• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mages RP

I have four different Arcs to play out, which one do you want to do

• Coronation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missions

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Separate Paths

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • World War

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axlandor, a Continent of nine Kingdoms, The northern Kingdom, ruled by King Jun, is more of a merchant kingdom, the Southern Kingdom, Ruled by Queen Amara, an agriculture economy, The Eastern Kingdom, Ruled by The Masked King, it's known for its gem mines, and the Western Corridor, known for its cloth, ruled by Queen Annie. The four Rulers are currently allied, we'll see about that in the RP. There is also the Central Kingdom, ruled by a Couple as Co-rulers, and are neutral to all other Kingdoms. Then there are the Corridors, Each one connects the central Kingdom to the rest of the Kingdoms. In the Northern Corridor, King Brandon rules the corridor and Melinda as the Archmage, it is situated between The Central and Northern Kingdoms, sends cargo through to the Northern Kingdom. The Southern Corridor, ruled by King Andrew and Alyssa is the Archmage, The Western Corridor is ruled by Queen Melanie and Johann is the Archmage, and the Eastern Corridor, where your characters will start, is Ruled by Queen Sophia and Logan is the Archmage.

Character Sheet for RP is as Follows

Name:

Sexuality:

Height:

Physical Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality:

Familiar: (Please no Dragons, summoning a dragon in this type is very rare, and the character is a guaranteed Archmage, common Familiars are usually cats, dogs, rats, snakes, and other small animals.)

Defensive Summon: (Bulky creatures, such as Trolls, Bears, and other creatures, you should Explain why if possible.)

Offensive Summon: (Common Summons include small Carnivorous Dinosaurs, small Dragons, and other creatures, You should explain why if possible.)

Element: (There are many different types of Mages, so there are a lot of different kinds of Elements, examples are Fire, water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Weather, Power, and almost anything you could come up with, you should Explain the element if it's not common.)

Ranking: (Apprentice, Journeyperson, Team Captain, Archmage, Elder Mage (An Elder Mage is on the all kingdom council of Mages), Supreme Elder Mage, (The head of the Council of Mages.) All of your characters are supposed to be in the lower three Ranks (Apprentice, Journeyperson, and Team Captain.))

Crush: (This May happen Later in the RP.)

Signet: (Only on Team Captain or Higher Ranking Characters).

Other: Put "Cow" in this spot if you understand this Character Sheet.

Accepted Characters:

Last edited:
@EmoKitty21 One per Category, and you can use any creature, With a few exceptions, but you should explain why you are using that creature, like the back story of how the creature came to be as the character's summon.

@PlayfulFox47 The creatures listed in familiars are for All ranks, and Apprentices will get opportunities to get theirs during the RP, if you don't have an idea.

Here are my Examples

Name: Logan Maverick
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'11"
Physical Appearance: He is of a Slim build and has scars from fighting a Storm Troll.
Clothing: He wears sliver robes with a hood, armor pieces randomly placed, gauntlets and boots. Brown-blonde hair with silver eyes.
Personality: He is serious, protective, and isn't afraid to show his power.
Familiar: Adult Blue Dragon, Voltnir (See Rank for Explanation.)
Offensive Summon: Contained Magical Overload, Eclipse
Defensive Summon: Strollkar, King of the Storm Trolls.
Element: Lightning
Ranking: Archmage of the Eastern Corridor (Hence the Dragon, he is this high for an important reason later in the story.)
Crush: Alaina Silver.
Signet: Royal Signet of the Eastern Corridor, which is a circle with a cursive 'E' inscribed. It has a yellow background.
Other: Cow

And the Apprentice

Name: Mia Jeffrey
Height: 4'2"
Sexuality: Unknown, will find out in RP.
Physical Appearance: Like a ten year old girl, she is small, even for her age. Brown hair and green eyes.
Clothing: Wears a loose dress, blue in color, and some armor under the dress, and boots.
Familiar: Silvershine Kitten (Ice elememted cat.)
Defensive Summon: Eventually A possessed Shield.
Offensive Summon: Eventually A possessed sword.
Element: Ice
Ranking: Apprentice
Crush: Unknown
Signet: Logan's

Basically it is a branch of light-based magic. However, it focuses more on stuff like stars and the moon. They are also known for navagating. Their magic power is based on the lunar cycle, full moon giving the most while new they have very little power. They are also more powerful at night.

Name: Stella Nightwatcher

Sexuality: Staight

Height: 4'5

Physical Appearance: Long black hair with grey eyes, Stella is slender and has a thin face.

Clothing: a purple robe with a white rope tied around her waist. She wears brown boots

Personality: Stella is a quiet individual who places a lot of effort into becoming an arch-mage, which is her goal. She is easily irritated. She loves the night sky.

Familiar: Astral Fox

Defensive Summon: Will be Celestial Bear

Offensive Summon: Will be Celestial Dragon (small). She won't be able to access this for a long while though.

Element: Lunar

Crush: N/A

Signet: N/A

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Here we go!
Name: Arron Kitt
Height: 5”75’
Physical Appearance: He has short, straight, orange hair, and black eyes. He has tanned skin, and has freckles.
Clothing: He wears a long black robe with sliver thread holding it together, a dark orange t-shirt, and navy blue jeans.
Personality: Protective, ambitious, risk taker, and shy.
Familiar: A fox (If thats not OK then a dog.)
Defensive Summon: A black bear. I chose a bear for his because bears are very good mothers and protecters, Arron’s parents never loved him so this is something I think would be good for someone who needs a loving parent.
Offensive Summon: A small orange dragon. I really don’t know why, it suits his appearance I guess…
Element: Fire
Crush: No one, yet…
Other: Arron’s parents never loved him or even care about him.
Also….. A Cow goes “Moo moo moo moo”…..I will show myself the door…

HECK YEAH IMA JOIN.

Name: Razan Takanawa

Height: 6'0"

Physical Appearance: Razan is a tall man with naturally white hair that is almost always slicked back. He wears white robes to match it. He is fairly attractive, but he hasn't really had the time for anyone, all of them who ARE interested in him are girls from rich families, and he happens to HATE that type. Anyways....
If y'all want, I have a picture of him, just ask.

Clothing: Wears white robes all the time, and finds it a pain to clean blood out of them.

Personality: Razan is usually a very friendly person, spends time alone planning things, and is a very hard worker. However, some of the only times that he ever gets serious is when someone asks about his backstory, or someone he cares about deeply is in grave danger. His backstory is pretty dark, and yes, I have it planned out. He only shares it with those he gets close to.

Familiar: Hawk. He can't seem to summon any others for some reason, but doesn't pay attention. Razan named that bird himself, calling it, " Spartacus"

Element: You know it. The OG weather mage from the StromBreakers. It's OBVIOUSLY weather element.

Ranking: Team Captain

Crush: None yet, but there WILL be one

Signet: Razan's signet is a scorpion with a crossbones symbol on it. His team name is Silent Strike, or S.S. for short. When asked why a scorpion he replies, "If we hit em' without them knowing, we already have the advantage don't we?"

Other: Only after was the cow K.O'd by Sans from smash did the cow be sent into orbit, and then proceeded to jump over the moon.

(I never really agreed to anything...)
Okay, so let me walk this though with you in a PM, ok? I'll go through with you to help you make characters in the future.

Here is my character let me know if their is anything that needs to be changed. Also I have a question, do you think that Sable could join Jason's team even though he is a leader. I feel that Sable would be a good addition since I would rather him be a more of a scout or assassin type of character.

Name: Sable Cromwell
Sexuality: Gay
Height: 5'3
Physical Appearance: Sable is very pale, which is offset by his white hair and black eyebrows. His eyes are a dark pink that seem to have a fire in them. His hair is long and comes down past his shoulders. It is very straight and his bangs almost cover his left eye. He has a few piercings, one in his right eyebrow, in his left nostrel, and spider bites his right lower lip. In his ears he has gauges that look to be made of a bright pink crystal, next to them higher in his ear you will find a bar that goes from the side of his ear to the top, and studs that travel up to that point. All the piercings seem to be made of rose gold or the pink crystal. His ears are pointed which is an ode to his elven father. Along his arms he has various tattoos which he was born with thanks to his mother. It is a collection of different vines and plants. Sable has a slim build that most would call skinny. Though he does have a bit of tone to him enough to show some abs along his small stomach.

Clothing: Sable does not wear the traditional robes that others wear. He has a bit of a different style to his clothing. It looks more like a set of amour then a set of robes, but that is mainly for the work he does. He tends to do more field work that requires him to move more freely then in a robe. The outfit consists of a leather jacket over a light purple shirt, and a pair of leather pants and combat boots with white roses painted on them. For more formal occasions he will wear a pastel pink robe that has baby blue and white cloud like designs on it. It will be belted with a metal belt at the waist it looks to be vines that have a crystal sheen to them.

Personality: Sable is very direct and will tell the truth no matter what. Being harsh sometimes give give him a cold exterior, but that does not mean that he can not be kind. Something that pulls at his heartstrings are animals, and Sable will help when he can. You will often find Sable in the forest with a book up in a tree reading. He spends hours in the forest and enjoys being with nature.

Familiar: A large 50 point white deer. Sable has always had a connection to the forest, and it showed when it was time to summon his familiar. The large deer is said to protect the forests that reside around the kingdoms.

Defensive Summon: Large snowy white Argentavis. (Giant Eagle.) Sable is someone who would rather stop a fight before it begins. He would be someone who would rather scout ahead and be more on the move then in the middle of battle.

Offensive Summon: A Crystal Phoenix. The Phoenix is a representation of his element. It embodies new beginnings and the rebirth that is possible with his element.

Element: Balence. Sable is able to use Light and Darkness. He is able to blend into shadows, summon dark weapons, see better in the dark, form large tenderals out of shadow with darkness. With the light side of his element he is able to heal, create weapons out of light, shields himself and others, and create small illusions out of light.

Ranking: Team Captain.

Crush: NA.

Signet: It is a glowing phoenix that curls around a blooming white rose.

Other: Cow. His mother is a wood nymph that had befriended a elf and ended up falling in love and having Sable.

Status
Not open for further replies.