1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

OR/AS Mega Steelix

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Demelza, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

mega-steelix.png
    Mega Steelix
    Steel / Ground
    View attachment 120641
    Japanese Name: MegaHagunall
    Height: 34'05"
    Weight: 1,631.4 lbs.
    Classification: Iron Snake Pokémon

View attachment 120642
    Ability: Sand Force

View attachment 120643
    Revealed: Mega Steelix was found in the Japanese demo for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. It was later revealed by the official Japanese Pokémon website.

Additional Info: The cells within its body, crystallized by the energy produced from Mega Evolution, are stronger than any mineral and able to withstand any temperature. It moves incredibly slowly, but its strengthened body is also impervious to damage, and it lashes out at foes without flinching.

View attachment 120653
    Mega Steelix receives a notable boost to its Attack stat as well as increases in Defense and Sp. Defense.

HP: 75
    Attack: 125
    Defense: 230
    Sp. Attack: 55
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 30

View attachment 120645
    [​IMG]
    Mega Stone: Steelixite.
    OR/AS: Granite Cave. One can also be obtained from the Japanese version of the Special OR/AS Demo.

View attachment 120646
    Mega-Evolves from Steelix.

View attachment 120647

View attachment 120648
    oct_20_p01_01.jpg oct_20_p01_02.jpg oct_20_p01_03.jpg oct_20_p01_08.jpg

#1 Demelza, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. This thing looks BULKY! If it wasn't that I didn't know how to trade I would use it.

3. It looks so epic. I want one

4. sometimes your able to catch one in the game without trading like in pokemon pearl

5. when i get Pokemon or/as im defiantly sending my steelix over along with the team ive been using for years and my new team

6. Those Crystals though

7. ha ha i just noticed the sableye that the mega steelix is battling maybe it is trying to steal its gems!