• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking For Spriter to Create an Aweseome Trainer Card ♥

Hey Spriters!,
I'm looking for an experienced sprite to make me a really cool trainer card that i can show off. I will give you credit for your hard work and taking your time to create it! I will leave a description on what I would like to have on it but its up to you for your style. I will just give the Pokemon names and the trainer sprite I want to go on it.
Thanks!
Caleb

Kano is the Sprite (The Attachment ) and the Pokemon are(Doesn't Matter What Order They Are in):
-Charizard
-Articuno
-Zapdos
-Rayquaza
-Moltres
-Piplup

Attachments

• Kano_zps7408829e.png
    Kano_zps7408829e.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 49

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hello, @Caleb Moore

I'd like to mention that the Kano sprite is mine. I'd appreciate it if you had asked for my permission first before asking for others to make a trainer card with it. I will be happy to make you the trainer card, but for future reference, if you're using artwork or the like from anyone else, please ask the original artist first if you can use it and be sure to credit them as well.

Anyways, are there any particular badges you'd like to have on the card as well, or other information? (trainer name, friend code, colors scheme, etc.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just for the record (and to give this an official status as a message from staff). As a community with a certain artistic leaning we do not take kindly to art theft or unauthorized use of anyone's work, especially one of our own members.

This time, the artist stepped in and said her piece - but the next person caught pulling a stunt like this is getting a warning so massive they'll be feeling it for years. Just because an image is floating around the internet doesn't automatically give you a right to its use.

Hello, @Caleb Moore

I'd like to mention that the Kano sprite is mine. I'd appreciate it if you had asked for my permission first before asking for others to make a trainer card with it. I will be happy to make you the trainer card, but for future reference, if you're using artwork or the like from anyone else, please ask the original artist first if you can use it and be sure to credit them as well.

Anyways, are there any particular badges you'd like to have on the card as well, or other information? (trainer name, friend code, colors scheme, etc.)
Im so sorry, I had downloaded it on to my computer a few weeks ago and I forgot who I had gotten it from. And on the card I would like the Trainer Name: Caleb Moore.. I dont play games with friend codes so no friend code and the color scheme could be the artists choice and gen 1 badges (leaf green)