• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS LoN's Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, LoN I was wondering, wanna battle? I've heard you were really good and I'm prrety good too. Full 6-on-6 main team, k?

[quote author=LoN link=topic=5926.msg108923#msg108923 date=1245595775]
What times are you free?

You also forgot to say what levels you wanted.

Oops, sorry. I'm free right now, If thats okay, and level 100
[/quote]Come in the chat room? We can talk about it there.

Edit: I'm on wifi now, actually. If you just want to cut to the chase.

Edit 2: Waited an hour and gave up.

Sorry, I was running errands with my parents and forgot to post, sorry, :p I'm going in now
Is it possible for you to come in chat when you're around? It makes it easier for me - I'm always in there so I know when you're going into wifi.

Okay, good and bad news. Good news: My wi-fi isn't glitchy any more. Bad news: It isn't working anymore. We've got some one fixing it but it'll take awile. I'll pm you when it's working again or I'll just go into chat and look for you

You ignored my first post with all the details in... yeah I think why I ignored you is self explanatory.

Considering your forum profile says you're aged eight, what you said is also quite ironic as well.

Friend Code: 0989 7526 6306
Team I would like to battle: Full Six man team
Open Level, 50 or 100 (note, some teams have to be open level): 100

Thank you!

Cheers for the reply, QE :)

Easiest method of arranging for this is the chatroom, I'll be in there for a good while today if you want to pop in. Alternatively, PM or IMs work too.

Again, best way is to catch me in the chatroom. But I see you there every other day or so anyway, so it shouldn't be hard to meet up for our second battle Sho :)

Slight problem though, I can't log into the chatroom, so just pm me your msn.
Oh. Well thats a shame :(

My MSN is right there on the left, under my avatar. Looks like this
msntalk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good battles, Shocari :) Shame you D/C'd on the first, would have been interesting to see the outcome. It was getting damn close.

And as for you, QE, we're still battling :D Oh, wait, just finished your Electivire. Good battle as well! :)

Friend Code: Look at siggy.
Team I would like to battle: Mono-type Grass Team
Open Level, 50 or 100 (note, some teams have to be open level): Level 100

I'm bored. I'd like to battle some time tomorrow.

Seeing as I see you nearly every day in chat, Kini, best just wait till we meet up :p

Just making sure: You are aware its doubles, and do you want it to be 4v4 or 6v6?

S

sheesheesh

Friend Code: 2020 7882 9041
Team I would like to battle: Full six man team
Open Level, 50 or 100 (note, some teams have to be open level): Lv 100

What times are you usually around Ari? In GMT please.

Alternatively, are you in chat a lot or not a lot? I'm usually in there so it makes for easier scheduling.

I am busy for most of the day, today, though... so I imagine we can't battle today.

S

sheesheesh

I'm normally around from hours 13 through 3, and since I have trouble getting into chat, I don't believe we're gonna be able to battle today, either.

Thirteen until three GMT sounds good for me (preferably closer to the 13 end however :p).

Do you have any instant messengers at all? If not I think we'll just resort to PMs to say when the other is on.

Ok, saying this outright from the start.

I reserve the right to decline any battle without reason, if I so choose. [size=4pt]For the guys I know, this works really well as a noob filter... haha[/size]

I generally battle with my favourites. You won't find an army of Garchomp and Bronzong here, so if you use those then you'll probably have an easy but boring battle. If you actually have some variety then it should be fun :D

So, I've had enough with my random teams sitting around on Diamond/Platinum, so I thought I might as well put them to use here.

Instead of a case of "Battle me please!", you decide what team you want to face here from a selection of teams that I've made. The team you use to battle my team has to comply with my team's rules too (for instance, I'm putting my Baby Cup team in here so if yours are all level 100 Lucario then we'll have a problem here :p).

So, all of my teams comply with the Pokécharms Battle Rules, and I expect your team to do so too.

My teams, that you may pick from (Note, teams with lines through them are currently still being made and cannot be battled, yet!):

Name: My Battle Frontier team
Rules: Simple - 3 pokémon only.
Wins/Losses: 3 to 2

Name: Mono-type Grass team
Rules: 4v4 / 6v6 double battle - you don't have to use the same type.
Wins/Losses: 4 to 1

Name: Mono-type Rock team (Currently unfinished, 5% complete)
Rules: 4v4 double battle - you don't have to use the same type.
Wins/Losses: 0 to 0

Name: Baby Cup team
Rules: Baby Cup rules.
Wins/Losses: 0 to 0

Name: Full six man team
Rules: 6v6 single battle. I'll play with any clauses you want.
Wins/Losses: 6 to 1

So. Once you've decided on which team you'd like to face, fill out this form and reply here:

Friend Code:
Team I would like to battle:
Open Level, 50 or 100 (note, some teams have to be open level):

And I'll add you to the list. To arrange times, I'd prefer meeting over instant messengers or the Pokécharms Chatroom. I have MSN and Xfire, and currently I'm unwilling to download any more :p

Waiting list:

If its full, wait until it isn't to post your request.

So... I think that's about it. Friend Codes are here:

Platinum: 5456 5850 7945
Diamond: Still need to double check, and as of yet I don't need it :D

I'm available for battles any time... just make sure you contact me in chat to organise as it makes life a helluva lot easier.

I'm also writing down some more themed team ideas here, so I don't forget them :p

More mono-types
Regions
Colours
Union Room restrictions
All evolved with a stone
Non-evolving
Not Fully Evolved (Eg Ivysaur)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
... okay.

Severe gravedigging, and SPAM. Danildi, consider yourself warned.

Also, as this thread is REALLY OLD, and as LoN has given me permission to do so, I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.