• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

I can't remember whether I replied yes or no to that in the PM, so I'll just say no. Oh, and I forgot: *bows down and worships Meep for making amazing sprites of amazingness*

EDIT: Can you make two trainer sprites using the information on the second post on the page in this thread?

EDIT2: Can you also make a fusion of Azurill and Meowth? Please? *does a cute kitty face for the requests* Thanks in advance!

EDIT3: Can you also edit the four sprites you made for me so that the hands kinda glow a little? Thanks!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi meep thanks i love her heres to requests for you

a mugshot of her
and mystery dungeon portraits of buneary plz

love your work

bb

Well, I made a request thread, but no one seems to be answering it, so I may as well ask here...

What I ask for is this trainer in a DP trainer sprite.

http://harvesterofmadness.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Nicholas-131793099 ,

In a pose reminiscent of this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pokemon%20firered/CL4M9/MaleTrainerfromFireRedLeafGreen.png?o=72 .

Preferably with a smirk on his face, though if not, a smile is fine.

If you'll do it, I shall forever be indebted! ;D

Could I get a platinum mug-shot and a trainer sprite please?
This character-
alicespritespng.png

I did the first two and the third was done by 4pikachu4.
Feel free to change the clothes as long as the hat, scarf, and goggles stay (and the wings, but you can change the design of them). I trust your artistic judgement.

Steampunk examples if you'd like them-
http://risachantag.deviantart.com/art/Wai-con-Steampunk-Mascots-63987545http://katbretphotography.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-5-63460339
http://johnmalcolm1970.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Gentleman-81498072
http://spork-bunny.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Rachel-76489567
http://ixisstar.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Angel-73649110

These sites have a lot of clothing examples-
http://www.clockworkcouture.com/
http://www.steampunkemporium.com/steam.php

Also, I'd really love to get a scratch sprite or two if possible.
A wolf with small wings, antelope horns, and hooves on it's hind legs.
Colored like these-
C0019.png

230Solsamsa-JoyfulZC-1.png

solsamsatag.png

and, a spektoral stag with baubles hanging off it's antlers, and little vestigial wings.

Also, don't suppose I could get Cthulhu and Anubis based fakemon? >w<

Thank you in advance if you decide to do any of these. ^_^
If not that's fine as well, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I strayed a little bit and did a couple sprites for a side project of mine.

elebush.gif
elebushshiny.gif

It's called Elebush(Elephant + Bush) and it's a grass starter.
I completely scratched the sprite.

And don't, I'll get started on the requests again.

*also ignores n00b*

But the question is: Will there be evolved forms? I hope so! I want to see what these cuties evolve into! I really want to pick one of them up and just hug it!
:3

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
On a side note, 4evr_ninja has been banned for this post because clearly, it lacks the basic most level of brain, considering its multiple previous warnings. >>;

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi meep i was wondering if i could have my requests of the mugshot of her and the PMD's of buneary

if you get to them a 1000 thank you's if you cant i understand

bb

Guys guys guys guys GUYS! Meep is awesome, she really is, incredible spriting talent, I mean, Elebush is entirely scratched! Yes, Meep, you are awesome, and I hope people continue to recognize that.

But she's got tons of requests already, and if I'm not mistaken, a few computer issues. So as a courtesy, I think we should slow down on the requests. Yes, she's awesome, yes, she's got incredible sprites, but she's human, and can only do so much at a time.

(If this is deemed inappropriate by the admins or mods, I'll gladly remove it.)

Thanks for trying to help me out Cody with slowing down requests.

I am working on them; it's just that I haven't been home much lately between visiting my aunt and going to work. I did manage to get a few done though.

AetherGlaceon:
fdssdfdsf.gif

buneary-boy1996:
dsaddsaads.gif

Braiden:
dfsdsfdfs.gif

Also, I'm glad people like my Elebush! I've already got it's evolutions drawn out, so it's just a matter of putting them in sprite form now. :D

Meep continues to be awesome : D

Even though I don't know what it is, that Meowth-Thing is adorable : D

And you know, you're really good at the Platinum mugshots. I really admire you're work on those ^^

And I can't wait to see Elebush in evolved form!

Ummmm, i'm not trying to disapoint you or anything making you think you waisted time...but I never requested a platinum mugshot o__O nor anything after the sprites, for that matter. I'm not sure if you got me confused with someone else who is still expecting a request or you did it for fun. But um...good job though >____>

@Braiden: Yeah, I realized you didn't request one after I got it done. But, I thought that I should post it up anyways since I thought it turned out nicely.
Hey, you could consider it a freebie if you want. :)

Anyways, I'll get working on requests soon, I've just been busy lately either out of the house, or getting sidetracked doing other sprite thing like I'm posting.
nora.gif

What started out as a sprite that was supposed to try and resemble me has turned into a character I named Nora, and I decided to make her a trainer animation.

noraandbuck.gif

This one was made because she's friends with Flint and Buck, and I figured if she was in the game, you could have a double battle with Buck and her.
I'll tell you what though, it was hard trying to match up the frames, but after a couple hours, I got the result above. :D

Holy poo I've missed coming to pokemcharms. :'(

Anyways, I got some new stuff done for one of my characters.
dsfsfdds.gif

Firstly, I re-did my sprites for Lily because I was getting all blah with my previous one, and I like the new HGSS sprites.
lily.gif

I also did an animation for her.
sdadsaads.gif

Also finally got around to making a portrait of her. I used the Whitney one as the base for it.
tetrtr.gif

New OWs for her. I made them using the Pokemon Overworld Bases made by klnothincomin on Deviantart.
rewrewewr.gif

I also finally finished doing back sprites of Lily. I had the first frame sitting on a flash drive for quite a few months, and I finally decided to finish it. The hair was kinda hard and weird to make though, but I'm happy with it.

Wonderful sprites.
And I agree. The HGSS sprites are amazing! Apart from lances' sprite.
LanceHGSS.gif
His collar cuts off his face and makes him look like a zombie XD

Okay, so I finally got a request done. Got it done last night actually, but when I tried to upload it this morning, photobucket was being stupid and not loading.

Anyways, this for for buneary-boy.
dfsdsfdfsfsd.gif

Also, I don't think I'll be on as often because I'm going to college on Friday and classes start the following Monday. So, the thread might slow down a little.

The sprites you make are absolutely marvellous! The attention to detail is fantastic.
Could I just ask, How much do you charge for a trainer sprite, and how much for a portrait? (like the one you posted recently)
Also, How much would it be for an edit of vulpix? I have a design idea in mind.

Holy poo, it's been forever. College has really taken quite a hold on my life now, but I'm finally getting used to it.

I'm thinking now I should get back into spriting. So, buneary boy, do you want d/p/pt or fr/lg style OWs before I start your request?

You're very welcome. C:

Not much, but I made OWs for my characters Florian and Rose.
dsfdsfd.gif
dsfdsfd2.gif

I've found I like making these OWs.

Tailon

Gryffindork
I love your work Meep, and I was hoping I could request an OW of Dean in D/P/PT style? please? (full body in my thread, sprite in my Trainer Card, and Mug is my avvie)

Erm...I sidetrack easily...

I didn't do the OWs for Tailon yet because I got caught up in my little personal project. Which is my region which needs a name still.
Anyways, the majority of the main trainers are either Final Fantasy characters or Final Fantasy OCs of mine. So I did battle sprites of the professor and aide, because you would be able to battle them.
dfsdfsfsd.gif
dfsdfsfsd2.gif

My professor is Edge from FF4, and the aide is one of my FF4 OCs Sara. I used the Koga sprite for Edge and two of the Janine sprites for Sara.

I did animations as well.
edge.gif
sara-1.gif

I used the Koga animation for both of them.

The double battle one needs improved a bit, though I don't think there's much I can do based on their poses, but here it is:
edgeandsara.gif

Those animated sprites look cool. I don't know why, but I hear a sound even though there isn't one. sorta like the old quick attack sound. Well great job Meep!