• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Killmore High

James blinked as the cards disappeared in smoke, then both card they had appeared in the jester's hands. James' Ace of Spades and a Two of Clubs. The student handed the Ace of Spades back to James, who accepted it, but when James looked down at the card he found that it had turned to a pile of Gold Doubloons. Another smile came across James' face.
"Hey, thanks! That's a good trick." James said.

But at that moment, the sounds of gunshots rang through the hallway. James flinched, quickly stashing the doubloons into his pocket and drawing a flintlock pistol from his bandoleer. But when the pirate looked over, he found no one dead. Just a few angry students staring at the strange student with the white hood mask. James let out a sigh in relief, putting the pistol back. He should have expected that there would be shooting in this school of crazies.

Leaning back against the his locker, James looked up to the strange masked jester in front of him and Chinami.
"So, what's your name magic man?" James asked Jay, the confident facade back up once again.

@Captain Pokémon @Cmeriwether

Chinami had been returned the Two of Clubs and it turned into an ice cream sandwich. At that moment, gunshots were heard, and she immediately prepared some ice by freezing the moisture a little bit to manipulate it into a small staff, as she looked on, it then stopped being a bullet frenzy, and noticed that James had pulled out a flintlock pistol, she was going to ask him to put the weapon away, when he did so himself. She looked worriedly at James, then back at Jay. She didn't need her first friend dying on day one. Chinami kept close to him, controlling her bloodlust inherited from her father, for now. She then waited for a response from the two.

@Captain Cardboard @Captain Pokémon

-----

Eugene Nygma had finished about two thirds of the puzzle book, and it wasn't even homeroom yet. He noticed a fight, but decided to work on puzzles due to him most likely being killed if he got involved. He then waited for it to calm down as he wrote a puzzle on a piece of spare paper and threw it into the fight.

@Shadow_Pup @Schrift007 @The Alright Attorney

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra nodded at Aster and smiled "well then welcome to the Elites and..." she heard gunshots and sighed "ugh that better not be who I think it is" she said in a low voice before storming towards the sound to find Chester with a gun. When she saw the larger kid and the mechanical armed girl prepare to fight him and the speedster appear she muttered to herself "go I can't believe I'm about to say this" she stepped forward giving off an air of authority, "Speedy is right, no need to get all hot and bothered no one was hurt after all" she said before turning to Chester "Did you get our friend Zoe to join up" she asked ignoring everyone else.
@Schrift007 @The Alright Attorney

Tyler grunted and then stomped off, once he was a decent distance away from Chester he removed his mask and placed his machete on his back, before breathing heavily to stop himself going gonna killing spree, "come on Tyler, he isn't worth it" he said to himself while leaning against a wall.
@Cmeriwether

All of a sudden, a voice could be heard over the speaker system, "All students if you could please form into teams of four and make your way to the auditorium which is in the direction of the lights" several lights then lit up showing the way to a large set of doors.

Cassandra shrugged, "at least finding a team will be easy" she said confident that she had made good choices in her Elites.

(Vex isn’t included as he isn’t doing anything right now.)

Jay looked more satisfied with these reactions than the ones he had gotten before. Although Chinami was still focused more on her friend. But that was okay. He usually killed people or seriously injured people who didn’t like or ignored his tricks, but this was an exception, as this girl was his classmate and possible friend. He took a playful bow, but right before he could do another trick, he heard Gunshots. 10 extremely sharp knives appeared out of nowhere and floated above his head, and pointed in the direction of the gun shots. He looked to the area where he had just heard them, but the situation seemed to be over already. Jay crossed his arms in annoyance, they had interrupted his bow. The knives fell out of the air and clattered to the floor. Jay was about to do another trick, but someone on the school intercom said that they had to get in groups of four and head to the auditorium. Right when that happened, he was asked his name. Jay pointed above him, and ‘Jay’ was spelt out in red sparkles. He then pointed to himself, them, and his friend Slende, who was still by his locker, suggesting that they become a group.
@Arrivederchi @Cmeriwether @Captain Cardboard

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster watched Cassandra step in and defuse the situation, seemingly having some diplomatic skills. She seemed to know the guy with the helmet and a gun, asking him he had recruited someone else. Just then, he heard someone talking over the intercom, telling the students to head to the auditorium in teams of four. He watched several bright lights lit up, clearly showing the path to the auditorium. He approached the small group and stood next to Cassandra, eyeing Chester up and down and assuming he was part of the 'Elites' as well. "I'd assume our little group of Elites shall go as one team to the auditorium, right?" He whispered to the black haired girl.
@Shadow_Pup

Serina walked over to Tyler, worried about him, since he walked off. She stopped in front of him and brought her feet to the ground, but still supported by the tentacles, and took a look into his eyes.

"You okay, you looked like you were about to kill him?" Serina asked worriedly, then an announcement was made, "Why don't we form a team?"

@Shadow_Pup

------

"So, your name is Jay, and you want us," Chinami pointed at James, "to form a team with you, why not?"

Chinami had let the ice evaporate as she waited for a response from both James and Jay. She was a little nervous about the subject of the grouping, but overall, her sweet and caring self.

@Captain Cardboard @Captain Pokémon

----

The fight dissipated as Eugene walked over to Tyler and Serina, and noticed her nervousness, but it would be wise not to say anything about it. He kept an eye on anyone who may try to form a team. It looked like Serina asked Tyler about it already. He then waited for someone to ask.

@The Alright Attorney @Shadow_Pup

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alex couldn’t help but smirk when Cassandra said he was right, the disdain in her voice fairly clear. Damn right, I’m right. Won’t be the first time she says that. He thought to himself, while adjusting his shirt slightly. He notices the group seems to separate into their own groups as an announcement came on over the speakers. The two that were facing off against the clown stayed together. It didn’t take a genius to use context clues and figure out who their parents were.

The metal arms on the girl made it clear she was an Octavius, and the boy’s hockey mask, stature, and ability to just shrug off bullets are all clear traits of the psycho killer Jason. We wasn’t exactly excited about the idea of working with the kid of ANOTHER mad genius, and the kid of a man that was basically a rabid dog with a freaky mother complex. But they’d be powerful allies in a place like this.

He started to approach the pair to ask about partnering up with them, but stopped when he noticed Eugene just sort of staring at them as well. With a smirk, Alex walked up to them. “Hey, you two mind if me and my pal Eugene here partner up with you two? Names Alexander Thawne.” He said, pointing back at Eugene over his shoulder.

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup

Zoe

Zoe of course was drawn to the echoing sound of gunfire shot by Chester. She creeped closer but stayed in the safe distance while observing until the situation calmed down. Then she approached Cassandra, Chester and Aster and put her tendrils on each of their shoulder, pulling them into a tight, gooey group hug.

"Hippity hoppity, you are all now slimy." She said casually while having a big grin on her face. "Come on, cult. We have a class to attend!"

@Shadow_Pup @Schrift007 @ArmedBlue

James grinned as the jester spelled out 'JAY' in the air above him. Then the announcements came over the PA, saying that they had to form into teams. It appeared that the jester already had an idea, pointing to himself and Chinami as well as another student, one that was dressed in black and nearly 7 feet tall. Another very tall student. This one had pale skin, and... did he have no face? He had no face! Not one, but two mute teammates. Lovely.

On this inside, James was freaking out slightly. What if he said no? This guy, Jay, seemed unpredictable. He had just summoned knives out of nowhere, who knew what else he could do?

But on the outside, James was as cool as a cucumber. The pirate shrugged.
"Whatever floats your ship." James said to Jay. The pirate then turned his attention to Chinami. "Did you just summon ice? That was pretty cool."
@Cmeriwether @Captain Pokémon

"I don't mind," Serina responded, "Tyler, you up for it?"

Serina was nervous about Tyler's answer, as Eugene chimed in. She fidgeted, with her blush returning. Eugene noticed, but said nothing about it.

"You guys ready?" Eugene responded, "I'm about ready."

@Shadow_Pup @The Alright Attorney

------

Chinami looked at James with a slight blush, not expecting him to notice that, "Yes, that was the only thing I inherited from my Yakuza mother, most of powers and abilities were inherited from my father."

She was trying to keep calm, which wasn't working, and she felt a little lost, along with something strange. She shook it off for now and continued standing near James

@Captain Cardboard

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra sighed as she removed as much slime as possible using her telekinesis. She then made her way to the auditorium with her team. On the way there the voice spoke up "oh yes and I forgot to mention, only one team may enter at a time. First team Miss Gray's team. Please enter the auditorium. The challenge is to steal some top secret information, you must choose one thief and that person's job is to steal the info without being spotted, the rest of you must distract the guards to assist your thief, if the thief is spotted you lose" the voice then went quiet. Cassandra turned to the others, "guess we're first, so who wants to be thief?" she asked with her eyebrow raised.
@Spoiled Bread @Schrift007 @ArmedBlue

Tyler shrugged "sure why not, we need four people after all. So who should be thief, well I guess the better question is who wants to kill some people and who wants to sneak around" he asked, he wasn't going to be thief, his skills were better suited for maiming and dismemberment.
@Cmeriwether @The Alright Attorney

James nodded, understanding. Well, mostly. Yah-koo-sa? What the heck was a Yah-koo-sa? Some sort of person? Or beast? An ice witch? Who knows, but from the casualness in which Chinami mentioned it, it sounded like something many people knew about. And James wasn't about to make himself look like an idiot by asking. The pirate turned towards Jay.

"Well, my tall magical friend. Why don't you collect your even taller faceless friend, and the four of us will meet up at the auditorium? After all, they are calling us by teams." James said. Right after he spoke, James realized something. They had just told them to make teams, how did they already know the teams? The pirate looked around the hallway, noticing strange devices mounted to the ceilings and walls. Were these those... cam-eras that he had been told about? It might as well have been magic to the pirate...

James was quick to shake it off, his grin returning.
"Now, come along. We have a trial to compete in soon!" James said. The pirate took Chinami's hand and began to guide the girl down the hallway towards the auditorium.

Chinami accepted the hand, blushing as she walked along towards the auditorium. She kept her excitement and nervousness down as best as she could, and turned to James, who looked confused at the term Yakuza.

"Yakuza are like a Japanese Gang, my mother was the daughter of the head of one." Chinami explained.

She then continued walking along with James.

@Captain Cardboard

------

"Alex, you're a speedster, Correct?" Eugene asked, "Why don't you be the thief, and Tyler, Serina and I could distract?"

"That makes sense, coming from the Riddler's kid." Serina responded, "Everything make sense?"

Serina kept her eyes straight at the giant of a kid, who had got up from being riddled with bullet holes before.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster got rid of some of the slime using psychokinesis, thinking: I've had worse. He briefly considered being the thief until Zoe spoke up. "I second that. Those tendrils might have some use when it comes to moving around quickly. I can provide a good distraction with energy blasts and protection with force fields." He replied, waiting to see if the rest of the team would be in agreement.
@Shadow_Pup @Spoiled Bread @Schrift007

The Alright Attorney

Alex, nodded in response to Eugene’s assessment. “That I am. I can get in and out quick. Doesn’t mean it’ll be easy exactly though.” The speedster pointed out, before resting his back by leaning on the wall. “This school knows all of our power sets, and they’re probably already knowing what we’re thinking. I can almost guarantee that wherever that briefcase is will be filled with anti-speedster weapons. I’ll still be the thief, but I’ll need one of you two to assist me.”

He pointed his fingers towards both Eugene and Serina. “I’ll need someone to hack into the system and try to disable whatever defences they’ll have. You two are the smartest here, so either of you would be good for that. Personally, I’d assign Eugene on hacking and Serina on attacking. You’re mech arms will give you an edge on the guards compared to Eugene.” Alex said the entirety of his plan fairly quickly, not giving himself a second to breathe. “Sorry, speedster. You guys get all that?” He asked with an awkward chuckle.

@Shadow_Pup @Cmeriwether

Jay nodded and gave a thumbs up, somehow looking happier than his mask usually showed already.
He snapped his fingers and the knives that were on the floor from his earlier reaction to gunshots disappeared into smoke, and the smoke then turned into water, and aforementioned water turned into blue sparkles, which then disappeared. He himself then disappeared as well.
He kicked open the locker that was on the left of Slende’s, and stepped out of it, having teleported in there. He readjusted his bow tie and waved hello. He cut to the chase, pointing to himself, Slende, Chinami and Jack walking down the hallway, and the intercom, asking Slende to be a part of their team.

@Arrivederchi

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra nodded "ok Zoe will be our thief, Aster you assist cause it's fine if you get caught. Me and Chester can run a front on assault as a distraction" she said. She then opened the doors to the auditorium. This room was like most auditoriums, it was very big and open, all the usual furniture was removed leaving an open plain. At the far end there was a small room, inside this room there was a small maze with a table at the centre, the entire maze was fitted with power dampening devices that stopped all powers accept physical attributes. In the maze there were a few guards but outside on the open space there were close to a hundred armed men and women sitting around casually, Cassandra knew these were hired thugs and that killing them was not frowned upon so she could definitely let loose.

Zoe

The arena for the challenge was definitely not something she expected. A very open and plain large room. Barely any place to hide. She just let out a chuckle and said to the team.

"Man, now I kinda regret becoming the thief. I'm not suited much for extreme stealth like this... Ah, I have an idea. How about you three go ahead and kill every single guards in the room? No one can spot me if no one is alive."

James looked back at Chinami and blinked as she explained what the Yakuza were. So they were a gang. Like pirates, but on the land. A part of him was glad that he understood now, but another part was a little worried. Had he really looked that clueless? Keeping a more stoic and confident expression was something that he needed to work on, evidently.

"Well, of course." James said, trying to play it off. Hoping to change the subject, the pirate thought back to when Chinami summoned ice a few moments ago. Leaning against the wall, he watched as the first group made their way into the auditorium. The group was a rather unusual one, with the beautiful girl that had laughed in his face leading it. She seemed like the leader, so she must be 'Miss Gray'. With her was that crazy masked kid with the gun, a male student with long purple hair, and another student covered in a black robe. That one caught James' eye, as they appeared to be leaving behind a trail of slime.

James turned his attention back to Chinami, a confident grin on his face.
"So you mentioned that you had other abilities? What may those be, pray tell?" James asked.

@Cmeriwether

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"It's funny how when I shoot the son of an immortal killer people get worked up. But when I shoot a non immortal taxi driver with kids it's okay", he smirked. Chester walked into the open, lifting his gun and firing it into the air. He was supposed to be a distraction right? He didn't care, he just wanted to spill some blood. He shot around clumsily, allowing the thugs to shoot at hi. He looked like a child that had just spun in a circle forty times. Chester was tripping up and falling. At one point, he was shot multiple times. Under his mask he was smiling, but on the outside, he looked helpless. After one shot hit him in the side, he fell to the floor, letting the guards swarm him.

@Shadow_Pup

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster stepped into the giant open area with a small room in the far end. He thought it likely that their target would be in that room, so it was just a matter of providing cover fire and protection for Zoe to get there. He watched Chester clumsily shoot in an attemt to distract the guards, which worked rather well to Aster's surprise. He conjured up a force field to prevent Chester from taking any more damage than he should, said force field being almost transparent and with a purple glow.

Aster blasted the nearby guards with energy spheres, which briefly brought up bright purple pillars upon impact. He didn't take out all of them, though, so he'd leave the few that were still alive to Cassandra. Using his psychokinesis, he took of at high speeds towards the guards in front of the small room, getting their attention by launching energy spheres at them and covering himself in another force field. The guards that managed to avoid his attack quickly opened fire on him, dealing next to no damage to Aster himself, though they were dealing considerable damage to his force field. Hopefully he'd distract them long enough for Zoe to slip by...
@Shadow_Pup @Spoiled Bread @Schrift007

"Other than the Ice Manipulation, I have enhanced durability and strength, along with increased speed, I also eat Elemental attacks and it gives me energy, like if someone used a Flamethrower on me, I'd be able to eat the flames." Chinami explained as she leaned next to the wall, "I also was trained in martial arts."

Chinami thought about her training with her mother and father, and then asked, "Do you have any special powers or any training?"

@Captain Cardboard

------

"We got it," Serina and Eugene both responded, "I'll need someone for the front attacker, I am not immortal, and Eugene isn't either."

Serina was nervous, not sure if they'd pass the challenge. Eugene had been ready for his role.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra watched as the others got started she smiled cruelly and floated forwards taking to the air and throwing thugs around like they were nothing using her telekinesis, she threw them into walls tore them in half, smashed their heads into the floor. When she noticed that there was one man left she dropped down in front of him, he shot her straight between the eyes and it healed almost instantly as she grabbed him by the throat choking him until she decided to activate Alchemy and turned him into solid gold, leaving him like a statue. She then walked to Chester and held out her hand, "get up clown boy, I'm pretty certain we're finished here once Zoe picks up the info.
@Schrift007 @Spoiled Bread @ArmedBlue

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Sometimes you have to play the fool to become a king", he said in a more serious voice. He lifted his gun and shot six thugs in quick succession. He ran at them, throwing his razor cards at their throats and stabbing them with knives. He used whatever weapon he could find. He strolled back to Cassandra, proud of his carnage. "You have psychic abilities right? Well I have a plan. I have a box of exploding thumb tacks in my pocket. F you throw all of them at the thugs, we can get some real carnage going", he said snapping the neck of a guard that tried to sneak up on him. He passed her the box. Chester looked around, till he saw what he was looking for. A cluster of thugs close together. He checked his pockets till he found it. An 8ball. He threw it at them, watching it release a poisonous gas that made your skin peel off and your eyes roll out your head before your brain exploded.

@Shadow_Pup

Zoe

Zoe clapped while approaching her teammates. The sound of her clapping was rather weird since her tendrils weren't good for it. She creeped through the carnage scattered on the floor without looking bothered at all.

"I was joking when I said kill them all but heyy, I'm not complaining. Now let me steal the info, this is more than enough meat so this should be easy." Zoe gathered the coprses, including the one that had been turned to gold, on a huge pile in the middle of the room, she then draw circle around it before scribbled some mysterious runes to complete it.

Zoe stood next to it, she cut one of her tendril and threw it into the pile and chanted some intelligible spell. Gradually the temperature started to drop and when Zoe finished her chant, all light sources in the vicinity got destroyed. Light bulbs shattered, phone screen cracked, windows closed shut. A deep growl echoed throughout the room and from the darkness beneath the pile of carnage, a massive pair of jaws appeared and devoured all the corpses. The monster materialized, it was some sort of shadow monster that resembled a gigantic orca, but instead of living in water it lives in shadow. A dozen of eyes on its its head opened and each of it were staring at Zoe.

"Enjoy your meal, Choco? Now go to that small room over there and bring me everything that is not brick." The monster nodded at Zoe's order and rushed towards the room, crashing into it like a tsunami and mercilessly swallows everthing and everyone inside.

"No one will spot me if I don't even go into the room." Zoe winked at her teammates. After a few minutes the monster came back to Zoe and vomitted everything that it ate. Guards, surveillance cameras, Brainwave jammer that dampen psychic-based abilities, energy-emitter that dampen genetic-based abilities, some anti-magic totems, a table, and a fancy briefcase. Zoe picked up the briefcase.

"We're finished! Good job team! and here's your treat, Choco." Zoe cut another one of her tendril and feed it to the monster, it seems delighted.

(sorry for extremely late response)

Slende looked at Jay "Ya wanna team up with your new friends? Sure." He said, taking a glance and James and Chinami "Looks like they're an up and coming couple" He joked, drifting towards them , "Let's go then-" He glanced at the people around, "Hm..." He looked like he was thinking, now walking next to James and Chinami at this point towards where they needed to go.

@Captain Pokémon
@Cmeriwether
@Captain Cardboard

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra assisted Chester in disposing of the last few stragglers and then turned to watch Zoe grab the required information. She smiled, she had indeed chosen well for her Elites. The voice came from the speakers, "Congrats first team you have completed the task, now if you could please exit the auditorium. Mr. Thorne's team could you please enter the auditorium, it is your turn" the voice stated. Cassandra turned to her team, and gestured for them all to leave as she left the room, with her head held high.

Tyler turned to the others "uh is that us? Your Thorne right so I guess we're up, well let's go kill some guys" he said casually as he made his way to the Auditorium.
@The Alright Attorney @Cmeriwether

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster watched the massive shadow monster obliterate the room on the far end, shocked by its power. She summoned that thing?! Just what else can she do? He wondered, the monster- apparently named "Choco"- going back to Zoe and giving her everything it ate, including the briefcase they had to get. He heard the intercom announce their success, and he hovered back to the rest of the group. "Well done, everyone. I'm looking forward to working with you all in the future." He stated, following Cassandra outside of the auditorium.
@Shadow_Pup @Schrift007 @Spoiled Bread

The Alright Attorney

Alexander heard the louder speaker, and let out a small sigh. “Name’s Thawne, not Thorne. But whatever, this means we’re up. Let’s get a move on guys. Remember, you’ll be doing our hacking Eugene. Serina and Tyler, you keep the guards focus. I’ll try to keep Eugene protected, but you two keep an eye out on him as well. He’ll be in the most vulnerable position, but he’s one of our most important. Let’s go team.” The speedster smiled at the group, feeling as though he’s taken on this semi-leadership role fairly well.

As they made their way to the auditorium, Alex noticed Cassandra and her group of ‘Elites’ walking out, clearly looking proud. “Sounds like you and your team just went wild. Not very strategic. Guess everyone gets lucky once though.” He chuckled softly as he walked past, and into the where the trial was. “Alright team, we each know our roles, move out.” He gave a thumbs up, and started to run around the edge of the stadium, getting an understanding of the room’s layout.

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup

Zoe

Zoe walked out of the auditorium along with her team. On the way out they passed the next team to be tested. Zoe approached the one with mechanical tentacle legs and talked to her.

"Yo! I see you like tentacle as well! As tentacle buddy let me give you a hint, I actually left some... additional feature inside the room. Don't die from that!" Zoe winked at Serina before she continue walking out of the room.

@Cmeriwether

Zoe secretly carved some small summoning circles on the floor while she was walking around the room. When stepped, a long black tendril would spring up and lashes out to anyone nearby! It also will splash a lot of slime onto area around it. Feel free to abuse and have fun with it!

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup @The Alright Attorney

James nodded as he listened to the powers that Chinami had, his eyes widening slightly as the list grew. This girl sounded rather powerful... It appeared that James had gotten rather lucky.

"Do I have any special powers?" James echoed. The question had caught the pirate a little off guard. He had never really thought about himself having special powers in particular, but as he looked around, he realized that might make him the odd one out. The two girls with the tentacles, that one large student that shook off being shot, those incredible magical abilities that Jay had used...

Fake the confidence, perhaps no one will take advantage of you...

"Well, I'm rather skilled with the blade and a crack shot with my flintlocks. I can sail a ship rather well. As for special abilities, well... I believe that because I've lived in Neverland for so long, my aging is slowed a little bit. But it's a bit hard to tell, since time passes strangely there. I'm not sure how much that will affect my time at this school." James said. The pirate was sure to keep his left 'hand' in his pocket. No point in revealing a weakness now.

Instead, James was once again distracted by the groups by the auditorium. It appeared the first group 'Miss Gray's group', had completed their task. The second group made their way towards it, being called 'Mr. Thorne's group'. This group consisted of the girl with metal tentacles, the massive student that had taken the bullets, a lean, tall redhead in protective gear, and another student in a suit and tie. These people sure dressed strangely...

Noticing movement, James looked over to find that Jay and his very tall friend were approaching. Why was everyone in this school so freaking tall? As the pair approached... James was once again reminded to the fact that Jay's friend did not have any facial features. Could he hear? Talk? Smell? See? Well, only one way to find out.

The pirate leaned back against the wall, flashing Slende a winning smile.
"Well, hello there!" James called up to Slende. "You're a friend of Jay's? I suppose that completes our group of four. My name is James. It's a pleasure."

@Cmeriwether @Arrivederchi @Captain Pokémon

Eugene kept an eye on the room, until he spotted a pad to hack, and it would control the door, when he hacked the pad, the door only opened one third of the way, he went towards the next pad, with Serina guarding Eugene as he worked on the next pad. Guards had tried but they stepped on a summoning circle and a tentacle whacked the guards.

-----

Chinami blushed when Slende said something about her and James. She responded with, "Hi, I'm Chinami Akuma."

Chinami kept her eyes on James, she was worried a little due to Slende, who has a strange white mask for a face, giving an unnerving look.

@Captain Cardboard

James blinked as Slende crouched down to his level. He had to admit, the whole featureless face thing was a little disturbing. But it had answered a few of the questions he had. The guy had heard him, and James was pretty sure Slende could see him. But how was he talking? Slende was definitely talking, but there was no mouth moving or anything. And James was hearing him, so it wasn't like the tales he had heard about 'Telepathy'. Many questions, but right now James was focusing on not letting any of his actual feelings show through the air of relaxed confidence that James was keeping around himself.

When Slende asked who Chinami was, James was about to introduce her when she introduce herself.
"Well, we were just going over our abilities and strengths. It would be a good idea to familiarize ourselves with each others strengths. I said that I was good with the blade and shooting, Chinami here said she was good with, well... quite a few things. Ice powers, enhanced strength, speed and toughness, being able to absorb elements, quite a bit. Jay has shown us that he seems to have quite a few magical abilities, but what can you do?" James asked Slende.

@Cmeriwether @Arrivederchi @Captain Pokémon

"I can teleport, it's basic but then again it's useful, i also have my four tentacles but i don't think i'll be needing those for whatever we're doing now" He responded with ease and swiftness, almost as if he expected the question, "Nice to meet you too , Chinami" he then said, responding to the girl's introduction.

Teleporting? The ability that allows one to cross massive distances instantly? A basic ability? Evidently, they had different ideas on the definition of basic. James rubbed his chin thoughtfully, nodding as Slende spoke of his powers. There certainly were quite a few people at this school that used tentacles.

"Interesting abilities to be sure. So that leaves the question, which one of us should be the thief for this exercise? Any suggestions or volunteers?" James asked, looking from Slende to Jay to Chinami.

The Alright Attorney

Alexander continued to lap around the room, observing as much as could while avoiding the guard’s sight. “Come on Eugene, just a little bit more and we’ll be able to break through their defences.” The speedster muttered out under his breath. Even if he hated this school and what it stood for with burning passion, he couldn’t just sit by and not prove himself here. Especially after he already started to make enemies here. As his mind was so focused on proving himself, he didn’t notice a small lip in the path he was running. He hit it,and went flying, directly in the path of one of the goons. “Shit...Vibrate.” Alex cursed out, before coming up with a plan as he flew throw the air. Closing his eyes, he focused hard Andy his body began to vibrate at high enough speeds for him to pass right through the guard and get back to running on the perimeter of the room again. “Keep your focus Thawne. Don’t worry about Gray and her Elites.” He told himself with a deep breath.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyler trudged forward and called out, "oi bozzos come get me" he then stood strong as the guards started to run towards him firing their guns he took the hits and started to charge forward, he swung his machete as he went slicing people to pieces. Then the rage kicked in and he went mental, he threw the machete into the nearest guard and began to tear at the others with his bare hands, he tore them in half, ropped off heads and limbs and used them to kill others. He threw men into each other and the floor and crushed their weapons under his feet. Once they were dead he stood the panting, the rage would not subside that easy his focus turned on Eugene and Serina now that his prey were dead. In his rage he no longer recognised them as friends and, picking up his machete as he went, he let out a roar and charged at the unsuspecting pair.
@Cmeriwether @The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Alex watched as Tyler absolutely tore though the guards, each kill more brutal than the last. “Well, like father like son I guess...” He muttered, as the last of the guards around Tyler was finally killed. Alex breathed out a quiet sigh of relief. “That takes care of that at least, now Eugene can focus on hacking.” Just as he was starting to relax and feel safe, Alex noticed Tyler’s lumbering frame moving towards the rest of the team. “Me and my damn mouth, looks like he’s taken on a bit too much of dear ol dad’s traits. He’s gone feral.”

‘Serina’s arms may be able to slow Tyler down, but not do serious damage, and as smart as Eugene is, with no gadgets, he’s practically dead meat.’ He thought to himself. ‘Even with my speed I don’t have the best of chances. But I’m the best chance we have.’ With this thought in mind, Alex picked up his speed, and started to run faster and faster, trying to build up as much speed as possible. Eventually, after hundreds of thousands of laps, Alex leaped towards Tyler, puttting all his power into one super sonic punch, aiming himself at Tyler’s face.

@Shadow_Pup @Cmeriwether