• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Alright, a got a couple people's requests done.

Aero:
aero.gif

I hope I did this right. I don't know if you meant trainer or mugshot.
Emilin_Rose:
rose1.gif
rose2.gif

Wolfnoid, if you still want your request done, do you want a trainer or mugshot? Just to be sure.

Thanks for the compliment 4pikachu4. Something happened in the PB, so you can't see the sprites in the post, but they're all on the first post.

Hey Meep! Can you make Platinum mugshots and mugshots of these two characters?
2l8kb5h.jpg

Cred @ me, don't steal!!

And I can tell you're busy, so take your time ^^.

hey meep

could you do me a trainer sprite pls

can it have a white sleeveless jacket ontop of a red t shirt and can he wear a pair of blue jeans with red and white trainers oh and can you give him a white fedora with a red strapwhich has a small pokeball pin on it oh and can you make the stance the same as barry when you see him at the start of a batle against him(aka the rival) from d/p if you wouldnt mind
oh and sorry if I sound really demanding

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Leon-psypoke, please watch your grammar and punctuation. The complete lack of sentence mechanics makes your post difficult and somewhat annoying to read.

Thanks its awesome meep, i meant mugshot though. I should have been more specific in my request. Its ok if you didn't want to do it but it would be appreciated if you did.

Wow meep your work is still awesome.

I posted a request a really long time ago here, and I browsed through your work but I don't think it got done, (not trying to sound mad or annoyed or anything, ^_^). Anyway, if you don't mind I would like to re-request.

Can I get a Platinum mugshot of the character in my Trainer Card in my signature. Sorry I couldn't be more specific, can't find the picture on my photobucket anymore.

Edit: If your too busy and can't get it done, than thats fine.

Alright, a got a couple people's requests done.

Aero:
aero.gif

I hope I did this right. I don't know if you meant trainer or mugshot.
Emilin_Rose:
rose1.gif
rose2.gif

Wolfnoid, if you still want your request done, do you want a trainer or mugshot? Just to be sure.

Thanks for the compliment 4pikachu4. Something happened in the PB, so you can't see the sprites in the post, but they're all on the first post.

thanks so much meep!

Meh...it's been awhile hasn't it. -.-;

I've been busy with school lately, and spending alot of my free time playing either Platinum or Mystery Dungeon.

I've gotten back into spriting though and finished a couple requests.

Shocker-
fdsdfds.gif

Saya-
tetrretrtr.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I made up a fakemon evo line, and here's the first of the pack!
shagpup.gif
shagpupshiny.gif

I call it Shagpup. The regular is on the left, and shiny on the right. The sprite was about 50%-75% scratched.

Oh my. I do love your spriting, Meep, and I'm thrilled you're back ^^

Saya's request is especially awesome, I think it's the pigtail things that do it for me.

I would also totally catch a Shagpup ^^

Meh...it's been awhile hasn't it. -.-;

I've been busy with school lately, and spending alot of my free time playing either Platinum or Mystery Dungeon.

I've gotten back into spriting though and finished a couple requests.

Shocker-
fdsdfds.gif

Saya-
tetrretrtr.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I made up a fakemon evo line, and here's the first of the pack!
shagpup.gif
shagpupshiny.gif

I call it Shagpup. The regular is on the left, and shiny on the right. The sprite was about 50%-75% scratched.
meep that looks great like always thank you very much

Aww...Shagpup is cute. I want one, even for only a pet.

What's it's type? Does it have an evolution? (Maybe one based off the Mexican Hairless just to be the opposite) What are it's stats?

hello I want to make a request I want a battle sprite and overworlds of this description: male, blonde hair, a black and red striped hoodie, blue jeans, black boots, emo style bangs over my left eye and a ponytail like this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shikamaru_Nara.jpg and green eyes

Hey, Meep. I have another request for you similar to the one I asked a while back. It's another trainer sprite. I know you are busy with school work and whatnot, along with other requests, but if by any chance you could get to this i'd appreciate it. It's a female trainer who should look something relatively close to what the following describes her as:

[[[Kylie is a girl who most would consider "cute." She has long brunette hair which reaches down to her mid-back region. Some times she is seen wearing a gray knit cap hat. It isn't down to her ears so it doesn't make her hot in the warmer weather. She isn't tall, nor is she short. She is a good height, 5'6" maybe. Her eyes are a deep blue, and one eye, her left, is slightly covered by a swish of her hair. She has a round face and it is usually accompanied with a smile.

Her usual entourage consists of denim shorts which cut off just above the knees. She has a black belt which is in her belt loops on the left side, but droops on the right. Her torso is covered with a plain t-shirt, gray in color. Kylie's main accessory is her bracelet. It is a plain brown rope bracelet which she made when she was 14, and she has been wearing it since. Kylie also wears gray sneakers with ankle socks. Occasionally you'll find her wearing sandals which she finds just as comfortable.

Finally, when it comes to where she keeps her pokeballs, she basically copied Drake. She wears five on her belt, and one on a thin necklace she and Drake both got when they were kids]]]

The part about the knit cap, that is totally up to you whether you want to have her wearing it or not, if you so choose to do this request.

Thank you, in advance.

If you get the time, could I get a Mystery Dungeon emotion table of Lucario?

(For the reference, I'm talking about something like the one above.)
untitled2.gif

Hello Meep, i know you're busy and stuff but can i make a request please. Could i have a platinum mugshot of this person please
Kayleigh.png
i can wait so you can take as long as you want, you also don't have to do it if you don't want to.
[glow=pink,2,300]Any how keep up the good work!![/glow]

Hi Meep, I would just like to say I love your work and was wondering if you would do a trainer sprite for me, that is when you get the time.

He dresses quite casually, wearing baggy black jeans, a white T-shirt and a purple hooded jacket . He wears a pair of headphones that are hooked up to his Pokénav which is strapped to his black Pokéball belt.

He has big crystal blue eyes that standout against his tanned skin, he has black hair that hangs just above his eyes and goes to about mid-length of his neck.

Again, I think your work is brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi meep could you make me a trainer sprite plz here are the details

light brown hair
emerald green eyes
pale skin

she wears a magenta t-shirt under a ice blue jacket
she also wears denim jeans above a pair of violet high heel shoes

her hair goes down to her shoulders with a silver hair band
she has a dark blue belt with a pokeball and 2 pouches

hope its not to much I'm sure it'll be gr8

Eh...heh heh...it's been a long time hasn't it?

Well, the thing is...I finally got a job, so I haven't had all that much time on the computer. I work until 11 at night most of the time, so I go to bed when I get home.

Of course, I haven't had to work as much lately, so I can get back into spriting.

So...I got Newprofile001's request done in first since I haven't done that kind of request in a while.
fdgdgfdgd.gif

Hope they're alright. C:

Wow Meep, That is amazing. I have loved all the mugshots you have ever made. They... just blow me away and I mean that. I am glad that your back aswell because I have missed your artwork sssooo much!!

[glow=pink,2,300]Keep up with the awsome work Meep!![/glow]

Hi, Meep. I'd like to request two trainer sprites, please.
Sprite 1 Details:
Male
Medium-short white hair, a little bit messy
Bright green eyes, like lime green
Black t-shirt
White pants
White short socks, black shoes
If possible, I'd like to have two versions: one with a black baseball-style hat, one without

Sprite 2 Details:
Female
Long, white hair that curls at the end a little bit
Bright blue eyes
Black knee-length dress
Long white socks, black shoes
Two versions please: one with black baseball-style hat, one without

If you need a picture, these are simple sprites of the dude and the dudette. The original sprites do not belong to me. All I did was recolor them.
Oh, and I hope this isn't asking too much, but could you also make Platinum mugshots of them if they work out?
I looked at your work on the first page and I saw the Skitty/Azurill fusion, the Growlithe/Azurill fusion, and the scratch sprite kittens and I thought, "Whoa. These are the cutest things. EVER." Seriously, how do you make them so cute?! Oh, and the other stuff is simply amazing. Like, wow.

Remember me posting how I said I was gonna remake a couple sprites I had of my character Lily's parents? Well, I finally got them done.

So, here's the original sprites of Rose and Florian:
gfdfssdf.gif

And here are the redone sprites of Rose and Florian:
zcxczcxcxz.gif

I think I've greatly improved between the sprites, especially considering they were made around a year apart from each other.

Very nice and a huge improvement. I think the roses kind of sell it and give it that umph. I especially like the dress. It seems much better, imo.

Thanks you guys. I thought having them holding roses would be a good idea, since they're names are both flower based. :)

Also, I got POH!KEMON's request done:
sdffdsdfsds.gif

Hey Meep remember me..uhh maybe not its been a long time. Seems like your spriting skills got better anyways I would like a request, If so than I would like the Pokemon Trainer(Like the one in my avatar) as a Platinum Mugshot...

Here are AetherGlaceon's requests.
ffdsdsfdfs3.gif
ffdsdsfdfs4.gif

ffdsdsfdfs.gif
ffdsdsfdfs2.gif

I might try the mugshot another time. If I do, do you want them with or without the hat?