• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Since I did such a god awful job at explaining it
Here's a god awful sketch to accompany it

Attachments

• 15906467244791964927651.jpg
    15906467244791964927651.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 55

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro goes from 0 to 100 in a heartbeat.
Before I was like, "haha my 1-B student is annoying it would be fun for him to tease Hiro"- but now I'm scared. I feel like someone would die if that happened, and that someone would probably by Akagi.

Well he is trying to change, don't think it will be that successful. He will probably end up setting something on fire.

I was going to suggest we drop the hammer and time skip to the next scenario in case y'all were getting bored with the intermission. However since we have several scenarios back in action, I'll hold off. I'm not rushing anyone, so long as everyone's still having fun.

With that being said, I figured I'd run the next large group scene by y'all. I've thought about it and I figured since we're time skipping we could do a villain scene. I haven't really thought too much on what the circumstances are and which villain is used, I want to get you guys' opinions before I get carried away planning.

I'm open to suggestions if you guys would prefer something different.

I was actually going to suggest that we keep the interactions between out characters coming, since not everyone is acquainted with everyone yet, but now I realize that that is going to take a long time.
Maybe we could try introducing more of the staff at U.A., more of the subjects.
Or maybe we could have out characters move into dorms, since they were supposed to at the end of the first week.
And if we do a villain interaction, I think it should be really brief, because we don't want to spoil everything the poor souls have to offer right away.

Perhaps we should assume a certain degree of familiarity being present between students. To make it easier, here's a thought: each of us puts up a list of how well our student knows the others, on a scale of one to ten. It's not perfect, but it would save time IRL.

Here's an example of what part of Caleb's list might look like, for sake of visual reference:
Hiro: 5 of 10. Most of Caleb's interactions with Hiro have been attempts to avert a fight. While he's improving, Caleb is frustrated by his classmate's belligerence and somewhat disturbed as he sees a darker side of himself in Hiro's rage.
Ashikura: 3 of 10. Caleb finds the shape-changing boy's pranks to be irritating. He isn't hostile to Ashikura but he certainly doesn't much care for his company.
This is just a sample obviously, proof of concept more than anything.

On a similar note, in the case of more... Significant relationships (i.e. possible romantic relationships or students who become super close friends) it may be worth the players conferring over PM to iron out how these relationships develop, or even RPing one on one over PM during the downtime.

Let me know what you think.

I assumed the students already lived in the dorms at the current point based on @Barefoot_Kittens post.
Oh wait, really?
*quickly checking the RP*
Oh yeah, shoot. My character's right at the end of the first week, so I don't actually remember all of the other times that the other character's are in, or like their exact interactions.
But maybe... if we have time... We could do an official move in, so we can describe the rooms, who's staying next to who and on what floor and stuff like that.

Oh, goodness, sorry for the slight hiatus. I have been trying to get my computer working and getting a wireless adapter for it, which I got it in today and installed it. Woohoo! I should be back in business pumping RP posts out from my computer :D

As for the posts, RhythmThief, DevVoid and I haven't really started our interactions, aside from Rhythm starting it, and we would like to get through that before any time skipping happens. I would like to make a villain but that would have to be later.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Don't know if this is useful or not but this is the layout for the dorm rooms in the manga (at least that's where I got this from, it might be the same in the anime I think), when people decide rooms I can edit it if you want. I believe it's split between the two sides of the building (boy side and girl side/left = boys and right= girls)
MHA Dorm Layout.png

I think that I want Miku to be on the fifth floor too, and my reasoning for it is that I keep imagining him being the garbage boy, collecting it from everyone's trash can while he listens to music.

Put Caleb wherever since he moved in first. In hindsight he'd prefer to be nearer to Hiro in case there was trouble but he moved in before he'd seen much of anyone.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I think Inanis can go anywhere, really. I was thinking either fifth or second. Second Floor for Isolation, Fifth Floor for a great view.

Last edited: