• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

LoN's Signature Shop - Requests closed ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two I've just made for some customers on a shop from another forum:

teddylongbowmen.png

mcchainsaw.png

Can't decide which I prefer, and you'll see I did a pair of experiments on MC's signature.

Made this one for the school yesterday, made it on video. Had NO idea how it would come out, but it's not bad! :D

lonvincentmadeonvideosig.png

Might try to edit it some now though, try some ideas.

Edit: Updated it, did some Sharpening/Erasing/GreyCing.

lonvincentmadeonvideosig2.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Looking good, LoN ^^

I'm liking the two you made for people on another forum, they have an element of chaos about them which makes them very eye-pleasing. Or at least to me anyway XD

Every single sig you've made since my last post has been awesome, to be fair. I still love how dynamic and different every one of your backgrounds are.

ok. i have a request. can you put these two pictures in a signuture and make them look like they are battling?
img] i don't care what the backround looks like. and could you put the text The Master....... in the color red? ??? thank you if you do.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nope, never :)

I'll let you work out why, but I still won't make it. And by the way, you don't need to put the colour red on your red word. I'm not a dumbass.

The first image link is broken, and I won't use the second image because its too grainy and scanny for my books.

I've made these two, but haven't hosted them yet. I'll edit this and PM you guys once I've hosted them.

Also, Silver, I didn't use the image you used but I think you'll like it anyway :p It's still good ol' Altair :D

Hey lon i have a question ...
Could you make an avitar that looks kinda like the sig you made for me because i want to use the sig that i made?!?

Image: an Umbreon (can you change the rings to lime green and eyes to grey)
Text: Aero and underneath 0602 9431 0030 (my diamond friend code)
Colour scheme (optional): black-white dark grey and lime green
Background (optional):dark light like whites and greys and kinda like the one at the top of this post all blurry...
Transparent bits (optional): a crescent moon (light grayish)
...Also can you make the umbreons rings glow

Only one change just put Aero don't use the code

How about this one?

silentassassinforshocari.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/silentassassinforshocari.png[/IMG]

[quote author=Silver Scizor Assassin link=topic=4912.msg86710#msg86710 date=1232230188]text: Silver Scizor Assassin
[/quote]I kinda didn't follow what you asked exactly, but call this an artists impression :p

silverassassin.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/silverassassin.png[/IMG]

I LOVE this one :D

[quote author=Aero link=topic=4912.msg86949#msg86949 date=1232395218]
Could you make an avitar that looks kinda like the sig you made for me because i want to use the sig that i made?
[/quote]*Spontaneously produces avatar shaped image*

aerogreenumbreon.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/Avatars/aerogreenumbreon.png[/IMG]

[quote author=Boo810 link=topic=4912.msg86953#msg86953 date=1232395300]
OMG WOW your SO good! Would it be to troubling to request?
[/quote]Um, I have some things that irk me with your request.

Your grammar in the top line makes me cringe, no need for the ZOMGS AWESOMES and stuff.

Also, your image is kinda poor to use in a signature. A bad starting image will 95% of the time produce a bad end result.

As a result, I won't do that, no.

thanks for the avatar Lon you amaze me once again.

oh and thanks for the tutorial I kinda used it to make my sig...

Bumpadie.

This is my showcase, as well as my shop, so I'm now showcasing my latest sprite signature:

spritesigexampleforkalseng.png

Made it in about half an hour as an example for Kalseng about what a sprite signature is about. :)

The text didn't want to behave itself :(

Its being made, I shall PM you when its done :)

Edit: Gah! Gimp crashed again :( I'll get to it again at some point, not sure when though. You're on my list.

Hiya Lon! Man, I wish I could make sprite signatures but I can't go on. So I'm sneaking on my itouch. Could you make me a sprite sig?

Image:Lugia
Text:Lugia XJirachiX
Bg:Like the one in tutorial

Could it almost be like the Deoxys one? And text the same. Lugia Top My name Bottom.
Thanks

Sure I can, Jirachi.

Problem is, you ever tried duplicating a signature from scratch? Nearly impossible :p

So I'll get you a sprite signature with Lugia, sure, but whether it ends up similar to Deoxys is anyone's guess :D

Hey Lon_Colossus!!
Your banners look amazing, and I was wondering if I could request one.

Image: http://s5.tinypic.com/335blzp.jpg
Text: (Bottom right hand corner; sort of a wispy font) Vice_
Colour scheme: Dark colors (:<

Also, I was wondering if you could use that same image, but make a avatar. If so, please make the avatar just Mightyena's head and the hat with "Vice_" in the bottom right hand corner again.

Thanks tons, I can't wait to see the results! (:

EDIT: Could the font be the one you used on Silver Magpie's Manetric/Floatzel banner on page 3?

Kagamine Rin! Request completed :)

kagaminerinyellowsignature.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/kagaminerinyellowsignature.png[/IMG]

As I see that there is only 1 free space on your request list,I'll take one,rather than two.

Image:Diagla.
Text:
Cycloneblaze​
In big text,whatever font.
Then:
Master of Time​
Smaller,underneath,same font.
Colour scheme:Blue,white,black.Mostly black.
Background:A kind of vortex,something that reminds you of time.Dark please.

Take as long as you want,I'm in no rush.
Edit:made a spelling mistake.

Wow, cool signatures

Thanks, but you haven't said why, so you're basically wasting your time. And my time.

[quote author=Cycloneblaze link=topic=4912.msg90897#msg90897 date=1234718208]
Take as long as you want,I'm in no rush.
[/quote]

Ok... I'll take 5 years then.

Just to separate the bad from the good...

[quote author=XJirachiX link=topic=4912.msg90696#msg90696 date=1234585078]
Hiya Lon!
[/quote]

Ok, just starting this one now :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, cool signatures

And I quote.

2. This falls in line with the global rules on SPAM. Don't post freakishly short posts to pictures such as "I like it", "You're awesome", etc. At least try to make the effort to give them some constructive feedback.

So to avoid a second warning (because I'm giving you your first one now), please read the rules.

Could it almost be like the Deoxys one? And text the same. Lugia Top My name Bottom.
Hope its all right, I love it myself :p

spritexjirachixlugia.png

Code:
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/spritexjirachixlugia.png[/img]

On an unrelated note, one I made for Database -

tombraiderunderworldsigfordataanima.gif

Vice_, stop changing your name damnit :D Murkwood, there we go.

Caught your edit, and it depends if said font comes out good. If it comes outa lika poo, then I won't use that font :p

Yours is next on the list.

Dang! Vice_, I'll get to the signature at some point. Nearly finished it just now but GIMP crashed due to awesomeness overload :(

Wow LoN, the rain fall is really impressive. May I ask, is it as annoying to make as it looks?
Thanks! Feel free to ask any questions you wish :D That applies to anyone really, as long as they're sensible ones. :p

The rain was, surprisingly, relatively simple.

What I did was finish the signature off first, text, border, etc. I then stuck it all in one layer, and sent it to a new file, so I have just the one layer with the completed image.

Next, I duplicated it twice, so I had 3 layers of the same completed image.

After that, I used a tool that creates random pixels of red, blue and green on the image. I did that for each duplicate, so I had 3 lots of random pixels. I desaturated that trio, making them all various shades of gray and black.

I then motion blurred each layer in the direction of the rain. That way I had 3 random streaks of rain (soon to be animated).

Finally, for each blurred rain I had to add the white droplets which are just random pixels added to the appropriate places, to a new layer for each trio of rain layers.

Then I merged each of the sets of layers (image, blurred pixels and white pixels) together, to end up with 3 layers. Each layer had the completed image, one lot of random rain and one lot of random droplets.

Then, animate and you're done!

Hmm... sounds more complex in text form, but it really only took a couple of minutes, so in answer to your question, not really annoying, no. :p

Had a busy day today, spent all day in the Technology workshops at school doing my tech coursework.

Probably gonna get to it tomorrow, I -think- I have a free day for homework and forum stuff :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awesome Rain effect LoN. It looks really effective, and I love how it's slanting and not just falling straight down. Completely awesome how you got it to interact with the image.

The Lugia Sprite Signature is great too. Seriously, if you keep this up GIMP might just blow up from your awesomeness XD

Could the font be the one you used on Silver Magpie's Manetric/Floatzel banner on page 3?
No it can't, sorry :'( However, I would call it moderately kickass, no idea how I managed it!

mightyenaforvice_.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/LoN_Colossus/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/mightyenaforvice_.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.