• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lozza's Fusion Thread

I'm new to Pokemon Spriting, but somewhat familiar with pixels.
Pokemon spriting looked fun, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
So, introducing, my sprites:
-dramatic drum roll-

Fusions
Chartini--Dratileon--Charinite.png

My first sprite. I'm proud of this one, it came out exactly how I wanted.
Igglyrill--Mariggly--Azultuff.png

Yay, funny names. Kinda simple to do, but still not great.
Charekans--Charibok.png

Charmander and Ekans fused very nicely, but Charibok seems messy.
Oddirita--Bayloom--Megaplume.png

An interesting mix. Quite fun. I made the Meganium leaves rounded, to match Vileplumes chunky leaves.
Slugmanyte--Omagcargo.png

Meh. Good idea, poor execution.

I stopped archiving them here, just go through for the new ones.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Your Dratileon is winsome. The colour works really well with Charmeleon, and the ears are just right.

Your Charnite looks almost exactly like a normal Charizard to me, though, except for a repaint and a changed horn from what I see.

I know, the colours on him are awesome.

And, yeah, I know. I considered changing the wings around, but decided against it.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Try changing the wings then see how it looks. Charizard and Dragonite have similar enough wings to fuse nicely, but different enough to see a change. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
lawlz at the Chikorita/Oddish line. Looks great except for Bayleef. The Gloom top seems to be slightly out of place. Try moving it over to the right a little more and see if it looks better (may just be me, tho).

Nice fusions. Looking forward to seeing some more :)

I really love your fusions. Chartini and Mariggly are my favorites. Hope to see more!

~ You said your Charibok looked a bit messy, at the end of his tail, maybe flatten out the lump?​

OMG! You should tottally put together Raqualza with RegiSteel .> it would be awesome =]

EDIT: also this thought JUST came to my head! Remeber way back on the first season of pokemon? when ash was going against ghastly? >.>

I only remember seeing 1 or two. Luckily for you, that's one of them. :)

-makes-
Edit:
untitled-5.png

But... I don't see how Rayquaza and Registeel would mix. Sorry. :(

Wowzers! I like the Chikorita one! ^.~

Can you do a Type change fr Entei?

If possible..Ice.

Or water..!

You rock at these! ^^

No, because it's a metal, magnetic ball. o_O

You replaced Bulbasaur's bulb with a volcano. Couldn't you replace Magnemite's bolts and magnets? I'm thinking Grass, Fire, or Rock would be a good bet. With Rock, you could rough up the ball to make it rockier.

Essentially everything to do with the Magnemite is Electric/Steel. The Magnets, the Screws, the eye etc. If I type change it, it'd essentially be a scratch. :/

"Can you do a Type change fr Entei?

If possible..Ice.

Or water..!"

Mm, maybe.

Though I don't remember saying I'd take requests. :p

Oh..I'm sorry! Just asking!

Bt really..You do rock at these...Maybe you should think about doing requests..?
Just an idea...