• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Hi Meep. I was wondering if you could make a sprite of Ash Ketchum using this description.

a tall trainer of around about Seventeen, he wore a red and white cap that was clamped firmly down atop a head of raven coloured hair that spiked up underneath it shadowing one of the trainer's eyes. His attire consisted of a dark red jacket with a white trim and collar and a pair of black jeans.

If you could make him about as tall as the Riley Sprite in DPPT then that would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, I just did this for AishaNeko.
aisha.gif

And now I've decided that I'll do trainer animations. Provided you can supply me with three frames for your sprite, I will do an animation for it.

yes thats just right! thankyou so much, theyre great ^_^

EDIT: i have another request.. can i have a platinum mugshot of my trainer using the--erm--orange haired mugshot you did? lol, im not sure which sprite that is, but its the one you did with orange hair and shes smiling pointing a finger.. if you know which one i'm talking about? ???

2nd edit- and she has a monroe peircing and a hot pink pyramid belt. and i guess, converse.

Meep can you please make me a girl trainer sprite with brown wavey hair and a really sweet smile,don't forget i wanna have have the trainer sprite wear a pink shirt,a pink skirt,a pink short hoodie ,pink sandals,and she is wearing earings.

Just wondering but are you going to do my Request, I'm not trying to rush you but if you aren't going to do it I will ask elsewhere.

Don't worry, I'll do it. I'll start on it a little later.

I've just been busy with a couple final projects for college, so I did some of the easier requests last night.

Yay, glad you like it. I was kinda making things up on that sprites.

Anyways, I made another trainer and animation for my little project.
fsfsddfsfds.gif

Her name is Renee, one of my FF6 OCs, and she is the first gym leader in the region. I'm trying to decide whether she uses fire or fighting types, since she is skilled in different fighting styles. Only problem is that I'm planning on having an Elite 4 member use fighting types.

What do you guys think?

Anyways, this is her animation.
renee.gif

I used the Karen sprites and the animation as well.

Why thank ya! I think I'll make her a fire type gym leader, but she'll have one fighting type that knows one or two fire moves. C:

Anyways, I redid the sprite for the third gym leader and made an animation for him too.
fsfdfdf.gif

It's Gordon from FF2, and I strayed away from his original outfit quite a bit because I didn't exactly like the color combo, and I thought he looked nice in a simple, yet slightly dressy outfit. He uses bug types in his gym.
gordon.gif

That's the animation for him. I used the first brock sprite, the male rocket grunt sprite, and the HG/SS cooltrainer sprite for the frames.

Wow Meep, your spriting work is awesome. Gordon's t-shirt reminds me of Sinnoh Elite Four Aaron, only with sleeves and a different colour.

Could you make me a non-animated Blaziken cosplayer please? I've always been thinking how cool that would look.

Hi Meep. Could I have an OW for
302.png

and could I have a D/P mugshot for him?
finally could you do an animation? Plz tell me how to put the animation onto my siggy after.
Thnx. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Meep, I joined this site solely to say that you are just about the best spriter I have ever seen. Seriously. Your skills are second to none as far as I've seen.

I was wondering if I could request a trainer sprite (the full body kind) for a character of mine. I've always wanted one. =) I was thinking...sort of a combo between Diamond and Wally. I have a description of my character if you want:

Lightweight red jacket, pale blue shirt underneath, brown pants with lots of pockets, and normal black sneakers. His hair is light brown and kind of messy, pretty long for a boy but not too long, and he has brown/hazel eyes. He always carries a big beige backpack full of items.

I'm sorry, I know I somewhat fail at describing things. If you need more info, I'll try to do better. I also really like the...I don't know, the personality that you put into the sprite on the top left, three rows down, of your original post (the blond kid in blue.) If you can somehow put that sort of feeling into this sprite, that would be ideal.

Thank you so much, your work is wonderful!

hey do you think you can do a trainer sprite of a picture like a real picture, beucase that would be EPIC if you could

1. Meep, that last D/P mugshot you did was really good ^^ Renee is really good, too! She seems more like a fighting type trainer to me, but that could conflict with the E4....the heck with the rules? : D It's fantastic as usual. Gordon is really cool, too. I like how it still looks real good-even though the outfit isn't too flashy.

2. Guys, I'm not a mod, and I guess it's not a rule or anything.....but this thread is getting really, really request-y. And as flattering as getting requests probably is, it's kind of like you're using a person instead of really appreciating the work...

Okay, sorry for being MIA for over a month. College life gets busy and I don't have as much free time anymore.

I will complete the requests that are up right now, but like Cody suggested, maybe tone down the requests some? I can't get to them as much right now.

@Cody- Thanks. Renee is a fighting type person, so I've decided that as a gym leader, she'll get a fighting type that knows a couple fire moves, so it's not completely out of place. Yeah, and I'm glad I basically redesigned my version of Gordon because his FF outfit has a bunch of bright colors and is all swooshy and too royal for pokemon, I think at least.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I made a Deviantart page for my sprites so here's the link if you want to check it out! http://fatefulsprites.deviantart.com/

EDIT: I got this mugshot done of a character of mine:
adenamug.gif

Her name's Adena and she's a Fire/Steel trainer. She's one of my future characters, and this is her 17 years after the events of Sinnoh.

Tell me who you think she looks similar to. C:

EDIT EDIT: And an animation for her:
adena.gif

.... You're so freaking amazing, Meep.

I'm so jealous.

AND YOU PROBABLY DO THIS ALL FROM SCRATCH

WHICH MAKES ME HYPER SAD

BECAUSE EVEN WITH BASES I'M NOT THIS GOOD.

Anyway. Yeah, that's basically all I have to say on that matter!

Lemme say just one thing.....
OMG MEEP YOUR SPRITES ARE AMAZING!
I also do a teensy weensy bit of spriting m'self, but I couldn't sprite to save my life X-P
I will request something after your requests have cleared out a bit.