1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

Mega Gardevoir

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Magpie, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

282Gardevoir_Mega_Dream.png
    Mega Gardevoir
    Psychic / Fairy

20477_info.png
    Japanese Name: MegaSirnight
    Height: 5'03" / 1.6 m
    Weight: 106.7 lbs / 48.4 kg
    Classification: Embrace Pokemon

20471_abilities.png
    Ability: Pixilate

20473_cryptidata.png
    Revealed: Mega Gardevoir was officially revealed by Pokemon.com following the release of X & Y.

20483_stats.png
    Mega Gardevoir has a greatly increased Special Attack stat but also has increased Attack, Special Defense, and Speed stats.

HP: 68
    Attack: 85
    Defense: 65
    Sp. Attack: 165
    Sp. Defense: 135
    Speed: 100

20479_locations.png
    [​IMG]
    Mega Stone:
    Gardevoirite.
    X/Y: Held by a Ralts traded to you by Diantha within Cafe Soleil, Lumiose City, post-game.
    OR/AS: Given by Wanda (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

20476_evolution.png
    Mega-Evolves from Gardevoir.

20472_artwork.png
    MegaGardevoir-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

20482_screenshots.png
    nov_p10_01.jpg nov_p10_02.jpg

#1 Magpie, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Mega Gardevoir's height is 5'03" (1.6m) and its weight is 106.7lbs (48.4kg), same as Gardevoir's.

#2 P._Sqqp, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    Excalibur Queen likes this.
  3. I don't like Mega Gardevoir as much as it's normal form. I guess it's Shiny Mega evolution is cool..

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  4. I love Gardevoir as a Pokemon. I use it whenever I can. But, this thing...contemplates on all of my Gardevoir memories. This is tied with Mega Abomasnow for my least favorite Mega Evolution. It just looks...so dumb. It's just unnecessary for Gardevoir to have a Mega Evolution. And the Champion has it? Really? It's not bad at battling, but it just looks so dumb.

Gardevoirgirl112 likes this.
  5. Gardevoir now looks even more epic.

6. Poor Mega Gallade... An idea that was never finished ;-;

7. my favorite mega

8. WTF Where's Mega Gallade?

9. Its a shame mega gallade wasnt in this game. Now THAT would be interesting to see!

10. Love this design, but poor male mega gardevoirs. We need some mega gallade up in here!

CausticScarab likes this.
  11. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Gardevoirs are not human. They do not give a shit about what humans consider masculine or feminine. I don't think the males would give a particular damn about being a bit poofier than usual - but I'm not going to get into this rant again because it's too early in the morning for me to get that pissed off.

That said. Mega Gardevoir looks much better as a shiny than it does normally - but frankly, the stat boost augmented by Pixilate Hyper Voice makes appearances kind of moot. Sound moves have this lovely ability to break substitutes and that alone makes it deadlier than Moonblast even with the 5 points of lower base damage.

Burgundy likes this.
  12. GAME FRECK MACK MEGA GALLADE

ITS ONLY FAIR

13. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Whoa. Drop the caps, calm your Paridae... and learn to spell 'Game Freak' and 'make'. Actually judging by a few other posts of yours, learning to spell in general will go a long way.

Second, a Mega Gallade would definitely be interesting, but isn't really relevant to this thread.

14. I think mega Gardevoir is AWESOME!!!<.>>_<:halo:

15. I just love it and i'm glad that it got a mega evolution, cause anyone that has played Pokemon dudgeon red or blue has had a sort of an emotional experience with this Pokemon :blush:

16. My favorite Shiny I have..

17. @Van the Coordinator

I know! I have a male Gardevoir myself, and feedback from others is not always positive...:'|