• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for a Chimchar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, for I don't own two DS's, I can't transfer my Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape army, so if any of you guys has a Chimchar that you want to trade, I can offer the following Pokemon

• Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott
    Zorua
    Tirtouga

My friend code is 1978-9826-7242 so reply or PM me or hit me up in the chat if you have one your willing to trade me :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Put me down as a potential trade option. I'm not going to be back online tonight (so if someone else can trade with you in the meantime, by all means do so), but getting you a Chimchar sometime tomorrow shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you can't find anyone else~

N

nomadrelgniw

i just bred my infernape yesterday actually (i breed. its like a hobby within my hobby. XD) . my chimchar is lvl 1 then. so, if you're interested, let me know. email or something. im interested in that Zorua for sure!

A

Anonymous

might be able to get you both genders so you could breed them to make a whole army. it will be a while though. i dont know if you have done the trade yet, cuz the last post was in june.
what gender/level are the snivy and oshawott?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
As you noticed, it has indeed been 6 months since the OP posted. Ergo, this is gravedigging, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.