• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Just in case anyone was wondering I checked it out with the orignal artist before hand and everything is fine for usage for that peice as long as creditted which you shouldnt forget ot do next time Cartman.

Meep, I really do have to say this.

All your sprites, they're amazing. You're great at it, and I hope it's something you enjoy.

Thank you for the compliment Cody. I do enjoy making these sprites. They're fun.

Here are angeliistar's requests.
xcvcx2.gif
xcvcx.gif

Also, I did these last night, but I was too tired to post them.
ella-1.gif
lucas.gif

team2.gif
team.gif

Yay, I made sprites of Lucas and my character Ella in their twenties. I think it's kinda funny how I kept them at least slightly similar to their younger versions. I also did little team sohts of them with their starter pokemon. In my world, Lucas started with a Chimchar.

Haha, no problem. Though, after looking through some of your work again, I have to request.

Can you do the Meep rendition of this trainer sprite? Doggy Ears made it, and it'd be cool to see how you would make it. Aipom is neciscary, but it would be nice.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

You know, your sprites are awesome . By the way, i have a request. Can you please mix an Arceus, Aggron, Charizard, and infernape with a Garchomp Recolor? [glow=red,2,300][/glow] Thank you if you do. :)

Hello, Meep! I have to be honest, I only signed up on this site so that I could request you do a trainer sprite for me. I am part of an RPG on another site, and before it is finished and opens, I need a trainer sprite. I saw your work and I was awestruck at how good some of them come out to be. If it is possible, I would like you to make a trainer based off of this description (I hope that didn't sound too pushy. It is your choice to do this)

"Drake wears ragged-styled blue jeans. The kind that are new but look like they are worn out. They aren't baggy but they aren't skin tight. Around his waist is a light tan belt with a silver, bat-shaped belt buckle. On his feet always are white Vans. He wears a gray under armor shirt and over it a brown shirt/sweat shirt with a hood. It is thin, not too long, and has skinny sleeves. It buttons from the middle up but only two are actually buttoned, leaving the gray under armer visable at all times. And finally, on his head, is his black Fedora, which he wears about 80% of the time.
Unlike the ordinary trainer, Drake only wears five of his Pokeballs on his belt, all on the right side. His sixth Pokeball, which contains his starter, is always worn around his neck. He has a black string with a small magnet on the end. The Pokeball snaps on to the magnet and when he needs to thow it out, he can easily pull it off."
"His hair is long, with a slight natural curl/wave, which doesn't matter because he straightens it when he gets the chance, and reaches just past his shoulders in the back and almost passes his cheecks in the front. His hair also parts in the middle." (Dark brown, btw)

And as a small request, if it is possible I would like two seperate sprites. One with the fedora (it is a hat and it should look like this, just black: http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/regular/3/0/6/438306.jpg) and one sprite without the hat. Im not sure If I want it to have it.

I don't expect this immediately, and I am sorry if any of this sounded pushy. Your trainer sprites were amazing so I thought I would ask you.

Thank you in advanced!

EDIT: And I do realize sometimes people do not like to have their artwork in other places on the internet. If you make the sprite and don't want me to take it, I'll completely undestand. But if you do allow me to take it, full credit to you will be placed wherever the sprite may be.

Meep, you are doing great on all of these sprites, and I love them all, really.

I have two last requests. Ivan and Mia.
There's no rush. Do them anytime you feel.

Thank you soo much!

Sorry for being gone, but hey I got some good news. Got my computer back so now I can get on more often!

Also, I got a couple requests done.

Cartman-
willow.gif

Cody-
rawr.gif

I was wondering if you'd mind doing one of those platinum mugshots for Reynald.

You don't have to but I'd like it.

Just to let everyone know, for some reason all the e went to é in my first post, so instead of the photobucket link having pokemon in it, it said pokémon and messed all my sprites.

I did fix that though and all my my sprites are on the first post. It also expalins what happened there too. So if anyone got a sprite from me and didn't save to their computer, look for it on the front page and save it please because I don't know if it will happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Celadon

Hi Meep!
I have seen your thread. Your sprites are just amazing. The shading on them is just perfect.
I like your custom trainers very much. Your mugshots look great, too.
Your scratch sprites look wonderful.

Keep up the good work! :)

Aww, Saturn's Toxicroak loves him! x3
saturn.gif

Stupid shading, how I hate trying to figure you out.
Anyways, last night I was browsing through Deviantart last night and found a base, and decided to make a doll. And that's what came out.

I don't know why I like him so much, I just do. .__.

The base was the Zomb3h :base: by wish04 on Deviantart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't worry people, I'm gonna get started on the requests again!

Hey Meep, can you make me a mug(Platinum and/or normal, doesn't matter) of the attachment. (Credit goes to Doggy-ears)

I appreciate it.

-Kruk

[attachment deleted by admin]

I can't tell you how much I love mine. I think waiting for it makes me like it even more. Thank you so much.
Now, I need to ask you permission of this. Will it be OK with you if I used this as my trainer sprite on another RPG forum for my character if I place credit for you? Or is that something you really dont want? I've just been needing a trainer sprite for a while and I love what you did with it.

Aww, Saturn's Toxicroak loves him! x3
saturn.gif

Stupid shading, how I hate trying to figure you out.
I don't know why I like him so much, I just do. .__.

Same. =D I love him for no reason at all.
Yet, he has a female japanese voice actor. Which amuses me. Which is why his voice in the japanese anime sounds weird XD

That's a cute image =D
Especially Saturn's expression.
You could've kept his signature hair up, and put toxicroak in the middle.
Why the &nbsp:?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey meep is back...
I was wondering if you could make a platinum sprite for me of my trainer
aero-1.png

except lime green instead of the blue
(I think you have a lot of requests backed up so i can wait for it...)

Hey Meep, not sure how far back in the line I am, but whenever you can, do you think you can make D/P/Pt overworlds of this character?

anjy2.png

Usually, I'm good at these, but this one is too tricky for me. :p

Hey Meep, not sure how far back in the line I am, but whenever you can, do you think you can make D/P/Pt overworlds of this character?

anjy2.png

Usually, I'm good at these, but this one is too tricky for me. :p
Holy crow, another one did it.

No because you used my Ella sprite without asking.

Now I'm kinda peeved.

I have to say Meep, you have a lot of nice sprites, and it's awesome that you do so many requests. I guess I came by to offer up a bit of critique and stuff. This isn't to say you need it or anything, just figured I should give back to the community and help out a bit. Well I didn't know what to comment on. I didn't feel like commenting on requests, so I just went to your first post and kind of picked out a few things that were the last few in a couple of sections.

A very nice sprite. He looks very smug and confident. I think the legs are a tad bit to the right though, almost as if he is pelvic thrusting XD. The shirt I think is a tad too dark, but this may just be because of the contrast with the brighter pants. The hat seems a tad weird, I guess because I can't tell fully where it ends and the hair begins. Arms and chest seem just a little flat also, at least comparitive to the pants, shoulder sleeves, and all that stuff.
Another very well done sprite. I have to say I can't really find any problems, or anything all that obvious. The right leg (our right) seems to have a problem below the knee. Legs could maybe be a bit shorter or a longer skirt.

Trainer sprites aren't quite my thing, splices are though. I have to say though this splice really is impressive. Flaws on it are very minimal and are just silly errors. On the tufts of hair on the tail, some borders are red instead of purple. I don't quite like how the tuft on the head is, the border mainly. I don't know how I would go about fixing it though, so I guess you made it the best way I can think of. The splice overall really feels like it is it's own Pokemon.

Ice Raichu is quite a cutey, although I guess I have a soft spot for Raichus. Again minimal amount of things like errors. The top left ear is missle a border kind of. Shading on the tail has the right idea, but I think it needs just a bit more to it in someway, something is off. Perhaps more curve or shape to the shading itself.

I had a hard time with seeming Tokicroaks hand. Also I find the hook on it a little hard to see also. I find the shading isn't bad at all either. The very soft colors and all on the face seems a tad too cutesy/feminine for Satrun, yet at the same time it matches due to style, and the fact that Saturn doesn't look all that manly either :p.

Well I guess that's all I'll do for now. I guess if there was anything you ever wanted in specific you wanted critique, I suppose I could come back and do so. If I was at all overly nitpicky or a little harsh on anything, I apologize. Sorry that this has been so long, but I didn't want to disappoint or anything. Hope I in some way helped you, you are a very good spriter, and I look forward to seeing more work from you.

I have a few requests for when you get to them. I have these two sprites, the first one needs touching up, better shading, and stuff, the second one needs the 'R' added, if you could.

Heroine1.png

Rubysprite.png

Hey
i was wondering if you have some spare time if you could please make a platinum sprite like this http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm312/Wolfnoid/randomtrainer.png
thanks in advance

Hi

Is it possible for you to make me a trainer sprite of Morrison from the show? The colors and size should fit with FR/LG games.

Thanks in advance

It's been a while hasn't it. Well, I haven't been on much lately; been on another site trying to get art of various characters of mine.

But! I'll try and post more often. I don't really have much in the way of updates, but I have a sprite I made.
me.gif

So yeah, this is basically what I'd look like if I were a trainer in a pokemon game. :3

Also, old sprites that I plan on revamping.
gfdfssdf.gif

These two are my character Lily's parents, Florian and Rose. All three of them have a name relating to a flower, just because I needed a name for her dad and found that I liked Florian as a name. :p

So, I'll get to looking at the requests that have been posted, and Jappio, thank you for your critiques on some of my works. I like when people post helpful things for me.

Wow, Meep, I'm sorry it's been so long since I visited.

A lot of your pictures aren't visible the last couple posts, but the first post and the posts I can see the sprites are amazing.

That doll is really cute, I love it lots.

hey your sprites are awesome and so r your mugshots and i was wondering whenever u have time if u could make a platinum mugshot of this trainer its the trainer whose hair i used from 1 of your sprites
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/shocker24_2007/?action=view&current=tr1.png