• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well first off, will he unlock Mega Evolution? Stellarwind got angry about people requesting Megas, for this RP. If not then you are in, if so, then i'll have to do a little work.
Ive already msged Stellarwind about it, Levi will obtain Mega Evolution down the road but only after Ive done something deserving enough and the situation is right. This is for my character's story and I already have a good idea of how and when ill unlock Mega Evolution and it wont be for awhile/

Okay folks, *Claps hands together* let's get to work. So for trainers, who haven't been introduced into the storyline, we should get you introduced. Subtly. I've had threads where we're at a Pokemon Showcase, when suddenly a trainer busts in through the wall on a Charizard, screaming for AZ because he has a personal grudge agaist him, until he is knocked out by a random Dragonite. (This was all in a string of posts he put)

Ive already msged Stellarwind about it, Levi will obtain Mega Evolution down the road but only after Ive done something deserving enough and the situation is right. This is for my character's story and I already have a good idea of how and when ill unlock Mega Evolution and it wont be for awhile/
If Stellarwind approved, then you are good to go, as long as it's a while before you can Mega evolve.

Okay so can someone take over Misty for me so i can battle. I'll do the same for you after mine.

She has Gyrados, and Starmie.

Yeah, but legal moves. I don't want a Gyrados using Explosion or Blast Burn. That would hurt my head. I feel that would be unsafe. A flaming exploding sea serpent.

Anyways yeah, any legal moveset is allowed.

Okay well Stellarwind said the thread owner has to approve it, (on a post), and it's fine, but I'm assuming it's slightly weaker then when Ash did the veil, considering his bond with Ash outweighs yours.

Just trying to keep up the smooth sailing. Wait a minute, i don't know how to sail. Uh oh.

Also, just so you know, I'm not coping anyone, Ry has a way he trains with his pokemon, where he mimics his Pokemon's movements. He does it in tough battles. And his mind and his pokemon are in sync. At the moment, he can only do it with Fuego, Splashy, Aura, and Jet. It's similar to Battle Bond, but just a way he was trained.
Trying to clear up any confusion, because it will probably happen sometime in the future, so now everyone knows what i mean when it happens.

I put it in my bio, but that was so long i don't think anyone read the whole thing. i know i wouldn't if i didn't type it up. Poor reading habits, sigh. :'|

I will only have Greninja do the battle bond at crucial moments (like against Team Zion). I don't really want to focus on it personally because, it's Ash and Greninja's power, not Robby's.

Thats what i want to have for all Mega's from this point on.To keep things realistic, lets not have any mega evolution or Battle bonds until they are absolutely necassary.

If someone can finish up this one. I'm heading to bed. It's like late and i have church tomorrow. Won't be on for about 14 hours. Sorry but i'm tired. :(

Okay worst timing, I have a review study, thing for a test I have tomorrow I'm probably going to be back in about 3 hours, sorry.

Okay folks, so I'm gonna have a conflict set up in Vermillion. Ry will meet up with a friend, but then she will have her pokeballs stolen by a thief. We'll track them down, and find out the thief gets caught by Lt. Surge. That'll be a cool way to introduce him. And for the sake of it, the character, will be one of mine, but only for the Vermillion arc.

Also has anyone any ideas for conflict coming up, that might have us in Vermillion a litttle longer. If not, then there might be a Pokemon Competion of some sort. Trying to give the story a little more life then just winning badges. Ideas are welcome. Ideas get you a taco. *points toward a platter of Tacos*

Maybe another conflict with Team Zion in Digletts cave, or an encounter with ex team rocket members that are plotting to revive team rocket with a new leader.

I want to have Team Zion completely replace Team Rocket, as in they don't exist. Then i want to have some kind of Team Zion later. Not have any for a while, escpailly after that one in the cave. I'm considering a tournament on the St. Anne.

Oh ok then, that sounds good. A tournament would definitely spice things up a bit. Oh and, how many pokemon will be able to use in the tournament? I think I want Robby to withdraw some of the pokemon from his past journey for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.