• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

I just want to say what a great job you've been doing. All of the requests (and many others) you've done just look so natural. They flow and seem so real (if that makes any sense). Sorry 'bout you're computor, I remember trying to get rid of the virus ours had. *shutters* Good luck with that! ^_^"

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I got sick last weekend and just got to feeling better.

I finished Charles Legend's request.
meh.gif
thank you verry much Meep, sorry for my late reply.

~Carles Legend

Meep is it possible to get a platinum mug shot of the character in my sig? And if you can't right now it's fine, I understand how obnoxious viruses are.

Please and thank you

hi im a newbie to this forum nd i was wondering if u could make me a platinum mugshot of my sprite :p
platinumspritedontstealkr4.png
please :)
BTW i love ur work i really like handsome's sprite

Heya! Just like to say I just ADORE your sprite work! I'm a spriter myself, but not a very good one.

And this one:
Untitled-2.png
Is just too amazing for words. My favorite of the ones you've made by far.

And if it isn't any trouble, is it possible to request a Platinum Mugshot of my trainer in my sig? If you do it, thanks in advance!

P

Pokepok

Hi meep!
I really like your sprites, they look really nice!

Listen, can you please make a platinum mugshot of the guy in my Trainer Card(only the boy, not the girl)?Make the eyes bright and blue please!
(make it on that bug E4 guy)

Thanks in advance! :)

P.S.: please make it transparent.

G

Glaceon678

Hi Meep, nice sprites!!! I would like to make a request.

Could you please make the girl on this image as a sprite:
http://bakugan.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/runo.jpg
thanks!

Hey Meep,

Those requests that you are doing are looking great, and I see that you have some sprites from Pokemon Platinum.
I'd like to try those out, if you dont' mind, could you tell me where you found the original sprites? THe running intros and the mugshots too.

Thanks a bunch, ~4pikachu4

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hahah... I never come to this board anymore, but I had check out the wizard behind Cody and Jeydis' current avatars (I love them both). Looks like I haven't replied here since last February... So much awesomeness since. I'm very tempted now to place a few requests, but that can wait until another time (when I'm feeling less lazy and can give some proper descriptions). Even so, you've got some quality sprite work going here, Meep. That first post in this thread is a really neat collection to look at. Keep up the fantastic job :)

P

Pokepok

Meep, I too would like to delete my request for the same reasons as Aura. You already had too many requests without mine.

Keep up the good work, though. :)

Brilliant work Meep!

I've used your Lugia Cosplay Trainer in a Trainer Card, I am sure you won't mind at all, and I have gave credit.

Lunarie.png

Not really sure, last I heard she got viruses like a month ago. Don't know if she got them removed so maybe this is a dead thread???

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Just because Meep hasn't posted in a while doesn't mean her thread is dead. She has a lot of requests, plus the virus could have caused all sorts of trouble. I'm sure she'll update/inform us when she's back ^^

Just had a good old browse through your work, Meep, and it is amazing! I love your fusions and your scratched sprites are incredible. I look forward to seeing more in the future. Good luck with that virus!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've been on here. I don't have access to a computer very often right now because mine's still got that virus in it. I'm using my mom's laptop right now, but I can't get on it all too much since she isn't home a lot.

Willabsol, I'd prefer you not use them because I'm planning on using them for a project I going to do eventually. Chronos, I guess it's alright if you give me credit for the sprite.

I'll flip through the requests and get working on them right now!

hey meep long time no see...

If you have the time i have a new request
just pm me if you can do it...

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Meep, *takes deep breath* thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou-

I should stop now. I am so sorry I've been away so long. The Platinum mugshots are amazing!

However, do you think you can lengthen the hair of Alex a bit? If you cannot, I don't mind, but it would be nice.

Meep! You're alive!

And since I stupidly made it so my request is void, I'd like to resay my request.

Mugshot of
Haileysprite.gif
if possible, please?

Edit: I got the post that matches the days of the year in this thread. \m/

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
can i make a request of a platinum mugshot girl with brown let down hair, with blu eyes, red lips, a hibiscus flower in her hair, purple eyeliner, a purple dress with arm straps and a buneary/eevee on her shoulder.

if its to much leave out the buneary/eevee

thanks buneary-boy1996 :) :)

Alrighty,
So I know you're really backed up with requests (that's what it looks like), but I have two that I would really like for you to do ^-^

1. An Icy Raichu.. Be creative, anyway you can make it "icy" and make it look cool, try it. I'm sure it'll be sick!
2. Espeon/Flareon combo.. I was thinking about a Pyrokenetic Pokemon made out of those two, so use that as an idea. =D

Thanks Meep!

I'm back! I wasn't on much because it was the holiday season and I was with the family, and didn't really have time to get on the laptop.

I got a couple requests done.

Haileyvoir-
fsdsdsf.gif

Rain teh Tigurr Tamer- 1.
sffsddsffsd.gif

dfsdfsdsf2.gif
dfsdfsdsf.gif

I made two versions for your second request Rain because I didn't know whether you would like the little fires or not.

I'll get to everyone else's requests as soon as possible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to Shado, I use the official Platinum mugshots as bases and edit them a lot, but sometimes I have to scratch parts of the mug so it will match the request. Like Haileyvoir's for instance, I had to scratch one of the eyes because the Cynthia mug only has one eye showing because of her bang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I made my first pixel art!
xZxXdsf.gif

I scratched the whole thing and I'm fairly proud of it. It's of my OC Sadie. I admit that I can't do backgrounds or trees and grass worth anything, and I think the Budew looks kinda funny.

I got a little sidetracked and didn't do any requests because I felt that I had to do some other things for my character Sadie.

sadie-1.gif

I made two more sprites for Sadie because of the new Platinum sprites and I was looking at other peoples' sprites.

sadiemugshot.gif

I also made a mugshot of her because it was fairly easy to edit Maylene's mug.

sadiefrlg.gif
sadiedp.gif

Then I made fr/lg and d/p style ows for her because I like the fr/lg stlye and because she's basically a d/p character.

And also, I' glad that Haileyvoir and Rain like their requests.