• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

E5E0BBF7-C094-492B-8789-2FB399428B76.jpeg

EDIT- I just posted that image with like, zero context, so here we go.
I made this bracket just under a month ago when we were first brainstorming. When Schrifty-poo (my favorite sociopath minus myself) made the original Round 1 battles, Ru was put into two seperate bracket. I removed him from one, but this leaves Hideo with no partner. So.

Uh, we need another person. And by the way, is everything else on this okay?

Last edited:
Alright, I forgot that this place existed and I'd like to bring Drayda back. And I also bring good news and bad news about my situation:

Good news: I have started watching and reading the anime/manga and now I am kind of caught up to everything (except the movies, I'll get there someday). I also got my sh!t handled so I can possibly RP without forgetting to or getting swamped with other things.

Bad news: I am currently concerned about my living situation, but I don't think the pacific northwest fires are going to be anywhere near my house (though, Portland is in the crossfire (sorry, not sorry) so poor them :/ ), but I also am in some RPs already and I'm hoping I don't just lose the will to have fun because I am having too much fun. XD because of this, my posts may be slightly lackluster due to being in more RPs that require better quality (not to say that quality isn't good here, but I am like... swamped in quality).

But anyway DRAYDA TATSUMA IS BACK!! I see you guys are at the Sports Festival and while I don't mind trying to shoehorn Drayda into the Sports Festival and try to explain the absence, I understand if it can't be done and I'll have her be in the sidelines. XD

Also, her character sheet just so its here.
Name: Drayda Tatsuma
Hero Name: Dragoon Hero: Draykyu
Parent: Ryuko "Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu" Tatsuma and some random guy
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
  • Human: She is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has dark skin, freckles, and short black hair with amber eyes, physical traits from her father. Despite her size, she is quite strong, her muscles being quite defined. There is also a little birthmark on the back of her shoulder that resembles a tiny dragon's head. Not a perfect rendition of it, but enough to give a good abstract idea. She wears tank tops and shorts with sandals. Her sandals are black, her tank tops range from a deep purple to black, and her shorts are always black. She also has a deep purple backpack.
  • Dragon: She becomes a black dragon with purple highlights and light purple spines, belly scales, and deep purple wing membranes. She is only 3'05" (104.1 cm) from draconic hand to shoulder and only weighs 70 lbs (31.6 kg) of scaly muscle. She is 4'11" (149.9 cm) from snout tip to tail tip and her wingspan is 4'05" (134.6 cm). She has a poisonous barb at the end of her tail, sharp spines from her head to the tip of her tail, amber eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and she has a very lithe appearance. Her spines can either relax and hug close to her body or tense them up so they point straight upwards.
Hero Costume: A stretchy purple spandex suit runs the entire length of her body from her neck down to her toes, with openings for her finger tips, slits on top of her toes and elbows and knees, and two huge slits on her back where her wings would be, along with a small hole at the base of her lower back. Black runs along the top side of her body and the outer part of her legs and arms. The suit follows her body's transformations, but gets pulled into her body when transforming into a dragon full on.
Personality: She acts tough and can be arrogant, but she is super sweet on the inside. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude towards pessimism along with being naturally curious and mischievous. She won't let anyone bring her spirits down and she is a generally optimistic person, which can make her seem slightly unrealistic at times. Once she gets friends, she is very loyal and protective of them. She has very strong emotions, which can cause her to transform a piece of her body on accident. As a dragon, she loses her human logic in favor of a very strong primal and instinctual urge to either protect those she sees or potentially hurt those she views as a threat. Whoever she was before is gone, so she tries to keep her dragon form under wraps.
Quirk: Mutant Quirk - Dragon Transform
Explanation: She can transform her entire body into a dragon or just transform parts of her body. She can either turn her legs into dragon legs, an arm or both arms into dragon arms, grow a tail, grow sharp teeth, grow scales, or grow a pair of wings that are too small for her to properly fly, but are used for gliding and shielding. She only has some control over this and can only use them when she feels threatened. Once she transforms a part of her body, she starts to act more feral. The more parts of her transform, the less human she'll start to act and the more animalistic she'll become. She can transform fully into a dragon, but only when under extreme emotional or physical duress and will lose herself completely. Rarely, she can agree with her Dragon self and she has control of herself in Dragon form. She is exceptionally strong and has heightened senses and agility when in this form, but she can't reliably control herself. While transformed, she is extremely strong, fast, and durable, but lacks in the caring aspect when she isn't in control and her skill and intelligence is mediocre when she's a Dragon. When she's human, she is very caring (if her temper doesn't get in the way) and intelligent, but she has the same speed, durability, and strength of normal humans, and her skill is a little above average.
Very rarely will her dragon ever grant her the wing size proportional for her human body to fly with and actively help in transforming Drayda when she needs it. Only when the dragon, known as Lyria, agrees with the reasoning for her power being needed.
Other: Going to U.A. exams via being regularly enrolled from her mother, and not recommended (as I realize that is a different process altogether).

Last edited:
Oh sick! We have most of the spots filled with characters, and it’s possible we may be able to replace a character with you, but currently it looks like they’ll just have to watch.

We’re doing it like the Heroes V Villains thing we did, where all the matches in a single round are done at once.

Ohhhhh yea that thing.

So, I had made Drayda just up and leave due to flu and having to move. XD but I'll have her move back in just so she can continue studying at U.A.

While she was gone, Ryuko realized what she pulled her daughter out from and worked hard on training her body. She'll be much stronger going in. However, her dragon is still neurotic as all hell. XD

But I am >:D too bad Drayda can't join. XD

I was thinking of making another agency, by the way with an OC. Either make the OC a bodyguard of U.A. or make them an agency person (with like three more OCs) that I can shove Drayda into and give more options for the others. Though, I'd like for Drayda to also use the agency for Hero Work down the line once she gets her provisional hero license.

Do you think its possible if Present Mic is still alive (depending on how late this time of events is, and I frankly don't remember, probably 20-25 years?) and would be willing to commentate on the tournament? Maybe not teach English anymore but be the announcer because that was literally why Horikoshi made him. XD and then fleshed him out later. XD

Hey, so, my current head cannon is that all the battles of a single round don't all happen at once, but instead happen back-to-back, meaning all the other characters technically spectate do each match. After all the matches are over, we could probably just give a reaction to the characters if one of the fights was particularly important, say, something happened to a friend and etc.

Oh cool, didn't think I'd join that quickly.

Do you think its possible if Present Mic is still alive (depending on how late this time of events is, and I frankly don't remember, probably 20-25 years?) and would be willing to commentate on the tournament? Maybe not teach English anymore but be the announcer because that was literally why Horikoshi made him. XD and then fleshed him out later. XD

@Hogzilla is it possible? Will the OG loud boi himself be commentating at the ripe age of 51-56? XD

Wait, is it Drayda vs Kishi or Drayda vs Akagi?

Also, I'm going to edit portions of Drayda's quirk, since now I have a better understanding on how MHA works in general. XD

Last edited:
@RhythmThief
Where is Kishi at the moment? And I swore Kishi was with Inanis and Drayda when they raced to the school that one morning XD but that was months ago in real time.

Yes! They all raced a while ago. He's just finished training with another character, and is lingering around the dorms if you'd like to get a quick interaction in before the festival.