• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More of Rey's Art

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Wow, Reynald. Dwayna and Edward came out just as I envisioned. I really enjoy the fact that they're blushing on top of everything else. It makes the emotion between them seem a little more real. I love it, so thank you very much for doing this for me.

Alright here is Tangrows request. I would like to aplogize in advance if something isnt exactly what you wanted. You really didn't give me a color idea on his outfit so I remembered that your character in Nex Eterna had the same outfit, so I went with those colors. Also with the skating part...I didn't QUITE get what you were saying so I went with what I thought was close.

If you want anything changed lemme know and I'll get RIGHT to work on it.

Sorry again ^ ^;;

CaseyPicture001.jpg

REY. YOU MADE ME BEAUTIFUL : D

Seriously, I love this ^^ And you got the kitty pin just right~ The only thing I'd have for it is if you could make it, like rainbow-like. But than I saw this and I was like, OMG IT'S SO PRETTY~ And yes, that was what I was going for with the outfit ^^ I simply love how the skates go too, and it's pretty much what I meant~

As to clarify on the colors, they kind of fade and transition to another as they go, but this works nicely too : D

Seriously, Rey, you're like, the best : D

EDIT: I'm not sure how people got this into their heads, but it isn't ice >> To explain, even though Rey made it one color, my charrie utilises different colors to do, um, what the pose shows. It's just not ice >

OMG, I love that effect that you made for the ice. (So pretty and sparkly like.)
Anyways, your art is really beautiful and colorful and I hope to see some more fom you. 8D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome pic. I love the sense of quick motion and the nifty effects in this. It's a cool character pose, too. Tan's charrie looks great ^_^

Nice one, Rey :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, seeing your artworks again is, like, making me speechless. Again.

But seriously, I love the effects you put in Tan's piccu. The blue is so... nice. The pose is really dynamic. AND YOUR SHADING IS FLAWLESS. :DDDDDD

Yeah, all I can say without making me look too much like a fool. But anyways, good job on drawing. Again. ^^

Thank you all for the compliments ^ ^.

I am working on a request for Shiny Eevee but yes Jira, I'm available to make a request if you'd like to ^ ^

Call me Kini, and okay, thanks. Can you draw a picture of one of my fakemon battling another Pokemon/fakemon? I would really appreciate it. ^ ^ I have a thread of my drawings in case you need some reference pictures.

Sure Kini I can try. I'm not that great at drawing pokemon XD. But yea send me some links to the things you want and I'll see what I can pull off with photoshop XD

Well after a bit of a break I'm back n better than ever! I have some comic stuff coming as well as Reynald's actual story O o. Anyways. Here are two requests given by Shiny and Kini. I hope I got yours right Kini I had little to work with ^ ^;; Also, I suck at drawing Phoenixes

Lemme know if anything needs to be corrected.

Shiny's Request:

ShinynPheo.jpg

Kini's Request:

TresfoxnSeaboom.jpg

Tresfox and Seaboom designed by Jirachan

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
NEDBFWHIDNWJ
OMG REY THESE ARE LIEK AWESOME :DDDDDDDDD

I luffles the phoenix. It's, like, majestic and shiny. The Eevee is adorable, like I said in chat. XD

Tresfox is cute, loving its expression, and Seaboom is awesome. Loving the little flame on its head. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Oooo... I love how you did the beak and face of that Phoenix (beautiful coloring, too). The shiny Eevee is adorable as well ^^

Interesting critters in that second picture. Two of Kini's fanmade Pokemon I'm assuming?

Ooohhh... That bday pic is awesomesauce. ^^

I like that version of a Phoenix bird, and I have seen quite a few mind you, and with the Eevee riding on the back it is just freaking awesome. ^_^

Nice fakemon translation from the other thread, they both look adorable. ^^

DanceSketch-1.png

start of a much bigger project I was planning to do forever ago. Listening to the song again made me want to work on it once more.

Lemme know what you think

WAIT! IS THAT-? *checks previous photo*

Oh wait, no, not quite. Had me horrified for a second...

Though it still looks like a pretty romantic scene. I like the texture of the clothing, you can see the folds in the clothing, showing that they are not tight on the body, which would be pretty much impossible on a dress.

The guy looks like your other half; Casey. Though the way he's acting says otherwise. Since Casey is your more timid and shy side, this would be a massive leap for him to sweep a girl off her feet like that.

Nevertheless, I yearned to see this pencil and photoshop sorcery of yours, and here it is!

*hums tune to 'can you feel the love tonight'*

Very romantic. The texture's great, the clothing is obviously loose and flowing. Love the blush on the girl. And the guy's smile is just perfect. Applause for you!

Also, I suck at drawing Phoenixes

Oh no you don't. Believe me, you don't suck at them. That is one of the best Pheonix's I've seen! Love it's expression. And Shiny Eevee seems so cute and playful!

Tresfox and Seaboom look great. Seaboom appears to be ready to explode, and Tresfox is really panicing there.

All in all, great work!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Gotta say, Rey, I really like that latest drawing you has. The girl's outfit looks soooo cool; if I was the type that wore dresses (or if I could force myself to wear a dress sometime) I would totally wear that because it looks that awesome. But is she supposed to be lacking shoes? I mean, I can see something on her feet, but I'm not sure if they're supposed to be part of a shoe or not...

I'm loving the gloves for some reason on the male. It's just, like, awesome for some reason or another.

I still envy the way you draw and shade, especially on the hair and eyes. When you draw eyes, one can really see the life in them.

Sorry about this Reynald but I can't send PM's at the moment... dunno why... so I'm gonna have to answer yours here:

Lucario ears/tail preferably, but it doesn't really matter. Whichever one you want.

I finished the requests for Brendan and Aura. If anything is wrong please lemme know. I tried my best ^ ^;

Brendan's

BrendanPie.png

Aura's

Aura.png

sorry about the aura cut off. Something weird happened when I uploaded it.

I have given up putting white as the background and am just going with trans background, that way if I add a floor shadow it'll look like it is standing in the window itself haha...plus I like it better XP

I'm allowed to hug you right?

*hugs*

... I can't think of the right words at the moment...

*thinks for ages*

She looks soo badass! *is really failing with words here*

*prints the picture so he can nom the pie*

I love this picture so much! I never thought you could make such a sucess in making the pie look that delicious. *repeats above action* I especially like the facial expression, the cheerful smile that shows he enjoys doing what he's doing. I also like how you made the pie steam; fresh from the oven!

I also like Aura's too. The transparent background combined with the fading aura really makes it blend in with the page itself. And the Lucario-like details have been brought to life through your art. Though something about the chest spike doesn't fit right, that's all I'd object

Nevertheless, both of these pictures deserve a big thumbs-up. ;D

ooh, these look nice =D
Fading colors for the win =3

Brandon's request has an awesome pose, like he's going to throw that pie into someone's face XD

I would like to request, but I would like to know if you are taking requests, as you didn't specify in your last post or I didn't see it etc.

If you are, can I have a request? =p
I'll send you the details later via PM, to save myself some time from hunting down the forums for the references. XD

Sorry for the extreme delay in anything new. I have two requests but I haven't had any time to really complete them. School is starting in a week and I haven't been able to register and works been a pain and its a whole big mess of crap right now.

That being said I did get ONE sketched out, though I do not know if it is how they wanted it. Lemme know what you think Shado ^ ^;;

Skull.jpg

That is Epic =D
The pose is awesome =3

I was getting kinda worried when I had no response after I sent that PM. I thought it never got sent XD
that is all =3

Thank for the compliments. Sorry Shado I still haven't had any time to color it in. School is starting Tuesday, two days if ya didn't know, and I'm no where near ready to head back to college. I have soo much stuff to do in those two days I almost never see my computer and when I do it's just to check up on some small things before I'm dragged away for more crap. I promise I will get it done, probably once I'm moved back into my dorm and settled in. I just do not have the time right now.

Again, I apologize T_T

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty nifty pose, and the sketch looks great.

Take your time, Reynald. I'm sure when you finally do get around to coloring the picture it'll be awesome. All the best with settling in to the new school year XD