• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mages RP

I have four different Arcs to play out, which one do you want to do

• Coronation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missions

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Separate Paths

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • World War

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Nis had to wait for the rest, because of course the captain had to forget someone.
Nis' facial expression:
IMG_20191119_120314.jpg

Was thinking one of the less relevant kingdoms in the RP gets the Sanguine Empire essentially summoned on top of it, wiping it out near instantly and the Blood Corruption will begin to slowly spread across the world, drawing them into the Blood Pulse

That bigger plot aside , is there room for some evil demon characters? they're more demon anthros than anything. Or do you prefer everyone on the same side? I can swing a character that way too

Will add her apprentice equivalents depending on how this goes.

Name: Wite (pronounced white)
Sexuality: Any
Height: 5'6"
Race: Ascended Sanguine Wolf

Physical Appearance: Humanoid in appearance, but is an anthropomorphic grey and white wolf with digitigrade legs (kind of a furry) hourglass shaped, slender, athletic and seductive as female demons are. Her face, neck, chest, forearms, inner upper arms, belly, the insides of her ears, and the underside of her tail consists of white fur, while her back, the outer points of her face, back and sides of her ears, shoulders, sides, and tail are covered in a darker grey. The sclera of her eyes are a deep blood red, with silvery white irises and vertical stilted pupils. she has heavy black mascara and eyeliner accenting her already long eyelashes (unknown if this is actually makeup or not). Her hair is huge, unkempt. and voluminous, the color of snow, most of it swept back with feathered layers. The exception being a large sheet of hair that is swept to the left of her face slightly covering her left eye, the rest of her hair hangs down to just over her tail eventually ending into a single primary point with several other shorter points ending earlier. Her tail is longer and bushier than normal, and her right upper fang appears to be gold and her lower left fang looks to be made of silver, each of these have very intricate designs engraved onto them.

Clothing: A raggedy dark bluish grey crop top that hangs off both shoulders and exposing her belly, black fingerless gloves, and a black long loose gypsy skirt that with a hole in the back for her tail to poke through that hangs very low and very loosely off her hip. She wears a black spiked collar bearing the seal of the Sanguine Demon God. Her right ear is pierced with three rings, two gold and a silver in the middle, and her left ear twice, a singular gold and silver ring.

Personality: Cruel, and manipulative, she cares little to none at all about the life of others that are not her kin, life is cheap, blood is free....

Familiar: Shadow Kraken, like a regular Kraken but not restricted to the water and is a type of demon beast with many many more regenerating tentacles of varying sizes, can phase through solid objects to grab stuff and drag them to either their mouth or into the realm of origin, in this case the Sanguine Empire. Wite can also just summon the Shadow Kraken's tentacles though a portal.

Defensive Summon: None, since Sanguinary magic heals, regenerates, and rejuvenates the user. Their offense is their defense.

Offensive Summon: Sanguinary Hell Hounds, not really a singular summon but packs and packs of them, their attacks will draw out unusual amounts of blood from the wound and infect the victim with Blood Plague. Blood Plague will cause the wound to continuously bleed and not close until the plague is cured. Curing the plague is not hard, but doing it while a pack of Sanguinary Hell Hounds is attacking and chasing is not exactly easy since they are drawn to fresh blood.

Element: Blood and Demonic

Ranking: Demon Lord of the Sanguine Empire (Archmage equivalent in the Demon ranks)

Crush: Nope

Signet: Seal of the Sanguine Demon God, back to back K, turned on its side with a line along the bottom connecting the diagonal lines.

MISSING MY COW UHOH

Last edited:
@Cmeriwether
So, roughly in you mind, does Logan summon her trying to make pact by beating her but things don't go as planned and he basically just releases a Demon Lord into the world? lol

Just wondering about a rough outline, interesting to see how the events lead up, I'll be reading the RP until then :)

My plan was that the rivaling love interest, Grover, summons her in an attempt to try and defeat Logan, but fails to control her, causing her to try and find a way to stop Logan, but, unfortunately, your character is summoned in the Western Corridor, which is dealing with a Grim Reaper case, and has an experienced Archmage.

lol talk about a whoopsie.

Wite is an Archmage equivalent too but I guess getting summoned she will have to be a good puppy for a little while and play nice, seems like a good fun time lol

Also added a few other additions to Wite's outfit and appearance, I'll add her apprentices for review later, needs sleeps now.

i could post some random stuff that prob has little to no relevance at this point to the RP about Wite and the Demon World, but I'd rather not.

you guys are a bunch of mages do some parlor tricks, make water shoot out of your head or something. Or try exploring your own character more, look around, see if you can do some interesting interactions with the current environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.