• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: Doomsday (RP)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’m too lazy to drop the discussion thread link here, but new RPers are welcome! Commence treasure hunt! ;)

Akane looked down at the form she’d been given upon entering the school. She had to hold in a derisive laugh when she read it. In recent years, quirks had been becoming more powerful, and as a result, harder to control. The consent form was just proof that even U.A. couldn’t guarantee the safety of its students-to-be.

By signing below, the recipient hereby pledges not to press charges against U.A. in the case of irreparable injury or death.

Well, that’s nice,
Akane thought wryly as she signed the page and handed it in. So kind of them to tell us that we might be killed by other students or ourselves. Because, you know, by telling us beforehand it makes it so much better.

The girl looked around at the other students, and couldn’t help but feel a little intimidated. Her quirk was handy, sure, but it was nothing compared to the guy showing off his weird snake body/firebreathing/turning-things-to-stone quirk, or the girl who accidentally burned a tree to ashes with a sideways glance. There were others, too, all with quirks that Akane felt outshined her own. But she felt confident in her control, whereas it was evident that others were having difficulty.

Who knows, maybe this’ll be fun?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Anthony strolled around reading the notice informing him that he could be killed, "well isn't that just
marvellous just got here and already there is a possibility for death
" then in his head came the trusty voice of Angel "Ugh who cares about that, look at what we're wearing, it's atrocious, why must we wear this outfit Anthony" Anthony sighed and mentally told Angel to be quiet while he looked around but his 'better' half decided that wasn't very fun and in a strained shift in appearance Angel was in control, he examined himself up and down and shrugged, "I guess I can work with this but first the two of us require friends, ah hah she looks friendly enough" he said and walked over to the girl who appeared to be examining people as she went. He tapped her on the shoulder "Hi there my name is Angel, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said as he smiled and used a small piece of glass on the floor to cut his finger and spell out his name in his own blood, he smiled knowing full well that the girl would most likely recognise her own quirk.
@Night's Shadow

(Discussion thread link is right, I got you! No worries! )

~Yu wu...~

"Congratulations Yu on being the best looking, most powerful, coolest, smartest, most interesting, most likable, and funniest hero ever! i would like to present you this award!" Said the number one herk to which Yu replied, "REAALY?!" Said Yu eagerly in his chair looking at the large crowd of people. "Nah man! Sike! your a loser man! ha! Sike, your a total noob loser! your not even funny! and far from good looking pink lookin goblin or something..." the hero went on with a sadistic grin snatching away the medal. as he did everyone began laughing. Yu woke up moments later "AAAHHHHHH!!! That was horrible... and the worst part was I didn't even get my medal!" Yelled Yu frantically looking around his room. Keiyo at this point was more than Irritated looked over at Yu, "Shutup loser! and stop talking in your sleep!" yelled Keiyo throwing his pillow at Yu ,but Yu caught it throwing it back and hitting him square in the face. As soon as the pillow landed on the ground he could see the anger and rage in Keiyo's face as he glared at him then pounced like a ferocious lion at Yu who now resembled a goofy looking pink zebra. Yu then kicked his brother knocking him against his bed. As keiyo and Yu got up the father kicked the door open and lifted them both up by the tops of their heads and glared at them both with the most frightening stare he could muster, "I guessing you two got up to hug each other and come down quietly for breakfast ya?" said Yakumo as the two nodded. Yakumo placed them down with a grin, "breakfast is getting cold... hurry up and eat. oh! morning Maya and Nia! breakfast is downstairs..." said Yakumo. "Wow... hurry up clowns its breakfast time, Yu your supposed to be getting ready for the UA entrance exam? you'll never be a hero if you keep acting like an idiot! and Keiyo! your just as bad as Yu... I don't know how your gonna become a lawyer at this rate." Said Maya with a look of disappointment. "Breakfast time! thanks daddy!" Yelled Nia yugging Yakumo. As soon as they went downstairs they ate breakfast ,and Yu just poured himself the last glass of white grape juice. Both Yu and Keiyo scowled at eachother ,but stopped immidiatly after their father Yakumo glanced over at them. The rest of breakfast ran smoothly. Yu grabbed his backpack then ran out the door, "Aren't you forgetting something son?..." Yakumo asked, "NO DAD!" Yu replied, "I'm not gonna repeat myself" Yakumo said smugly, "I love you dad...", said a reluctant Yu, "Louder..." said Yakumo as Yu's siblings began to laugh, "I HAA-...LOVE YOU DAD BYE!!" Yu said running down the sidewalk in hopes of not furthering conversation, "Good luck at the entrance Exam Yu!" yelled Yakumo as Yu left. Yu already signed the liability waiver and was heading to school. Two students had already found their way to school. Yu stretched his arm in the air to wave at them, "mornin'!" Yu said cheerfully as he approached them.

~Silva Sypher...~

It was three AM, and Silva didn't even get a wink of sleep. He was tinkering with his bot ,and he was in the zone. He sat there, elbows locked, palms planted on his desk, hunched back, and his eyes focused on his drone. He hadn't even blinked in almost half an hour. He was nearly finished fixing his drone's legs to allow it to walk around with better mobility.

He brushed his teeth, took a shower ,and laid down on his bed. A thin floor mattress. It wasn't comfortable, but Silva didn't care at all. It served it purpose, thus was all he needed. Silva went to sleep for precisely three hours. He looked just as exhausted as you would expect, but he felt energized and ready to go. He got up and got himself ready for school. He ate an apple on the way to school. It was much quicker than cooking ,and he still got sustenance he needed to start the morning. He already signed his waiver and arrived at the school. Rather than talk to tge students whom arrived before him he sat down on a bench, "Uuughh... Looks like the school year has begun... What a joke..." Silva said in his normal robotic sounding voice.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"So it's likely for us to die, huh...?"

Nuno honestly wasn't surprised to hear that. Just a quick look around was enough to let him know of that possibility, the closest person to him being a tall man reminiscent of a werewolf, with spikes coming out from most of his body. Some people end up with insane Quirks... He thought, taking a few steps away from the werewolf, not a fan of being punctured. He knew his own Quirk wasn't too powerful on offense, way too many Quirks around him were clearly leagues better in that department. He was still confident in his own abilities, hoping to pass the entrance exam.

He noticed a really tired guy sit down on a bench, probably didn't get much sleep. He decided to approach him, best to make friends early. "Pulled an all-nighter? Hopefully that won't take a toll on your performance." He said half jokingly, though he was still slightly concerned for the guy, who looked like he'd fall asleep mid-exam.
@ThAtGuY101

"Life won't stop moving for the weary, but yes, I had an all-nighter. Though I can assure you I have acquired an optimal amount of sleep, and this should be working at peak performance" Silva said looking over at the brown eyed blonde haired boy. "I am Silva Sipher of class 1-C. Pleased to make your acquaintance, and you are?" Silva asked. Silva took a moment to analyze the boy as he spoke with him so not to forget what he looks like. Even though he didn't show it, he was rather pleased with how his morning was turning out.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki ran through the doorway. He received a paper. Getting hurt at school? He thought back to when He broke his arm in the second grade. Couldn't be that bad, I'm not a kid anymore! I'm too smart to get hurt that bad anymore! He signed his name, which was in messy print. Seeing others, a girl and a boy, he ran over to them, tried to stop, and skid past them a few feet. He took a short hop back and landed facing them. The guy was spelling his name in blood, and Genki tilted his head to read it. "Angel? That's a cool name! My name's Genki Tsuchida, and I can jump reaaaallly high. It looks like you can control your blood! That's cool." He snapped his head to face the girl. "What's your name?"
@Shadow_Pup @Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Akane jumped as she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Aah! What the— oh, fantastic, you stole my quirk, that’s fun.” A lock of her hair rearranged itself to spell out her own name. “Akane,” she said dryly. “A pleasure.” She turned to the other guy who’d walked up to them. Sharing quirks? She could do that. “I can control anything red, but I have to touch it first. That’s about it.“

Who are these guys? she thought to herself. Well, better to make friends now so we can team up in the exam. Less likely to kick the bucket that way. Hopefully they’ll be in the same testing grounds as me. Friends are better than enemies, right?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Silva introduced himself in a rather formal way, leading Nuno to believe he was quite smart. After all, who even said they got "an optimal amount of sleep"? "I'm Nuno Yasuhiro, pleased to meet you as well." He spoke formally as well. Sylva seemed like a nice guy so far, apparently from Class 1-C. Had he joined U.A. last year, or was he still half asleep? He wasn't sure, but thought it best not to ask if it was the latter.

"Anyway, what are your thoughts on the others' Quirks? Some people seem pretty strong, maybe a bit too much... I hope the ones with weaker or less flashy Quirks still get a chance to stand out, you know?"
@ThAtGuY101

Kaito had arrived quietly and looked around somewhat cautiously. "I hope I'm not late." He thought to himself as he looked around, despite how much his blue skin made him stand out from everyone else, there were a few other people who had bizarre quirks that made his quirk seem basic, not that he minded the simplicity of his quirk compared to everyone else as more quirks likely meant greater setbacks. His black and blue eyes darted around for anything interesting, not that he had enough courage to walk up and start a conversation when he was already cautious that he may have fallen behind, although the amount of students who were also present. "This is my chance to see if I have what it takes to become a hero." Kaito thought to himself and almost zoned out in the process.

~Yu Wu...~

"Sharing quirks? Controlling red? Talk about an unusual assortment of students this year. My names Yu! No, I'm not you. I'm Yu. Yu Wu. Nice to meet you. My quirk is rubber body. I can do this" Yu said twirling his hand around. His arm began to twist and contort. Almost as if he had no bones in his arm. After letting go, his arm began to spin like a small helicopter propeller. Yu saw another student. A blue one! Being pink, Yu was happy to know he wasn't the only weird looking student.

~Silva Sypher...~

"The others?" Silva said, he pulled out his custom cellphone and began scanning the other students. Within an instant of scanning them he could see much of their information known to the public. Unusual quirks ,but most quirks usually are. I have no strong opinion of them either way. Weaker? Less flashy? I suppose it all boils down to how they are used. If they managed to aquire entrance within UA then they would need a certain level of either skill or talent. Even if UA isn't the school it once was, it is still no place for pushovers. I suppose there will always be those who rise to the occasion. I wish them luck" Silva said. Silva put his phone away upon finishing his scans.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel smiled widely, "well done you guessed correctly, I copy quirks and it is a pleasure to make you acquaintance Akane, Yu and Genki" suddenly with a slight twitch his appearance changed and Anthony was back "thank you Angel for that, you can have control back in the exam alright" A thorny muttered to which Angel's voice responded in his head "I'm totally fine with that, just don't scare off you new friends" Anthony looked from Akane to Genki, "hello there, my name is Anthony and allow me to explain, when my quirk manifest I developed a second personality, who calls himself Angel, the appearance changing things os hard to explain so I won't, anyway I'm sure we can find a way to help each other out" as he finished talking two people walked by, one of them, a guy with wings, bumped into Anthony and as they apologized Anthony patted the other in the shoulder, he had just gained an ice based quirk and a mutation quirk that meant a pair of wings suddenly sprouted from his back.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki watched as Akane showed and told her name, and was about to remark about how cool it was when another joined the group. Yu showed off his quirk, and Genki gawked. "You're just like a cartoon character! I love cartoons! I can jump, that's my quirk." He effortlessly jumped six feet and clacked his heels together. Anthony showed off more of his quirk, and Genki spoke up again. "So you can copy any quirk? Even mine? That's awesome! I know we're all going to be great heroes someday! All we have to do is to try our best, and we'll surely be legends someday." @Shadow_Pup @Night's Shadow @ThAtGuY101

Tenshi just woke up and got ready for the UA entrance exam, "Time to see if i'll make it to UA!", She was so excited that she ran outside and rushed to school, She saw the group and decided to introduce Herself, "Howdy!, i dont know if i interrupted something and i Apologize if i did" She was worried if she did, "My name is Tenshi nice to meet you!", She said kindly with her Pupils being stars.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Very true. It's all about how you use your Quirk, not what your Quirk is, after all. A hero should always be able to do their best with what they have, or at least that's what I believe." Nuno replied, chuckling a bit as he took a seat next to Silva. "Speaking of which... What's your Quirk? I'll tell you mine: Vectored Cloth." As he spoke, a black cloth with a single orange stripe materialized in his hands. "I can create this special cloth, which alters the inertia of whatever it touches. It's a bit durable, but it can still be cut, burnt and the like." The black cloth disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "How about you?"
@ThAtGuY101

~Yu Wu...~

"Kinda" Yu said in response to Genki's statement. He watched the boy jump six feet into the air, "Neat!" Yu said. Yu then turned to look at the others.

~Silva Sipher...!

"hmmm" Silva said listening to Nuno talk. Silva looked at the others then back at Nuno, and at Nuno's quirk ability. "Hmmm, Interesting. My quirk is Human AI. As you can tell, it's a mutant quirk. I'm a little different from some of the other students, I even sound different too. My quirk allows me to hack just about anything I want, and do whatever I want with it. I need to touch it first though or use some sort of device for remote access" Silva said showing the exposed wires on the palm of his hand. "I customized this cell phone for that purpose" Silva said holding up his custom cell phone.

=Nightshade=

“To be honest, I’m not looking to be a legend,” Akane said with a bit of a laugh. “I don’t need all the fame. Fortune would be nice, but I don’t really need the attention.” She shrugged before letting a fierce grin spread across her features. “But you better believe I’ll be trying my best regardless!” Her hair twisted into a vague representation at a thumbs-up at Genki’s jump before falling back to hang loosely around her shoulders. She didn’t want to overuse her quirk before the exam even started.

Speaking of the exam starting... it should be getting underway soon. Akane wondered when Pro Hero Speakerphone would come out and begin the welcoming ceremony. Judging by the time, it shouldn’t be long before they were thrust into a faux city full or robots.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
With a crack of his knuckles, and a deep exhale, Ashi walked into the crowd of other teenagers. All of these people aiming to be the students at the greatest hero school in the country. It was a lot of pressure, especially seeing all these seemingly powerful students that were trying to get in as well. Some of these kids look stronger than some pros from back in the day. That didn’t matter right now. He shouldn’t be worrying about how strong these other would be Heroes are. Just on how he can use his power set to get into the school.

He closed his eyes, took some more deep breaths, and did some light stretching before letting a small smirk grow on his face. “Alright Ashi, it’s now or never.” He started to bounce on his toes back and forth excitedly. He thought of his mother, his father. His little sister and even his brother. “This is the day that’ll determine the rest of my life.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Nuno listened carefully to Silva's explanation of his own Quirk. Seemed really useful in most circumstances, technology could be found almost anywhere. "Seems pretty useful. Even came up with a way to counter a drawback, huh? Good thinking." Nuno complimented, eyeing the custom phone curiously. The exam should be starting soon, right? He wondered, it having been a few minutes since most people's arrival. "Seeing as the exam should be starting soon, do you want to pair up? I believe we could work well together." Nuno suggested, stretching his hand out for Silva to shake as a sign of alliance.
@ThAtGuY101

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal walked through the school holding the form. He sighed.
Possible death? I'm sure my quirk intelligence would help immensely.
He looked to see the groups of students already talking. Some looked like they were already making friends. Figures. Oh well, at least he wouldn't freak out any possible new friends with his quirk by the first few minutes of the test.
Shoving the paper in his pocket, Samal stood in front of the student globs, planning on being the first to move for the exam.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu looked around at the students ,and wasn't sure who to talk to so he picked a random student. A quiet student with blue skin. Being a boy with pink skin made this even funnier. "Hi! Looks like I'm not the only colorful student here! A whole bunch of students are coming here now actually. What do you think of all of this? I wonder when the entrance exam will begin" Yu said.

~Silva Sipher...~

"An alliance would prove to be beneficial indeed. Accepted. I look forward to it" Silva said extending his hand out to shake it. "I look forward to see how my Sipher drones will perform in the upcoming test" Silva thought to himself.

Kaito flinched lightly before he turned his head to the individual who walked up to him and saw how he too had different colored skin like himself. The sight of another completely different person was comforting to Kaito as he knew he didn't have to stand out. "No, it would appear not. As for all the students, I feel like a bigger crowd just means more people to accidentally bump in to or make noise... and I hope the entrance exam starts soon." Kaito said as he looked around and folded his arms. "Oh! Where are my manners, the name's Takumi Kaito, but you can call me Kaito." He greeted with a smile.

~Yu Wu...~

"I see. Cool, cool. Nice to meet you Takumi! I'm Yu, Yu Wu" Yu said cheerfully. The entrance exam should be starting soon. Atleast I think so" Yu said. Yu looked at his watch briefly before looking back at Takumi. "So what king of quirk do you have? I got rubber body as you can tell" Yu said as he stretched his arms, and reverted them back.

~Silva Sipher...~

Silva looked at his custom phone for the time then put it back in his pocket. Silva began pondering what was to come.

=Nightshade=

Akane grinned absentmindedly at the continued conversation before noticing the large screen at the front of the school flicker on.

“SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN,” the volume-enhanced voice of Speakerphone said. The talking dwindled down to a murmur, then fell away entirely. The next time he spoke, it wasn’t nearly as loud, but it was still loud enough for even the people in the very back to hear. “NOW I’M SURE ALL OF YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF ROBOTS, RANKED BY POINTS.” Pictures of the three types appeared on the screen, their assigned point values next to them. “YOUR GOAL IS TO RACK UP AS MANY POINTS AS POSSIBLE. YOU ARE NOT TO PURPOSELY ATTACK ANY OTHER STUDENT, BUT WE AT U.A. UNDERSTAND THAT ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, HERE ARE YOUR ARENA ASSIGNMENTS.”

The screen displayed the names of every student with a ground assignment given next to it. Akane scanned the screen for her name, and found it in about a minute. Next to it was the assignment Ground Beta.

“IN A FEW MINUTES, THE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL COMMENCE. DURING THAT TIME, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO YOUR ASSIGNED TESTING GROUND.”

“I’m in Beta,” Akane said to no one in particular. “Wonder how this is gonna go down.”

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki listened to approximately 40% of what was said, mind wandering off for the other part. His attention was grabbed again when he saw names on a screen. He assumed his name would be one of them, and found it next to the words "Ground Beta." He heard Akane say beta, and could at least draw a similarity there. He turned around to Akane. "Hey! I'm at Ground Beta! Maybe Beta will be close to where I go, so I might see you!" he pointed while he finished the sentence. Genki marched to the exit where everyone else was going, and was directed to Ground Beta.
@Night's Shadow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Anthony listens to the announcement and then looks at the names "Ok so Beta, Ground Beta. Anyway as I promised" he says as he twitches slightly and shifts appearance, Angel smiles "Thanks Anthony, hey Akane wait up" he calls out as he freezes the floor and slides after her. Once he catches up he turns to her, "so um, I was originally gonna ask if you wanted to team up but seeing as it's robots, I'll just say this....keep out of my way" he says and then slides off towards Ground Beta.
@Night's Shadow

"Oh, well my quirk is-" Before Kaito could finish his sentence, he was suddenly interrupted by the loud voice that came from Speakerphone and immediately silenced so he could listen in just like many of the other students. He pondered as he listened to the explanation about robots and racking up scores with an occasional nod of his head and understood how he shouldn't attack other students, he knew he wouldn't forgive himself even if it was an accident.

When the screen began to display names alongside the field they were to go to, Kaito let his black and blue eyes look around until he could see his name next to 'Ground Beta.' "Well, looks like I'm in Beta." Kaito said to Yu before he began to slowly make his way over to said location just like several other students who were assigned there as well.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu wondered what quirk Takumi had ,but then the announcer began discussing the entrance exam. Yu was brimming with anticipation for what was to come. Yu looked towards the list of names, "Looks like I'm also heading to ground Beta! Ha! Maybe I'll see you in the exam!" Yu said. Yu clenched his fist with a grin. He stretched his arms ,and touched his toes without even bending over before reverting them back.

~Silva Sypher...~

"Looks like I'll be heading to beta grounds" Silva said looking at his name. He had his Silva drones and was ready to go.

Last edited:
Tenhsi listened to the announcement then looked at the names, She found her name in Ground Beta, "Ground beta?, well this is gonna be intresting!", She was excited but nervous at the same time, She walked towards Ground Beta, she was hoping that she wouldn't mess up and hurt someone in the process, She was ready for this.

=Nightshade=

(I’m going to go ahead and start the actual exam.)

“Gee, friendly aren’t we,” Akane said sarcastically despite the grin on her face. She headed to Ground Beta as well, doing breathing exercises to increase her energy as she went. She cracked her neck and knuckles, then rolled her shoulders as she looked up at the huge doors before her and the 20-odd other students.

“BEGIN!”

The moment the doors were wide enough for a person to fit through, Akane’s lithe figure slipped between them, snakelike. If she knew anything about the Entrance Exam, it was that the most difficult part was at the beginning: avoiding having your head stomped into the ground by the stampede of students at the gate. The second she located the nearest telephone pole, her bright red hair reached out to grab it, pulling herself out of the way of the mad dash.

The girl clung to the pole, inching her way higher for a better vantage point. Locating a small group of two-point robots, she launched herself in that direction. I can’t afford to overuse my quirk. I’ll be overtaken by others if that happens, and then I won’t make it in. She was shaken out of her thoughts by a robots claw coming down from above, and she barely dodged. It cut a shallow scratch down her shoulder, but it wouldn’t slow her down too much. Without warning, she raced around to hide behind a building, and the robot that had cut her suddenly exploded, the resulting shrapnel cutting the other two to pieces. Her blood had done its job well. Now Akane tore a strip from her shirt and tied it around her upper arm to staunch the bleeding before searching around for more enemies. Six points.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel was swift in reacting to the doors opening, as soon as they did he took flight and dashed into the area, going after a small group of 2 pointers immediately and freezing them all solid and shattering them with a powerful gust of wind from his wings, he then swiftly moved on piling up points as he went and doing it with little breathing room, after gaining about a 50 points he stopped to catch his breath and noticed his body was freezing up, "damn ice power drawbacks and one of the wings got damaged earlier", he sighed and glanced around spotting a guy with super speed a girl who could cause explosions by charging the objects she touches "ah perfect" he said and slid forward using his borrowed ice quirk and tapped each of the two onnthe shoulder as he went, his wings disappeared first then the effects from the ice quirk faded, he did a quick stretch then whizzed off to gain more points findings group of 3 pointers and dashingninna tapping each of them in the head so that by the time he was touching the ground again all there heads exploded simultaneously and then he was off again.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Nuno listened to Speakerphone's introduction, finding his name on the list rather quickly. "Ground Beta it is." He muttered, and luckily for him Silva was there too. "I'll see you there." He told Silva before heading to Ground Beta.

He waited for the exam to start once there, when the huge doors opened and people began to trample each other in a desperate attempt to get through. Those with good mobility based Quirks were able to get a good headstart, and Nuno didn't want to be left behind. He summoned a cloth about the size of a towel and put it along the floor, before jumping on it. It propelled him upwards like a trampoline, getting him high into the air before summoning another cloth, throwing it behind him and having it come back to him, purposefully hitting himself with it and launching himself forwards, making one last cloth before he hit the ground to bounce slightly and land safely. He waited a few seconds before making those cloths disappear, wanting to let Silva take advantage of them before moving on.

After running for a little bit, he found a one pointer robot along with a three pointer, both of them quickly taking notice of him. They both charged at him, the one pointer getting there first due to his speed. As it approached and tried to run into him, Nuno summoned a medium sized cloth in his hands before swinging it sideways at the robot, making it run into a nearby building and taking itself out.

Now the three pointer had gotten there as well, bringing its massive fist down on top of Nuno, who fused the cloth he already had with a bigger one he just summoned, moving out of the way as he put the large cloth on the floor. The robot's fist bounced off the cloth, it's momentum making it fall backwards and on its back. Nuno took the chance to climb on top of it and have the cloth from earlier float over to the robot's heads, enlarging itself before covering them and making them smash into each other continuously. Nuno removed the cloth after a bit of this, exposing their now destroyed heads.

Four points, right? Not a bad start.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
As the doors cracked, Genki hopped in anticipation, and, being at the back of the crowd, waited for the door to open a decent width. As soon as the door was open wide enough to fit a car length-wise in the crack, Genki bounded through at an angle, getting further from the start than half of the pack despite starting late. He rotated his body midair to land on a building for a second, then leaping off that surface to head further into the fake city. As he was bouncing through the area, Genki kept an eye out for robots. When he saw one, he would aim toward it in the moment he was touching any surface, and then jump off upon impact, basically stomping on it as well as propelling himself to his next victim.

Tenshi dashed when the doors opened, She Summoned a error portal and got in the portal, it took 2 seconds for her to appear out of the portal, she appeared on top of a building, She summoned Error bones and targeted the robots, Tenshi got on the ground Stunning her for 5 seconds, she dashed to the fake city and stole 5 robots from other people, she got 20 points when destroying 25 robots, she stoped to breath, "25 points is good enough", She kept breathing very hard and then dashed to the robot close to her.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Samal timidly made his way to Ground Beta, trying to make himself look small. To be honest, he was excited, and that was a good thing. It should prevent him from losing control, at least for a little. The doors opened, and Samal released his quirk, suddenly increasing in musculature, as a small red aura glowed over his body. He let out a large, almost insane grin.
He let out a large woot as he ran full speed at a one-pointer, slamming his fist over it, doing is repeatedly until he suddenly shook, his growing aura shrinking in a flash. He was losing control. Samal winced at the scrap metal around him. Robot or not, talk about overkill. He needed to focus. Slapping his cheeks to pump himself up, he leapt at a two-pointer, crashing into it, and pushing on into nearby robots, using it as a battering ram.

~Yu Wu...~

"Catch you inside Takami!" Yu yelled stretching his legs, lifting him higher and higher. Yu began walking past some of the students ,but reverted back soon after entering grounds Beta. Yu stretched his arms to reach the rooftops ,and pull himself up. Yu ran across the rooftops in search of robots. His first target was a 2 point robot. He leaped down latching his hands around the robot's head, he used the momentum to swing himself carefully to the ground. As he reverted back, he tore the drone's head clean off ,and launching himself upwards. Yu found a rank 1 robot and repeated his same attack.

He came across two more 1 point robots ,and pulled himself towards the second robot to avoid being shot at by the first. Yu wrapped his head around the robot's head then reverted back pulling himself towards the robot ,and smashing its mechanical eye in. He pulled the mechanical eye out ,and swung it at the first to distract it. After closing the gap, he began trying to run behind it to flank it from the side. When Yu was presented the oppertunity he latched onto the robot ,and pulled himself up. After struggling with the robot for a few minutes he managed to pull it off. He stuffed the 1 point robot's head in his backpack as a souvenir. He continued down his merry path.

~Silva Sypher...~

As Nuno headed towards grounds beta, Silva began speaking to his drones in a low robotic sounding voice, "01010011 01101001 01101100 01110110 01100001 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110100 01110111 01101111 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01100100 01100101 00101110 00100000"
(Translation; Silva drone one, two, and three activate. Commence flight mode. )

Silva began to further instruct his drones in binary. As Silva began running towards grounds beta, his drones hovered around him ready to switch into fight mode or rescue if necessary. As Silva ran down one of the alleyways, he came across his first opponent, a 1 point robot. His flight drones flew around. As the Silva drones flew around attacking the robot, Silva continued to instruct them through binary commands.

One of Silva's drones dropped to the ground ,and quickly switched into fight mode. It's light shots became power shots. While it was giving hard hits, the other two were delivering stun shots to distract it ,and slow it down. Silva repeated this step on another 1 point mech ,and a 2 point mech. Silva decided against destroying the two point mech for now ,and used his Silva drone to elevate him atop the 2 point robot. Silva hacked into the robot's mainframe ,and recalibrated it's operating systems to take commands from him. Silva sat on top of the 2 point robot, usingit as a means of protection as well as extra fire power. "I wonder how Nuno is doing" Silva thought to himself.

As the doors opened and all the students who were present with him began to rush in to their assigned areas, Kaito leaned forward a little bit and his back briefly twitched before six long black tentacles protruded from his back and squirmed briefly before they settled down. Four of his tentacles pushed against the ground and caused Kaito's body to raise up, the tentacles began to move like legs and help Kaito dart quickly into Ground Beta, he went to the area with the least students and smashed a few Mark one robots on his way past. A few more Mark one robots attempted to surround him, but Kaito landed and let two of his tentacles each grab a robot and flail them around like rag dolls before he smashed them to the ground.

"Six." Kaito said before he saw something in the distance close in towards him, it's size seemed like that of a Mark three robot, Kaito quickly used two of his tentacles to grab one of the destroyed robots and throw it at the Mark three robot, the latter swatted the smaller robot out of the way only to see Kaito right in front of it and suddenly tear off it's arms, then it's legs, as he did this, he saw a few Mark two robots and the the dismantled robot directly at them. "That's... fifteen points right now... can't get cocky though." He said to himself.

"That's interesting," Yozu said standing around a pile of three and two point robots, "The rumors said these guys were though. Your claws just sliced right through them."

Behind the black dressed figure hovered Razan, invisible to those around him. "Keh heh heh...They were pretty easy weren't they?" He added as he stretched.

Yozu counted up his points that he had gotten in the short period of time and finalized at 20. "Hey, how many points do we need to pass? Or do we just need to score higher than the others?". Razan laughed in his raspy voice. "I'm not the one who signed up for this school. I just came cause you were here. I thought you had the paper?" Yozu nodded, took the paper out of his pocket and briefly read through it.
"Possibility of death? I guess quirks really have become more powerful over time. Remember when those things were simple?" Yozu said.

Looking around he didn't see anyone around him. Earlier he saw the showoffs using their power and whatnot and he got Razan to fly and spy on their papers. Unfortunately he was in the same class. They didn't understand that showing their quirks off was a disadvantage. Luckily they didn't notice him.

Yozu kicked one of the robots out of his way and walked around for a while, watching the others work with his hands in his hoodies pockets. There was one guy who had tentacles coming out of his back that he found interesting. "Oh, that's a powerful quirk," he stated watching the person disassemble the robots.

Kaito paid no attention to the other would be student that watched him and noticed a Mark three robot walk towards him, Kaito did the same and walked closer to the machine, one of his tentacles reached out to pull out a nearby stop sign which he spun like a weapon. "It's time to stop." Kaito said with a grin before two of his tentacles pushed his body upward before the robot suddenly charged at him, Kaito let two of his tentacles latch on to the robot's head while the one that held the stop sign went to stab the latter directly in to it's eye, he knew this could only do so much and began to let four of his tentacles pull on the robot's head and tear it off.

"And now it seems like I'm at eighteen points, I wonder how many people I'm a-head of." Kaito said with a light smile at his own joke before he noticed a group of ten Mark one robots who seemed to be in a rather strange formation, triangular so to speak like how bowling pins were set up. Kaito grinned even wider and used two of his tentacles to throw the Mark three head directly at the robots who all toppled down like bowling pins. "Strike!" He said aloud to himself before he looked around. "And that puts me at... twenty eight." He said before he turned his head to Yozu and merely gave him a smile and a nod.

=Nightshade=

Akane attempted to slow her bleeding. She had gotten carried away, and now her quirk was on the verge of overuse. 26 points? No way is that enough... I’ll just rest here for a few seconds, then I’ll get back in.

Rumbling came from around the corner. Akane could feel the vibrations, and she peeked out from between the two buildings. A two-pointer. She could take that out, right? If she could hit it right... the girl bit her index finger until it bled, then formed a finger gun. Gotta aim for a joint. Let’s try... there! No, wait—

She twisted her finger gun to point downwards at the last second. The bead of blood she’d been planning to use as a bullet shot into the ground, pounding a three-foot-deep hole in it. That was close. She hadn’t noticed before, but there was a boy riding on top of the robot, drones hovering around him. Tech-based quirk? Maybe. He seems to have a good grasp over it, unlike— She cringed as an inhuman roar sounded from somewhere behind her. Probably a transformation quirk out of control. Maybe it’d be best to team up with someone? At least until my body recovers some so I can use my quirk without damaging myself. She slingshotted herself to the top of the building she’d been using as a shield using her hair before calling to the boy. “Hey! That’s a neat quirk you’ve got!”

(@ThAtGuY101)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki bounded through the city, and he wasn't counting his points, he just knew he was destroying a bunch of robots. He was efficient with his method, and he went deeper into the city than almost all the other students. His superior coverage of the city eventually lead him to a larger enemy. Of course, Genki wasn't paying attention to the worth of it in points, but he fully believed that it had to be a lot of points. He landed on the street 300 feet in front of the colossal bot, skidding a few feet to stop in the center of the street. The robot spotted him, and it wasn't friendly. Genki waited a few moments while the robot rolled closer. After a few seconds, Genki ran at the bot, and with only 70 feet separating the two, Genki jumped. His body twisted midair to aim his legs at the robot's "face." He pulled his knees up to his chest, and with a foot left between them, he released his legs, smashing into the metal and bouncing back off of it. He rocketed back to the street, where he landed and skid back, but jumped back at the robot before he fully stopped. He bounced back and forth between the robot and the street and buildings, denting the metal severely. This continued for a few moments, with Genki picking up the speed and bouncing faster and faster, until he lost his footing and tumbled backwards. He recovered midair, and was about to touch the ground when a one-pointer smashed into him, sending him tumbling in a new direction. Genki grunted, and could not recover before his body came to a stop. He started getting up slowly, when the smaller robot went in for another strike. Genki leaped away to dodge, and then immediately back to attack. The robot was taken care of, so Genki rushed back to take care of the giant mech. He rounded the corner to see a large metal fist coming at him, closer than he ever has or wished to see it.