• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MY HERO ACADEMIA DISSCUSSION!

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Fro now on, Character sheets will be filled out here.

Guys, my friend, @Generation Sect is gonna take the slot for being the main villain of the story. I gave him the choice to choose the setting and scenario when he appears. Not now, though.

Also, the entrance test begins when everybody who has joined posts at least one post. When everybody posts, then it'll be MY turn to post and then declare that the entrance test begins. Sound good, for everybody?

So, only @Platinum_ and @Gpig5 need to post, so we can start the entrance test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Got it, I'll put it here then.

Name: Parker
Personality: Pessimistic, doesn't believe in himself or others, only does what he needs to.
Appearence: Wears a grey tee-shirt with a black overshirt and black jeans. Has medium length black hair and brown eyes, wears black eye-glasses.
Dislikes: peppy people, crowds/large groups, people with high expectations
Quirk: Accuracy (Basically real life aimbot, can hit a target 3 miles away without looking. However when he isn't aiming, his eyesight is very poor.)

Should myself and anyone whose posted already edit their posts to remove the character information and move it here, or just leave them as they are?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm pretty lazy so I'm just gonna copy and paste a my hero academy rp bio and edit some stuff lol.
Name: Veno Dakrium (lol I make the worst last names)
Appearance: White hair; Black eyes; Black undershirt, jeans, and high-tops. Gray laces and hoodie; Averagely tall
Personality: Can be hot-headed at times but is usually nice. He stays calm when people get angry at him, but there are a couple of things that push his buttons.
Dislikes: A few annoying things; bullies
Quirk: Shadows (can use any type of shadow as a solid; i.e. Turn a shadow to a fist; use shadows as weapons)
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Akize Momoto

Appearance: (Similar to Profile Picture) Shaggy, ashy blonde hair, and a golden-hued eye color. He has light skin, and is decently lean in muscle, but not the biggest of kids around his age. He is 5'7 in height and of 125 lb. |Normally wears U.A uniform in school of course, or a casual sleeveless grey hoodie and joggers outside of school|

Personality: Akize can be a bit of an over-lax, show off kind of person. He likes to impress people whenever he can and make people smile. He is an overall nice person, most of the time putting other's needs before his own - something he tries to make sure to keep consistent in order to fulfill his desire to be a Pro-Hero.

Quirk: Copy Quirk :: Akize is, able to copy anyone's quirk for up to 10 minutes. He can only do so after coming in physical contact with whoever he wishes to adapt a quirk from. The stronger he gets and the more he is able to master the quirk, he would be able to last for more time, and possibly copy more than one quirk at a time.

Quirk Weakness: The quirk can only be used for up to 10 minutes at first, and he can only copy one ability at a time. The more he rapidly uses his quirk, the faster his body is drained of stamina and endurance.

Other:
-Due to his quirk being based off of physical skill, Akize has trained to be very limber and competent in hand-to-hand combat.

-His real father was a a super-villain, who had the quirk of Mind Control. He was a proud evil genius, but had eventually been eliminated by All Might when Akize was the age of 3.

Last edited:
postin again lul
Name: Jei
Personality: Quiet, generally tries to keep to herself in order for her shyness to not be mistaken as rudeness. Opens up to good friends, but has a twisted, dark sense of humor that tends to drive people away. Lacks discipline and tends to procrastinate, but is surprisingly proficient in most academics and loves to learn about topics she's interested in.
Appearance: Very tall (6'1), with a frail, skinny build. Dark tan skin that is pale in complexion from being more of an indoors person. Dark brown, almost black curly hair that is about a bit past shoulder's length and covers a small part of her face. Purple eyes, generally seen wearing a turquoise sweatshirt or a t-shirt with a nerdy graphic on it and jean shorts.
Dislikes: Group projects, cities, summer/heat
Quirk: Dragon - has the ability to transform into a dragon at will. The dragon stands at 6'1 as well, and is colored in pale blues and grays. The agility it boasts is tremendous, with the ability to reach flying speeds up to 130mph. Her teeth and claws are razor sharp and she could easily crush concrete, however her dragon form is also frail in defenses and one well-placed blow is enough to take her out of the fight. She cannot breathe fire, as far as she knows.

Uhm...well, I'm not the owner of this RP by any means, but isn't transforming into a full dragon, and quite a big one at that, bit drawing away from the whole Quirk idea? I don't mean to hate on your idea or tell you what to do, but in the series, most quirks aren't that drastic or have full transformation abilities.

That reminds me of something more disney or fantasy related - which is great, but I'm not sure if that is very fitting to the My Hero Academia way.

To be fair, there is a transformation category of Quirks. You could also label this under the mutation category as well. Point is Quirks come in all shapes and sizes so I don't have an issue with it.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Alright guys, it's nice to see you getting along! Now, some main characters from the original anime will be in the RP, but only those who are necessary (Ex: ALL MIGHT, Erasorhead, 13, etc..)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I hope Parker and Veno get more attention here than the old RP! My quirk and personality changed, but yours is pretty much the same so I'm kind of excited to see what he can do!

Name: Ronnie "Ron" Gallagher
Personality: calm and strategic, he likes to plan out his actions before he does them whatever possible.
Appearence: Short, spiked light blue hair, dark blue eyes, and a basic U-A uniform
Likes: 80s-90s pop, fantasizing about the future, day time
Dislikes: pressure, loud people, bad opinions
Quirk: WonderWall ( allows him to make parts of his body and things he is in contact with become transparent, to a point where they can go through walls and become completely invisible. He can activate this for specific parts of his body, like putting his arm through a wall and then make his hand normal, making it look like his hand is extruding from the wall

Name: Ronnie "Ron" Gallagher
Personality: calm and strategic, he likes to plan out his actions before he does them whatever possible.
Appearence: Short, spiked light blue hair, dark blue eyes, and a basic U-A uniform
Likes: 80s-90s pop, fantasizing about the future, day time
Dislikes: pressure, loud people, bad opinions
Quirk: WonderWall ( allows him to make parts of his body and things he is in contact with become transparent, to a point where they can go through walls and become completely invisible. He can activate this for specific parts of his body, like putting his arm through a wall and then make his hand normal, making it look like his hand is extruding from the wall
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen ever.

Sorry guys. I literally haven't been getting notifications for anything related to this RP I'll post tomorrow probably

Name: James Turoto
Appearance: James has thin dark black hair that have artificial highlights of bright purple streaks, it falls flat against his forehead and down just past his ears. His skin is rather pale do to his lack of outdoor activity but freckles dot his face and shoulders. James has a frail and lengthy body with very little muscles, but despite his feeble appearance he is extremely agile and flexible.
Personality: James doesn't talk much, he isn't exactly a 'loner' though either. He hates causing conflict and will go out of his way to please others and avoid it. Despite the fact he doesn't voice his opinions though, James has a stead-fast mindset and a strong sense of identity.
Quirk: Can control anything that she touches until it touches another object including walls, the ground, and other people. She can also control beams/balls of energy, flames, and gusts of air (Anything that has a body).
Quirk Weakness: At any contact including weak a gentle brush, dhe loses connection with object

Name: Mira Tirani
Appearance: Mira's hair is always kept in a neat, high-ponytail it's natural coloring is blonde though she darkened it to a light brown. She had soft blue eyes that are somewhat squinted, and evenly tanned skin. She has a somewhat lithe build with very little muscle but long limbs and a strong core.
Personality: Mira is a very serious scholar and an even more serious hero. She never understood the need to mix fun and work, and finds it most unproductive when other around her do. She is not known to take charge, but when put in a position to do so Mira has a knack for getting people to do what needed of them. She is always nervous at first when doing things.
Quirk: Joint spikes- almost like a spiked bracelet but the spikes may be removed only by herself, and they can shoot out of her wrists, knees, shoulders, and ankles.
Quirk Weakness: Spikes are made only of a weak mix of metals

Name: Maddox Isley
Appearance: Maddox has a muscular build, he trains it to be able to withstand as many things humanly possible just in case he needs it in battle. He is oddly flexible and strong bones only because he had broken almost every single bone in his body, more than once. He has golden-brown skin and has curly, cream colored hair that usually just covers his ear tips. His eyes hold a deep purple hue that softens as it extends out form the iris.
Personality: Maddox is cocky and competitive, he is extremely impetuous and wouldn't rather be any other way. He enjoys living life on the edge but at the same time he is extremely hot-headed He has no sense of social boundaries and is always hungry. Except for combat, during battles or even just preparing for a competition he turns into a completely different person who is focused and determined. He is quick to throw a fit when something goes wrong, but it always drives him to try harder.
Quirk: Copying- Can store, and repeat any time he wants, anything that he sees
Quirk Weakness: His body is unfit for many things, so he can shoot fire just like he sees another person but it would burn him or raise his body temperature too high he also gets tired easier than someone using the actual quirk. Also he can only use the move until the memory fades which is a few days usually.

Last edited: