• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Miku heard his teacher's yell, and he guessed that this class was already over. And boy, it was a weird one. He expected every student to present themselves and their Quirk, and a little bit of singing, but no. Only this weird Quirk test. But he couldn't complain, he made a friend out of his teammate, which he guessed was named Dakarai. Speaking of her, there she was, carrying and unconscious rude boy. He approached her, a small smile on his face.
"Sooooo, look at that. You, carrying your unofficial enemy. You must be really different from your dad, whoever he is." He looked around at his other classmates, and then back at Dakarai. "Sooo, need a hand?" He asked the girl, pointing at the body.
@Night's Shadow

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Waking up in the classroom, Hiro felt the slime on his leg, from where Dakarai had carried him. "Why the hell, did you help me?!" he shouted, clearly annoyed by Dakarai's helpful actions. He wanted to shout more, but deep down he knew it was wrong. "After all I did, when I insulted your dad, I tried to burn you and you still help?" he spat. Then his head fell. "Thanks" he muttered, before quickly retorting with "That doesn't make us even so don't think about going soft". She is like her dad, he thought ,before he stood up and looked for his lighter, soon finding it under his desk, "what the hell" he muttered, before devouring the flame. "What are we doing next?" he asked to Dakarai.

Last edited:
Kishi grinned widely. Yuuki didn't seem nearly as scary as before.

"Oh, no, not at all! I take complete responsibility! I should know to treat the Empress Of Darkness with more respect and reverence, after all!" He exclaimed, laughing softly.

He looked at Yuuki as she extended her hand out to him, and became almost giddy with excitement.

"The Empress offers me friendship?! The stars do illuminate on this wonderful world indeed!"

He softly enveloped Yuuki's hand with both his hands, his eyes shining and wide.

"I am at your service! May we make fond memories, eat good food, and shine brighter than the sun! ....Or Sir Xienfu's head. Yes, that will be a good start!"

Tetsuma stood up to head back to class, turning his head to give Kishi a weird look. He seemed pretty extra, and he looked similar to that hero with the laser quirk. They were probably related. He stopped walking for a moment and contemplated introducing himself to the boy. He was yet to make any friends, and how the boy naturally acted would be a good source of entertainment. He quickly made up his mind and approached the pair. “Hey ‘comrades.’” He began, in a dry yet sarcastic tone, mimicking Kishi, “mind if I join you two on our way back to class? I’m Tetsuma. Tetsuma Nakamura.” He finished, transitioning to a much nicer tone.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai made a face. “I really don’t need an enemy this early in the year. Guess I’m stuck with one, though.” She forced a smile. “No point in having a pity party. I think I can manage; he’s not that heavy, and my tentacles are strong.” The smile became a bit more genuine. “His quirk is powerful, and he’s got guts, gotta admire that. Kind of like—“ She cut herself off before she could say Dad. “Bakugo,” she said instead. “Kind of a jerk, but with a strong quirk.” Her grin was now 100% genuine. “Hey, that rhymes! I’m a poet and I don’t even know it, but my feet show it because they’re Longfellows.” She stuck out her tongue. “You’re Miku, right? You’re very flexible.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki tried to stifle a giggle but it burst out, "Your a strange one aren't you Kishi, but I barely know you so maybe that's just one of the great things about you, oh and please just call me Yuuki" she said before turning to Tatsumi, at first she thought he was gonna be a problem when he mimicked Kishi, but he seemed alright so she smiled and said "sure, why not, I'm sure Kishi would love to be accompanied by as many people as possible, the more the merrier, or something like that".
@RhythmThief @Pinch

"Yes, Empre- Yuuki! You have the exact right idea. The more the merrier! We are all the next generation of heroes, after all!" He exclaimed, now turning his attention toward Tetsuma, and firmly resting his arms on Tetsuma's shoulders.

"When I look into your eyes, Sir Nakamura, I see the strong eyes of a warrior, with the burning spirit of a lion! Tell me Sir Nakamura, what powers do you hold beneath your blazing exterior? That way, I may designate you a title worthy of such power!" He said, smiling.

"Or, in other words, what's your quirk?" He asked, now much more relaxed.

Gumoto opened his eyes to find that his class had already started towards the next period. He lept off the bench and quickly made his way back to the group. Scanning his peers, he made out one of his teammates during the quirk apprehension test, walking alongside another pair of students.

'I think his name was Tatsumaki or something?' he thought as he walked. 'Its as good a time as any for me to start making friends.' Gumoto sped up and began walking alongside the acquaintances. "So how did you guys do on the apprehension test?" he asked cordially.
@RhythmThief @Shadow_Pup @Pinch

Tetsuma stared blankly for a moment, this guy was definitely extra. “My quirk? I can increase the temperature of anything I touch. If I raise something’s temperature high enough and then snap one of my fingers I can set it on fire, though the temperature required varies between objects. I’m unaffected if I set myself on fire, or raise my own temperature, though any and all changes I make to somethings temperature are reversed if I ‘Overheat,’ which is basically an annoying counterbalance to my quirk if I overuse it.” He explained, that took a little longer than he’d thought. He hadn’t really realised how complicated his quirk was to explain. After explaining his quirk to the group, he turned to the newcomer, Gumoto, and answered his question. “Didn’t do bad, I guess, but there were definitely people who outshone me. I’d say from what I saw I was around the 5th or 6th best, maybe 7th.”

Miku smiled at Dakarai and pointed at his chest.
"Yup, Miku Ashido! And you're Dakarai... Bakugo!" After he said her name, he remembered her saying that this rude guy that she was holding acted just like Bakugo, which didn't make any sense to him.
"Is she suggesting that she was acting just like him...? Or that he was a acting like one of her parents?" Miku never heard of anyone by the name of Bakugo, so he didn't know what to make of her words. But that wasn't important now, since she said something else, that he was very flexible, which made his smile even bigger.
"Oh, thank you! My quirk is elasticity, so it just kinda happened." To show that off, his head did a full 360°, just like an owl's would do. "See? It was kinda a two for one deal. Or, maybe three for one, I'm not sure." His head did another 360°, but now the other way, so his head was now in its original position. "But anyway, your Quirk is really nice! Sprouting wings, legs and tentacles could be really helpful. Like, if you were on a bad date, you could just say that you needed to use the bathroom, and then sprout a tentacle, and say that it's a Kraken! But before anyone could help you, you drag yourself further intot he bathroom, and then escape out the window! Or, if you were alone with the date, you could just hit him over the head, knocking them out. It's basically the same thing... Wait, what were we talking about?" Miku finally realized that he was rambling. If he wouldn't have done that, he would've started talking about the migration of the butterflies. "Oh yeah, your Quirk is really cool!"
@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Wait. How did he figure— DAMMIT, Dakarai, you’re such an idiot, why the heck did you even bring him up in the first place? But contrary to her fears, Miku was not fazed in the slightest, and continued to yap on about... what was he even talking about? Dakarai was confused how they got on the topic of her escaping from an annoying date, but luckily Miku stopped himself soon enough. She grinned.

“All I really need to do is learn about an animal, front to back, inside and out, and then I can grow any part of said animal. I can’t alter my own body, though, just add parts onto it. But the more animals I have, the harder it is to keep track of, and the less control I have. Which is why, sometimes, you’ll see... parts just pop out of me.” She gestured to the wings still covering the tears in her uniform. “Currently, I have a—“ Dakarai cut herself off before she could end up talking about the anatomy of an octopus or the number of saber-toothed cat fossils that have been found. She grinned sheepishly as she realized it was now her turn to ramble on. What can I say? Talking about my quirk gets me going. “Anyways.”

She realized Hiro had woken up, and was apparently struggling with his pride. She raised her eyebrows when he thanked her; she was not expecting that, no matter how reluctantly it came. She shrugged at him. “I don’t know. I heard from—someone—that there was some sort of game. Not sure if that’s what’s next. Could be.”

Last edited:
Caleb pushed off the wall at the sight of classmates returning, instructor with them. He greeted Mr. Xienfu and told him the circumstances for his tardiness. The pro hero nodded, and reminded Caleb to see him after classes to take the Quirk Apprehension Test. Caleb nodded back in understanding, and Mr. Xienfu left after remarking with a look of genuine puzzlement "Curious how your Hero studies instructor is late. I'll go look for him."

Caleb turned to his classmates. Several were in conversation, and although he couldn't hope to discern the particulars yet, Caleb could tell that social dynamics were already forming. On an intellectual level he knew he ought to act now to have the best chance at making friends.
"Easy to say it." He chided himself. "It doesn't matter if you're clumsy about it, if you can't bear to talk to other people, you'll never be anything in this life, let alone a hero."

He panned his eyes over the group of students, picking a dark-skinned girl out who wasn't currently talking to anyone. She was very short, even by the standards of Japan, at least a full foot shorter than him. She wasn't engaged in conversation, making it easier to initiate one. Seemed like a good person to start with. He approached side on, stuck out his hand in greeting for a handshake, his face making as casual a smile as he could muster.
"Hi, I'm Caleb. I'm here from America, and I'm afraid my plane got delayed so I missed the first class. What's your name? Would you mind getting me up to speed? Do you know where the teacher is?"
He spoke faster near the end, he did that when he was nervous. At least he didn't stuttered, but he still blushed. He blushed only slightly, but thanks to his Nordic ancestry, it was probably obvious.
@Merciless Medic

Drayda just kind of ignored everything that had happened and began doing the other tests.

Ball throw: 800 meters. She threw it by swinging around in a tight circle with her tail and it went fairly far.
Grip strength: 505 kg. She gripped the sensor with her clawed hand.
50 meter dash: 2.3 seconds. She sprinted as fast as she could and her smaller, yet more powerful frame and more streamlined figure helped with that.
Standing vertical jump: After one flap of her wings and her tail and legs aiding in her jump, she scored 6 meters.
Long jump: While using her wings to glide and her tail, wings, and legs to jump high, she scored 125 meters. If the wind was helping her, she would have gotten a better score.
Repeated side steps: This was fairly simple, and Drayda went slower than normal. She still got around 120 side stepping within 30 seconds and could have gotten more, but she needed her energy for the others.
Distance running: 40 kilometers or 24.9 miles of simple gliding to give a break for her legs and simple running. Drayda stopped because she got bored and would have kept running until dusk if she really wanted to.
Sit-ups: Without her quirk, she did fairly well. She got 200 sit-ups without stopping and another 100 with her quirk activated to give her boosted strength and stamina. Now, she was extremely tired and was glad that her last test was more about flexibility rather than strength or stamina.
Seated toe touch: Drayda's dragon was too exhausted to give Drayda anything, but it wasn't needed. Drayda saw the numerical toe touch with centimeters, the negatives increasing towards her and the 0 being between her feet and the positives increasing away from her. She got 7 centimeters. She wasn't as flexible as most people, but she was able to get her fingers past her feet.

Now that she got everything done, she followed the teacher back to the class, only to be interrupted by a tall, white man, who obviously looked like he came from America. That was confirmed when he talked about where he came from and... What was that a blush? Maybe he was just nervous. She took his hand in hers and shook his hand with a firm handshake before motioning for him to follow her as she went to the next class. She saw Hiro get dragged back in by Dakarai. Giving Hiro a deadpan look and shaking her head, she talked back to Caleb after a moment of silence as she mulled over what to say. She was pretty exhausted, and it was quite obvious with the way her eyes looked tired. They were dull in color and her entire body seemed almost limp. She'd be completely limp if she weren't trying to stand.

"Well, my name is Drayda Tatsuma, the daughter of Ryuko Tatsuma, or what she is more known by, Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. We just did the Quirk Apprehension Test, hence why we are all so tired, and we are now waiting for our next teacher to teach us, and I have no idea where they are. Nice to meet you, Caleb. And don't be so nervous. Nobody here is going to be too mean, except for the ones that may blow up on you... I would suggest since you are new, stay away from them," she gave a hint as to whom she was talking about and looked directly at Hiro for a second before looking back at Caleb. "America, right? Interesting. Are there more people over there with powers? I only know of the ones from Japan."

Last edited:
Caleb was glad the girl seemed nice. He has been worried his blunt and direct approach to conversation would be off-putting, and he visibly eased slightly. He followed Drayda's gaze as she indicated a boy who was muttering and intaking fire from a lighter, and Caleb nodded in acknowledgement. Best not to touch that can of worms yet. He waited for her to sit down before sitting next to her.
"There's a bunch of heroes in America but thing is you only get to know a few since everything in America's really spread out compared to Japan. I'm from the south side of Chicago, where we had heroes around pretty often since it's such a nasty part of town." He chuckled a bit as he reminisced on experiences that were absolutely not funny. "Actually it was because of being drawn into street fights that I got the attention of the UA, because word got out about my biological father, and that I'm a lot like him physically, and some UA alumni pulled some strings to get me in because they didn't want me to turn out bad like he did." Caleb realized almost instantly that was not a good way to carry on the conversation so he switched topics abruptly. "Oh right the test I have to make up later! If you're tired that means the test is a test of physical ability? Awesome, I'm great at that stuff!" His smile was genuine now, and he made a casual demonstration by raising one arm, rolling up the sleeve and letting a trickle of rage in to cause his already highly defined muscles to bulge out like bundles of steel cables. He let his body return to normal and continued "I can boost my strength to staggering heights, but the stronger I boost myself, the angrier I become, and the harder it is for me to control myself." He again switched the conversation's focus "Cripes I've been talking about myself too much again. What about you, what's your power?"
@Merciless Medic

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Inanis just stood there dumbfounded as Drayda had ignored him entirely, even walking away from him. Was he being too quiet? Probably. He does know that often times, others would have trouble understanding him because he was speaking too quietly. And too emotionless. But that doesn't really matter now. He just shrugged it off, blaming on the fact he may have spoken too quietly for the Dragon Girl to hear. Inanis followed the class into the next room quietly, just casually straggling behind, sitting down somewhere in the back on a seemingly unoccupied seat. He waved over to Drayda, stopped midway and looked down, realizing he still had his shirt up that revealed his core. Quickly he pulled it down and leaned on his desk. @Merciless Medic

While Drayda had been talking to Caleb, something caught her eye. Was that...? She looked over to see Inanis. She didn't know why, but something was amiss and he offered her a seat. She motioned for Caleb to follow her as she sat down next to Inanis and apologized to him. She remembered that Inanis was trying to talk to him, but it just didn't register until now. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Inanis. I'm extremely tired and that makes me stupid for some reason. Jeez, I never blow people off like that." She looked down at her desk, ashamed for doing that. She looked up at Inanis, then at Caleb. "So Inanis, this is Caleb. He's the new guy here, and I mean he came from the US. Apparently, UA saw potential in him, since I don't think I ever heard of UA bringing heroes in from across the world." She leaned back to let Inanis and Caleb see each other. She still felt quite horrible though, and it was written all over her face. Her brows were furrowed in disbelief and her eyes held a kind of sadness that enveloped her tired look. The corner of her lip towards Inanis curled downwards in a half frown. Her body was still pretty limp though, and she didn't want to move anyway.

She shook her head to get rid that look on her face and explained her quirk to Caleb. "Anyway, my quirk allows me to transform into a dragon, either partly or completely. The more I do so, the less control I have, since my quirk also gave me another personality in my head that controls the quirk. I give her intelligence and she gives me power and stamina. If one of us are incapacitated, then we don't give that trait that the other doesn't have, or however that works. Because she's exhausted, I'm exhausted and I can't activate my power now without causing her to go unconscious altogether, which throws me into unconsciousness." She looked over to Inanis. "Would you like to explain your quirk to him?"

Last edited:

DevVoid

Inanis had casually waved over to Caleb as Drayda leaned back. " Hey, I'm Inanis. I'm the edgy kid of the class. " Inanis joked, laughing in his usual monotone voice, his lips staying straight throughout the laugh. Then he did a short monotone chuckle and pat Drayda on the head, ruffling her hair. " Hey, don't worry 'bout it, Drayda. It happens. Hell, I'm sort of used to it, since I'm always so quiet. " He said in his emotionless voice, his chuckle dying down. " And yeah sure, why not. " Inanis said, removing his hand from Drayda and moving both his hands to his shirt. He lifted it up to the rim of the metal ring ending his upper half, revealing his black hole core. He turned his chair to Caleb and Drayda, then leaned back a bit to show his core a bit more. " See that. That's my core, and I can do exactly what you expect I can do with it; Vacuum things into it and repel them again. Ever heard of Kirby, that pink puffball demon. " Inanis tried to ask with his best inquisitive tone. " Yeah, my quirk works like that. " Inanis said, leaving his shirt a bit up so Caleb can get a good look at his core, then lowered it again, covering the core. " It drains me of all visible emotion, tone, colour and the rest. I still feel emotions, though I just cant express them. Though I hope I'll be able to learn to atleast visibly express myself and show emotions, I don't really care about lacking color. It's kinda cool, actually. " Inanis said, crossing his arms. " So, what can you do with your quirk. "

As Caleb leaned in to take a better look at Inanis's core, genuinely curious, because it clearly was not merely a hole in his chest because if it was his body wouldn't be able to support itself and he would fall over in a stiff breeze. That, and the lights in the room had absolutely no effect on the pure darkness of the core.
Caleb's thoughts on the nature of this highly unusual quirk made him not realize he'd been asked a question for several seconds until Drayda gently tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh, what did you- Oh yeah sorry." He spat out hurriedly, his mind taking a further second to catch up. "Well my quirk has been named 'Berserk'. It's similar to Muscle Augmentation in that I can boost my muscle power at will. My quirk can actually boost my strength more efficiently than Muscle Augmentation, but the drawback is that my boosted power is linked to anger. This is helpful in some ways because it lets me ignore pain and resist psychic attacks. However, if I want more power, I get angrier, the harder it is to keep the anger from taking over. I've gotten gradually better at controlling it over the years but there's still a limit to my control. I'd demonstrate but I don't see anything around here to smash that wouldn't get me in trouble, so suffice it to say I can smash boulders with my fists." He glanced down at his hands with a sad smile. The look lasted only an moment, after which he smiled as genuinely as he could, and asked his two first acquaintances "So, ummm, what's up with the guy eating flames? He looks angry, like he's been roughed up recently." Caleb gestured in the direction of the boy Drayda had previously advised he steer clear of. @Merciless Medic @DevVoid

"My, my, that's a powerful quirk! I shall brand you accordingly. From now on you are - " He was about to brand him a cool nickname when another fellow classmate appeared. Kishi was glad so many people were approaching him.

"The quirk apprehension test? How I performed?" Kishi asked, now looking a bit worried. He took a deep breath and put his arm around Gumoto's shoulders, while Kishi placed his palm on his own chest, as if he was about to say something deep and profound.

"...Let sleeping dogs lie, my friend. What occurred 5 minutes ago - wait, 5 minutes ago? That can't be - " He strangely started mumbling to himself, and checked his watch.

"Ahem! What occurred 3 minutes and 23 seconds ago means nothing to us now , comrade! We must keep looking towards the future!" He continued in his usual tone.

In other words, Kishi completely bombed the test and just didn't want to talk about it at all. Before he knew it, he was back in the classroom with his 3 new party members. He scanned around. His classmates were already settling down and talking while waiting for the arrival of the hero studies teacher. He also noticed a new face in the classroom, but he was already engaged, and didn't want to disturb the new student. He span around to face Gumoto, Tetsuma and Yuuki.

"The Mysterious Blue Bubble Battler!" He announced , pointing to Gumoto.
"The Lord of the Desert Mirage!" He announced, next pointing to Tetsuma.
"The Excellent Empress of the Infinite Dark!" He announced, finally pointing at Yuuki.

"...Where do you guys wanna sit?" He asked, now a lot calmer and smiling.

@Shadow_Pup , @ohh @Pinch

Once he heard the nicknames, Gumoto's mood shifted from one of indifference to one of childlike fascination. 'The mysterious....blue bubble battler?' "That's genius!" he exclaimed while turning to the Aoyama. "Like, the whole blue bubble battler part is all in your face and that, but it's totally balanced by the 'mysterious' at the beginning! It adds a flair of subtlety, y'know?" His eyes lit up. "I could have never thought of that!" His words sounded sarcastic, but his tone was of the upmost sincerity. Gumoto had a feeling that him and this Kishi dude would get along.

When asked where he wanted to sit, Gumoto was met with a philosophical dilemma. 'Of course, if I were to sit in the front...I would look like a teachers pet! These are HERO teachers, but I doubt the stigma has changed.' He thought, scratching his head. 'But if I sit in the back it would paint me as a total wallflower! What kind of impression would that leave?'

Gumoto opted to follow Kishi's lead on this, as he had already proven himself to be a genius. "Uhm, anywhere is fine I guess." He said.
@RhythmThief @Pinch @Shadow_Pup

Upon hearing the nickname Aoyama had given him, Tetsuma stopped to think for a moment. The name definitely fit, so he was happy with it. He didn’t comment on it like Gumoto though, and instead moved onto the question of where they should be sitting. “I don’t necessarily care where we sit, so long as we aren’t in the front two rows, never been one to like sitting there.” He replied calmly one Kishi asked the group.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai covered a giggle when she heard what was going on between Yuuki, Gumoto, Tetsuma, and Kishi. Nicknames? What would I be, then? she thought idly. The One Who Is Many? Her lips quirked into a half-smile as that thought came to mind. Bored with waiting for the next period teacher, she leaned back on two chair legs and rested her elbows on the desk behind her. She hoped the hero-vs-villain game her father had told her about was next; he’d told her why his partnering had failed, and she’d formed strategies based on that for both hero and villain. I know I could do well on it, as long as I cooperate with my partner... but what if I can’t? Almost unconsciously, she found her gaze slipping to Hiro, and quickly looked away before he could say something along the lines of “Hey, what’re you looking at”. She shrugged and continued to rock back on her chair. “Any ideas on what’s going down next?” she asked Kureiji in an attempt to quench her boredom.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki sighed, "really Kishi, again with the Empress stuff, ugh nevermind, well I'm gonna sit around the middle so, yeah" she said before walking to a seat in the middle row and sitting dow, she turned to the others "care to join me and also Kishi, you've got these strange nicknames for us, do you have one for yourself" she asked immediately realisinfnshe was gonna regret asking. She started to think about what would happen next and who there teacher would be.

"I'm glad you like it!" Kishi exclaimed back to Gumoto, very happy that he approved of his nickname. Tetsuma seemed to like his too, but Yuuki seemed a bit fed up with being an Empress.

Ah, maybe she could be an Overlord? What's a female Overlord anyway? An Overlord...ess? Overlord-ite? I suppose I could just call her One Who Commands The Shadows, but then again, I doubt she would enjoy that either...

Still deep in thought, pondering what new title he should give Yuuki, he glanced upwards, and noticed Yuuki had already sat down. When asked about his own nickname, he became somewhat flustered.

"Me? Well, uh..." He chuckled awkwardly.

"There was one from my childhood, that's quite dear to my heart. Would you like to hear it? Of course you would!" He exclaimed, not even giving his friends a chance to answer.

He span around, such that his back was facing the group.

"Now, behold...."

He then span back, his arms crossed, back straight, his long hair now beginning to float, as well as his eyes and hair both glowing a light shade of blue. A light of this same colour burst out from his mouth every time it opened, giving his voice an echo-like feel.

"The Fabled Knight of House Aoyama!
The Great Blue Burning Flame!
Legendary Queller of the Nine Dark Demons of Niflheim....
and Denizen of Destruction to all who oppose the power of Love, Honor, and Fellowship! Brace yourselves, ladies and gentlemen! For the advent of...."

He spread his arms outward, clenching his fists.

"CRRROCODILE GUN-DEEEEE!!"

Last edited:
Kureiji was busy sending a trail of ants from his finger across the floor and out the windo, making the more squeamish students give him a wide berth, as most probably already were due to his... How can I say this... Extremely Dangerous Energy. He perked up and flipped around, making his green hair flip into his face agin, which he made a single blow with his lips to move it back out of the way.

"Yo, how's it going, M'lady? Listen, If I already knew what we were doing I would've started yelling for them to start it up like, at least 5 minutes ago. Listen, all I'm saying is that k better be able to p u n c h someone in whatever we're doing next... Of course sending a bear to kill someone is illegal... Maybe I'll just make a root as a lance and go off that..." He began to mutter about battle strategies... Which reminded anyone who'd seen him on television of Deku. "Oops- I kinda get an itching to ramble about something once per like... Fortnite. That means two weeks in Italian by the way, trust me on this one,"

Drayda felt a lot better as she felt Inanis's hand ruffling her hair, and an easy-going smile replaced her uneasy, anxious frown. A light blush crept up on her face, but luckily her skin tone hid it very well. She felt her dragon get... Comfortable to the petting. It was no surprise, really. Her dragon liked primal pleasures and a couple of those are what dogs love: being pet and belly rubs. When she heard him say that "he was always quiet" and therefore it was alright, she gave him a deadpan look, basically meaning it wasn't alright with her, but she was willing to drop it.

As Drayda watched Inanis lean back to show off his core (which made her think that, if he had abs, he'd be showing them off the same way and it just seemed pretty amusing), she nodded when he talked about Kirby. Ah, Kirby. Such an amazing game series, and the character was extremely adorable. She looked over at Caleb and saw that he looked to be getting sucked into it via attention, so she gently tapped him on the shoulder and smirked. "Now now, don't get lost in there. You'll get sucked up if you get any closer."

Drayda listened to what Caleb had to say about his power. Another rage-based quirk. She already had Hiro to worry about and her, and now this guy. She was glad she had Inanis as a friend, because all of these rage-based quirks would get too much to handle for her dragon without an emotionless-based character, like Inanis. Not that Inanis didn't have any emotions, but he isn't completely emotional and he doesn't show it, yet she had an uncanny ability to listen to his speech for any words that cue in to his emotional state.

On the subject of Hiro, she made a soft sigh and began to talk quieter, so that only the two students immediately around her can hear. "Let me catch you up on what happened. Basically, the start of the day didn't start out too great. Because Hiro didn't like Bakugo, he heard that Dakarai's father was Bakugo and started bashing on her because if she is the daughter of Bakugo then she must be like him. Completely fucking bogus if you ask me, but apparently something happened to Hiro's parent that Bakugo had done for Hiro to have such a huge grudge against him. I believe his father is Eijiro Kirishima, which is weird because Kirishima is Bakugo's best friend. Anyway, back on topic. I come in and, because my dragon really hates bullies, she took over after a painful session of me trying to hold her back, and I almost rended the dude to pieces. Then, he said something that really got my dragon confused, and he got super angry for some reason and his shock collar kept him from doing anything. Yes, that is what that is on his neck." She sighed before continuing, avoiding eye contact or even looking at Hiro to make it seem less suspicious. Of course, it was easier when they were at the one end of the class in the back corner.

"Anyway, my dragon was pretty confused at this point but when she saw that he was convulsing on the ground and was helpless, she roared at some other students who were talking shit to him because there was no honor to it. They were just spitting crap at him because he was all bark but no bite due to his shock collar. The entire time during the Quirk Apprehension Test, he was trying to upstage Dakarai, and then tired himself out because he used too much energy to upstage her, and then passed out. Dakarai dragged him back here and he begrudgingly said thank you after verbally saying he was having an issue with it. I don't know though, it's weird. He lets his emotions govern too much of his actions, but that's due to his quirk. I almost feel bad for the guy, but I feel like I'm babysitting a rambunctious delinquent and trying to keep them from doing something stupid." She held a deadpan face at the end of that explanation and looked back to Caleb, since she was kind of looking straight ahead as she was talking. "Yea, the dude has uncontrollable bursts of rage and my dragon understood that. She was and is ready to tussle if something downright explosive happens. Of course, collateral damage would be better detained if Inanis sucked him in for a moment." She chuckled at that idea of completely making Hiro's quirk and emotions inert for a moment. That's what happened when she was sucked in.

That was when an idea popped up and she held back a smirk and snicker. "Oh hey, and if you are so interested in Inanis's black hole, how about you get in? It feels weird at first, but it's actually quite comfortable for being a void of nothing. You'll just be getting tired. And yes, I have been in it before."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro looked at his lighter, at the moment it seemed to be his only friend. He looked over to Inanis and Drayda, "Seems they already replaced me" he muttered. He read the words on the side of his lighter,Light a fire they can't put out. "easier said that done" he muttered. It wasn't even the end of the first day and already he hated this school. "Oi Dakarai, if the next lesson has anything to do with competitions or tests I want you to go all out, don't hold back. I want a real challenge, none of that shit you pulled in the apprehension test. I want you to actually try to beat me" he yelled. Flames were spewing from the side of his mouth, and his fists were igniting. He could here a beep coming from his collar, as if it was warning him to calm down. He inhaled and closed his eyes, he tried to calm down.

Caleb shook his head. "No. I don't think that would be wise. If he's like Kirby, then going inside would have him channel my power, which means coping with my rage. Controlling the rage can be a terrible strain. I'm wouldn't wish it on anyone if I had the choice."

Caleb listened to the unfortunate series of events surrounding Hiro. He felt sympathy for the young man, in spite of how he seemed to have behaved. Caleb had spent much of his life struggling to control his own anger. After briefly looking over at the brooding young man, he turned to Drayda and Inanis "Based on similarities in quirks, I'd say I'm qualified to say I don't think shunning him will help anything, nor will meeting force with force. 'A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.' Proverbs 15:1. Just keep that in mind if he blows up again. I don't like bullies either, and if he wants to start something like that, I'll stand up to him, but I don't like repaying him eye for an eye." He fixed Drayda and Inanis in turn with a serious but non-threatening look and continued in a more gentle tone "I'm not saying this to chastise you or anyone, I'm saying this because I see in him an earlier version of myself that did not know that restraint is a greater sign of strength than reckless abuse of power. I won't pretend I'm perfect, I lose my cool more often than I should, and I regret that you'll probably see me do so before our time at this school is over. I've resorted to violence when a better way was still open. My anger is part of my cross to bear. But don't you think everyone would be better off if he learned that lesson?"
@Merciless Medic @DevVoid

Last edited:
After having displayed his title for the world to see, Kishi's hair, mouth and eyes stopped glowing. For once, he looked somewhat apologetic for announcing someone's nickname, let alone his own nickname.

"To tell you the truth, I'd never truly been a fan of that nickname. It's too...rough. Anti - climatic. It makes me sound like a Forest Ranger!" He admitted. laughing and speaking a lot more calmly than usual.

"I was just happy that my friends gave me a nickname for once, y'know? Usually I'm the title giver. Its what I'm best at after all!" He seemed to doubt the last part of his statement, but seeing Gumoto's previous excitement at hearing his nickname reassured Kishi greatly.

"So, I stuck with it. Carried it with me wherever I went. Someday I'll hold an even greater title, one that shines the world over! What that title shall be? Only time will tell! But even then, I'll still be the same Ol' Crocodile Gun-Dee I always was, way back in elementary."

Kishi then walked over to the empty desk next to Yuuki and sat down.

"But enough of my backstory - let's hear more of your fables, comrades! What tales do you have to tell?" He exclaimed with his usual energy, looking at his 3 new party members once more.

The students were fully engaged in their conversations and as such weren't paying too much attention to the door. It didn't really matter, none of them would have seen Kioshi Kane, better known as Pro Hero Swift, enter the room. He was just there all of a sudden, the door creaking back and forth from his passage and several disturbed papers fluttering to the floor.
"Hello class!" He almost shouted in an upbeat voice. Welcome to Hero Studies. Sorry I'm late I guess I just lost track of time. Good thing Mr Xienfu got a hold of me." He was speaking very fast. He saw the strained look on the students' faces and had a look of realization before continuing at a more normal pace. "Anyhow I'll get right to business. In Hero Studies we will cover a lot of ground, such as evaluating threat levels of villains to minimizing collateral damage risk. We will have a mixture of academic instruction and discussion and hands on application. The former will take place here. The later will occur primarily in Ground Beta but we will use other facilities as well. You'll find this varied curriculum will be interesting and if you do your best, you'll acquire some of the essential skills required to be a hero."

He was silent for a moment, letting his words sink in before picking up a clipboard and clearing his throat. "I probably should've done roll call before giving that speech." He chuckled, and went through each student in turn, making some sort of notes as each student responded.

Kane stepped to the chalkboard and scrawled "Hero and Villain Teamwork Exercise" across the board. He read it off as he wrote, before turning back to the class. Tomorrow we're going to meet at Ground Beta, and take part in an exercise that will be used to gauge your skills, weaknesses, and teamwork ability. Many of you are children of UA alumni, so you'll have heard of this before. The concept is this: One team of two students will take the role of villains. Their job is to protect a fake bomb until time runs out. Opposing them is a team of two students who take the role of heroes, who must either capture both villains or secure the bomb within the time limit. You will not select your own partners. Mr Xienfu's test results have informed my decision. I will assign these to you shortly and you will spend the rest of the class period getting acquainted with your partner and strategizing. Any questions before I assign partners?"

=Nightshade=

Despite herself, Dakarai felt one side of her mouth pull up into a half-smile thick with irony. “I’ll show you a challenge,” she promised. “No hard feel—?” Before she could finish the word, the next teacher came into the classroom. Immediately, she whirled in her seat and snapped to attention. Her mind was in a whirl. Pro Hero Swift! No way! He teaches at UA? This is... Wait, is that good or bad? Um... Her thoughts were cut short when she heard that the game was up next. And... they were having assigned partners. Her heart sank slightly, but she immediately began to look around at all her classmates, appraising quirks and figuring out strategies to both work with each of them or beat them. I am going to do well. I have to.

Tetsuma opened his mouth to reply to Kishi, but before he could the hero studies teacher had finally arrived. “Pro Hero Swift? That’s a surprise...” He thought to himself as their new teacher explained their next task. “I hope I get assigned to someone with a good quirk.” Once Swift had explained the activity, Tetsuma turned back to Kishi to actually answer his question this time. “I don’t really have any stories. My parents aren’t pro heroes, so I had a pretty normal childhood.” He knew that made him sound boring, but it was true, nothing out of the ordinary happened to him growing up. “I’m a pretty good cook though, and I can do some martial arts. Figured I should start learning how to fight properly about a year ago, since I can’t always rely on my quirk.”

"My story?" Gumoto never really saw his life as one to be chronicled, preferring to live in the now. Faced with having to introduce himself to others, it took some digging. "Well, my mom works as a sidekick at Centipeder's agency, and I'm pretty sure my dad is an accountant or something." He drew another blank, not knowing what else to tell the group. After a short pause it dawned on him. 'Oh, I got it! My quirk!'

"Basically, my body can produce soap." He raised his left arm, with a small geyser of liquid soap shooting from his hand. "This also comes with the ability to make bubbles." He raised his right arm, and slowly the film of a bubble rose from the skin of his palm until it suspended in midair. "The bubbles I make aren't that easy to pop by physical means, so I guess that's a perk," He squeezed the bubble like a stress ball. "But they do burst due to heat and dryness." On cue, it popped in reaction to his body heat.

Gumoto looked back to see yet another hero walking in. He knew he had recognized that guy from the news, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Kioshi introducing himself jogged his memory. 'Swift?? That guy goes pretty damn fast. He's even broken records, if I remember correctly. But...he has to chug energy drinks to activate it.' He gagged at the thought of letting that battery acid anywhere near his body. Inevitably, he found a way to dial it back to something more positive. 'It's almost like he sacrifices his own body to perform heroics. How noble...' He clenched his fist and closed his eyes as a small tear rolled down his cheek.

Once he heard the news of the battle training, his mind drifted to thinking of how he could use his quirk to work well with his teammate, as opposed to how to counter others. He looked on with anticipation for who his assigned partner would be.

Caleb was surprised when Pro Hero Swift entered the room. The man may as well have teleported in. Caleb nonetheless pulled his attention towards the instructor and paid attention. When the Swift brought up an exercise of teamwork, Caleb was intrigued. Who would he partner with? What side would they be assigned? How could he use his own quirk and skills with the talents and abilities of a classmate? There were so many variables to consider. "Well I suppose that's why we're spending time getting acquainted with our partners." He thought to himself. "I only know Drayda and Inanis, with the number of people in here I'd say I'm going to meet someone new." He also considered that since the partners were picked intentionally, there would be reasons behind each pair. But that was speculation, for the moment anyway. So he took time to think how he could best be used.

As his classmates conversed, Takumi found himself completely lost in his head, muttering small somethings about the ideas whirling around in his head based on the quirks he had seen in action. New gadget ideas and costume designs were running rampant in his thoughts, as he went over the criteria that needed to be fulfilled and features that would convenience the users of these theoretical gadgets in his mind. And as they raced like a mental torrent, he inadvertently muttered small, quiet words and phrases like "portable..." or "nanoweave…?"

Mr. Xienfu (Lao) noticed the muttering, and didn't really do anything about the chatter. With a sigh he walked over to the blackboard and hung the results of the tests. "Remember: This is no competition. This is a jumping off point." He reminded them. Just then, Swift entered the room. Lao's eyes narrowed. "You're late. Pretty ironic, given your quirk." he told him bluntly. "You were supposed to already be here by the time I got back."

DevVoid

Interesting, all these heroes arriving to teach them. Inanis remembered something as the names were being checked off and stood up, looking to the new hero teaching the class, Swift. " I have one. I don't think I wrote my name down on that list. I'm Inanis. Inanis Ireoidaki. The kid of Uravity. That's all. " Inanis said, sitting down again. He didn't quite remember if he wrote down his name on the list before going to the activity tests, but he was sure he didn't do so. He leaned back in his chair a bit. " You know, I hope we get in a group. I'd like to actually test you in a fight, Drayda. Or fight alongside you, like in the entrance exam. Either works. " Inanis said, looking over to the Dragon Girl. Then he looked to Caleb. " As for you, I mean I hope you come either into our group or into the group of Hiro. Since you two have similar quirks, you might be able to teach him a thing or two about self-control. I know I couldn't; I don't feel anger that much. My quirk won't really let me, it just kinda makes me accept whatever happens. Not in extreme cases, though. I think. " Inanis explained. Then he thought. Would it really be fair for him to fight against other people? All he would really have to do is just keep up his vacuum stream and constantly point it to people that are blasting him with their quirks. Either that, or makes use of their own projectiles. Or maybe he'll just use the power of the animals and insects around him, like how he did in the entrance exam.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Finally he's here, Hiro thought. He sat down next to Caleb, he then pulled out a pen and some scrap paper and began writing on it. Looking at the class, the one's I'm gonna need to look out for , Drayda (that's if her dragon takes control), Inanis (I don't think I can out do the force of his black hole, better watch out then), definitely Yuuki ( her quirk is a lot stronger than me), Dakarai ( I don't know what else can come out of her), Kureiji ( he has the same threat as Dakarai so must be on the look out for him), and maybe Miku ( I do't know if his quirk makes him fire proof, but I know that rubber is hard to break with just punches). He lay the pen down to look at his master piece. He had now got a list of the people he deemed ' a threat'. He turned to Caleb before saying, "Hi I'm Hiro Kirishima".

=Nightshade=

Dakarai now had a basic idea in her mind of how she would work with or against each of her classmates. Now she had to go over the animal parts she had in her arsenal. I can do snake fangs for venom, she mused. Don’t know how that would help, I can’t very well poison my classmates, and I don’t know how to undo the effects of the neurotoxin. Then I have claws and canines from the saber-toothed cat. Wings from a harpy eagle, octopus tentacles... oh, wait, the snake gives me scales, too. I could probably sharpen the scales in my mind to avoid capture? She sighed. Note to self: study a bush viper when you get home. They have the sharpest scales. The only other thing I’ve got is butterfly antennae. That’ll help with sensing.

She sighed again and shook her head before glancing at Hiro again. He was the only person she couldn’t fathom working with. Either he’d try to dominate, or he’d ignore her completely. Either way, teamwork would be impossible. And of course, “teamwork makes the dream work,” she added wryly to herself.

“Wonder who we’ll get partnered with,” she said idly to no one in particular.

Caleb nodded at the board, where the team pairings were posted. He had been assigned Hiro, the boy who had been the cause of much trouble this morning. Caleb smiled. "Good. Maybe I can get a handle on where this guy's coming from and try to help him." He thought to himself. Caleb was pleasantly surprised when Hiro approached him and made introductions, not at all like Caleb had anticipated. Caleb shook hands with his new partner and smiled back, replying as the class moved to Ground Beta. "Caleb Anderson. Pleased to meet you. Care to get strategizing after we change?" He put on his costume, which was quite minimal. He actually took his shirt off, revealing a chest of slab-like muscles, and used black paint to mark his chest and face with bear claw marks, a warpaint design he was fairly fond of. He locked on his manacles, letting the heavy chains hang loose. The costume was finished with a bear that he draped over his back. He waited for Hiro to get changed before cutting right to the chase. "Alright, my quirk is Berserk, it lets me boost my muscle power, resulting in dramatically increased strength, speed, durability and stamina. The downside is that I get angrier the more strength I use. I currently can't go beyond a certain limit without risking losing control and going on a blind rampage." He accentuated his point by giving his arms a quick jolt of power to show what the quirk looked like, his wiry arms bulging with increased power before letting it go. He continued "So what's your quirk? I think we ought to take a minute to look for synergies in our quirks and ways to cover our weaknesses."

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"These partners have been assigned at random, so don't get teary eyed if you aren't with your best friend" he laughed, before writing the teams on the board.
"Drayda and Inanis
Hiro and Caleb
Kureiji and Rin
Samara and Yuuki
Dakarai and Tetsuma
Gumoto and Kishi
Takumi and Miku
Ru and Acura."

"Anyone have a problem? If not let's go to the Ground Beta" he said walking out the classroom, he made his way to a large city. "This is ground Beta, it is used to mimic a urban area." They entered a room at the entrance, it had metal cases stacked on top of each other " These are your hero costume in cases, take them and get change in those rooms. Girls on the left and boys on the right, anyone peeping" he paused and looked at Minoru "and you will not only be in trouble, but I think the girls will happily hide your body in a river" he laughed "I will tell you more about the training exercise once your in your costumes" he finished. "Costumes are really important to a hero so try to wear it with pride"

Last edited: