!! Start over! Your not going to do these forms like amateurs in my dojo! Some of you may have been street thugs before joining but in here I am king." Said Konju with a stern scowl, "Yes sir!" Said all of the students. Moments later a large bruised and battered man stumbled in through the front door, "Fifty pushups for being late..." Said Konju as he continued looking at his students ignoring the staggering man, "Sir!... some punks have been harassing our guys! " said the man trying not to fall on the floor. "everyone practice kotekitai(arm and leg conditioning, a training drill used in karate schools. students will usually pair in in groups of two and hit arms and legs together to toughen the body) until I get back..." Konju said with a cold look.

As he walked outside he saw an old woman and a little girl run by. Konju noticed three men holding clubs and other random weapons. These were definitely the guys the student told Konju about. "You beat up that loser back there?" Konju asked. "Why do you care? What's it to you?" The angered man said. Konju looked at the men, and began observing the men closely for other signs of weapons, weak spots, or faulty in their posture. "Not much really. It was some real sloppy work, whoever did it clearly didn't seem to know what they were doing all that well" Konju added. The first man was visibly angered attempted to attack Konju.

As he approached, Konju walked over and blocked his attack and poked his liver and lung causing him to feel doubt and confusion. The man stumbled back giving Konju enough time to hit the man in the solar plexus. Konju did so in an upward motion causing him to lose his breath. It didn't take Konju long to defeat them. They weren't quite as battered or beaten like the student who came into Konju's class. However the message was just as strong, petty street crimes weren't going to be tolerated in Konju's side of town. Konju walked back to his dojo to see if the others had followed his instructions.

Class eventually ended, and his students eventually left. Konju turned the lights out and sat by his desk, and pulled out his log book. Konju wrote into his log book for the day. It was a long day, and Konju liked to keep his log book organized and fully detailed. He locked it back in his desk. Afterwards he got up, and looked at an old picture on the wall. The picture was of his former instructor as well as the students that were present when Konju was still just a student.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
-Tiberius Black-

The instructor was very strict with his techniques, especially today. It seemed that he was more serious and strict today. Konju, Their instructor, didn't want distractions as another student had came into the Dojo. Tiberius was one of the more 'focused' students in the Dojo, so it didn't mind him as he came bursting in. The next thing he heard was somebody harassing the other students there, as Konju called out to do kotekitai.

Tiberius was paired up with one of the less focused students and had to practice with them. His sheer strength had tired the person he was doing kotekitai with. A few minutes had passed and Konju had come back, With his partner now tired. Then class had finally ended as Tiberius had exited the Dojo. Going toward a little hut a few kilometers away from the Dojo.

(No, None of these were autoing because i'm putting things that thatGuy didn't put i his post into Tiberius' persepctive)
-Yukiro Shikimura-

He had at least seventy points by now, by taking down a lot of three pointers and two pointers before the time limit could run out. While walking around, he noticed two, no three other teens fighting a zero-pointer. He had to help them destroy it. Walking towards them, He had surprisingly froze? How? he didn't know, there wasn't a danger in sight. noticing the large shadow right above him on the ground. "Oh- That's what it was..." Yukiro was... nervous, As the zero-pointer's hand drew near, it had touched his hair. now able to move, Yukiro ran out of the way. Running up it's arm that had went to the ground.

"This was for trying to kill me you dumb robot" His voice was filled with anger, While it could be heard as a calm voice. He ran up by it's shoulders, with one punch (not as strong as one punch man) destroying one part of it's head. as the robot dropped down decapitated, he dropped down, panting and tired.

=Nightshade=

-Timeskip to the first day-

Akane chewed her tongue nervously as she glanced down at her letter of acceptance. She tugged distastefully at the hem of her school uniform. Tight and starchy, she thought uncomfortably. Guess I’ll have to break it in. She looked around with uncertainty before shrugging and heading in a random direction. Based on the campus map, the school’s not too big... I should be able to find the support course classroom before the first bell. Even if I have to search the whole campus. Whatever. She bit her thumb until it bled, and let the blood condense into beetle-looking creatures that took flight in different directions. 1-C, 1-C, 1-C... there we go. She followed the ingrained compass towards the blood beetle at the classroom. Let’s do this.

Last edited: