• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Here's gtab x3's request.
sss.gif

Alright, here's a bunch of things I made for another one of my characters, Emma Bryant, who is Ella's older sister.
sdfsdfsd.gif

I had trouble finding the right pose for her, but I think it turned out well.
sfdffdsdf.gif
dssdffsddsf.gif

I did both D/P and FR/LG style OWs because I had already started the D/P ones when I did the FR/LG ones.
dgdfgd.gif
gfdfdgf.gif

I was bored and did a Ranger sprite of her, then made a Ranger style team shot.

I gotta tell ya, it wasn't easy, but I got your request done asiankid5.
shayminskyform.gif

I think it turned out alright. Hope ya like it.

I have a request. (Sorry if I'm bothering you.)

I was hoping you could do a sprite for my fanfic character. She's an Espeonmorph called Asami. (Do you do pokemorphs? If not, then you can stop reading this if you'd like...)

Name: Asami

Hair: Long and the same color as her fur, a light lavender. (Look at an Espeon.)

Eyes: The same deep violet as an Espeon's except human-like.

Body: She is covered in short lavender fur like an Espeon's.

Extras: She has an Espeon tail, an Espeon's jewel, and an Espeon ears. Also, she has the two tuffs that appear under an Espeon's ears.

Clothing: When battling she either wears a black ninja-like suit, a cloak (I prefer you don't use this one), or nothing at all. (Don't look at me like that! She is a pokemorph with fur!) But when going to formal events, even though she hates it, she wears a dress the same color as an Espeon's jewel.

If you do make her could you put Mewtwo standing beside her? She'd be about to his chest. (He is 6'7.) Last time I asked for this to someone on fanfiction she made Mewtwo shorter than Asami, so I didn't take the sprite. (She was okay with it though because she liked the idea.)

Wow you have alot of requests here, haha. But if it isnt too much trouble could i get an overworld of my character??
guitarist-1.png

if that's too hard a mugshot would be cool. ;D thanks

Alright, here are Teh Purple One and asiankid5's sprites.

Purple-
dfdfd.gif

Hope they look alright.

asian-
wallace.gif

I actually had to scratch most of this sprite because Wallace is so skinny.

thanks for the sprite! do you mind me to do some editing to it? thanks again! oh and may i request i another trainer ok,

-female
-black ponytail it is long like reaches to shoulders
-grey track pants
-purple belt
-purple shoes
-holding pokeball
- red top
and yellow necklace

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMG, Shiny's actually requesting? Of course. I need someone to do this, since I'm too lazy to sprite it myself, plus I think you're a better spriter than me. Anyways, I request... for a trainer!

She has black, a bit past shoulder-length hair, with a single lock died blonde. She has a white, long-sleeved t-shirt with a pink star in the middle, and the sleeves are pink as well. Her pants are also pink, with a white line running down each side. Her shoes are white. Oh, and her pants are NOT shorts.

A variation of her clothing would be that everything that's pink is replaced by blue. And, if you can purple glasses on here, that would be great. Thanks.

BTW, she's about 12 years old.

Alrighty, I'll get working on gtab x3 and Shiny's request, and I'll fix asiankid5's.

And, devamps of a Ralts. My first try.

R/B/Y-
dsfdsf.gif

G/S/C-
dsfdsf2.gif

Wow love it just what i wanted!
i have my final, request too!

this is a teenager
hair like this: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/hair.png but blond
black boots, vertical white and red striped miny skirt slightly larger than dawn's, black tang top and baggy sleeves on arm that are up to her elbow coloured green.

thanks in advance!

and sorry if you feel angry that i am requesting again, I promise that i won't bug you for a while xd

I don't mind you requesting gtab. :)

Here's your request.
fdsfsdfds.gif

I tried on the arm sleeves, but they just wouldn't come out right.

May I request an IAWW of this guy without the sword?

jasonart4.png

Wearing no shirt underneath his white one and Blonde highlights in his fringe like this?

[Image removed by Pixeity, for Eclipse had no permission to use a custom made for Yoshimitsu for himself.]

eclipsetect.png

Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm not very good at doing those Jay. I've only done a couple and they were mostly just recolors.

I'm sorry I can't help you there... :(