• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lozza's Fusion Thread

I realised the Duskabuzz line would be pretty much duskull with a skin change, and it didn't feel right after I did the first one, so I gave in on that idea.

Buuttt I tried something else, an Idea I had in mind for a while.

untitled-14.png

Marowak Cosplay

Marowak Cosplayer, my first completed one.
The White hat resembles the skull, hiding the face of Marowak.
The Cane is meant to resemble the Bone he carries.

I might do one for the rest of my future team.

Been a while. Comments stopped after the cosplay was posted.

untitled-15.png

Whismarril.Lalldrid

Yes, that's a scratch mouth.
Explarill failed. =(​

Very nice splices Lozza, the Misdreavus/Electrike one is nifty. Whismarril also looks great. I'm sure other people will comment eventually.

Thanks, my board was dying.

And yeah, I didn't expect the Electrike one to work so well.
The Manetric one isn't so good, though.

The Crobat Cosplayer is cute, and I adore the edited Marowak one! ^_^; And Lalldrid is very funny.

I have a suggestion, how about a fusion of Lucario and Sceptile? If that doesn't work out, how about Marowak and Mismagius?

Well, after going on holiday, and neglecting fusions, I decided to make a fusion.

Hypoke.png

Y hallo thar.​

Yep, Hypno + Slowpoke!

The idea was simple. The process was simple. The result: A quite nice fusion. :)

Nice fusion there Lozza. It reminds me of an elephant seal. The eyes are kinda creepy...like they're staring into your soul to see if you have good dreams to eat...

Haha! Your works, are so damned awesome! Best fusions EVER! Period!

Though, on the Mis magius, Manetric thing. I think the problem it looks a bit mehish, is because the hat faces forward, whilse Manetric does not. :E

Forgot to say in my last post,great job on the sprites.BTW,gaarachomp posted the same thing in my sprite thread,if it makes you feel better ^_^

This is a cosplay I was working on before I decided to dedicate myself to fusions. So Bleh.

IllubeatCosplayers.png

Um. Yeah. I don't expect much comments on this one.