• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Lorien Legacies (Discussion Thread)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yeah you don't have to wait for me but, the main plan is that everyone gets to New York some how. I will have my character have something news worthy happen and it will show that there is a Garde member in New York.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
If the charm was still on, Telmo would be the worst person ever to follow after all the rest, and the destruction of the Gardes would be a fact. Also, may I add a single legacy to my character or is it too late?

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Number: 5
Current given earth name: Mia Mallux
Cépan name (and current status): Tori (Confirmed Deceased)
Appearance: She has long pink hair and blue eyes, and stands at the diminutive height of 5'3. She has caucasian skin and a light dusting of freckles on her face. Typically, she wears a white tank-top with blue denim jean shorts and pink running shoes.
Personality: Mia is... difficult to categorize, to say the least. She's normally the girliest person alive, and seemingly always hyper. However, for reasons unknown, she seems to have a hidden dark side. She will go completely psycho on anyone who threatens her or her friends, and for other minor disturbances as well. It's like a switch being flipped.
Legacies: Telekinesis, telepathy, enhancements, force fields, invisibility, electrokinesis, shapeshifting (?)

I'm not sure if Shapeshifting is a good legacy for her. What do you guys think?
Also, what are the limitations of Shapeshifting? Can the user transform into inanimate objects? Can the user transform into fictional creatures - dragons, unicorns, etc?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Accepted, I think shape-shifting suits the character and as for the limitations, the user can turn into both mythical and real animals, as for inanimate objects I think I would have to say no.