• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Killmore High

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Join here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/villain-school-roleplay-discussion.22953/page-2#post-874751

On a cold and dreary Monday morning, the area of town where the school was located was eerily quiet and there were no pedestrians or passersby. The Principal of Killmore High stared out through his office window and glanced down as a rather luxurious car pulled up out front, he smiled "ah they are arriving" he said ti himself before taking a seat.

Cassandra Gray exited the car that had driven her to the secret location of her new school, Killmore High. The building was pretty old in design and some of the windows were smashed and several bricks were damaged and crumbling. Cassie looked at the building with disgust, she shivered slightly in the cold morning breeze and glanced around, she glanced down at her phone and scrolled through a list she had acquired a few days prior, she knew who she wanted and she knew who to start with, Chester Napier, all she had to do was wait for him to arrive.

Tyler Voorhees got off the bus and looked around, "wow , nice place" he said sarcastically before he started to check for any tears to his clothes, they seemed to be just fine, he didnt feel the cold breeze and checked his phone, his father had wished him luck and his mother had reminded him to not kill too many people. His father had gained back his cognitive functions after his trip to space and learned to speak and right and ended up marrying Tyler's mother, he was still a ruthless killer, but at least he wasn't a mindless one. He put his phone away and walked to the door before stopping. He decided to chill just by the door so that he could say hi to anyone who seemed interesting.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alexander woke up with a yawn, getting to his feet and leaving his bedroom to glance around his empty apartment. Yup, still no Eobard, as expected. He was honestly surprised that his father hasn’t simply murdered him to forget about him. Maybe there was some love in that cruel blackened heart of his. Probably not though.

Suddenly, the speedster heard a honk of a car from outside. “Shit...That Killmore place...” Alex muttered out, grabbing his bag. Instead of running towards the front door where the car was, he made his way to the back. Been a while since he had a chance to run, so he’ll take whatever he can. Even if it is to a crazy murder school he wanted nothing to do with.

Getting into position, the speedster took a deep breath, before launching himself into a run. Within a matter of seconds, and a blink of an eye to the other students already there, Alexander and slid to a stop in front of Killmore. “Geez, they’re not even subtle about this place...”

A young, brown haired girl walked on two metallic Octopus like legs, with two more sticking out above. She had arrived to the school with help of a research assistant of her father, who was Doctor Octopus. The assistant left as Serina walked up to the door, but not before she had noticed a young man, about a foot taller than her without the metal Octopus legs, wearing a hockey mask on his head, she had to admit, the boy looked cute.

-------

Eugene Nygma had been solving some puzzles on the bus, and rather quickly. When the bus stopped, put away his current puzzle and walked out of the bus, the school in front of him. He walked towards the school, solving a small and easy puzzle in seconds. He then noticed Serina Octavius, the daughter of Doctor Octopus, gave a nod and noticed a very tall young man, but decided it was best to head towards the cafeteria to see if he could find any other villain's kids.

------

Chinami Akuma had gotten dressed as her mother walked up to her room.

"Chinami, the car broke, and your father said he was willing to take you to school." Her mother called out.

"I'll be down in a minute, mom."

She finished getting dressed and walked downstairs, and was told to go outside, where a mastodonic Dragon whose face was exactly like her birthmark, black on top and grey on the bottom, the Dragon had feathered wings and a stinger ended tail.

"Dad?" Chinami asked.

"Let's go before I get the urge to kill someone." The dragon explained.

Chinami hopped on and a short while later, which was around the time some of the other students arrived, her father landed in a field not far from campus.

"Bye Dad," Chinami responded as Acnologia flew off.

He took note of what Chinami said, as the red haired girl walked towards the school doors, noticing several villain's kids, like Serina Octavius, Eugene Nygma and others, one kid flew past her at insane speed. Chinami blinked, not expecting a speedster to come flying by at a speed of at least several hundred miles an hour.

After a long while sitting in the forest, he realized he had a school to go to. "Ahaha, Killmore is the name huh? Gonna guess the principal is an edgy villain with some sort of sad backstory" He thought to himself, taking the stuff he needed and teleporting there, in no time he was already there alongside the other students, him being taller than most he simply watched.

Zoe

A dozen of black-robed cultists walked towards Killmore High. Their movement was rigid and unified, they also chanted something during their walk. Walking into the front side of the school as if they owned the place, one of the cultist signaled for the other to stop. Then he pulled a chicken from underneath his robe, killed it and use the blood to draw a pentagram on the ground.

"Nog geb, o c' aplte. Llll ymg' fte mgep mgepah llll fhtagn ymg'!" The leader of the group spoke. The rest of the cultist kneeled around the pentagram and followed suit.

"Nog geb, o c' aplte. Llll ymg' fte mgep mgepah llll fhtagn ymg'!"

Black smoke rose from the pentagram. Then a figure appeared in the middle of the smoke. Almost 6 feet tall with dozens of sleek tendrils spilling out from beneath her yellow-trimmed black robe. Zoe van der Berg, Apostle of Yellow, and the direct descendant of He Who is Not to be Named, walked out of the pentagram while coughing heavily.

"Damn, who put sulfur in the formula? It makes the smoke smells like fart!" Zoe shook one of her tendril in front of her face, trying to blow away the weird smelled smoke from her vicinity. "Anyway, you all can go. I will handle it from here." The cultist bowed at her before leaving the school ground.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Chester's taxi had been driving through out the city just to come to this one location. The yellow car smashed into a rather expensive looking vehicle. He rolled out the side of the car, groaning at his broken ribs. The driver of the taxi was trembling in his seat, broken glass covered the floor and smoke was coming out of the bonnet. "Please no, you said you wouldn't hurt me" the man begged, as he sprawled across the floor. "I said I wouldn't hurt you, so I'll make this quick", chester laughed, unloading his pistol into the driver's head. He straightened his straps before turning around to look at the school. "Jeez and I thought Arkham Asylum looked bad", he giggled under his helmet. He lolled over to the school, twisting his hand gun in his hand, completely ignoring the body on the road.

Although the day was already dreary, for a moment the skies above the school seemed to darken a little more. Poking through the clouds, the bottom of a large wooden ship could be seen. Distant singing of shanties could be heard as a bundle of rope was dropped down, landing in the middle of the school yard. It was then that a figure could be seen sliding down the rope. That figure was James Hook the Second.

A wild grin was on the teen's face as he slid down the rope, his luggage on his back. While he was about ten feet from the ground, the black-haired young man jumped off the rope, landing on a pile of rubble with a flip. His hands on his hips and his chest out, the teen tugged on the rope. It was pulled back up to the ship, which then disappeared into the clouds.

A cocky grin on his face, James surveyed the schoolyard and people in it. There already appeared to be quite a few students that have arrived. As to be expected, the students ranged from normal-looking to rather scary. There were a few that stood quite out to James. There was a girl with brown hair that had strange metal tentacles emerging from her back. Another student wore a strange white domed mask with an unusual smile painted on it. James was more concerned about the strange gun that the teen was carrying. There was another student wearing a white mask, except this one was closer to 7 feet tall!

In fact, as James looked around the school yard, he found that a great many of the students here were rather unnerving looking. But if living with pirates and cutthroats had taught James anything, it was that showing fear was a rather large mistake.

But not everyone here was terrifying. In fact, there were some people here that were quite pretty. James' gaze fell upon a beautiful girl with long black hair. She was looking at some strange device in her hand, not paying much attention to things around her. James slid down the pile of rubble he had landed on, sauntering his way over to this dark-haired beauty.
"Well, hello there." James said to Cassandra, leaning against the wall next to her and flashing a winning smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra heard the crash behind her and turned, "are you kidding..." she started to say before some boy who arrived in a very fancy manner came over and spoke to her, she laughed cruelly, "sorry pirate boy, I've got someone I need to speak to, try flirting with someone more interested" she said before turning with an extravagant hair flipped that got close to slapping him in the face and walked over to the masked kid.
@Captain Cardboard

She stood with her hands on her hips "oi, Chester Napier, I'd like to give you the chance to be an Elite, join with me and we'll run this place. If your in then I need you to recruit Zoe van der Berg" she said with a sly smile, "I will get the other one" she added.
@Schrift007

Jay was walking down the street, heading towards his school, Killmore High. Sure, he could just teleport, but where was the fun in that? On his way there, he ran into someone. The man seemed to be headed somewhere. Jay stopped him, and made a lollipop appear out of thin air. “That’s very cool.” The man said unenthusiastically, and walked past Jay. Jay looked back at the man, and just stared. The man turned a corner, and was tripped by Jay, caused by a totally unintentional stuck out foot. “Ow! What the...” The man said, and looked up at Jay. “How did you...” Jay put a finger to his lips, or the mask’s mouth, rather, and tapped the man’s wrists. A rope then appeared on his wrists, tying them together. His feet also got tied together. The man looked angry and confused. Jay then put a mask on the man, and put a blanket over him. He counted to three on his fingers, then pulled the blanket off, and the man was gone, seemingly dead. Jay bowed to the nonexistent crowd. Jay decided he had had enough fun, and teleported to the school. Apparently, he was late to the party, as many people were already there. One of which he recognized. It was Slende. He’d recognize that tall and faceless guy anywhere. He walked over to him, and waved hello. He pointed at him playfully, as if saying ‘I’d recognize you anywhere!’ . (It really is fun to write a silent character.)

@Arrivederchi

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
At the mention of his name, Chester began to laugh. "Don't call me that unless you want your inside on your outsides", he said, in a more sinister tone. He pressed his knife against the corner of Cassandra, "you really must be mad to include me into anything, but sure I'll join", he played down the knife and slipped it back into his pockets. He looked around at his class mates. By Cassandra's look and attitude it was clear she would be running the place. Looking around at the others, they all seem to have clear traits. Zoe van der Berg did not sound like a common name. It was definitely female, so that made it easier to see who. The tentical girl was definitely not a van der Berg person, so that only left two people. One came from a dragon and the other came from a cult summoning, out of the two Chester chose the gothic, darker approach. He slid over to the hooded girl, looking at her tenticals before at her hood. "Your from a cult right? So you should know a lot about cults, how about joining one that just started. Don't worry I don't like sushi" he laughed.

@Shadow_Pup @Spoiled Bread

(Sorry this took so long.)

Jay, now at the same height as Slende, as his friend was nice enough to crouch down a bit, seemed to smile, but it always seemed like he was smiling anyway, thanks to his mask, but he seemed happy. His friend asked him what he thought about the place.

He looked back at the school. It looked ok at best. It seemed that nobody gave a crap about the outside of the building. There were many broken windows and loose and cracked bricks.

He then looked at the students. There was a flirty pirate guy who just got turned down, an attractive girl, but she seemed like a bitch, an insane guy with a knife fetish, some freaky looking girl, a girl walking on two metal tentacle looking things, a guy who was solving puzzles and walking somewhere, and a few others he didn’t really find interesting. Overall, exactly what he had expected.

He looked back at Slende, and made an ‘eh...’ motion with his hand.

@Arrivederchi

The Alright Attorney

As more and more students began to arrive, and talk with each other, Alexander chose to stay quiet and analyze those who would be his classmates. Seems this school was taking in students from all aspects of the criminal world. The occult and mystic, technical geniuses, and just straight criminal masterminds. He could tell he probably wasn’t going to fit in. Of all the students here, two did seem to stand out among the group.

First was a girl, easily the most average looking one here. Despite that, her presence gave off a commanding attitude. Not to mention she wasn’t to bad looking either. Apparently, Alex was not the only one thinking that way, as some suave pirate looking kid made his way over to her as well. She rejected the kid quickly, and Alex gave a quite pity sigh. It was clear she was the stereotypical high school bitch.

The other student of interest to the Speedster was the helmeted kid that shot his drive here. There was no mistaking him, that was the clown’s kid. Alexander tensed up, thinking about stories about the freak from Gotham. If this kid was anything like him, there would be trouble brewing. Despite that, the girl from earlier approached and seemed to have a conversation with the boy, and after a short confrontation, the two went their separate ways.

“Guess I should try to get an in early. Even if I plan on taking this school down myself, making the right connections wouldn’t be a bad idea.” Alex muttered to himself. He knew making contact with the girl would probably be his better option, so he quickly sped over to her, sliding to a stop beside her. “Making friends with Clown Kid I see. You know his dad is one of the most notorious back stabbers in this ‘industry’.” He said with a slight smirk.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Feeling content about recruiting Chester she was about to look for Aster Tsukuyomi but yet another nuisance appeared, "yes speedy, I am fully aware of who his father is and that is why he is worth my time, I know who your father is also and to be honest" she said before using her emphatic power mimicry she copied his super speed temporarily and sped behind him "I'm not really fond of speedster, my father knew one once, your all too fast for your own good" she said with her cruel smile and then she turned away from him and turned invisible so she wouldn't be interrupted by anyone while she looked for Aster.
@The Alright Attorney @ArmedBlue

Tyler looked around and shrugged, a lot of people had arrived and boy was it an interesting selection, he thought about introducing himself when he heard the doors to the school open. He turned and walked through the now open door and took a double take, the inside was almost completely different to the outside, it was modern, clean and high tech, he had originally thought that magic had opened the door but it was a mechanism controlled from elsewhere. He looked around, he knew there were dorms so he was surprised to find lockers, he guess it worked so that students didnt have to go all the way to their rooms to grab books before lessons, he chose a locker at random set the password on the keypad, yes keypad. He shook his head, "no expenses spared I guess" he muttered as he placed his school stuff in the locker.

He looked over , seeing the doors open , "Let us go in then!" he said, walking in the school and crouching to get in, seeing the lockers "Heh. this seems like it's better than i thought" He said, getting to a random locker and setting a password and opening the locker, putting his stuff in and looking around.

James merely blinked when Cassandra brushed him off, his charming grin fading. Well then. It wasn't the first time he had been turned down off the bat. To be honest, the mermaids back in Neverland weren't all that much better. James scanned the yard once again, looking for another person to talk to. Another girl caught his eye, this one a redhead in a black cloak. She seemed rather pretty. Well, failure never stopped James' father. So he wasn't going to let it stop him.

The young pirate sauntered over to Chinami, flashing the girl a winning smile.
"Well hello there." James said.

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Alexander listened to her, and smirked to himself as she sped behind him and seemed to insult him. Well she seemed to have power mimicry of some sort. She’s clearly not a speedster herself considering her insult, so she had to have copied Alex’s powers. Once she turned invisible, he flat out laughed at her. “Revealing your powers like that, and trusting a clown. I don’t know if you can still hear me, but for someone smart, you seem like an idiot. Can’t wait to see you fail.”

With that, he walked away and let out a sigh. “Well, looks like my making connections plan crashed and burned pretty quickly.” Alex said to himself with a chuckle. “Might as well try and make friends with her other reject.” He approached the suave looking pirate kid. Of everyone here he seemed the most put together somehow. Before he could reach him though, the pirate was off to hit on yet another girl. “Well, seems like he’s a lost cause.” Alex rolled his eyes, and decided to head into the building itself and go towards the cafeteria. He remembered another student making their way in here after all.

Last edited:
Serina had walked into the building after Tyler, and picked a locker across from him, setting her password, placed her stuff in her locker with her tentacles, and looked for homeroom, but spotted Tyler.

"H-hi!" Serina called out nervously.

@Shadow_Pup

----

Chinami had been preparing to enter the door when a boy wearing a suit similar to that of a 17th century pirate walked up, with bright blue eyes, and slicked back black hair, she was admitting the Pirate was actually cute.

"Hi, I'm Chinami Akuma," Chinami responded cutely, as she pushed her cloak back revealing her shirt, "We should head inside."

Chinami felt a little excited, guys usually don't flirt with her due to her father intimidating them to the point of their entire hometown becoming dust.

"So, what's your name?"

@Captain Cardboard

-----

Eugene Nygma had entered the building, and went to the oddest locker spot and placed his stuff in a locker as he decided it was time to eat something, and work on some more word puzzles as he looked for somewhere to eat.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster Tsukuyomi hovered over to the school's entrance using his Psychokinesis, arms behind his back. The building seemed to be in very bad shape, yet everyone was supposed to be taking classes there? Thing looks like it'll collapse at any moment. He thought, at least until the doors were opened. On the inside, the building looked almost futuristic, something he'd only expect from one of Sumeragi's facilities.

Still hovering close to the ground, he went inside, choosing a nearby locker and setting his password, as well as placing some of his belongings inside. It looked like some of the students were already making friends, the purple haired boy wondering if he should do the same right away. He decided against it- someone would likely approach him eventually. While he waited for classes to start, he wandered around the school's hallways, taking a look at some of the students as he went. Some of these guys seem to excel in intimidation, eh? He noted, some standouts being the really tall one without a face and the girl with tendrils coming out of the bottom of her robe.

Zoe

"Joining someone else's cult? Hmm, sure, I can try. If it's fun enough I will stay." Zoe answered casually. She came here to have fun in the first place, that and get away from those overbearing old cultists.

The door to the building opened and Zoe entered it. She chose the locker that was the neaest from the main door and set the password to the easiest combination she could think of, 00000000. Moreover, since she left goo whenever she made contact, examining her keypad would gives anyone enough clue as to the button that Zoe pressed.

After setting the password Zoe slided back towards Chester and pestered him with the question about the aformentioned cult. "So what is this cult about? Where's the lair? Who is the leader?"

@Schrift007

Jay nodded and followed Slende inside the building. While the outside looked like it would collapse soon, the inside looked futuristic. Jay had to admit it was very impressive. Jay nodded while looking around. He went to a locker close to his friend’s, and set a combination, then snapped his fingers and all the needed supplies, along with a few personal things like extra masks, appeared in the locker. He closed it and looked around. There were many people in the hallway already. A lot were talking and making friends, Jay decided to do the same. He waved goodbye to his friend, and looked around. He saw the same guy who got rejected earlier walk up to another girl, same ‘pickup line’ and everything. Although he seemed to be succeeding this time. Jay decided to entertain the two. He walked up to them. He waved hello to the two, then decided to do a trick. He made his walking stick appear out of thin air, twirled it around, threw it in the air, and when it was supposed to land on the ground, it disappeared in a puff of smoke, and out of that smoke came a bird. He made his walking stick appear out of nowhere again and leaned on it playfully, waiting for a response from he two. (He does not need his walking stick to walk, it is not a cane, it is just an accessory, like most walking sticks. And yes, I know this post isn’t th best. You don’t need to tell me xD.)

@Captain Cardboard @Cmeriwether

The Alright Attorney

As Alexander stood in the cafeteria, he continued to scan his surroundings and the other students. Just a bunch of freaks and weirdos, clearly. To stand out here, you’d have to look totally average. And as if on cue, the doors to the cafeteria opened, with...some guy with his face buried in puzzle book sauntering into the place. “Now there’s a familiar aura surrounding that guy...” Alex murmured out, before walking towards the kid fairly quick. “Hey pal, ya lost? You’re gonna bump into something if you stay focused on those puzzles instead of your surroundings.” He chuckled softly.

@Cmeriwether

James' grin grew when the girl introduced herself, opening her cloak slightly to reveal a set of rather normal clothes. This marks the first time that James was able to talk to a girl without instantly being told to take a hike.
"Sounds good to me." James said, walking with the girl, who had introduced herself as Chinami, into the building. But once they got into the building, James couldn't help but to stop and stare. To the pirate, it was almost like he had stepped into a different dimension. Everything was so smooth, and bright, and clean, and shiny.

For a moment, James appeared to be overwhelmed by the sight of everything. But only for a moment. The cocky facade was back up, and he strutted over to a locker with Chinami.
"The name's James. James Hook. This is quite the place, huh?" James said, leaning against the locker. The pirate took a good look at the locker, and once again felt a rush of panic. What the heck was this? Where was lock? Why was there only a strange device with numbers? Glancing at other students that were messing with these lockers, he watched as they pressed the numbers in different orders and opened them. So it was a code lock. James could deal with that. Just a fancy code lock.

Picking a code lock, James opened his locker and unloaded some of his school stuff into it. And just for emergencies, James decided to place an extra musket, flintlock pistol, and cutlass into the locker. Just in case.
"So-" But before James could get back to his conversation with Chinami, another student approached them. He was rather tall, standing nearly half a foot taller than James. The student was well dressed, wearing a strange white mask. What was with these people and white masks?

"Um... Hello?" James said. The pirate watched as the well-dressed student summoned a walking stick, made it disappear, and made a bird appear from it. Then made the walking stick appear again. James was more... confused by this whole show, not sure why the teen was doing that. He couldn't get a read on this guy at all.
"So... you do magic? Is that it? Is this a game of charades or something?" James said to Jay, more confused than anything.

"Huh?" Eugene responded to Alexander, "I was trying to find something to eat while..."

Eugene Nygma had a big realization, the boy in front of him was the son of Eobard Thawne, also known as The Reverse Flash.

"If you wondering why I'm familiar, my father is a man of immense puzzle solving." Eugene responded, "And from what I can tell, you're Eobard's son, I have also been keeping an eye out for any other of my father's coworker's kids, and that Kid in the helmet, is most likely the son of the Joker, I'd be wary of a girl named Chinami, I'm pretty sure I saw her flying in on an Arcane Dragon."

Eugene kept his eye on Alexander, and looked around for one moment before finding an orange and peeling it, making sure the peel is off before biting into the fruit, whole.

@The Alright Attorney
-------

Chinami had followed along with James, giving a slight giggle when he stopped and stared, then moving along with him, as Chinami took the sights as well, but not as overwhelmed. She picked a locker next to James's and put in a code that was 226656442 (spells Acnologia on a 9 digit keypad that most non smartphones have), and put her stuff in.

"So, James..." Chinami was interrupted by a boy with a mask that was exactly a half a foot taller than her showing a magic trick.

"Hey, James, you okay, you look a little lost?" Chinami asked as she saw her friend(?) confused by the guy in front of them.

The guy in front of them, had performed a magic trick that made a walking stick disappear, replacing it with a bird and brought the stick back. As the trick ended Chinami looked at the boy then back at James.

@Captain Cardboard

The Alright Attorney

Claiming his father was a brilliant puzzle solver. Deducing Alex’s parent. Saying their fathers worked together. Just eating a peeled orange whole. Yup, didn’t take long to figure this kid was a Nygma. Alex was never a big fan of the Riddler. Be tolerated him a lot more than the clown, that was for sure. Maybe Alex and this kid could get along. “Got a sharp eye. Our dad’s are two of the smartest men in the universe, so I’m not surprised.” Alex sped away, grabbing away an apple from someone’s tray in an instant.

“Too bad they use their genius for petty feuds.” The speedster added before taking a bite into his apple. “You’re right though about that other kid. Anyone with the DNA of that clown should be wiped from the face of the earth. One of them is enough, we don’t need a second one.” Alex just sighed and shook his head. “Sorry. I go off topic fast. Not just my body that moves fast. My brain is running millions of thoughts every second, sometimes hard to keep focus.”

@Cmeriwether

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyler turned as someone behind him spoke and found a girl with strange metal limbs attached to her back, he gave a smile and responded "hi there, the names Tyler, Tyler Voorhees. I'm the son of an immortal killing machine and I like to kill people, what's your name?" he asked as he stood there scratching his back with his machete and pondering where to take the conversation next.
@Cmeriwether

Cassandra entered the building and spotted her target, Aster Tsukuyomi. She walked over to him before making herself visible and held out a hand to stop him, "Aster Tsukuyomi, I request that you join me and several others in becoming this schools Elites, basically you'd be pretty high in the food chain around here and gaining the added benefit of always having at least a few people at your back" she said before waiting for response.
@ArmedBlue

"Serina Octavius, daughter of a mad scientist who develops strange devices for villains, including the metal tentacles I use due to my legs." Serina held her nerves, keeping calm, "This school seems to be for villain's kids, I'm pretty sure I've heard about a dozen cultists, a pirate ship, and the landing sounds of a Dragon in the few minutes I've been here."

Serina pulled her hair back, with a slight blush to her face, and kept her spot, preparing for the next thing he would say as she paid attention.

@Shadow_Pup

-------

Eugene had taken note of what Alexander had said. He somewhat agreed with Alexander about the Joker's son, but he needed more time to make sure he was a major threat.

"I've noticed many things around here, and I'll say the flirty Pirate is the least of our worries," Eugene responded, "but Chester is definitely someone to watch."

@The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Alex nodded in agreement to Eugene’s assessments so far. “For sure. Him and that other girl. Seems like she recruited him into some group or something. When I spoke to her, it seemed clear she was looking for people who have powerful and dangerous parents.” He said, thinking back to when he spoke with her. For some reason when he did, he felt a small blush creep onto his cheeks. Realizing this, Alex quickly changed the subject, hoping Eugene wouldn’t notice. “Ahh, well, keep an eye out for that group. If there is one rule we should follow in a place like this, it’s trust no one.”

@Cmeriwether

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well the layer is somewhere and the leader is that girl that doesn't have robotic tentacles or red hair. I think her name was Cassandra, she sounded like one, actually there she is!", he said, pointing at Cassandra. "I'm chester", he said bowing. "Well cya Sushi", chester laughed, as he went to get a locker. He chose his one which was relatively far from the others. He set his password, and to make sure his locker was his he rolled out a sheet of stickers from his sleeve. These stickers were not the nicest looking, each one having a picture of a body being decapitated or someone getting shot. Deciding that he had done enough he strolled over to Serina. "What you blushing about?" He asked as he walked around her. Her tentacles looked expensive and deadly.

@Spoiled Bread @Cmeriwether

(I was originally gonna wait for my new character to be accepted, in order to use him in this post as well, but @Shadow_Pup doesn’t seem to want to accept him right now, so, oh well.)

Jay crossed his arms and seemed disappointed in their reactions. The flirtatious pirate looked confused, and the girl had nearly completely ignored him. Jay looked at the pirate and pointed at him in a silly way, as if saying ‘that’s very funny’. He decided he needed to up his game. He snapped his fingers and every locker in the hallway, besides the ones people were in front of, opened, and about 2 cards flew out of each. They all flew in the air and spun around their heads for a second, then Jay held out his palm and all the cards flew into his palm in a stack. He tossed them in an arc over his shoulders, and they landed into his other hand. He shuffled them then spread them out so each card was easy to take, and offered them to his audience. (Chinami and James.) He covered his eyes. Or, the dark void where his eyes would be.

@Captain Cardboard @Cmeriwether

At Chinami's voice, James snapped out of his confusion and looked back to the girl.
"A pirate is never lost. No, I just don't know what this guy wants." James said, turning his attention back to Jay. The pirate flinched in surprise when a multitude of lockers flew open with a bang, cards flying out of them. The jester-like student shuffled them in midair before offering the deck to James. It was about now that James was starting to get a bit apprehensive. Making a stick appear and disappear was one thing, but this? This was getting a bit much.

On the exterior, James grinned confidently.
"Alright, I'll play your game." James said, drawing a card and looking at it. The Ace of Spades. On the inside, James was cringing. At any moment, he expected the card to turn into a human finger or something.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyler gave a slight smile and looked around "yeah there is certainly some interesting people around here, this is gonna be fun" he said before Chester walked up and said something to Serina, he looked at Serina and realised that she was blushing how had he not noticed that before this helmet wearing kid mentioned it, he didnt think much of it, and turned to check some of his things in his locker before fixing his mask that had dropped a bit. He decided to let Serina respond to the dude before continuing.
@Cmeriwether @Schrift007

Serina turned around, noticing a helmeted young man, and immediately stepped a little closer to Tyler while pointing a tentacle at him and asked the man.

"Who are you?" Serina asked worriedly.

Serina had no idea what she was feeling, but all she knew was that it was a good feeling, but the boy in the helmet just ruined it, for now. She'll be researching this feeling and other things needed for school later.

"Sorry about that, what were we talking about again?"

@Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

----

Chinami had been a little surprised when he said he wasn't lost, but in fact not sure of what he wants. She looked at the jester like student.

"Alright, I'll pick," Chinami picked a card.

Chinami looked at her card, it was the Two of Clubs, and prepared for anything. She then gave a small smile at James, waiting for the next step.

@Captain Cardboard @Captain Pokémon

----

Eugene looked back at Alexander, and noted, "I suspect her recruitments will eventually be a small group."

He then continued to eat his orange, and opened his puzzle book. When he finished, he walked over to the trashcan and disposed of the peels and napkins, and walked back, getting back to his puzzles.

@The Alright Attorney

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Chester lifted one of his guns and aimed it at Tyler. He fired at him, till his gun ran out of ammo and the echoes of gun fire stopped. "Well if, you're curious I'm Chester", he did a little bow to her. "Here that everybody? My name is chester! Try not to forget it or I'll fill you with led!", he shouted down the hall for anybody who felt like listening. "Ah I get it", he said, smiling under his helmet. Reading people for chester, was like reading books. You just need to read between the lines, or in his case, actions. "So what's your name?" he asked, flipping around his hand gun in his left hand.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tyler barely even flinched as the bullets entered his body and he fell to the ground...only to slowly get back up as the bullets were pushed out of his body, he dusted himself off and turned to this Chester kid, "dude what the hell, you wanna fight me, cause I have a sneaky suspicion that I out match you" he practically growled as he let his mask fall over his face and the pulled out his machete and squared up to Chester breathing heavily.
@Schrift007 @Cmeriwether

"Tyler!" Serina exclaimed in worry, then turned to Chester, "What the heck, you just shot him four times!"

She then prepared her metallic tentacles for combat, calling over to Tyler, "I'll see how much help I can be!" Serina called out.

She then set her tentacles to protect her body should Chester fire again, with worry for Tyler, and intention to back him up should something go wrong.

@Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Aster’s ‘stroll’ through the hallways was suddenly stopped by a girl’s hand. He gave her a confused look before she spoke, listening to her demand carefully. It seemed like she knew about him since she called him by his full name. Curious... a superior rank this early on? Even if it sounds a bit suspicious, why would I turn this down? He thought, clearing his throat before replying. “That’s quite the offer, isn’t it? If what you’re saying is true, I’ll gladly accept.” He replied calmly, before a few gunshots caught his attention. “...excuse me for one second.”
He said, hovering over to where the sound came from. He watched as a boy shot another student, who seemingly came back to life a few moments after getting shot. He watched the strange interaction with curiosity, everyone was just filled with surprises. It looked like a fight was likely to happen, so he kept his distance and waited to see if the situation would escalate any further before possibly intervening.
@Shadow_Pup

The Alright Attorney

Alex nodded not agreement to Eugene’s assessment, and before he could respond to him, the kid was already nose deep into the puzzle book. Alexander rolled his eye, but gave a little smirk. Eugene was as odd as his father, but didn’t seem as manic, on the surface at least. He could see himself getting used to the kid. “Alright Eugene, have fun pal, looking forward to picking your brain for answe-“

Before he could finish his sentence, Alexander heard the sound of gunshots. “Shit.” Without a hint of hesitation, he sped off to where he heard the sound, finding himself between, clown boy, some girl with metal limbs, and a bulky, hockey mask wearing kid. “God why can’t there be more normal looking kids here...” He muttered under his breath. Alex turned his eyes towards the clown. “So, I’m guessing you’re the one who fired that gun. Just as wild and unpredictable as your father.” He said aloud, standing upright and relaxed, clearly not feeling threatened. “Now why don’t the three of you all calm down. No need to create a scene.” Alex added, glancing around at the other three.

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

(Sorry that this took a minute, I was originally just gonna do the “oh I know your card” trick with Jay, but that felt boring, so I came up with this.)

[Jay]

Jay took his hand off of his eyes and angled his head in a way so that it looked like his mask was smiling more than usual, indicating that his actual face was smiling as well. The cards Chinami and Jack were holding both disappeared in a puff of smoke, and so did the deck that Jay was holding. He then clapped his hands together, then opened them again, and the cards they had were in each hand. He gave one card to Jack and one to Chinami. The one jack had received then turned into a handful fo doubloons. (Didn’t know what else to put xD.) The one Chinami was holding turned into an ice cream sandwich. (I dunno, he’s trying to be nice, ice cream sandwiches are pretty nice.)

@Cmeriwether @Captain Cardboard

[Vex Robotnik]

Vex was sitting in the side car of the Eggmobile. While he had his own vehicle, his father had insisted he rode with him to the first day. Vex didn’t protest much, because, while he didn’t to admit it, he actually liked his father and enjoyed spending time with him. “you brought all your most important inventions right?” Eggman asked. “Yeah dad.” Vex responded. “And your portable Vexmobile?” He asked. “I never agreed to that name, but yes.” Vex responded. This went on for a minute before he arrived at the school. Vex and his father both made sounds of confusion and disgust in unison. “This is it?” Vex asked. “I-I’m sure it’s better on the inside.” Eggman told him. Vex jumped out of the sidecar. “See ya dad.” Vex said, and walked in. The school actually was better on the inside. “Huh, go figure.” Vex said. He tossed a tiny ball in the air, and it turned into a small robot that had a camera lens for a body, and a propellor on top. “Fly around and take pictures.” He told the robot. The robot nodded and flew off, zooming around and snapping pictures left and right. Vex continued to walk around, observing people. He noticed some guy in a creepy mask in front of what looked like a pirate and a girl. “Huh, quite an....unique population.” He commented. He decided not to walk up to anybody, and just decided to wait for someone to walk up to him. Until then, he leaned against the wall, and starting tinkering with a spare cpu he had ‘borrowed’ from his dad’s lab.