• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Alright, I'll do DayU and gtab's IAWW requests, but please no one else request these until I'm done with them, okay? I don't wanna get completely swamped by them.

I strayed from requests a little... ^.^;

loporeon.gif

I don't know what I was thinking with this one...

Alright, now I'll get back to those requests!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm worried that I find that little guy really cute O_o I want to hug it...

Great fusion, it fits together perfectly! Weird, but cute ^^

Your work is [shadow=red,left]AMAZING![/shadow] I was wondering if you could make me a sprite, please?

You could use Brendan's or your third sprite's base:

Hair: Dark Brown.

Eyes: Brown.

Clothing: Dark blue jeans and overlapping shirts (Short over long). I'll leave the colors up to you since i'm bad at that. :(

Extras: If it's ok, could you make a drawstring backpack or normal backpack beside him, please? (Prefer the color black or green, please)

I KNOW this is a pain in the butt but if you could do this, then you are my hero!!! Thanks! :)

Alright, here's gtab's request.
dfgfdgffgf.gif

And DayU, I tried to do your IAWW request for you, but I just can't get it to look right. I will still do your OW request though.

I've gotta say, you're quite the spriter, Meep. Your sprites are truly excellent, but I guess you realized that from all the requests. :D Your shading is also terrific, yet I'm not sure how those IAWW sprites look before someone edits them, so I've no idea if your shading is added, or if it's unchanged, but they look quite epic. xD

Two thumbs up, on all of your sprites. And, at the Golden Sun thing, you are even more win than the spriting makes you. :DD

Thank you Arte. I just have a question, what do you mean by the Golden Sun thing? I'm just a little confused by it.

And here's Jay's OWs.
sdddssdds.gif

sdfsdfdsffsd.gif

Hope they're alright.

Thank you Arte. I just have a question, what do you mean by the Golden Sun thing? I'm just a little confused by it.
Oh, sorry, I was referring to you talking about being distracted by Golden Sun a few pages back. xD You said that you'd gotten back into them, and that GS and GS: LA were your favorite games. Those games are made of win, and so I said that. ;D

And I'm reaffirming the fact that your sprites are epic by staring at those OWs and thinking how amazingly terrific they are; and they're scratched, thereby increasing said amazingly terrific points by a lot. :D

Oh ok then! Thank for the compliments on my OWs, and yes, the Golden Sun series is amazingly awesome.

Jeydis, I'll do the OWs after I get through with the other two requests.

Hey,Meep43.

It's me,Ryousha :\,hopefully you remember O.o.

Anyway could you make FR/LG styled OW's and a battle sprite?

out this person?
FubataTsukasa.png

Thanks

Hey could you do a OW for
dptr194.png
. But instead wearing a black button shirt over a green tank top with the first few buttons undone to reveal the green.

i see you have a lot of sprite-ing to do but when you have some time i have an IAWW request for you just pm me when you have the time and ill send you the sprite...

After being for a week because of some stupid event on another website I go to, I've come back.

I got Jeydis' request done.
ludicolo.gif

And I did a little something for myself to get me back into spriting.

gscazurill.gif
gscazurillshiny.gif

I scratched a gsc style azurill. The ears bother me a little.

Gah, I've been so lazy lately...

Tsukasa, can you find me a better reference for that sprite you posted so I can do that request. It just doesn't have enough detail.
:o man you wsome stuff make a awsome can u make a part feraligatr part charizard?plz. ;D
And you, I'll consider your request when you ask politely and in proper english. I can barely understand what you're asking.

Say meep43, I like your work, anyways when you have the time could you Please make a custom Trainer
for me?

Name: Vash the Stampede From Trigun.
Description:
25 year old looking
White-Gold Spiky Hair (mid langh)
Red lab coat
blak Shirt underneath
black pants
some shoes
brown gloves
other: glasses earing, and of course his gun ;)

~Charles Legend

Oh, and if it's not too late, can you make it R/S/E style? Thanks and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I love your sprites, by the way.

I got a request, but I'll wait untill the requests aren't piling (possible pilling? I don't know -_-') up like my dirty laundry...

Back to the sprites, I have nothing to critiuque you on because I'm not that great of a spriter myself...So great sprites Meep!

Alrighty, I got Buglord and Max's request done.

Buglord-
ows-2.gif

Max_434-
max.gif

RAWR, Edit: I didn't want to post again because I just did 20 minutes ago, so I'll just put my stuff in with this post.

aika.png
moira.png
flora.png

Rawr, a few trainer sprites I made. The second and third one are based off of video game characters. Cookie for you if you know who.

Awsome Meep, simply awsome. Yes I'm uncreative with my word choices and you could consider that spamming if you wanted to.

I've got a request: Could you do an OW of this guy:
untitled1-1.png

I don't want you to go out of your way to do it, but if you want that's fine by me! :D

Hi Meep, it's been a while since I've been in here, I'm sorry for not posting.

Um, on the last page -- LOVE the scratched Ludicolo and Azurill. They are both SUPER cute, great job on those.

Sorry, don't know the video game characters, though. I would google them, only it would be pointless seeing as I don't even know which game they are from, lol.

Keep up the awesome work, Meep.

Thanks pika! Scratch sprites take me a while to do, especially the OWs since they're so small.

So, sorry I haven't been around lately. I started band camp last week and it doesn't leave me with a lot of free time either. And it doesn't help that I'm starting school next Tuesday. Ah well...at least I got one request done.

Here's Master Dawn's request.
fdsfdsfds.gif

Wow, you're talented Meep, I LOVE the Tracey Sketchit sprite. I'd also like to request a trainer sprite. It would be like the one you made of Riley, but with an olive-colored hat, blonde hair, a black jacket, and blue jeans. Thanks! :)