• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for some battles!

Does anyone want to battle? I'm looking for some battles on pokemon diamond and pearl. My friend code is 5026-1290-6676. You can also come here to battle other pokecharm members. =D

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Y'know, it would be really quite sensible if those of you seeking battles would post times when you are available: ideally in terms of GMT.

e.g. 1: I'm around from 2-3pm on Sundays (GMT).
e.g. 2: I'm around from 10-11am on Saturdays (West Coast of USA time, or GMT-8).
e.g. 3: I go to bed really late, so you can catch me around 2am most nights (I live in Australia, so that's GMT+10).

That sort of thing.

If you don't know what your timezone is in terms of GMT, check out this handy converter. That will also help with the fact that the Northern Hemisphere is in summer time while the Southern Hemisphere is in winter time, & vice versa.

If you want to look for a battle reply me and tell me the US time

friend code: 0817 1090 8931

so just in case you think you can beat my team come along and get some shame in your face. ;D

I'll battle anyone this is my friend code
0344 7745 4420
I can battle usually on saturday or sunday around 11:00am to 5:00pm GMT
P.S I have a action replay

I will battle someone. I've been hungering to use my new DS. my old one broke a couple of months ago. so Im excited to battle again.if you want to do Wii battle i have the same basic team and some others

Just send me a message as well though.
Here are my codes:

Wii Friend Code
2531-7156-3019-0425

Pokemon Diamond
3566-0001-7112

Pokemon Battle Revolution
1890-8234-2419