• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Magpie's Trade Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
'Bout time I got me one of these!

Looking for

666.png
Vivillon Patterns
(Meadow) (Polar) (Tundra) (Continental) (Garden) (Elegant) (Icy Snow) (Modern) (Marine) (Archipelago) (High Plains) (Sandstorm) (River) (Monsoon) (Savanna) (Sun) (Ocean) (Jungle) (Poke Ball*Trade agreed)

Offering

(Garden) (Meadow) (Elegant) (Modern) (Marine) (Continental)

Friend Code: 3024-5774-0408

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh wow, really? :')

I have a shiny Eevee I can give you in return if you'd like? The Poke Ball Vivillon is pretty special!

Or, if you only have one I'd feel a bit mean taking it... so we could just trade and trade back if you'd prefer. That way the pattern will go in my 'Dex and you aren't losing your Pokemon :)

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That'd be great! Polar is my favourite ♥

I'll be around for most of this afternoon/evening on and off I believe, or tomorrow evening if we don't cross paths tonight :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That should be fine, I think that's 1am GMT and I'm usually still awake so I'll make sure not to nod off xD

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Oh wow, really? :')

I have a shiny Eevee I can give you in return if you'd like? The Poke Ball Vivillon is pretty special!

Or, if you only have one I'd feel a bit mean taking it... so we could just trade and trade back if you'd prefer. That way the pattern will go in my 'Dex and you aren't losing your Pokemon :)

I'd love the shiny Eevee in return, please :D if you don't mind parting with it and all ^^

I'll give it to you when I see you, unless you wanted it sooner. :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It's all yours ♥ Do you want it naming or anything? :)

We can trade when we see each other, it'll be nice to do a trade locally xD

Magpie i can give you an archipielago vivillon i just have to catch and train a scatterbug and if its not a problem i would like an elegant pattern vivillon ^^.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Magpie i can give you an archipielago vivillon i just have to catch and train a scatterbug and if its not a problem i would like an elegant pattern vivillon ^^.
That'd be awesome! :D An Elegant Pattern is all yours whenever you're ready :)

Lol I use them for shiny training its pretty use full ^^! Thanks again for giving me your FC i have a shiny aipom and an infinite supply of lucky eggs thanks to you XD!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
It's all yours ♥ Do you want it naming or anything? :)

I haven't got a nickname in mind, but if you have a name you're welcome to nickname it. Makes it that little bit more special if it's named, but not too fussed either way. ^^