• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open (Kanto-Sinnoh) Pokemon Life!

Rose tok deep breath "I was only seven years old, He was all my family. One day: me, my brother Hiro and some his friends, we were in forest. We was playing around. It was beatiful day. I remembered that we met with some Pikachu family. We staid in forest very long so we decided to sleepover with Pikachu family. That night, was horibble. It was midnight when I heard screaming. Den, where we stayed has being attacked by group of Houndooms. They burned whole den. My brother and me escaped from den. He realized that Pikachu's family was still in den so he went back in the fire. He told me not to follow him. I stayed outside and wait for him. Only who back alive from burning den, beside me was Pikachu mom and dad and only one Pichu, but they had seven another unhatched child." Rose alomst started to cry.
"Week before he died, he made me this, now destroyed flower crown." Rose started to cry "That...is. o-only t-t-think... which I had...f-from...him."

Name: Sky
Species: Zorua
Personality: Distrustful of trainers, curious (which is what gets her spotted)
Dislikes: Trainers, bullies
Other: A shiny Zorua who got on a ship bound for Kanto, and didn't realise it until she arrived

"You do? Okay." Sparkles said.
Name: Maya ( likes to be called May )
Species: Pikachu
Personality: Playful, Kind,
Dislikes: Salamences and Swaperts
Other: wears a golden tiara

"Hey Sparkles, The M is back!" Maya said. "Hi, Maya! This is Maya. Maya, this is Rose." Sparkles said. "Yo, Rose. Nice to meet ya." Maya said.

"Hi, nice to meet you too." Rose said and leaped from tree and made front roll in the air and landed to her feet
"Whait. You looking know to me. Did I met you before?" Rose asked Maya

"Sweet moves." Maya said. "I can do better." Maya did a back hand spring and landed perfectly on her feet. "Ta-da! " She said. "Well Sparkles, I'm here because you're needed back at the castle." "Why?" Sparkles asked. "Look, I'll tell you there." Maya said.

"What?" Maya said? "I remember an Eevee family and Houndooms but, that can't be you." She said. " Ooh, was I there?" Sparkles asked. "No, you stayed with a babysitter." Maya replied.

"Maya. It was me. My brother, Hiro, Umbreon. He saved you and your parents, but your other unhatched siblings, they been burned, just like my brother." Rose said

" Please don't yell. And we still have two unhatched eggs from then." Maya said. Sparkles turned red. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?!" She yelled. "I didn't want to make you feel bad." Maya said.

"Everyone has something sad that they know about. It's life." Maya said. "Tragic things. Like Sammy recovering from a Comma?" Sparkles said. "Yeah, things like that." Maay answered.

"It's all my fault." Rose said to herself "If I wasn't there, Hiro will still be alive and Pikachu's will be happy." Rose climbed on the tree and sat on the nearest branch and started to cry.

"Bye." Sparkles said. "See ya Later Feralagater." Maya teased. "Come on Sparkles you can't miss it. It's every 200-654 years a light show comes on called the Royal Natural light show."

Name: Amber
Species: Flareon
Personality: Nice, easily angered
Dislikes: Bullies
Others: N/A

Amber saw an Eevee sitting on a tree. She went up. "Hello, I'm Amber. Lucky me for coming across an Eevee."

"Nice." Amber said. "And your brother named Hiro was a good friend of mine. Here." She said taking out a picture of him and Rose. "He gave me this to remind you of him and sister who I see now!"