• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open (Kanto-Sinnoh) Pokemon Life!

Welcome to Pokemon Life!
This is in the setting of Viridian Forest (or any forest for that matter, i just like the classics) and any Pokemon gen 1-4 (no legendaries, mythical, must ask to be a shiny) are allowed!
Please fill out like this:

Name: ( What's your Pokemon's name?)
Species: ( what type of Pokemon is it?)
Personality: (how does your character act?)
Dislikes: (what does it dislike?)
Other: (anything extra?)

Name: Flare
Species: Arcanine
Personality: Brave, strong, fast, quick with wit.
Dislikes: As I said, very adaptive.
Other: Big scar over right eye, very sharp teeth.

Successfully escaping from an obvious undertrained pokemon trainer, Flare decided to sleep in his hallow cave, where the water poured outside, as it was raining.

Name: Jolt
Species: Luxray
Personality: Hot Headed, Strong, Brave
Dislikes: Being called weak or losing battles
Other: Abandoned by his trainer when he was just a Shinx

Jolt had just finished destroying a trainer's Blaziken and decided to go explore "Where's that Arcanine I saw earlier I want to battle?"

Name: Rose
Species: Eevee
Personality: shy, kind, loyal, friendly
Dislikes: fact that she is an orphan, water
Other: wears a flower crown

Rose went to explore the forest. She climbed on tree and sat on the branch. She wanted to stay dry because it was raining that day.
"Uhm..." Rose took a deep breath "I wish it is sunny day today." Rose laid down on the branch and looked around. SHe noticed an Luxray who was walking around the forest.

Out of the corner of his eye, Flare caught sight of a Luxray approaching him. Confused as to why he was approaching him, he slowly walked towards him as well, and he stopped after he was 2 yards in front of him. "So you want to battle huh? Fine, let's go!" Flare said excitedly.

Name: Sparkles
Species: Pichu
Personality: Kind, can be shy, happy
Dislikes: Bullies, Ghost, Older Pokemon
Other: Always the life of parties

Sparkles noticed an Arcenine, Luxray, and an Eevee and wanted to say hi. She was scared of older Pokemon because they bully younger Pokemon at times. So she hid spying on them. Hopefully they didn't see her. But Sparkles forgot that Luxrays have gleam eyes that can see through places.

I think that doesn't rain where you are, Hiro. Rose thought and looked at the sky. I wish you are here with me. Rose looked at the her paws. I miss you. Rose started to shake, but she calm down and told herself "You musn't cry at this moment, Rose. HIro won't like that."

She realized that Pichu was looking at her from the bushes. "Hey, Pichu!" Rose yelled from tree

Flare realized two small pokemon in the distance and approached them, non threatening. "I did not realize Pichus and Eevees lived in these parts, Name's Flare."

"Uhmm...you want?" Rose asked worriedly and took of her flower crown "My crown!" Rose shouted when she realized that her flowers on her crown was withered

"I DON'T TRUST YOU!" Sparkles yelled and climbed a tree shivering. She thought about things that happened to her older brother who was still recovering from a bad ingery.

"What's wrong? What happened to your crown? It was beautiful." Sparkles said very concerned. She looked at Flare. She started crying too. "Why? Just why, is he gone. Now I'll never succeed in my royal duties!" She whined. "Oops. I just gave away my secret."

"My crown, it was burned. Look." Rose said threw the tears and showed her destroyed flower crown with now white flowers.
"My...brother...Hiro.. he made it to me." Rose said and dry her tears with her paws
"Wait. What Royal duties?" Rose asked curiously still holding her destroyed crown in her paws

"I think I'm same age as you so..I won't hurt you. You can tell me." Rose said from tree
"But I don't think that this Arcanine won't hurt you if you tell him."

"The guards are maxed level Salamences and they live at the the castle." Sparkles said. "Some Older Pokemon put my brother, Sammy in a Comma!" Sparkles said and ran deeper in woods crying.

"Salamences huh? I have a friend who can take care of that." Said Flare, as a huge shadow flew over them. "Huh, there he is now."

Name: Fang
Species: Flygon
Personality: Very Fast, Very Strong, Very Loyal
Dislikes: Brats
Other: Long Time friends with Flare

"Were you talking about me again Flare?" Said Fang as he was landing next to him.