• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mime Jr. Obsessed person/ Convo from Serebii.net Wifi chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is a convo I saved from the Serebii Wifi chat just now... I thought it was too funny to not share this so here goes... (Context was that this person had contacted me for the third time that night about trading her baby pokemon...after I told him not too.) Enjoy!

[00:50] have any...?
[00:50] ... look ill contact you but im not trading for babies since they are annoying to breed
[00:51] if someone throws one in ill tell you
[00:51] as they say in showbusiness: Dont call me, ill call you
[00:51] ok sorry i forgot that im just breeding and hoarding them
[00:51] guess what
[00:52] what?
[00:53] i have two shiny mime jr's now
[00:54] congrats
[00:54] thanks
[00:54] and now a shiny eevee
[00:54] those are pretty cool :D (_>
[01:05] i know ever since ive seen my first mime jr i researched and researched
[01:05] do you use a pokemon with magma armor or flame body to hatch them faster?
[01:05] yep
[01:06] ok good
[01:06] like i have 15 magcargos
[01:07] is their a real use to having that many?
[01:07] no

Oh man I hope he doesnt come to pokecharms.... Im gonna get choked with Mime Jr. dolls down my throat or something.

That was absolutely hilarious!

Ninety-One Mime Jr. (the 89 normal ones plus the two shinies)?!? Twelve Mr. Mime a week?!? Forty-five eggs an hour?!? And why on earth did he count every step? I hope he just used the pedometer. But then again this guy is so obsessed he probably would manually count every step. And what is there to research exactly?

BTW: Mr. Mime does need an Odd Incense to breed Mime Jr. Or else Mr. Mime will just produce another Mr. Mime.

Status
Not open for further replies.