• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More of Rey's Art

Here yo ugo Buneary-Boy. I hope you like it ^ ^

MawileandCharacter.png

Yarr.
Nice, Rey! Ya new art is looking fantastic, 'specially Echo and Eden, I like the background effects you used. The Wigglytuff is giving off a, 'LULZ I'M IN ART!' expression, if you ask me.

Keep on keeping on Rey!

Nicely drawn, Reynald. I like the fringe and the Mawile, especially. Of course, the eyes are something of note as well. You always seem to draw nicely detailed eyes, almost like real irises.

Happy Late Birthday Katie!!

Sorry I was finishing up the details when I saw it was past midnight haha.

Make sure you thank Brendan. This was his idea originally ^ ^

Hope you like it none the less ^ ^.

Present.png

10 awesome points to whoever can guess who has the cake on his head!

P.S. Shiny: I am working on yours I just had to rush out this one. Sorry for that ^ ^;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oh... my... gods... I think that is the most demented, pizza-loving Raichu I've ever seen! And it's frelling adorable! XDDD

B-but I'm totally failing at who the other member is ;-;

Thank you so much Rey and Brendan! :D This cracks me up to no end. I love all the destruction and the evil gleam in the Raichu's eye. Very awesome x3 *Hugs you both*

Rex

Resident Furry
Wow, great art! They are all amazingly well done, and I love the style they are in.

This is more epic than I could ever had pictured it. And with great timing as well. This is one of the reasons why I'm glad I can't do art myself, because I never would have been able to pull it off like this. Awesome job Rey! And don't thank me Katie, all I put into this was a head and idea, I had nothing to do with the evilness of the Raichu.

And for the guy in the background. His shirt matches the one that Casey usually wears, or wore on one occasion. You have a picture of him near the start of the thread. So I'll be putting my money on your alter-ego. On the other hand, a lot of people on Charms like green. So it could be anyone really.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Take your time, Rey, take your time; I'm in no rush to see the piccu anyways.

Anyways, that's an adorable piccu~ Loving the little ebil Linkachu nomming on the pizza. XD

Tempted to say cake-face is you because of the brown hair and how I'm pretty sure that's how you draw your hair in the first place and because you /are/ the artist of this piccu so you may be trying to, like, put yourself in the piccu or something? Dx I think I'm overthinking now. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm horribly wrong anyways because that's what happens to me a lot.

*steals some pizza* What? It looks yummy. D:

Hey Reynald, I really love how you draw! Mind if i request?

Jocelyn69429.png

Can you draw her in the same pose if you can? Thanks so much!

Here is Shiny's Request. I hope you like it. Sorry the notes are really pixelated...

Shiny.png

And here is yours Pixel ^ ^.

Jocelyn.png

Sorry the pose isn't exact. I was drawing this rather quickly heh.

Lemme know what you think.

Sorry for the late post. The holidays were a pain

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
EE SQUEEEEEE
THEY'RE LIKE
UBER CUTE
:DDDDDDD
Thank you Rey~ And don't worry about the notes; it's fine the way it is. XD

Awesome job, Rey. Your work is still amazing.
If you don't mind, I'd also like to request if you could draw a picture of my avatar :V

(Also, since the picture's extremely obscure, the person on the right is technically male, and those are headphones on the hat at the left. Also, giant green military jacket of death ftw.)

OOOMYGOSH!
Thank you so much! I love it! ^_^ I really do, it just awesome! It's so amazing I can't explain it in words! Hope you contiunte your great work.

Yay, evil looks on Linkachu's face!

Note to self: Make a pizza-cake to compromise. :p

I have a feeling the other person is Casey.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are sweet. I have seen your style as people's avatars and I just love it! The two requests turned out perfectly. The pixelation on Shiny's isn't a too big of deal considering most people will focus on the people in this.

I hope school's not pressuring you right now Rey, because I have a new set of orders- I mean request for you to slave away upon work on in your free time. Basically, school and my sports team are taking up virtually all my time, and this is going to continue throughout Feburary. It's not really a hiatus, but will seriously hamper the time I spend on RP related things. So a new avvie would be greatly appreciated for representing this little period (or just to keep for six months until a new idea pops into mind)

Basically, me, the me you've drawn three or four times now. Simple enough? Here's where things get a little tricky. I need to be pictured asleep in a chair with my head drooling on a desk cluttered with a giant pile of crap. Mostly papers, maybe with titles, including one titled "Festival of Stars 2010", since that's the RP I'm working in right now. A pair of swim shorts and about seven empty cans of root beer or some other soda to add to the clutter. But you can ignore all of the above, since that would just make it an even bigger pile of crap, so go nuts!

Be sure to take your time with this, since this can very much become a major undertaking depending on how much effort you put into the detail. Enjoy life, and don't fail any classes. Bye :D

Hey Everyone! Sorry it has taken me months to post anything. My scanner options have been severely limited due to college and lack of a scanner myself.

Here you go Jen ^ ^ Hope you like it and tell me if anything needs to be fixed.

Jenova.png

And Brendan I can definitely do that but I have one other request before yours so it might be a tad longer than you are expecting.

Hey Sami here is half of your request done! Jade will come along right after I get done with my last class

Here's Scarlet!!

Scarlet.png

Daymn, Rey's been woking on a harem of female art!! Everything looks great as usual, 'specially all of the expressions (is that a suggestive look on Scarlet's face I See? O.o) and all of the small details. An excellent job ^^

Heh, the names reference the main color of their persons. I like the shading and your style, which is an interesting combination of manga style and traditional western animation.

I was bored during programming class so I figured I would practice on posing and body parts, like legs (which if none of you know, I SSSSUUUUCK at legs and feet.) That is why the character is wearing very little. This also helped me work on hair and clothing movement and how it falls on the body.

2.jpg

I can't help but look at the third pose and think of the various different harem-genre manga that are floating around. Poor girl...

Feet in particular suck to draw, but you've pulled them off fairly well.

Thanks. I actually did that pose only because I wanted to work on perspective and clothing flow. Plus it gave me some work with angles and whatnot. My teacher and friend were very confused when they say my page of notes covered with these pictures, some only partially done (as in clothing was mildly sketched....) haha