• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Yea, notifications have died for me. I'll see what needs to happen and then DevVoid and I can figure out where our characters can be. I'm certain they will be busy recovering, so they won't be doing much after school.

On that note, I just read your post @DevVoid. I know Hogzilla said to wrap it up quickly, so I would like to get the posts done at least in a few posts. Would it be alright if we kind of skimmed the interaction between Drayda and Uraraka once she gets him home (which I'm planning to just quickly get him home in one post so we can hurry this up)? Uraraka and her can talk for a few posts before we move on. Drayda would have to return home anyway shortly afterwards because she's tired and needs to rest up and tell her own mother what has happened.

Also, I'm assuming after some character development that Drayda and Inanis are either going to become best friends or something a little more. Whatever is good with you, I don't really care one way or the other. But it would be interesting to have the two hit it off. XD

Whoopsie Poopsie, didn't see that one. I'll respond in the RP now, I'm gonna be kinda busy today with studying (and my parents had the ingenious idea to schedule 2 doctors appointments the day before one of my exams :D). I'll have my post wrap the scene up so you don't have to wait on me.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I think so. Though it would require training to learn how to use electromagnetism properly, then to concentrate and release an EMP. The pulse's range would depend on how much how his internal electric current he puts into it.

Thanks for the quick replies y'all. But while we're on the topic of moving forward, I suggest we set up a few small group interactions to get to know our fellow students, particularly those who we haven't had much interaction with yet. We can set these up here in the discussion thread so we don't get any unintentional overlap (i.e. so the same character isn't in two separate interactions at once).

Actually, before we do, I'd like to ask: What do you guys think of the "montage" idea? I'm open to suggestions but I think this is the best overall way to help our characters get acquainted with each other outside of another large group scenario.

Yeah, I like the montage idea, it's better than just making all interactions lengthy and boring. But yeah, we should also be talking about the transition effects, like maybe twinkling stars, or the whole screen fading into black after a very cheesy joke, with the background laughter.

If you so desire. I would however suggest deciding who's interacting with whom here where everyone can see so we know who's "taken" if you will, since having one character RP in two separate scenarios simultaneously would be confusing. But yes, once you know who you want to interact with, PM would be ideal for ironing out what the two participants want to achieve.

Alrighty then, gonna double post again to give y'all the go-ahead to set up your interactions if you haven't done so already. If you have, let me know you're doing so so everyone knows what's going on, since notifications have been very inconsistent of late. On a related note...
@Night's Shadow @Shadow_Pup @Manu456Alola @Pinch @Tudor21G @Cryronn the Mudkip @Schrift007 @RhythmThief @Barefoot_Kittens

Okay I believe I just tagged everyone so y'all would be notified. I suggest checking the thread every once in a while even without notification in case the site fails to let you know of a post.

Last edited:
Ok so my notifications for this thread stopped working and for some reason I didn’t get one when I was mentioned, are there still people setting up scenarios or have I missed out?