1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Chimchar

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Zachary, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadly, for I don't own two DS's, I can't transfer my Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape army, so if any of you guys has a Chimchar that you want to trade, I can offer the following Pokemon

• Snivy
      Tepig
      Oshawott
      Zorua
      Tirtouga

My friend code is 1978-9826-7242 so reply or PM me or hit me up in the chat if you have one your willing to trade me :)

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Put me down as a potential trade option. I'm not going to be back online tonight (so if someone else can trade with you in the meantime, by all means do so), but getting you a Chimchar sometime tomorrow shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you can't find anyone else~

3. nomadrelgniw

nomadrelgniw Guest

i just bred my infernape yesterday actually (i breed. its like a hobby within my hobby. XD) . my chimchar is lvl 1 then. so, if you're interested, let me know. email or something. im interested in that Zorua for sure!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

might be able to get you both genders so you could breed them to make a whole army. it will be a while though. i dont know if you have done the trade yet, cuz the last post was in june.
    what gender/level are the snivy and oshawott?

5. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    3351 5357 1073
    As you noticed, it has indeed been 6 months since the OP posted. Ergo, this is gravedigging, I'm afraid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.